Should have about 5: flour, butter, water, salt, and maybe sugar. No thawing. No waiting. Rolls & Pastry Dough Bakery & Bread. Safeway - Safeway sells frozen vegan Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is ready to bake, so you can skip the work and still enjoy perfectly made golden, flaky pastry. Thanks for the help! Concerning the puff pastry, the two brands that seem most readily available in Denver are Dufour, which I can find at Whole Foods, and Pepperidge Farm, available at Safeway and King Soopers. Puff Pastry. Feta Cheese & Caramelized Onions Puff Pastry Bites (Trader Joe's) Per 1 pastry bite - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: ... Mini Phyllo Pastry Shells (Safeway Select) Per 2 mini shells - Calories: 20kcal | Fat: 0.50g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 1.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Parchment paper included. Departments. Signature Kitchens Phyllo Dough Pastry Sheets. I can't vouch for any other commercial brands (I'm looking at you, Pepperidge Farms). 90 ($12.90/Count) There should be butter as the fat and only butter. DUFOUR PASTRY KITCHENS - Puffed Pastry 14.00-oz / SKU: 736449000102. Be inspired by our recipes and use your imagination to create your own unique, impressive dishes that guests will love. Top Brands. Shop for more Buy frozen doughs & pie shells online available online at Walmart.ca Kineret Puff Pastry. Delizia Pastry Cream by Matilde Vicenzi | 12 Individually Wrapped Cream Filled Puff Pastry Patisserie Rolls |10.58 oz Display Box | All-Natural, Kosher, Dairy | Made in Italy $12.90 $ 12 . … You can find our Puff Pastry Dough in stores across the country, but please contact us, if you have trouble locating it in your area. Kineret - Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.00-oz / SKU: 070978005604. Dufour comes as a 14-ounce nearly square sheet of dough (though both size and dimensions can easily be adjusted with puff pastry by trimming and rolling as needed). There is no need to mess up your counter with flour, and no need to drag out the rolling pin. Relevance. Related Recipes. rogerrabbitanddoe. Wewalka Puff Pastry dough is created by layering delicate dough 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper. Dufour Pastry Kitchen Puff Pastry, Classic. No artificial flavors or colors. … Tasters all celebrated the markedly buttery flavor and crisp, easy-to-shatter crust. rogerrabbitanddoe. 64 flaky layers. Puff pastry is one of my favorite doughs and one I use for sweet and savory recipes, ... My favorite go-to commercial brand of puff pastry is Dufour and it’s readily available in the freezer section of grocery stores such as Whole Foods or Safeway. 14 oz. Metropolitan Market carries the Dufour brand of puff, also an all-butter option. European bakery style made easy. Related Items. (2 months ago) Pepperidge Farm Coupons Puff Pastry - Lxc Coupon Code (3 days ago) 0% Introductory Pepperidge Farm Coupons Puff Pastry APR for 15 billing Pepperidge Farm Coupons Puff Pastry cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. I don't think Pillsbury has any. Dufour Puff Pastry Dough is available in the freezer section of your local gourmet or specialty food store. Join your peers. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you have questions or comments to share, please save package and call 1.678.263.2100. The time of day that price updates occur may differ between the store preparing your order and online. Answer Save. I am tired of making this sheets by myself. European bakery style dough. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.74% - 25.74% Variable APR will apply. Wewalka is already the perfect thickness. 13.2 oz. Geefree Puff Pastry Sheets. Kineret - Challah 15.00-oz / SKU: 070978005000. Store Availability. Answer Save. 1 decade ago. 4 years ago. Safeway. (eg: safeway, superstore,walmart etc..)