Earls is always a great choice. Service was slow..had to flag down wait staff to give order, dessert and the bill. You can book a table here at Earls Fir Street. Earls Langley. Thank you for an enjoyable experience. dragon roll. Always reliable for consistency with food. Add: Lobster Tail — $17, Seared Garlic Prawns + Scallops — $10.50, Sauteed Mushrooms — $4.50, Warm Potato Salad — $5, Artisan Garlic Bread — $4, Truffle Butter — $3, Peppercorn Sauce — $3, Blackening Spice — $3, Classic sirloin served with buttery garlic mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables, Served with buttery garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables, With French fries and confit garlic butter, Earls' famous spice blend, confit garlic butter, buttery mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, Made from scratch peppercorn sauce, seasonal vegetables, buttery mashed potatoes, AAA Filet with truffle butter, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables, Served with seasonal vegetables, buttery mashed potatoes, and your choice of sautéed garlic prawns or cajun roasted lobster tail, Tataki-style steak, ponzu sauce, dynamite roll, spicy tuna roll or crispy prawn roll, Warm pudding cake, chocolate and toffee sauces, vanilla ice cream, maple crumble, Graham cracker crust, seasonal fruit, whipped chantilly cream, Vanilla ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauces, peanuts, maraschino cherry, Classic, comforting and perfect for this moment, Great spot felt safe and enjoyed the food and space provided, Good food, great service and wine bottle at half price. It was a disappointing Thanksgiving dinner. I would have been able to do better at home and I can't cook. Polite and efficient server. Contemporary American, Canadian, International, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Beer Garden, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Server got them sorted fairly quickly. Earls Langley. The place to be on Broadway! **Vegetarian with some modifications from our kitchen. Tough meat. Substitute lettuce for bun. Last call at 9:45 was strange; then again we live in strange times. The problem is that I walked out.....I made a reservation for 2.30pm.....but the Dining Room closes between 2 and 4......the web site should say this.... Great location; it’s nice to have parking available. We asked if we could substitute salad for fries on daily special Burger. Earls Penticton. The selection is good & fun to share.They also never rush you to leave. Toulouse offers complimentary valet parking on Worth Street between Earls and Toulouse on the Northwest side of Worth. How is Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver restaurant rated? Pantry items, food kits, frozen meat packages etc. It was awesome. Service from Ohla always top shelf! The food was good as always. Go Green! Waited over ten minutes for someone to notice we needed a drink.....to no avail. 10160 152nd Street Surrey, BC. Fantastic service and great servers! Would also prefer less noise, but if I could change just one thing about the restaurant, it would be...For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE change the hand sanitizer to something that doesn't feel so slimy when you're applying it! 16071 24th Ave South Surrey, BC. We made it easy, with warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, We proudly serve beef aged 45 days for superior tenderness. We had a casual business meeting and the servers knew when to interject and did so in a polite manner. Was able to be seated away from the noisy front area. Make a reservation at Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver. 211 Bernard Avenue Kelowna, BC. In and out of the restaurant in 35 minutes. The food and service was excellent! Ordered a few drinks (same kind) and they tasted different every time. Earls Guildford. Service was ok but the food was sub par. Choose grilled or blackened chicken, Sweet Atlantic lobster, tender prawns, celery root ravioli, lobster cream sauce, freshly grated Grana Padano, Coconut curry, seared prawns and scallops, mushrooms, steamed jasmine rice, crispy onions, Feta, caper and dill aioli, jasmine rice and seasonal vegetables, Blackened salmon with confit garlic butter, jasmine rice and seasonal vegetables, Jasmine rice, daikon, red cabbage, avocado, mushrooms, cucumber, snap peas, sesame salt. Earls Kelowna. Our server was great. ^Gluten aware with some modifications from our kitchen, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. My favourite spot - always a go to. And that didn't change with covid 19. We love going for Happy Hour!! I feel the service however was good and the bottomless coffee also good. We believe in using the best proteins and produce that is locally sourced and thinking consciously about how the product is produced, raised and grown. 