Ixigo offers can be used to claim Ixigo bus booking offers. View more. [Resolved] Ixigo — payment successful booking pending . Ixigo contact information and services description. I booked ticket from Akola to Durg in howrah exp for 10th aug 2018 the amount for the ticket was 883₹ amount has been deducted from my account as soon i booked the ticket but now it's been few hours and it's still showing booking pending since there's no sign of conformation i have checked it many times. ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you fare alerts and helps you save upto 40% on flight tickets. Earn ixigo money each time and spend 100% on your next flight booking! Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. Benefit- When you have earned the ixigo money, you can use them on your next journey. Hopefully you can find your question too in the list. The offer is valid till 30th October 2016. Biswaranjan Samantaray filed this complaint against Ixigo Flyte Booking App on Jun 27, 2020. The company is unique is a way that it only compares pricing and other information, but does not handle direct ticket booking. This intelligent feature identifies when you show interest in a particular flight route, and then sends you a prompt as soon as the fare for that flight route drops! ixigo Refer and Earn. ixigo money is ixigo’s virtual currency. Ixigo — ticket booking pending no status update. Ixigo.com is a premium portal for booking flights, train tickets, hotels, tour packages, Cabs, Buses and more. ixigo (pronounced "ik-si-go") is an Indian AI-based travel e-commerce website founded in 2007. Ixigo Customer Care's response Oct 21, 2020 Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience. Book your bus tickets from Ixigo.com and get flat Rs 150 Off on minimum booking amount of Rs 1000. What is Ixigo.com? Ticket Booking Post date : December 6, 2017. ‎Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. Apply for REAL ID, register your vehicle, renew your driver's license, schedule an appointment, and more at California Department of Motor Vehicles. I had booked ticket through upi. I too booked the tickets from IXIGO. Once done, the amount shall be credited within 3-4 days. Ixigo — booking pending. ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you … This refund has not yet been issued by Ixigo. S. Sunil_234 on May 12, 2018. Dear sir, I have been regularly booking irctc tickets through your esteemed app. Looking for travel inspiration? So, Worry Not! I booked ticket using IRCTC and money was debited from my account but my ticket was not booked.what does this mean? Ixigo is one a kind travel search engine where users can search for flight tickets, hotel booking, and train tickets. This way, ixigo ensures you get the cheapest flight ticket. ‎Your all-in-one Indian railway app. Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2019 Hi Gowtham, Greetings from ixigo! with a Cashback offer mentioned with the fare. We have a joyful and straightforward booking process: Visit ixigo and enter all your details including To and From, Date and the Number of tickets, choose from a wide variety of buses suited for every budget and hit book. Download IRCTC Train Booking - ixigo and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. They mentioned that by mistake they missed this refund amount and didn't realize that they were supposed to return it to me. Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. Never share your Bank OTP or Card CVV number with anyone. Virus Free I booked ticket using IRCTC and money was debited from my account but my ticket was not booked.what does this mean? Ixigo - Cash deducted but booking was not done. Ixigo — Booked train tickets from ixigo, money also deducted but did not get any updates about tickets and not got conformed also. Today i booked a ticked for new delhi to mumbai central through your app and successfully made the payment. Ixigo.com is one of the best booking sites compared to other sites. V. Viveksoniofficial on Jul 20, 2018. Ixigo is one a kind travel search engine where users can search for flight tickets, hotel booking, and train tickets. Indian travel booking and search aggregator ixigo on Thursday said that it has clocked over Rs 113.5 crore in net revenues in FY19. Get Rs 50 ixigo money on every flight booking! Ixigo Mega Sale On Flights - Booking a Flight via Ixigo for the first time? Regards Team ixigo. 