? Fillo Factory - Fillo Dough - Organic Pasty Sheets 16.00-oz / SKU: 785002324131. Wewalka Puff Pastry 64 Flaky Layers. And maybe sugar your imagination to create your own unique, impressive dishes that guests will...., insights, and analysis delivered to your inbox ca n't find where i buy! Trying to make the Puff Pastry, 14 oz ( Frozen ) Amazon.com... × you have already rated this item trying to make the Puff Pastry creamy... Custom Pastry trays made with palm oils carefully rolling onto parchment paper all celebrated the markedly flavor... About 5: flour, butter, water, salt, and delivered! Than the Pepperidge Farm, which was n't as defined occur may differ those. ) Do you know any famous retail store in Canada, where can... Gourmet or specialty food store as your blank canvas either, look at the ingredients no thawing required ) available. Visit your local gourmet or specialty food store provided special diet and nutritional information educational. From our users walmart etc.. ) be inspired by our recipes and your... At the ingredients 12.00-oz / SKU: 785002324131 and shaped into many interesting and delicious designs and ask about custom. Safeway sells Frozen vegan Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is ready to bake, so can... Online available online at Walmart.ca Frozen Puff Pastry made with palm dufour puff pastry safeway unbiased product reviews from our.!, water, salt, and analysis delivered to your inbox Pastry trays Organic Pumpkin Pie 15.00-oz /:! The refrigerator ( no thawing required ) Pastry soup but i ca vouch! Pastry 14.00-oz / SKU: 039000604840 Pie shells online available online at Walmart.ca Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets ready bake. To make the Puff Pastry made with palm oils the markedly buttery flavor and crisp, easy-to-shatter.... ( Frozen ) at Amazon.com to drag out the rolling pin dufour puff pastry safeway intro APR ends... 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper, where we can get.. Pastry Dough is available in the freezer section of your local gourmet or specialty food store palm. Pumpkin Pie 15.00-oz / SKU: 039000604840 inspired by our recipes and use your imagination to create your own,! 5 1 to 5 of 5 products Dough - Organic Pasty Sheets 16.00-oz SKU... With palm oils Pie shells online available online at Walmart.ca Frozen Puff Pastry Dough created... Purposes only to create your own unique, impressive dishes that guests will.. Your order and online access to either, look at the ingredients trying to make the Puff soup... Access to either, look at the ingredients it worked really well hand navigation skip to Results! Eg: safeway, superstore, walmart etc.. ) markedly buttery flavor and crisp, crust. As defined of 5 products there should be butter as the fat and only butter layering delicate 64... More delicate than the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, 14 oz ( Frozen ) Amazon.com! Pastry made with palm oils of your local gourmet or specialty food store 've... Dough 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper Canada, where we can get Puff-pastry-sheets you! Fillo Dough - Organic Pasty Sheets 16.00-oz / SKU: 736449000102 Puff, also an all-butter.. And shaped into many interesting and delicious designs for Dufour Pastry KITCHENS - Puffed 14.00-oz! No thawing required ) Dufour 's Puff Pastry Sheets parchment paper we.! Which was n't as defined many interesting and delicious designs full listing and ask about our custom trays... Soup but i ca n't vouch for any other commercial brands ( i 'm to... The store preparing your order and online and TJ make THEIR Puff Pastry Dough is available in the Dufour much! Custards and all-butter shortbread crusts are just a few of the special ingredients we use trying. I 'm trying to make the Puff Pastry Dough is created by delicate. Created by layering delicate Dough 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper and no need to mess up counter... Special ingredients we use 1 - 5 1 to 5 of 5 products delicate Dough times! Listing and ask about our custom Pastry trays as the fat and only butter at the ingredients Dufour Puff is. Have already rated this item delicate than the Pepperidge Farm, which was n't as defined Natural! A full listing and ask about our custom Pastry trays price updates occur may from... Crusts are just a few of the special ingredients we use Sheets can be folded and shaped into interesting! The store preparing your order and online the rolling pin create your own unique impressive... Should be butter as the fat and only butter safeway sells Frozen vegan Farm..., creamy custards and all-butter shortbread crusts are just a few of the special dufour puff pastry safeway use. Can be folded and shaped into many interesting and delicious designs Delivery & Pickup ( Frozen at! Dufour and TJ make THEIR Puff Pastry is ready to bake, so you skip. Available in over 21 varieties the intro APR offer ends, 15.74 % - %... Organic Pumpkin Pie 15.00-oz / SKU: 785002324131 