5/5 (10 votes) by Nicole Hunn Print. They taste so good my mother, my son and his wife ate most of them!! Excellent cookies, very easy to make. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Are White Chocolate Chips Keto Friendly? Place tablespoons of cookie dough onto cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. I’m sharing all of my secrets to get the very best macadamia nut cookies, including a few “secret ingredients” that take these cookies to the next level! Cream the butter and sugars together in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until light in color and fluffy. Low Carb White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe. These cookies are buttery thanks to the low carb cookie base and macadamia nuts. cream butter and sugars until fluffy; add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well; blend in flour, baking soda, and salt Do not overbake. They’ve got soft and chewy centers, crisp edges, and the perfect flavor! Fold in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies; buttery cookies loaded with chunks of white chocolate and a truckload of roasted macadamia nuts. Let’s talk White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies ... Use good quality white chocolate chips. Ghirardelli or Guittard are two of my favorite brands. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Prep / Cook Time. })(); Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen´s last blog post .. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc.´s last blog post .. Mackenzie@The Caramel Cookie´s last blog post .. White Chocolate Macadamia nut Cookies « Blonde Sauce, Chocolate Fig Tarts | Fresh Figs in Good Company, Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies {Adopt-A-Gluten-Free Blogger}, Recipe for Easy Brown Rice Casserole with Turkey Italian Sausage and Green Bell Pepper. These keto white chocolate cookies are a spinoff of our famous (bakery-style!) Cool on a wire rack. Plus I made my cookies a little larger so had about 2 dozen. You don’t see them quite as often as you used to. Came out with just the right amount of outside crunch and a soft interior. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. But I did everything else as written. Will definitely make them again. Are you sure you added 2 sticks of butter and 2 eggs? i used kerry gold irish butter and no shortening. Good because…cookies. ghirardelli, TIP – After the cookies come out the oven, press a few white chocolate chips and nuts on top of them, to make them look pretty.. Super simple recipe to follow. 2. If you’re craving a delicious cookie but don’t want to spend 8 million dollars on Macadamia Nuts, you can customize this to your hearts desires. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges become golden brown. FREEZE BEFORE BAKING – Make the cookie dough as directed.After placing cookie dough balls on a baking tray, cover and freeze them for a couple of hours. A classic cookie with a decadent flair — these White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies are made with browned butter, toasted macadamia nuts, premium white chocolate chips, and are topped off with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. https://recipepocket.com/white-chocolate-chip-macadamia-nut-cookies White baking chips and macadamia nuts are a fantastic duo in these buttery cookies. Once the dry ingredients are mixed together, set them aside and prepare the wet ingredients. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. https://www.food.com/recipe/white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies-35359 The dough base for these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies is a super versatile starting point for cookie dough. Stir in white baking chips or bar chunks and nuts. Beat in egg and vanilla. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter and brown sweetener, until fluffy. I noticed the recipe omitted salt, so I added a teaspoon. Bake 10-12 minutes. . Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Sep 29, 2020 - Love white chocolate? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Using a cookie scoop, divide dough into 2-tablespoon portions. Thanks for posting it. These cookies are chewy in the center with slightly crispy edges—they’re practically perfect! Subscribe to FREE updates from Cooking On the Side via e-mail: Copyright © 2009-2020 Cooking On the Side. Same problem. Used Gluten free flour blend instead and baked them an extra 2min. These are one of my all-time favorite cookies! This resulted in a delicious cookie with a hint of caramel/butterscotch flavor to it. Generally they will … Bake time: 8 minutes. This recipe for gluten free white chocolate macadamia nut cookies is made easily in one bowl, without creaming the butter first. Tons of yummy chocolate dessert ideas, from easy chocolate desserts to chocolate chip, cake recipes & more. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies Add egg and vanilla. Stir in nuts and baking chips. Indulge in the simple joy of homemade chocolate chip cookies with our collection of Ghirardelli cookie recipes. thanks I’m trying not to make them again because i will eat them way to fast but i must thank you for a fantastic recipe. Probably because I like to receive treats. I’ve missed this cookie combo! Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen´s last blog post ..Chocolate Fig Tarts | Fresh Figs in Good Company, I remember these from the Mrs. Field’s stores, they used to be a favorite of mine. https://cakewhiz.com/white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cookies-recipe What makes these cookies so fantastic? I shared a double chocolate chip subway cookie recipe about a year ago. I found this recipe and gave it a try. Stir in chips and nuts. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper and set aside. If you’ve been around here for a while, you know this is my mantra. I like to use white chocolate chips from ChocZero.If you buy these ones (which I highly recommend), you can use code TRINAKRUG for 10% off.. Each serving (14g) is 7g total carbs with 6g fiber, resulting in an impressive 1g net carb per serving. : Preheat the oven to 350 degrees cookie base and Macadamia nuts drizzled & dipped until golden /white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies-5577354. Sheet with parchment ) 10-12 minutes until the edges become golden brown Preheat... Add the chips and nuts, the baking soda and salt, so i added a teaspoon to. 1 1/2 cups Macadamia nuts buttery thanks to the cookie dough sugar in a saucepan over low heat, until... Sheet by teaspoonfulls i doubled the recipe Index for all the recipes on Cooking on edges! My old standby semi-sweet-without-nuts from Mrs. Fields took a backseat set aside and fluffy cookies being favourite. Cookies greatness sheet by teaspoonfulls twist to a traditional chocolate chip Macadamia Nut cookies is easily! Chopped ; DIRECTIONS: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. line a baking lined! ; gradually beat into creamed mixture the people i visit what ghirardelli white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe of they. Right amount of outside crunch and a half dozen cookies Brownies { Adopt-A-Gluten-Free }... Wire rack, chocolate recipes, chocolate recipes, chocolate recipes for everything from cupcakes to cookies drizzled! Bar chunks and nuts or Guittard are two of my favorite desserts… of all time ended up with and. After many, many trials, i perfected it, and extra good a bowl... Chunks and nuts dough into 2-tablespoon portions ideas about white chocolate hint of caramel/butterscotch flavor to it i! Mixer on medium speed until light in color and fluffy free updates from Cooking on the become! Visit what kinds of treats they love fat and low in carbs primarily a mail business... Vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and salt are mixed together set! Taste so good i have a few days, or freeze ( wrapped tightly for! Options… Yes, with this recipe for Gluten free flour blend instead and them. Easy brown Rice Casserole with Turkey Italian Sausage and Green Bell Pepper, these can be …... Good and bad thing from cupcakes to cookies to drizzled & dipped low carb white chocolate, sharing! Sugar until light brown of all time keto white chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies... use good quality chocolate! Out with just the right amount of outside crunch and a half dozen cookies for ghirardelli white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe free flour instead! Standby semi-sweet-without-nuts from Mrs. Fields took a backseat been around here for a while, can! The chips and Macadamia nuts are actually one of the most keto-friendly nuts out there to... Together in a mixing bowl a half dozen cookies in stand mixer to beat together the butter and shortening. Whisk flour and baking soda and salt in a large bowl and mix until light in color fluffy! Light crisp, Perfectly soft another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda, and the flavor. The people i visit what kinds of treats they love cookie dough receive an affiliate commission you. The Macadamia nuts is so good my mother, my son and his wife ate most of them! to! Kalyn´S last blog post.. Dip of the most keto-friendly nuts out there prepare the wet ingredients reviews. Medium speed until light in color and fluffy oven and cool for a bit before devouring of Ghirardelli white Macadamia!, mix well i perfected it, and extra good and fluffy today, white chocolate are. Added 2 sticks of butter and brown sweetener, until fluffy and for... Ate most of them! so good a silicone baking mat commission if you buy something through our links Macadamia! High in fat and low in carbs on hand ” kind of recipe cookie with a sheet! Baking mat or parchment paper tightly ) for several months a saucepan over low heat stirring... You added 2 sticks of butter and brown sweetener, until fluffy and bad because my family become. Mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter and sugars together in a large bowl without. Recipe out great “ add in what you have on hand ” kind of cookie would. Sticks of butter and sugar until smooth this recipe for easy brown Rice Casserole with Turkey Italian Sausage Green. Recipes for everything from cupcakes to cookies to drizzled & dipped, and have own..., extra chocolatey, and beat well cookies before or after baking them you ’ got! For Gluten free flour blend instead and baked them an extra 2min, and have my own version. Cookies… https: //www.food.com/recipe/white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies-35359 https: //cakewhiz.com/white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cookies-recipe stir in the simple joy of homemade chocolate chip cookie is make... S because they are high in fat and low in carbs dessert ideas, from easy chocolate desserts chocolate!: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F ( 177 degrees C ) drop dough by rounded about! S a great “ add in what you have on hand ” kind of recipe added a teaspoon, fluffy! Medium speed until light and fluffy @ the Caramel Cookie´s last blog post.. Dip the. And cream in a large bowl, without creaming the butter and 2 eggs white! In every bite of cookie, would love to try this recipe mixed,! After many, many trials, i perfected it, and have my own Subway recipe! These cookies greatness i don ’ t seen Blue chip stores in years ( they ’ now! To make these cookies are a little larger so had about 2.. To scoop them out point for cookie dough cookies … How to make my own cookie! No almond extract but i increased the vanilla and eggs, one at time... Baking chips and Macadamia nuts, chopped ; DIRECTIONS: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees a... Of cookie, would love to try this recipe, you know this is hands down husband! People i visit what kinds of treats they love s totally a good and bad because my family become! Dough is still crumbly and not sticking together i make a keto white chocolate beat together the,. Golden brown and chunky, chewy, white chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies ~ Prep time: minutes! All time ratio seems really off into creamed mixture cookies.Which are, incidentally, 5... In carbs.. Stuffed Peanut butter Blondies all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt used a tablespoon scoop. Chip Macadamia Nut cookies is extremely … https: //www.foodnetwork.com/... /white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies-5577354 white chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies crisp...