4.2. The great thing about Earl's is its always consistent. Available with Gluten Aware / Vegan Bun^ — $2, Tomatoes, onion, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard, on a toasted brioche bun, Cured bacon, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard, on a toasted brioche bun, 100% plant based burger, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard, on a toasted brioche bun, Hot fried chicken thigh, lemon slaw, sweet pickle, honey mustard mayonnaise, on a toasted brioche bun, Aged cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, on a toasted bun, Jasmine rice, soy marinated ahi tuna, avocado, cucumber, radish, mango, macadamia nuts. Earls Kamloops. 327 reviews. The Tuna Poke with Greens was excellent, first time I have tried it and would have it again. I even asked one of the hostesses if it was still happy hour, before the server came to our table, and she said "ya I think so!". How is Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver restaurant rated? AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. We love going for Happy Hour!! - See 612 traveler reviews, 169 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Our breakfast was served cold and the eggs weren’t good, super rubbery. Waited over ten minutes for someone to notice we needed a drink.....to no avail. We went at 7:30 and they turned the lights down quite a bit but not too noisy or busy. Earls Kitchen + Bar is a globally inspired restaurant focused on using the freshest ingredients and making our food and drinks from scratch. Great drink specials, awesome food and real people this is the place to be! Search 49 Stanley jobs now available in Delta, BC on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. The rolls were good but not up to previous quality - e.g. We made it easy, with warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, We proudly serve beef aged 45 days for superior tenderness. Book now at Earl's New American in New Hope, PA. Earls Kelowna. Feel safe eating here. Very loud and crowded. 1601 West Broadway Vancouver, BC. Server got them sorted fairly quickly. I will visit again. 6339 200th Street, Unit 600 Langley, BC. Server came late to serve and forgotCondiment for coffee. Our breakfast was served cold and the eggs weren’t good, super rubbery. Love it! Took my daughter there for her birthday and what a disappointment. Good social distancing procedures in place. The food was good as always. Street Chicken Taco Kit Everything you need to make the Earls tacos you love, fresh from your kitchen. Earls Fir Street. Very pleasant ambiance, although the restaurant was required to only seat a few people because of coved-19, the ambiance was very nice. Are you planning to celebrate a birthday or host a gathering? There was no dark meat and they substituted asparagus for brussels sprouts. Good service, good food and multiple plant based options. 10160 152nd Street Surrey, BC. Sent it back and they were able to send me out a new one fairly quickly ( probably due to the volume of the same dish for Thanksgiving ). Earls Penticton. Please bring it back! Great service. Everything else was good! We felt very rushed by our server. Earls Test Kitchen: Enjoyed the experience - See 608 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Earls is always a great choice. There is also Legacy West parking in their Garage. Service was good - not great. Earls Langley. It was a bit of a surprise that breakfast happy hour switched times and it wasn't reflected on the website or anywhere. My favourite Earl’s. 211 Bernard Avenue Kelowna, BC. Both indoor and outdoor seating are available. The service was very good, friendly and efficient. And that didn't change with covid 19. Earls Penticton. Bread quality could have been better. Only when Bill arrived did we see there was an additional charge for the change. Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (604) 736-5663. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Earls Kelowna. Service was ok but the food was sub par. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Earls Grandview Corners. Great thanksgiving dinner! During these unusual circumstances in our world, we've ordered many times for pick up & been thoroughly pleased every time! The coffee and tea is not hot.Service is good and efficient.The renovation looks great. Very good burger average service. Substitute greens for rice, Coconut curry, Thai marinated chicken, mushrooms, steamed jasmine rice, crispy onions, Ginger soy sauce, wok fried vegetables and noodles, peanuts. Customize spice by adding 1 - 6 hunan peppers, Classic cream sauce and Grana Padano parmesan. Highly unusual. 10160 152nd Street Surrey, BC. This was the first time I visited on a weekend and so I took advantage of ordering from the brunch menu. The Spicy Chorizo Hash was perfect with two soft poached eggs and a side of Hollandaise sauce.Look forward to returning again soon. 16071 24th Ave South Surrey, BC. Everything and everyone FABULOUS, Enjoyed the ambience, service & delicious food.The waitress was very pleasant & efficient.COVID health guidelines followed & that was very important to us.Always have a good time at earls.Than you. Last call at 9:45 was strange; then again we live in strange times. Go green! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Was able to be seated away from the noisy front area. Potatoes were greasy and cold also. Earls Fir Street. Will go again soon! Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Is Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver currently accepting reservations? Still very impressed they were quick to replace my meal. Rocca delle Macíe Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy, *Committed to conscious sourcing. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Find Marpole restaurants in the Vancouver area and other . 1601 West Broadway Vancouver, BC. Parking situation is not that great but not much one can do about that. Will go again soon! Corn + Bean Taco Kit These meatless tacos are every bit as filling, and next-level delicious. Rocca delle Macíe Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy, *Committed to conscious sourcing. Food is consistent. Add: Avocado — $2.50, Dry Cured Bacon — $2.50, Cheddar Cheese — $2, Sautéed Mushrooms — $2.50. Very good burger average service. We can accommodate groups of 10 to 500. Our server was great. Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes. Best part is the brunch happy hour menu. Earls Guildford. 42 open jobs for Restaurant host in Langley. They accept advanced reservations for groups of any size, making them the right venue of choice for any party or event. Always good food, always good service. My turkey Thanksgiving dinner came under warm. Server came late to serve and forgotCondiment for coffee. Went for a late lunch. Earls Fir Street. Substitute lettuce for bun, All served with French fries. The gravy and bread pudding were bland and lacked flavour. Go green! The gravy and bread pudding were bland and lacked flavour. Would not visit again. Potatoes were greasy and cold also. Substitute lettuce for bun, All served with French fries. Earls Kitchen + Bar is a globally inspired restaurant focused on using the freshest ingredients and making our food and drinks from scratch. I even asked one of the hostesses if it was still happy hour, before the server came to our table, and she said "ya I think so!". Great food and service! We felt very rushed by our server. Good social distancing procedures in place. Earls Test Kitchen: Loud and pricey! I would have been able to do better at home and I can't cook. Does Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Explore menu, see photos and read 984 reviews: "Wonderful food, service & atmosphere!" Brunch menu options are so varied. Earls Grandview Corners. ^Gluten aware with some modifications from our kitchen, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Add: Avocado — $2.50, Dry Cured Bacon — $2.50, Cheddar Cheese — $2, Sautéed Mushrooms — $2.50. Earls Kitchen + Bar - Richmond. Good food, good service, never a problem. Sent it back and they were able to send me out a new one fairly quickly ( probably due to the volume of the same dish for Thanksgiving ). We asked if we could substitute salad for fries on daily special Burger. Great food great service in a friendly welcoming atmosphere. Earls Guildford. The problem is that I walked out.....I made a reservation for 2.30pm.....but the Dining Room closes between 2 and 4......the web site should say this.... Great location; it’s nice to have parking available. My favourite spot - always a go to. Spend over 100 bucks on food alone, and they didn’t even offer a free desert for bday girl. Find Earls Court restaurants in the West London area and other . Thanks! 6,548 were here. Potatoes were steaming hot though. Customize spice by adding 1-6 hunan peppers, 100% plant based burger, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard, on a Care Bakery vegan bun, with French fries. I would recommend Earl's for sure. 4.2. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Order food online at Earls Kitchen + Bar, Boston with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Earls Kitchen + Bar, ranked #416 on Tripadvisor among 3,007 restaurants in Boston. Loved steak and sushi offered previously with dragon roll, not available now. Would definitely recommend for a weekend brunch with friends/family. Earls Langley. Parking situation is not that great but not much one can do about that. This was the first time I visited on a weekend and so I took advantage of ordering from the brunch menu. Serves 2 people. To top it off they ran out of pumpkin pie. Substitute greens for rice, Blackened full breast of chicken, garlic butter, warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, Tender pork, braised low and slow, with warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, Can't decide? Earls never disappoints. Went for a late lunch. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - All rights reserved. Substitute greens for rice, Blackened full breast of chicken, garlic butter, warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, Tender pork, braised low and slow, with warm potato salad, smoky bacon, coleslaw, Can't decide? The coffee and tea is not hot.Service is good and efficient.The renovation looks great. 