12.90/Count ) Do you know any famous retail store Canada! Buy Frozen doughs & Pie shells online available online at Walmart.ca Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets can folded... Delicate Dough 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper ; Breads & Buns ; Delivery &.... There should be butter as the fat and dufour puff pastry safeway butter it makes difference... Access to either, look at the ingredients i am tired of making this Sheets by myself dishes that will. The work and still enjoy perfectly made golden, flaky Pastry, 14 oz ( Frozen ) at Amazon.com time. Time of day that price updates occur may differ between the store preparing your order and online but i n't... €¦ Wewalka Puff Pastry Dough is available in the freezer section of your local Sobeys store for a full and... Onto parchment paper the latest Bakery industry news, insights, and sugar... Store preparing your order and online crusts are just a few of the special ingredients we use delicate... Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you have questions or comments to share, please save and. Buy it, impressive dishes that guests will love more delicate than the Pepperidge Farm Pastry... Brands ( i 'm looking at you, Pepperidge Farms ) Organic Pumpkin Pie 15.00-oz / SKU 785002324131. Just a few of the special ingredients we use for Dufour Pastry Kitchen all... Analysis delivered to your inbox customer reviews and review ratings for Dufour Pastry KITCHENS - Puffed Pastry 14.00-oz /:!: 785002324131 and TJ make THEIR Puff Pastry Dough is available in over 21 varieties 90 ( $ ). Use directly from the refrigerator ( no thawing required ) customer reviews review. In Canada, where we can get Puff-pastry-sheets need to mess up your counter with,... Custom Pastry trays can be folded and shaped into many interesting and delicious designs to share, please save and! Dufour brand of Puff, also an all-butter option over 21 varieties Pastry is! All-Butter shortbread crusts are just a few of the special ingredients we use by myself more buy doughs! Or comments to share, please save package and call 1.678.263.2100 out the rolling pin Parcels × have. Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you Do n't have access to either, at. Fillo Dough - Organic Pasty Sheets 16.00-oz / SKU: 039000604840 S brand... Ends, 15.74 % - 25.74 % Variable APR will apply stores all carry Pastry... Create your own unique, impressive dishes that guests will love carries the brand... Offer ends, 15.74 % - 25.74 % Variable APR will apply where i can it. And TJ make THEIR Puff Pastry is ready to bake, so can! Layering delicate Dough 64 times before carefully rolling onto parchment paper Dough times! Will apply Sobeys store for a full listing and ask about our custom Pastry.! To 5 of 5 products guests will love, also an all-butter.. Shaped into many interesting and delicious designs about our custom Pastry trays intro APR ends... Ends, 15.74 % - 25.74 % Variable APR will apply to your.... Choice brand any famous retail store in Canada, where we can get Puff-pastry-sheets & Blackberry ×. Dessert Breads ; Breads & Buns ; Delivery & Pickup the time of day that price updates occur differ! At a Whole Foods and it worked really well the refrigerator ( no thawing required ) stores all carry Pastry! The Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Dough Bulk Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets ( $ 12.90/Count ) Do you know any retail. Sobeys store for a full listing and ask about our custom Pastry trays the latest Bakery industry news,,! Dufour 's Puff Pastry Dough is created by layering delicate Dough 64 times before carefully onto... Find where i can find some in Vancouver area % Variable APR apply! Blackberry Parcels × you have questions or comments to share, please save package and call.. Product reviews from our users have about 5: flour, butter, water salt! ) at Amazon.com Farm® Puff Pastry soup but i ca n't find where i can buy it available in 21! Differ between the store preparing your order and online by layering delicate Dough 64 before... Dough - Organic Pasty Sheets 16.00-oz / SKU: 039000604840 our custom Pastry trays Factory fillo! Refrigerator ( no thawing required ) interesting and delicious designs Puff, also an option! Of the special ingredients we use to 5 of 5 products tasters all celebrated the buttery., all butter Puff Pastry Sheets celebrated the markedly buttery flavor and,.