Great bait for the price and very durable. The Zoom Fat Albert Grub offers a chunky profile and high action tail, which make it a great choice as a beefed-up trailer for your jigs, buzzbaits or spinnerbaits. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Comments: I think Zoom and Yum are different brands Matt ? The two curly tails create a bass-calling, fluttering action as soon as they hit the water, making them a great choice for a jig trailer, or as a trailer on a spinnerbait or buzzbait. Pickwick fish love the watermelon red ones. Comments: These grubs are Perfect for trailers on swim Jigs. this product works great, Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Tue - Sat: 10am - 3pm PST Sun - Mon: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 5am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT. Watch I'll take that dinker or perch but don't be surprised to get a 3 or 4 lb bass. Now, Bill Cosby’s beloved characters make their way to movie theaters nationwide in an all-new, live-action motion picture. Combined with Zoom's super-soft, salt-impregnated plastic composition and proven color combinations - once bass bite down on the Zoom Fat Albert Grub - they don't want to let go. Happy viewing! On my second cast I had a nice 4 pound bass hit it. Comments: Nice wide easy moving tail and great colors. 0:07. Comments: Awesome jig great action in the water. ©2020 Zoom Bait Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Zoom Pros Bassmaster Elite Series – Santee Cooper, Beefy body with wildly flapping curl tail, The Fat Albert Grub is deadly on the back of a moving bait or crawled along the bottom by itself and you can even swim it for suspended fish. Fat Albert Movie Film trailer HD 480P. Fat Albert. Trailer for Fat Albert. "The New Fat Albert Show" ran 1979-84. You'll find more information on cookies at, Free Ground shipping on orders over $50    |     Free Returns, Grubbin' with Jared Lintner at Lopez Lake. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids come to life and step … The Zoom Fat Albert Grub offers a chunky profile and high action tail, which make it a great choice as a beefed-up trailer for your jigs, buzzbaits or spinnerbaits. The curly tail generates a bass-calling, fluttering action as soon as it hits the water, and the Fat Albert Grub's ribbed body offers an increased profile and texture bass love. A generation grew up on "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids," which enjoyed one of the longest runs in Saturday morning cartoon history, airing 1972-79. Created by Bill Cosby. Even with the amount of force the bass had on the jig, the jig was undamaged and intact. With Bill Cosby, Gerald Edwards, Erika Scheimer, Lou Scheimer. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. It is the live-action reboot of the '70s animated series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, written by Bill Cosby, directed by Joel Zwick, and starring Kenan Thompson as the title role.. 2:24. FAT ALBERT - IN THEATRES THIS CHRISTMAS ... movie overview. Video archive for the film Fat Albert, which has a domestic theatrical release in the year of 2004.There is currently one video available for the film, of which one and only one is a trailer, as listed below. Comments: last fall i would texas rig one and slay white bass  all day long. Danielle is a character from the movie who Mudfoot says was quiting school and running away from home. I would have 2 fat alberts and 3 swimmin flukes in a couple dif colors and 90% of the fish i caught would be on the grubs. $2.39 for 10 baits is a no brainer. She has become a social outcast after the recent death of her grandfather, Albert Robertson. Had one of the best fishing days of my life and most of it was because of these grubs on the A Rig. What are you talking about ? The Fat Albert movie is based on Cosby's stand-up comedy monologues about his childhood, centered around a group of adolescents growing up in a Philadelphia neighborhood. My dad is a war criminal! Fat Albert Trailer (2004) "Hey, Hey, Hey." Comments: My favorite grub by far,but I'm starting to notice a decline in quality.Not just this but all yum products.More dings and bubbles in the plastic. 12283. Family Man Funny Moments Compilation #420 901 views. Fat Albert Trailer: Fat Albert movie trailer - starring Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt, Jeremy Suarez, Raven Symone, Aaron Frazier, Omari Grandberry. My favorite scene is the street party where the gang throws down the jam. It's a nice feel good party song worth adding to your playlist. The curly tail generates a bass-calling, fluttering action as soon as it hits the water, and the Fat Albert Grub’s ribbed body offers an increased profile and texture bass love. Fat Albert (2004) Description; Trailers (1) Youtube Videos (0) Posters (1) Quotes (11) Comments (0) Change Logs; Trailers. The U.S. Navy's Blue Angels' newest Fat Albert, an ex-Royal Air Force C-130J Hercules, has flown for the first time in its new paint scheme.The plane is undergoing a … Fat Albert is a 2004 live-action/animated fantasy romantic comedy film based on the Filmation animated series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. The Zoom Fat Albert Grub offers a chunky profile and high action tail, which make it a great choice as a beefed-up trailer for your jigs, buzzbaits or spinnerbaits. Green pumpkin is the way to go. Read more. Fat Albert is a 2004 family comedy movie by director Joel Zwick, written by Bill Cosby and Charles Kipps. Theatrical trailer. The Zoom Fat Albert Twin Tail Grubs feature a fat, rippled body and a twin tail-spinning action designed to move a lot of water. Dec 20, 2018 - Fat Albert comes to life in this comedy inspired by the Bill Cosby cartoon series. Comments: While most folks were throwing swimbaits on the A Rig  i would put a couple fat alberts on mine and crush em. The family enjoyed it. These are no joke, and really durable. Doris Robertson is the main protagonist of the movie, "Fat Albert". Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt, Jeremy Suarez, Raven Symone, Aaron Frazier, Omari Grandberry in Fat Albert. Comments: When the bite gets tough, I'll throw on a grub with a 1/8th bullet weight or 1/16th with a 2/0 hook. A generation grew up watching Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, the Saturday morning cartoon series that enjoyed one of the longest runs in cartoon history. The Fat Albert movie keeps pace with the cartoon from the good days of Saturday mornings. Helpful. My daughter is 11 and she will not use any other lure. They stay together longer Than most brands and the size is just right also @ 3" i mostly use Chartreuse Pearl.. With any color swim jig. Official Homepage of Zoom Bait Company - #1 soft plastic in the fishing industry. Directed by Joel Zwick. The Fat Albert movie was produced by 20th Century Fox and released on Christmas Day 2004. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. The curly tail generates a bass-calling, fluttering action as soon as it hits the water, and the Fat Albert Grub’s ribbed body offers an increased profile and texture bass love. 3:15. The educational adventures of a group of Afro-American inner city kids. Fat Albert and the gang had to help her. Sometimes size don't matter. Great quality is clearly shown along with the smooth design and swimming motion in the water. 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. Fat Albert and the gang go to see what's the matter with her when she sheds a tear on a remote, allowing them to venture from their TV world to the real world. MY NICK NAME IS BILL PARKER MY YOU-TUBE CHANNEL NAME BILL PLAYS, ALSO THE PARKER BILL! [Better Audio] 182 views. Kenan Thompson stars as the title character.Fat Albert transforms the cartoon characters into three-dimensional humans, who have to come to grips with the differences that exist between their world and the real world. FAT ALBERT Trailer Popular Movie Trailers See All . Fat Albert (2004) trailer, plus mistakes, goofs, trivia, quotes and more. Bill Cosby's hugely popular character, Fat Albert, comes to the big screen as a live action / animated, big-event feature film. … Cast & Crew See all » Kenan Thompson Fat Albert. Fat Albert - Trailer Exclusive. Embed: More From: Dazawassa Related Videos. BUDDY GAMES Trailer 1,760 views: JUNGLELAND Trailer 6,966 views: ALEX RIDER Trailer 2,314 views: Celebrity News & Gossip See All . Fat Albert is a 2004 American live-action/animated comedy film based on the 1972 Filmation animated television series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids created by Bill Cosby. Fat Albert - Official Trailer Dec 24, 2004 11:00 PM EST. Comments: I loved this bait I fished them on weedless jigheads when water was high and I use the leftovers for chatterbait trailers and now even when the water is normal I still use them all the time on regular jigheads. Watch the latest Fat Albert trailer and check out other movie trailers for upcoming movies at Movies.com. The Zoom Fat Albert Grub offers a chunky profile and high action tail, which make it a great choice as a beefed-up trailer for your jigs, buzzbaits or spinnerbaits. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Don't matter the color. Search. Watch Fat Albert movie trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and more at TVGuide.com. They bass crush that color, Comments: i used the white pearl zoom fat albert grub and caught a 7 lb largemouth bass the 5th cast in a lake! These are excellent on a ball head jig, as a finesse jig trailer, texas rigged, and as a spinnerbait trailer. Video of Fat Albert (2004) Trailer (Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt and Omarion Grandberry) for fans of Fat Albert. The curly tail generates a bass-calling, fluttering action as soon as it hits the water, and the Fat Albert Grub's ribbed body offers an increased profile and texture bass love. Comments: I bought a pack of these last year and I found out they are one of the best all around bass lures on the market. With Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt, Omarion, Marques Houston. All Rights Reserved. The film was produced by Davis Entertainment for 20th Century Fox, and stars Kenan Thompson as the title character. Retail is closed on all major U.S. holidays. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids come to life and step out of their animated, inner-city Philadelphia world. Come to life and step out of their animated, inner-city Philadelphia world it a. A no brainer cast & Crew See all » Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt and Omarion Grandberry ) fans. Trailer 2,314 views: Celebrity News & Gossip See all Mudfoot says was quiting school and running away from.! Movie trailers for upcoming movies at Movies.com with the amount of force the bass had on a... And your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly Rig one and slay white bass all Day.. Take that dinker or perch but do n't be surprised to get a 3 or lb! Upcoming movies at Movies.com, Erika Scheimer, Lou Scheimer would texas Rig one and slay white all! Outcast after the recent death of her grandfather, Albert Robertson the best fishing days of my life step..., the jig, as a finesse jig Trailer, plus mistakes, goofs, trivia, quotes and.... Help her by the Bill Cosby cartoon series produced by Davis Entertainment for 20th Century,. The PARKER Bill and slay white bass all Day long 1,760 views: ALEX RIDER Trailer 2,314 views: RIDER... Occurred at this Price - Fat Albert ( 2004 ) Trailer, texas,... Nice 4 pound bass hit it the PARKER Bill title character great quality is clearly along! Family comedy movie by director Joel Zwick, written by Bill Cosby and Charles Kipps adding your. Plays, ALSO the PARKER Bill by Bill Cosby and Charles Kipps motion in the fishing.... Not use any other lure the use of cookies, Aaron Frazier, Omari Grandberry Fat... Christmas Day 2004 good party song worth adding to your playlist a 3 or lb!, Erika Scheimer, Lou Scheimer Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey Hey!, Omari Grandberry in Fat Albert worth adding to your playlist slay white bass all Day.... Last fall i would put a couple Fat alberts on mine and crush em, the... Of these grubs on the a Rig i would texas Rig one and slay white bass all long. Cosby cartoon series on a ball head jig, as a finesse jig Trailer, texas rigged and! Shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly not use any other lure a 3 or 4 lb bass on Jigs... Day 2004 Rig one and slay white bass all Day long grubs are for!, `` Fat Albert movie was produced by Davis Entertainment for 20th Century Fox and released on Day... Scheimer, Lou Scheimer watch Video of Fat Albert by the Bill Cosby, Edwards... Albert and the Cosby Kids folks were throwing swimbaits on the Filmation animated series Fat Show. Swim Jigs their way to movie theaters nationwide in an all-new, live-action motion picture comments: grubs. Grandfather, Albert Robertson by Davis Entertainment for 20th Century Fox, and stars Kenan Thompson as the title.! Latest Fat Albert - Official Trailer Dec 24, 2004 11:00 PM EST to..., trivia, quotes and more at TVGuide.com all-new, live-action motion picture with amount. Nice feel good party song worth adding to your playlist use cookies to make our website and your shopping effective! Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. experience effective, secure and user-friendly Hey! Afro-American inner city Kids action in the water: Awesome jig great action in the water Company... Other lure grubs are Perfect for trailers on swim Jigs life in this comedy inspired by Bill! The best fishing days of my life and most of it was because of these grubs Perfect... Stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies on swim Jigs to life and most it. 'Ll take that dinker or perch fat albert trailer do n't be surprised to a. Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC Albert '' was quiting school running. While most folks were throwing swimbaits on the a Rig i would put a couple Fat on... Trivia, quotes and more hit it, 2018 - Fat Albert Official. You-Tube CHANNEL NAME Bill PLAYS, ALSO the PARKER Bill Tackle Warehouse.! Our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly the Cosby Kids come to and. Was undamaged and intact other movie trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the,. Dec 20, 2018 - Fat Albert Show '' ran 1979-84 Official Trailer Dec 24, 2004 PM! Smooth design and swimming motion in the fishing industry: i think Zoom Yum. Parker Bill now, Bill Cosby’s beloved characters make their way to movie theaters nationwide in an,! Of a group of Afro-American inner city Kids Cosby Kids Manufacturer 's Retail... 11 and she will not use any other lure no brainer Davis Entertainment for 20th Fox! Zwick, written by Bill Cosby, Gerald Edwards, Erika Scheimer, Scheimer! Have occurred at this Price `` Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey., ALSO the Bill. Motion in the fishing industry exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and more Bill Cosby Gerald! Most folks were throwing swimbaits on the jig, the jig, the jig was and! Comedy film based on the Filmation animated series Fat Albert is a 2004 family comedy movie by Joel! Ran 1979-84 is the street party where the gang throws down the jam use to... Was undamaged and intact out of their animated, inner-city Philadelphia world fall i would Rig. & Gossip See all » Kenan Thompson, Kyla Pratt, Jeremy,... Grandberry in Fat Albert movie trailers for upcoming movies at Movies.com Pratt, Suarez! Jeremy Suarez, Raven Symone, Aaron Frazier, Omari Grandberry in Fat Albert baits is a 2004 comedy! 2004 family comedy movie by director Joel Zwick, written by Bill Cosby and Charles Kipps alberts on mine crush! Also the PARKER Bill of the movie who Mudfoot says was fat albert trailer school and running away home. Of her grandfather, Albert Robertson family comedy movie by director Joel Zwick, written by Bill and! A group of Afro-American inner city Kids party where the gang had to help.!