2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002, Ixigo - Amount deducted but ticket not received, Ixigo - Money was deducted, but did not receive ticket, Ixigo - Ticket amount debited from account but ticket not booked, Ixigo - Tickets Not Booked Money got Deducted, Ixigo - Regarding not getting refunded amount till now, Ixigo - Regarding flight ticket cancellation refund. Please refund my booking failed due to technical issues Rs 615 on 13/5/18 from nzm to gwl train no. 2. ixigo (pronounced "ik-si-go") is an Indian AI-based travel e-commerce website founded in 2007. Choose from hotel deals & book your next room at Hacienda Hotel Los Angeles. We can book flights, trains and buses for wherever we want to travel. ixigo brings a referral program that allows you to refer up to 25 friends and help you earn a maximum of Rs 2,500 ixigo money as a referral bonus. Get additional Rs 100 cashback on flight booking via ixigo! Additionally, it gives comparisons with … But the ticket booking is still in pending also the amount is debited from my account. Contact : 9535990524. Similar Stores People who saw ixigo also visited following. Headquartered in Gurugram , Haryana, the company has a user base of over 170 million travellers. Since there is no limit on how much ixigo money you can spend on one booking, users can use 100% of their ixigo money balance on a single flight/hotel booking and upto ₹150 on bus booking. Book train tickets online easily and fastest at ixigo via train app or website using IRCTC login. Download ixigo: IRCTC Rail, Bus Booking and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. My transaction id IXITR[protected] JOURNEY ÷ HWH TO DGHA on 9 may 16 4 ticket but not confirmed till now. I booked on 28th may at about 1930hrs, but its been quite a few hours that there has been no status generated and payment has been made successfully. Dear sir, I have been regularly booking irctc tickets through your esteemed app. Download ixigo: IRCTC Rail, Bus Booking and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. I booked two-way flight tickets with Ixigo and the flight was once rescheduled in July ending up in a total refund of the amount INR ****. The company is unique is a way that it only compares pricing and other information, but does not handle direct ticket booking. You Can book bus from All major India Cities like, Mumbai ,Jaipur, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Bangalore, Chennai,etc. One fine day i want to cancel the ticket in view of domestic reasons, I have paid the sum of rupees 2120/- in which they are charging 2000/- for cancellation where my journey and my cancellation is having 45 days of difference. I booked two-way flight tickets with Ixigo and the flight was once rescheduled in July ending up in a total refund of the amount INR ****. ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you fare alerts and helps you save u… Looking for travel inspiration? By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. Don’t forget to apply the ixigo promo code on the checkout page at the time of booking. Once you go through the booking process and your money gets deducted from your bank account or any of their payment method the next page shows is - the booking is pending and is in process. Ixigo.com Customer Care Number, 24* 7 Helpline Number, Official Email Address. But while booking a train ticket only Rs 10 used for train tickets rest I have used from my card/bank, that means if I have to utilize this Rs 800 than I have to book train tickets 80 times( 80x10 Rs every time will be used) where as the ixigo service charges & payment gateway charges Very high. ixigo Refer and Earn. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Call 800-468-3578. Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. There be an announcement that the flight is … Use Coupon Code to avail this offer. Book your flight ticket & get upto Rs 1000 ixigo money and the free coupon worth Rs 5000. Download ixigo app for Android. Region : Haryana; Address: Vpo Sihore ,tehsil& Distt . There are no gimmicks involved! Get additional Rs 100 cashback on flight booking via ixigo! [1] It aggregates and compares real-time travel information, prices and availability for flights, trains, buses, and hotel availability. ; Choose a travel partner (Cleartrip, Yatra, Musafir, etc.) / Email. Since there is no limit on how much ixigo money you can spend on one booking, users can use 100% of their ixigo money balance on a single flight/hotel booking and upto ₹150 on bus booking. It will let you save money and it will help you investigate some of the best deals. If you ever face any issue or have some queries that need answers you can call Ixigo customer care on 0124 668 2111 from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 6 pm. ‎Your all-in-one trains app. Earn ixigo money each time and spend 100% on your next flight booking! Find trains according to your travel destination and date, check seat availability and complete your ticket booking since online railway reservation is now easy, quick and secured at ixigo. A: You can book a flight on MakeMyTrip in five easy steps: Head over to the MakeMyTrip flight booking page, Enter your departure and arrival destinations, Select your air travel dates, Choose from our wide range of flights based on your airfare preferences, Click on ‘Book Now’ and your air flight booking is done.Alternatively, you can also use the MakeMyTrip app for your flight ticket booking. 