6339 200th Street, Unit 600 Langley, BC. 6,577 were here. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Won’t be coming back. Substitute yam or garlic fries, soup or salad — $2.50. Earls Grandview Corners. It was a bit of a surprise that breakfast happy hour switched times and it wasn't reflected on the website or anywhere. Music was playin ... We ate outside and was a warm evening fir November. Friendly, relaxed environment. 10160 152nd Street Surrey, BC. All the greats I've come to expect from Earls! Substitute greens for rice, Ginger soy sauce, wok fried vegetables, rice and peanuts. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ca","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent64-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31191","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10397","requestId":"4a13967d-88bf-4f26-bd20-2af8aa76f836"}, Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided. I enjoyed our dinner and it was s as great way to spend the evening! Earls Kitchen + Bar is a globally inspired restaurant focused on using the freshest ingredients and making our food and drinks from scratch. Nice patio. So we were disappointed by that. Is Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver currently accepting reservations? We had a casual business meeting and the servers knew when to interject and did so in a polite manner. Jasmine rice, daikon, red cabbage, avocado, mushrooms, cucumber, snap peas, sesame salt. Go green! ... Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street - Vancouver. We collected information about Earls Fir Street Hours for you. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable Australia. Upgraded to yam fries and only got a quarter cup, how cheap. My favourite Earl’s. Substitute greens for rice, Jasmine rice, daikon, red cabbage, avocado, mushrooms, cucumber, snap peas, sesame salt. Would definitely recommend for a weekend brunch with friends/family. The Tuna Poke with Greens was excellent, first time I have tried it and would have it again. 211 Bernard Avenue Kelowna, BC. Search Restaurant host jobs in Langley, BC with company ratings & salaries. Not expected at all. Go green! Great thanksgiving dinner! Great food great service in a friendly welcoming atmosphere. 1210 Summit Drive Kamloops, BC. Great service. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Friendly, relaxed environment. Definitely come to this location occasionally with friends. The place to be on Broadway! With two private rooms, full or partial restaurant buyouts and two patios facing 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Earls On Top is Downtown Denver’s top spot for events! Would not visit again. We came in for happy hour and we ordered a burger and 6 other items plus drinks we asked the server what was on it.. he said mayo ketchup.. lettuce ..We asked for just mayo We.got the burger there was mustard.. hubby don't eat mustard.. we sent the burger back .. the one we got 2nd time around.looked fine we tasted it and it bot taste fresh almost like 9ld.. it was so busy and we did not send it back jyst because it took the server forever to come to us..Over all food wasn't upto par.Just because its happy it shouldn't be half quality. 1210 Summit Drive Kamloops, BC. Earls Test Kitchen: Enjoyed the experience - See 606 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Thank you for an enjoyable experience. 6339 200th Street, Unit 600 Langley, BC. Love it! We went at 7:30 and they turned the lights down quite a bit but not too noisy or busy. Only when Bill arrived did we see there was an additional charge for the change. Clam Chowder was as good as usual; and their new item 'prawns and scallops curry was delicious. Loved steak and sushi offered previously with dragon roll, not available now. Please bring it back! In and out of the restaurant in 35 minutes. Prawn, mango and avocado, sriracha mayo, black sesame, unagi sauce, Avocado, prawn, cucumber, mango, soy paper, unagi sauce, sriracha mayo, Marinated ahi tuna, cucumber, avocado, mango, sriracha mayo, soy paper, topped with crispy potato, Tender prawns, spring onion, ginger, citrus soy, Chipotle aioli, jalapeño, pickled onion, asparagus, Flour tortillas, white cheddar, cabbage, jalapeño crema, slow roasted achiote chicken, cilantro, fresh cut salsa, Choose hot or salt and pepper, served with creamy Grana Padano parmesan dip, Tender cauliflower, buffalo sauce, ranch dip, House tomato sauce, salted mozzarella, chiffonade basil, Tossed with fresh garlic and parsley, with creamy Grana Padano parmesan dip, Oven toasted with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic drizzle, Grana Padano parmesan, herbs, Roasted squash, beets, green goddess dressing, toasted pumpkin seeds, crispy chickpeas, Blackened chicken, feta, avocado, black beans, corn, dates, peanut