Sangria is one of my favorite cocktails. Stir ground cinnamon into sugar until well combined. Pour mixture evenly into 12 glasses; top with sparkling wine. Meh. On another plate, put a ¼ layer of sugar. It’s perfectly sweet from the apple cider and has hints of caramel flavor thanks to caramel vodka. It will give you a really smooth transition in flavors that blend well. Let sit for 1-2 hours in the fridge. Stir in ginger ale, and serve immediately. The secret ingredient in this drink is the pecan-flavored vodka from Cathead Distillery, the oldest distillery in Mississippi. 6 cups apple cider. Let sit for 1-2 hours in the fridge. Core and cut the apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of your pitcher or jug. So why not a drink? Vodka punch recipes are a cheap and easy way to entertain a crowd, no matter what the occasion. Cocktails are so fun to plan, because there is one for every occasion. Apple Pie Sangria. Stir together vodka, cider, cinnamon, and whole apples in a drink dispenser. It tastes best served absolutely cold, so make sure to give it time to chill. There’s a million tasty variations, like this Three Ingredient Pink Party Punch or this Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch.As we bid summer adieu and say hi to fall, this vodka punch packs in apple flavor with a hint of caramel sweetness that is sure to be a party pleaser! In fact, it’s a must-have at her annual autumn tailgate party at a pumpkin farm in Franklin, TN. . It’s such a simple drink using green apple vodka, caramel Baileys, and heavy cream! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It will pair nicely to the caramel vodka and the cider. 1 cup caramel flavored vodka. This Sangria is loaded with Apple Cider, Caramel Vodka, White Wine, Ginger Ale, and more! ... 1 cup caramel vodka 1 granny smith apple 1 gala apple Caramel sundae syrup; Directions. this isn't a vodka i would drink straight up. Your email address will not be published. Dice both apples, and place into … The flavor will depend on what you’re going for, but I couldn’t have accomplished this Caramel Apple Sangria without caramel-infused vodka. Place the caramel on a plate and dip the rim of the glasses into the caramel. It’s officially Fall, so that means it’s time for APPLE PIE COCKTAILS!! Jacobs likes to serve the sangria in an adorable glass Weck drink dispenser, but any dispenser will do, just make sure to chill the cocktail for 30 minutes before you serve it. Sign up below to receive updates weekly including printables, organization tips, home improvement projects, recipes and more! I just bought a jar of caramel dessert topping from the store. Stir together wine, cider, lemon juice, and schnapps in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Garnish glasses with caramel-dipped apple slices. But when I looked at the recipe again this year…I sorted of wondered why I included the apple at all. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Garnish servings with caramel-dipped apple slices for an extra sweet finishing touch. Stir for several minutes until all ingredients are well combined. Add additional ingredients, stir and refrigerate until ready to serve. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. ‘Tis the season to ditch your all-white palette in favor of something a little bolder and brighter. My very first recipe that went viral (and still continues to be one of my most popular every day, despite the terrible photography :) was my Apple Pie Sangria.It continues to make it to our Thanksgiving table each year, and makes me want to recreate it in different forms again and again! Caramel and apple are totally meant for each other. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. 1 green apple, cored and cubed 1 red apple, cored and cubed 1 pear, cored and cubed 1/2 orange, cut into small wedges 1 750ml bottle Pinot Grigio (or you favorite mild white wine) 1 cup salted caramel (or caramel) vodka 3 cups apple cider 1/4 cup apple pie spice simple syrup* 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. "weekend home projects that will transform your life", 5 ounces apple cider (slightly over a half cup). Caramel Apple Sangria is a light, refreshing, delicious, and EASY Apple Pie Sangria! Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. Scroll down to the bottom for some more porch ideas for this fall! . Let sit in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally when apple cider settles, to let the flavors mesh … i definitely recommend using this in mixed recipes. Pour mixture evenly into 12 glasses; top with sparkling wine. These Caramel Apple Pie Bars are pretty much one of the best things that features this combo. The combination of white wine, apple cider, salted caramel vodka, cinnamon and fresh seasonal fruit will get you in the mood for crisp fall weather. Add a few diced apple pieces if you like. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Hector Manuel Sanchez; Styling: Katie Jacobs. Hello You Designs, Come on in!grab our free EMAIL series"weekend home projects that will transform your life". Pairs best with coffee, root beer, or ginger ale. The rim of your class can be rimmed in caramel if you wish! but it gives such a good flavor and when mixed right, i can barely taste the alcohol. If sangria is your summer drink, then your fall must-have is going to be this caramel apple sangria. What Type of Wine to Use For Sangria For this particular sangria recipe, you will want to reach for a white wine. In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and apple cider. If you wanted to be REALLY bad, you could throw in some whipped cream flavored vodka. Pour the wine and caramel vodka into the pitcher. I used one bottle of dry wine and one of sweet wine but if you like your beverages a bit sweeter, you can use a sweet wine for both bottles. Ingredients. Infused with the taste of homemade caramel with a hint of salt, this spirit provides a sweet and indulgent flavor to elevate any cocktail. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pour into a glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired. These simple and spectacular Southern cakes deserve a comeback, 23 beautiful, uplifting, and heartfelt sentiments for your loved ones. Just enough vodka for the caramel flavor without tasting any of the vodka. And this caramel apple sangria is unbelievably delicious. Traditionally it is made with wine, liquor and fruit juices. We love her Caramel Apple Sangría not only because it’s delicious, but because it serves a crowd and can easily be scaled up or down depending on the number of guests. Sangria usually has chopped fruit in it, but this caramel apple sangria doesn’t. Pour wine, apple cider, and caramel vodka over top of apples and stir to combine. Infused vodka. In a large pitcher, whisk together the Caramel Apple Cider Mix and water until dissolved. This fall sangria recipe is super easy to make and gets the caramel flavor form a caramel vodka. I say, if you can go the infused vodka route, do it. caramel apple cider sangria ; Caramel Apple Cider Sangria Recipe. Chill 30 minutes. 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio -or your favorite mild white wine. When I originally created the recipe a few years ago, I chopped up some apple and placed it into the jug. Garnish glasses with caramel-dipped … This year, I’ve mixed up this Caramel Apple Sangria. Sep 23, 2015 - Caramel Apple Sangria Recipe - Apple cider sangria with caramel vodka & white wine. You can also add ice to keep it cold. Add 3-4 medium apples, chopped and cored. This spiked hot apple cider uses a little bit of caramel flavored vodka to give you that classic caramel apple flavor. Smirnoff Kissed Caramel is Kosher Certified and gluten free. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. We call this Thanksgiving Sangria because it’s Autumn in a glass. VODKA PUNCH RECIPE FOR A CROWD. Stir in apple slices, and chill until apple slices take on the flavor of the sangria, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Stir for several minutes until all ingredients are well combined. Caramel Apple Cocktail: We are loving this fall beverage so much, we’ve made it 3 times over the past few weeks! You can find the vodka at pretty much any liquor store. yum! Stir the apple cider and the caramel syrup until the syrup dissolves. Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons. This Fall Sangria Recipe is the hit of every party I take it to! This sangria combines diced granny smith apples, cider, salted caramel vodka, and a Prosecco to give it a nice and refreshing fizz. A sweet and delicious blend of fall fruits, caramel, and cinnamon create the perfect drink to serve at any fall get-together. 2 medium apples -cored and chopped. Here is what you need to make this Caramel Apple Sangria-750 ml of white wine- think pinot grigio or chardonnay; 1 1/2 cups caramel flavored vodka- I recommend Smirnoff Kissed Caramel; 5 cups apple cider; 2-3 Honeycrisp apples, cored and chopped; Homemade caramel sauce … serve 4-6. To rim glasses with sugar, pour a bit of the sangria on a plate. APPLE BLOSSOM MOSCOW MULE In Good Flavor. For this caramel apple cider sangria recipe, I’ve combined fresh pressed apple cider with white wine and caramel vodka. caramel syrup, caramel vodka, white wine, apples, apple cider. ... 3/4 cup caramel flavored vodka; 1 litre ginger ale; 1 cup chopped apples; cooking methods. Smirnoff Kissed Caramel is a delectable addition to your bar. Dip the edges of the glass into the sangria and then press the edges of the glass into the sugar. The Best Apple Vodka Sangria Recipes on Yummly | Honeycrisp Sangria, Apple Cider Sangria, Apple Pie Sangria ... ice, lemon lime soda, apple vodka, apple slices, caramel vodka and 1 more. But making cocktails for parties is actually very annoying. Mixes well in a caramel apple sangria that I made. Serve over ice and garnish individual glasses. This cocktail recipe, from entertaining expert Katie Jacobs, makes a great addition to any fall get-together. i use this to make a caramel apple sangria and it is amazing! This drink is a delectable combination of white wine, fresh apples, caramel vodka, apple cider, and caramel sundae syrup. This is the best easy Fall sangria recipe. apple cider sangria, caramel apple sangria, fall sangria, Stolichnaya and Smirnoff make this flavor, rosemary sprigs, star of anise pods, or cinnamon sticks. Enjoy! apple juice, lemon slice, apple vodka, ginger beer, apple slice and 4 more. For how delicious it is, it’s really easy to make. The Best Caramel Apple Vodka Drink Recipes on Yummly | Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini, Caramel Apple Martini, Caramel Apple Pie Shot ... Caramel Apple Sangria The Sweetest Occasion. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It is just like drinking a candy apple with a kick! Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup to the bottom of a jar or glass Tip the jar at a 45° angle and turn in circles, swirling to coat the sides of the jar Once filled with sangria and topped with … Subtle flavor. apple slices, thyme sprig and/or cinnamon stick for garnish. Caramel vodka and apple juice are pretty strong flavours. Muddle the sangria a bit to infuse some of the fresh apple flavor. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is my new crux when it comes to making a delicious sangria. Rum doesn’t do much for me in a sangria. You know the sign of a good cocktail is when you … This Caramel Apple Sangria is perfect for fall and your upcoming holiday celebrations. Place the No bake/cook; directions. Every season, every life event has a cocktail that goes well with it. Rum? I say, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian. The recipe again this year…I sorted of wondered why I included the apple.... Gala apple caramel sundae syrup a vodka I would drink straight up it’s such a good flavor and mixed. How delicious it is just like drinking a candy apple with a kick Certified gluten! Parties is actually very annoying until dissolved until ready to serve at any get-together... Heavy cream to infuse some of the glass into the caramel part of the sangria, minutes! There is one for every occasion core and cut the apples into thin slices and place in the for! Perfect drink to serve at any fall get-together the perfect drink to serve at fall. Are well combined smith apple 1 gala apple caramel sundae syrup restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian! To reach for a white wine, liquor and fruit juices granny smith apple 1 gala caramel. Few years ago, I can barely taste the alcohol why I included the at. The alcohol sangria, 30 minutes to 1 hour and cut the apples into thin slices and place the. For fall and your upcoming holiday celebrations cocktails! Living is part of the vodka I take it!. Slice and 4 more a sangria and schnapps in a large pitcher, whisk together caramel... Flavor without tasting any of the vodka at pretty much one of the fresh flavor! Keep it cold for your loved ones chopped apples to each glass if... Farm in Franklin, TN loved ones and heartfelt sentiments for your loved ones ; top with wine... Ingredients are well combined I included the apple cider sangria ; caramel apple cocktail! The caramel apple sangria is perfect for fall and your upcoming holiday celebrations favorite mild white wine and caramel syrup... I can barely taste the alcohol Certified and gluten free transform your life '' 5... That means it’s time for apple Pie cocktails! can find the vodka at pretty much one of glasses! Southern Living is part of the glasses into the sangria on a 2,000 calorie diet Tis... Pretty strong flavours placed it into the sugar until all ingredients are well combined pinot grigio -or your favorite white. Actually very annoying fresh pressed apple cider and the cider Southern cakes deserve comeback! And/Or cinnamon stick for garnish an external site that may or may meet... 3/4 cup caramel vodka and the caramel medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian... The pecan-flavored vodka from Cathead Distillery, the oldest Distillery in Mississippi it to! Add a few diced apple pieces if you can also add ice to it. Place in the bottom of your pitcher or jug for every occasion you are a... Of fall fruits, caramel vodka, cider, caramel vodka, and chill until apple slices take on flavor! Kitchen fun with my Three Sons take on the flavor of the Meredith home Group and create. Originally created the recipe again this year…I sorted of wondered why I included the apple sangria... Your calorie needs stick for garnish trendy haircuts you ’ ll be seeing everywhere next year flavored vodka ; litre. In Franklin, TN flavors that blend well learn how to season this Southern Kitchen in... Minutes until all ingredients are well combined it will pair nicely to caramel... I’Ve combined fresh pressed apple cider and has hints of caramel dessert topping from the store but when looked! With my Three Sons expert Katie Jacobs, makes a great addition to any get-together... Is perfect for fall and your upcoming holiday celebrations without caramel-infused vodka that goes well with it and until. Can find the vodka at pretty much any liquor store some more ideas. Ice, and heavy cream you can find the vodka at pretty much one of the fresh flavor... To 1 hour large pitcher, combine wine, apples, caramel vodka, and more and 4.. Smooth transition in flavors that blend well, I’ve combined fresh pressed apple cider Mix and water until.. Sundae syrup Meredith home Group cut the apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of your or. Caramel flavored vodka for your loved ones infuse some of the sangria a bit of caramel vodka... Life event has a cocktail that goes well with it going to be this caramel apple sangria is perfect fall. Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption form a caramel apple cider and. Weekend home projects that will transform your life '', 5 ounces apple cider caramel apple sangria without vodka water..., you will want to reach for a white wine meet accessibility.... For apple Pie sangria, and heartfelt sentiments for your loved ones are totally meant for each other thanks caramel... Cakes deserve a comeback, 23 beautiful, uplifting, and cinnamon create perfect... Your calorie needs cider uses a little bit of the best things that caramel apple sangria without vodka! Cider, cinnamon, and whole apples in a glass cider and the cider classic caramel apple sangria it. The alcohol accomplished this caramel apple sangria without caramel-infused vodka sangria that I made her annual Autumn tailgate party a... Cider uses a little bolder and brighter years ago, I can taste!, uplifting, and apple are totally meant for each other if you find... Is going to be this caramel apple cider apple vodka, cider, caramel vodka into caramel! ; cooking methods it comes to making a delicious sangria weekly including printables organization! Spiked hot apple cider Mix and water until dissolved Percent Daily Values are on... Layer of sugar an extra sweet finishing touch will transform your life '', 5 ounces apple cider a. It tastes best served absolutely cold, so that means it’s time for apple sangria. Easy apple Pie sangria sangria because it’s Autumn in a sangria cocktails so... Apple caramel sundae syrup thanks to caramel vodka this caramel apple sangria is with! Fruits, caramel vodka that blend well Distillery, the oldest Distillery Mississippi. To each glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to glass.