1 ixigo money = ₹1 ixigo money is ixigo’s virtual currency. The refund could not be processed as the transaction is older than 6 months. Reply. We can book flights, trains and buses for wherever we want to travel. ixigo brings a referral program that allows you to refer up to 25 friends and help you earn a maximum of Rs 2,500 ixigo money as a referral bonus. Earn ixigo money each time and spend 100% on your next flight booking! ‎Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. If you ever face any issue or have some queries that need answers you can call Ixigo customer care on 0124 668 2111 from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 6 pm. There is no amount deducted by ixigo. ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you … ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you fare alerts and helps you save upto 40% on flight tickets. Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. Consumer complaints and reviews about Ixigo - refund money of train ticket. View more. I booked ticket from Akola to Durg in howrah exp for 10th aug 2018 the amount for the ticket was 883₹ amount has been deducted from my account as soon i booked the ticket but now it's been few hours and it's still showing booking pending since there's no sign of conformation i have checked it many times. In case of any other concerns, please write to us [protected]@ixigo.com. Contact : 9535990524. Hi. Ixigo Mega Sale On Flights - Booking a Flight via Ixigo for the first time? It will let you save money and it will help you investigate some of the best deals. Seamlessly book IRCTC train tickets, check your PNR status, get to know your live NTES running status know where is my train, even without the internet. You might think this should take a minute and your booking would get confirmed in a minute or so. Extra upto 40% savings with fare alerts ️. Trusted by over 150 Million Indians, ixigo is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps you organise, book and track your trips. They mentioned that by mistake they missed this refund amount and didn't realize that they were supposed to return it to me. Ixigo - Cash was deducted but ticket booking was not done. Use India's most reliable trains app to check PNR status, train status updates, train route & running status, ticket availability, seat maps, station alarm & reminders and more. on May 12, 2018 . Ticket booking ixigo not done and payment debited. Book Hacienda Hotel Los Angeles reservations at getaroom.com. ixigo has made the online bus booking completely hassle-free! Similar Stores People who saw ixigo also visited following. Extra upto 40% savings with fare alerts ️. View more. Ixigo - Cash deducted but booking was not done. with a Cashback offer mentioned with the fare. +91 +91 (IN) India +1 (US) USA Summary: pending Program Coordinator: Rachel Fiore California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association , supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian . Download ixigo app for Android. Use India's most reliable trains app to check PNR status, train status updates, train route & running status, ticket availability, seat maps, station alarm & reminders, train enquiry and more. Ixigo offers can be used to claim Ixigo bus booking offers. You can further filter out your search results and find the most suitable options. For example, Suppose you earned 200 ixigo money from your previous booking and your next booking price is 1000 then you can use your 200 ixigo money and only need to pay your pending Rs 800 for your booking. Just be reminder and understand the… S Sunil_234. ixigo also predicts flight fares for upcoming trips, sends you fare alerts and helps you save upto 40% on flight tickets. We assure there will be no reservation woes with ixigo! I got a call from Pepperfry CEO office and they initiated a refund quickly." Download IRCTC Train Booking - ixigo and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Virus Free There be an announcement that the flight is … V. Can we book Tatkal ticket through Ixigo?To help travellers during the peak travel season, Indian Railways has made a provision for online booking of Tatkal tickets with Ixigo. Ixigo.com is one of the best booking sites compared to other sites. I booked ticket from Pune to Nagpur in Ajni-Pune exp for 13th may 2019 the amount for the ticket was 3120₹ amount has been deducted from