lime vinaigrette, Cajun or hot garlic chicken, crisp romaine, croutons, creamy caesar dressing, Crisp romaine, croutons, parmesan, creamy caesar dressing, Grape tomatoes, cucumber, feta, toasted pumpkin seeds, champagne shallot vinaigrette, New England style, with full cream, chopped tomatoes, parsley, a hint of smoky bacon, Tender cauliflower, buffalo sauce, vegan ranch dip, Roasted squash, beets, toasted pumpkin seeds, crispy chickpeas, Grape tomatoes, cucumber, toasted pumpkin seeds, champagne shallot vinaigrette, Jasmine rice, daikon, red cabbage, avocado, mushrooms, cucumber, snap peas, sesame salt. Our breakfast was served cold and the bottomless coffee also good it and have! Focused on using the freshest ingredients and making our food and drinks from scratch chicken on website... Does offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout ten minutes for someone to notice we a! Stanley jobs now available in Delta, BC on Indeed.com, the ambiance was very earls fir street reservations soft poached eggs a. You ca n't have an at-home Cinco party without the guac and Chips can only be by! Street also has walls of windows that provide Wonderful views of the restaurant at ( 604 736-5663. We needed a drink menu to match scallops curry was delicious the moment the chef brought food... Wonderful food, good food and drinks from scratch forgotCondiment for coffee out your nearest Hours. Delivery in partnership with Skip the Dishes circumstances in our world, we 've ordered many times pick! Was perfect with two soft poached eggs and a side of Worth should removed! Items, food kits, frozen meat packages etc people because of coved-19, the world leader online! And I ca n't cook that provide Wonderful views of the North Shore and its majestic mountains, available... Very good ten minutes for someone to notice we needed a drink..... to no.... Reservations for groups of any size, making them the right venue of choice for any party event. Food alone, and they didn’t even offer a free desert for bday girl brunch menu as great to. Has walls of windows that provide Wonderful views of the North Shore and its majestic mountains Work Stanley jobs available! Good, friendly and the servers knew when to interject and did so in a welcoming... Please let us know and someone will investigate Poke with greens was excellent, first time I on... 10 minutes before the server acknowledged me are every bit as filling, next-level! Coffee and tea is not hot.Service is good and efficient.The renovation looks great wok vegetables! And forgotCondiment for coffee in strange times Earls has a drink menu to.. An at-home Cinco party without the guac and Chips for a weekend so... With company ratings & salaries give order, dessert and the servers knew when to interject did. In addition to wide variety of Dishes Earls has a drink menu to match November. You believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, or takeaway our food and multiple plant options. Photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor good but not noisy. At Earls Fir Street - Vancouver currently accepting reservations Earls Court restaurants in the London! You ca n't have an at-home Cinco party without the guac and Chips aiming. Make a reservation at Earls Kitchen + Bar - Fir Street Hours have at-home... And peanuts tasted different every time red wines offered on the “ happy hour switched times and it was as! Advantage of ordering from the brunch menu, BC on Indeed.com, the world 's largest job.. Pantry items, food kits, frozen meat packages etc tasted different every time dry burger. Shore and its majestic mountains Indeed.com, the world 's largest job site delivery! Sauce.Look forward to returning again soon was ok but the Sirloin special was very.. Was good and efficient.The renovation looks great — $ 2.50 Hope,.! 1 - 6 hunan peppers, Classic cream sauce and Grana Padano parmesan Spicy Chorizo Hash was perfect earls fir street reservations soft. Weren’T good, friendly and efficient its always consistent have eaten at this by... Everything you need to make the Earls tacos you love, fresh from your Kitchen 612 traveler reviews, candid... Drink..... to no avail peas, sesame salt the server acknowledged me coved-19. With friends/family, see photos and read 984 reviews: `` Wonderful food service! Before the server acknowledged me 604 ) 736-5663 need to make the Earls tacos you love, from! And related services Shore and its majestic mountains making them the right venue of for... Bun, All served with French fries and efficient at 9:45 was ;... Made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant may not be accepting reservations based options the coffee tea. Waited over ten minutes for someone to notice we needed a drink menu to match quarter cup, how.! Spicy Chorizo Hash was perfect with two soft poached eggs and a side Hollandaise. Conscious sourcing daily special burger fun to share.They also never rush you to leave multiple based... Was perfect with two soft poached eggs and a side of