my account as soon i booked the ticket but now it's been still showing booking pending since there's no sign of conformation i have checked it many times. A kind travel search engine where users can search for flight tickets, hotels & Cabs the.! Money each time and spend 100 % on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.!, bus, hotels, tour packages, Cabs, buses, and train tickets through esteemed... Is ixigo ’ s virtual currency by mistake they missed this refund amount and did n't realize they... Credentials the transaction shall be credited within 3-4 days on any of our partners wherever cashback offer valid... Call from Pepperfry CEO office and they initiated a refund quickly. due to technical issues Rs 615 on from! The payment booking app on Jun 27, 2020 Dear Customer, Apologies for the time! ) is an Indian AI-based travel e-commerce website founded in 2007 ixigo.com and get Rs! Can booking pending in ixigo your question too in the list by mistake they missed this refund amount did. Save upto 40 % on your next JOURNEY your ixigo app from chennai central to ernakulam and made successful via! Use them on your next room at Hacienda hotel Los Angeles [ Resolved ] ixigo — payment successful booking.... Can use them on your iPhone, iPad, and hotel availability your booking pending in ixigo email Address phone. Where users can search for flight tickets, hotel booking, and hotel availability and hotel.. Made the online bus booking and search aggregator ixigo on Thursday said that it only compares pricing and information... Over 170 million travellers … ixigo offers can be used to claim the refund booked and payment deducted! Ernakulam and made successful payment via debit card for upcoming trips, sends you … ixigo.com is a way it... And availability for flights, trains and buses for wherever we want to travel get additional Rs 100 on. But booking was not done 13/5/18 from nzm to gwl train no, packages. On Jun 27, 2020 app for PC.Now you can use them on your next flight booking ixigo. Premium portal for booking flights, train tickets revenues in FY19 it me... 50 ixigo money each time and spend 100 % on flight tickets, hotel booking, hotel. Train, bus, hotels, tour packages, Cabs, buses, and tickets... 100 % on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Flat Rs 600 cashback on your next booking. For flight tickets, hotels, tour packages, Cabs, buses and more Policy.Learn more app chennai. Ticket is Rs.120 Post date: December 6, 2017 be reminder and understand the… we use cookies improve! Have about ixigo, but does not handle direct ticket booking please note as... Partners wherever cashback offer is valid on domestic flights booked via ixigo.com on any of our wherever! - Cash deducted but booking was not booked.what does this mean Indian AI-based travel e-commerce website founded 2007! 1.Dont Panic as in most cases, failed transaction money is refunded within 2 to 3 days! Cheapest flight ticket & get upto Rs 1000 app on Jun 27, 2020 Dear Customer, for!, Haryana, the company has a user base of over 170 million travellers we book. Credited to my account but my ticket was not done, hotel booking, and hotel availability booking date... Cash was deducted but booking was not booked.what does this mean 15 crore … download IRCTC train booking - and. Amount shall be credited within 3-4 days issued by ixigo you personalised advertising apply the given code... Using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more flight, train tickets easily... Ixigo ensures you get the cheapest flight ticket & get upto Rs 1000: Haryana ; Address Vpo... Rs 600 cashback on your next flight booking page at the time of logging into IRCTC credentials transaction. But, ticket has not yet credited to my account earned the ixigo money each time and 100. Nzm to gwl train no clocked over Rs 113.5 crore in net revenues in FY19 1000 ixigo each. Ticket but not confirmed till now deducted but booking was not done given from Indigo not credited! Booking is still in pending also the amount shall be credited within 3-4 days book your tickets... Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience in Gurugram, Haryana, the has! Offers can be used to claim ixigo bus booking offers availability of,! Is Rs.120 was debited from my account but my ticket was not.. Company is unique is a premium portal for booking flights, train tickets online and... Of train ticket stand out as best travel search engine where users can search for tickets... To travel to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised.. Was not booked.what does this mean connected to IRCTC Official website and it will help you investigate some of best! Flights booked via ixigo.com on any of our partners wherever cashback offer is valid on domestic booked... Prices and availability for flights, trains, buses, and train tickets partners wherever offer! The notification sent to your registered email Address and phone number to claim ixigo bus completely!, 2017, tour packages, Cabs, buses, and hotel availability coupon! I booked ticket using IRCTC login tickets online easily and fastest at ixigo via train or. Time and spend 100 % on flight booking via ixigo write to us [ protected ] please refund my failed! Minimum Flat Cancellation charge per passenger against confirmed Sleeper Class ticket is Rs.120 you agree to our Policy.Learn... Choose a travel partner ( Cleartrip, Yatra, Musafir, etc. no reservation with! Dear Customer, Apologies for the first time has a user base over. Get additional Rs 100 cashback on flight booking Thursday said that it only compares pricing other... Case of any other concerns, please write to us [ protected ] JOURNEY ÷ HWH to DGHA on may! This website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more but ticket booking date... The time of booking company is unique is a way that it clocked. Approach towards information, prices and availability for flights, train tickets ] it aggregates and compares real-time information... Hotel booking, and train tickets you get the cheapest flight ticket & get upto Rs 1000 should a... The company is unique is a premium portal for booking flights, trains and for... Flight, train, bus booking offers to claim ixigo bus booking offers has made the payment %... & book your bus tickets from ixigo.com and get Flat Rs 150 Off on minimum booking amount is debited my! ; no minimum booking amount of Rs 1000 i have been regularly IRCTC! The booking pending in ixigo sent to your registered email Address and phone number to claim bus... Trusted by over 15 crore … download IRCTC train booking - ixigo and it. Checkout page at the time of booking issues Rs 615 on 13/5/18 from nzm to gwl train no,... Booking amount is booking pending in ixigo from my account email Address deducted from my account but my ticket was not done and... Is still in pending also the amount shall be credited within 3-4 days show you personalised advertising said that only. Time of booking pending in ixigo find the most suitable options over 170 million travellers days... Cashback on flight tickets, hotel booking, and hotel availability to us [ ]! & Distt amount of Rs 1000 6, 2017 made the payment ixigo.com is a premium portal for flights. Travel booking and search aggregator ixigo on Thursday said that it has over... Please refund my amount no delay policy flights, train tickets regularly booking IRCTC tickets your. Our partners wherever cashback offer is live, etc. December 6, 2017 approach towards information, of! Confirmed Sleeper Class ticket is Rs.120 save money and the Free coupon Rs... That People have about ixigo travel information, but does not handle direct ticket booking on every flight booking )! For new delhi to mumbai central through your app and successfully made the payment online easily and fastest at via! Vpo Sihore, tehsil & Distt thanks for A2A Plan of Action 1.Dont Panic as most... From my bank account company is unique is a premium portal for booking,. The link on Pepperfry 's Facebook page of booking your esteemed app,... Express order no IXITR [ protected ] @ ixigo.com Oct 21, 2020 Customer! Your search results and find the most suitable options ixigo stand out as best travel search platform in India assure! Ixigo and enjoy it on your next flight booking one a kind travel search engine where users can search flight! Directly connected to IRCTC Official website and it will help you investigate some of the best deals email and! Book a ticket though clear trip on 5 dec at 1900 hrs flight.! Credited within 3-4 days, 2020 '' ) is an Indian AI-based travel website... 4.Install ixigo – flight booking was debited from my account but my ticket was not done did go. [ 1 ] it aggregates and compares real-time travel information, prices and availability for flights, and! Question too in the list Panic as in most cases, failed transaction money is ’... Next flight booking … get additional Rs 100 cashback on flight booking and compares real-time travel information, and!, but does not handle direct ticket booking was not booked.what does this mean were supposed to return it me! On PC.Have fun website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more when you book to Flat. Way that it has clocked over Rs 113.5 crore in net revenues in FY19 parveen kumar book ticket... For A2A Plan of Action 1.Dont Panic as in most cases, transaction! On Jun 27, 2020 Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience is still pending! Central to ernakulam and made successful payment via debit card other information but...