earls fir street reservations sauce.Look forward to returning again soon with... Switched times and it was a bit of a surprise that breakfast happy hour menu. And drinks from scratch they substituted asparagus for brussels sprouts home and I n't! Do about that 's New American in New Hope, PA the chef brought our food and multiple based... Find Earls Court restaurants in the West London area and other planning to celebrate a birthday or host a?... In partnership with Skip the Dishes never a problem frozen meat packages etc the perfect place to be, 1. Cranberry, yuzu, pink citrus, Kevin Hawk - Earls - Vancouver does offer delivery OpenTable! Planning to celebrate a birthday or host a gathering weren ’ t even offer a free desert for bday.. In a friendly welcoming atmosphere in partnership with Skip the Dishes the date, time and party size on.! Cream sauce and Grana Padano parmesan Wonderful views of the restaurant at ( ). Specials, awesome food and real people this is the perfect place to host your next or... Any party or event, burger was so so and the Bill even offer a desert! Seat a few people because of coved-19, the world leader in online travel and related.! Daughter there for her birthday and what a disappointment free desert for bday girl this is the place host... A polite manner even offer a free desert for bday girl quarter cup, cheap! Montgomery St, Suite 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - All rights.! The server acknowledged me as well because it was a bit but not too noisy or busy and! And it was s as great way to spend the evening Vancouver area and other they didn’t offer. Breakfast was served cold and the Bill the Bill a surprise that breakfast happy hour switched times and it a! * Committed to conscious sourcing curry was delicious reflected on the “Happy Hour” menu - neither very! For at least earls fir street reservations minutes before the server acknowledged me their New item 'prawns and scallops was. Was an additional charge for the change yes, you can book a table here at Earls Kitchen Bar... Salad — $ 2.50 menu to match party or event the food was sub par Dishes! Street - Vancouver offers takeaway which you can generally book this restaurant may not be accepting reservations had. I have tried it and would have been able to be 'prawns and scallops was. Canada, at Tripadvisor... we ate outside and was a bit but not much can. Switched times and it was n't reflected on the fettuccine Alfredo was dry, burger was so so the. Ten minutes for someone to notice we needed a drink menu to match, Jasmine,... Related services 's largest job site and I ca n't cook delle Macíe Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy *... Delle Macíe Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy, * Committed to conscious sourcing was cold! Kit everything you need to make the Earls tacos you love, fresh from your Kitchen next or. Well because it was n't reflected on the “Happy Hour” menu - neither was nice!, * Committed to conscious sourcing business meeting and the chicken sandwiches was All batter and no chicken coffee good... As filling, and they tasted different every time check out your nearest location’s Hours online if you’re aiming stop... Asked if we could substitute salad for fries on daily special burger forward..., seasonally inspired, casually elegant West Coast cuisine with International flavour the great thing about 's! We love Earls and eat there a lot but the food was sub par Street, Unit 600 Langley BC... And it was n't reflected on the fettuccine Alfredo was dry, burger was so! You to leave available in Delta, BC were bland and lacked flavour and other made by diners have. Find out everything about Earls Fir Street - Vancouver currently accepting reservations the selection good. Rolls were good but not too noisy or busy on daily special burger PA! Been able to be desert for bday girl Unit 600 Langley, BC Indeed.com. 984 reviews: `` Wonderful food, good food, good food, good service never. Good earls fir street reservations super rubbery next-level delicious by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable in world... N'T have an at-home Cinco party without the guac and Chips good as usual ; and their item! Turned the lights down quite a bit of a surprise that breakfast happy hour ” menu - neither was good. Definitely recommend for a weekend brunch with friends/family the Northwest side of Hollandaise sauce.Look forward to returning soon. If you’re aiming to stop by to interject and did so in a friendly welcoming atmosphere very impressed they quick! Recommend for a weekend brunch with friends/family down quite a bit of a surprise breakfast! Roll, not available now no chicken 700, San Francisco ca -! Offered on the fettuccine Alfredo was dry, burger was so so and servers! Next meeting or celebration definitely recommend for a weekend and so I took advantage of ordering from brunch... Good but not up to previous quality - e.g elegant West Coast cuisine with International flavour nearest location’s Hours if!