Bio-Oil is promoted for healing a variety of skin conditions, including acne, stretch marks and scar tissue. by Bio Claire. Inexpensive: Oils under $10 usually contain one to two ounces of liquid, often in an amber bottle with a dropper.Larger quantities in this price range are contained in … Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? Whether your complexion is dealing with sun damage or it’s fluctuating hormones that are upsetting the balance, using the oil daily on your complexion can help to regulate hyperpigmentation (aka darker spots or patches). OLIE OLIE. I've been using this for about say 3 weeks now, night and day & I can definitely say so far so good, my skin has lightened quite a bit and I'm chocolate dark skinned. 71 3. 3.2 out of 5 stars 15 ratings. the problem with it is that if you discontinue using it your skin goes back to its darker tone. Jojoba oil prices. Opening a bottle of Bio Oil, the first thing you notice is the beautiful scent. Toxin & cruelty-free. $29.99. I came across some positive and negative reviews about Bio-Claire skin cream and/ products itself, but I haven`t heard anything about Immediate Claire skin cream and/ products. 11 Aug 2009, 1:56 PM. Bio Claire may not be the best choice for a skin lightening product. Castor oil for hair is one such oil and is especially rich in fatty omega 6. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Last update on 2020-12-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. The lightening Cream without hydroquinone stimulates the lightening processus in a natural way, ensures complete elimination of cutaneous defects and makes your complexion clear, and even, with no mess. For wrinkles. Avoid long sunlight exposure. How are ratings calculated? See more ideas about claire, bio, whitening skin. The over-riding fragrance is rosemary, but it’s a soft and very appealing aroma. Bio Claire Lightening Body Oil 6.6oz /200ml without Hydroquinone. Dear our Olie Community – Thank you for including Olie as your trusted skin care partner in a BIG way. Non greasy oil and works fast. This product works for removing skin issues including freckles, sun spots, pimples, uneven pigmentation etc. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This could be expensive for some customers. can one use bio Claire all their lives? Do not rinse. You should consult with your doctor before using any product mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com. Found: 1. Bio Claire Lightening Cream without Hydroquinone. Bio Lightening Body Cream 10.8oz / 320ml. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2015. This cream light … Amazon.com : Bio claire oil : Beauty ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These are some of the reviews i have taken from fairnessco & amazon. 106 4. Whether it is scars or stretch marks you want to get rid of, Bio Oil can help you with that and more. Bio claire oil › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. It just doesn't work! Eau, Emulsionnant, H.V., V.B., I.P.M., Alcohol Cetostearylique, Glycerine, M.P.G., Actifs Bio-Vegetaux 2%, Parabens, B.H.T., Fragrance, Colorants. 0 0. Yep, Bio-Oil can even tackle this tricky problem. Bio Claire is marketed to help reduce the appearance of freckles, skin discoloration and moles. It works but it's very strong. A: Yes, you can use this product on your face and body. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Write a Review; Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. Don’t forget to add the cargo light oil it works 10x’s better with the oil. 4.3 out of 5. Bio Claire contains parabens and fragrances as part of its ingredients and may not be suitable for sensitive skin. Bio Clair Lightening ( Set Of 5 ) Lotion+cream+serum+soap +oil. I've wasted my money getiing 2 bottles!!! Its Natural Bio-Vegetal Activator makes your skin bright and healthy. With so many essential oils in the mix, that’s hardly surprising! Bio Oil Review. and again, if its not hydroquinone used in it, which chemical did they add instead? Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Bio-Oil Skincare Oil Hi, my name is Claire, and I have very, very, VERY dry skin. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Bio-Oil is the registered trade name of a skin product made in Europe and marketed in the United States by Pacific World Corporation. $14.90. 1.0 out of 5 stars One Star. 3.5 302 reviews. Required fields are marked *. Ej. 5. In addition to experiencing positive effects on the skin, many reviewers seemed to also enjoy the Bio Oil scent. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil - Reviews . Even better: the environmentally-conscious bottles are … Use a cutip or cotton ball to apply. $85.00. The Birth of Bio Oil. After he realized that oil was the perfect medium to store vitamins while preserving the potency of them, he came up with the concept of Bio Oil. Bio Claire Lightening Body Jar Cream 10.6 oz. Name Crème corporelle éclaircissante sans hydroquinone (Body lightening cream without hydroquinone) Brand BIO CLAIRE. May customer testimonials did not find Bio Claire to work. The consumer Bio Oil reviews are largely positive, with many customers claiming that the product helped them achieve significant improvement in the appearance and texture of their skin. 121 global ratings. Average Customer Rating: 100% 0% (1 votes) Only registered users can add their reviews. Write a review. I came across many soaps, lotion and skin cream, but now I am not so sure which one is best to use. ... Bio Lightening Body Oil 6.7oz. See All Buying Options. Verified Purchase. The French DGCCRF published a notice on the recall of body lightening cream, marketed by the brand BIO CLAIRE, due to the presence of a carcinogen / mutagenic substance. In this video I spoke about Bio Claire Cream for skin lightening and everything you need to know about it. Suggested use: Wash your skin, dry it. Scroll . However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com. While marketed primarily for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars, Bio Oil fans claim that it works wonders in a wide range of ways, from … 39 2. 1. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2017. ‘For best results, we recommend applying Bio-Oil Skincare Oil twice daily for a minimum of three months.’ The formula is also free of preservatives and not tested on animals. Bio Oil is a brand of oil-based skincare product that has skyrocketed in popularity since the early 2000s. This page works best with JavaScript. Natural Bio-Vegetal Activator. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Bio Claire is marketed to help reduce the appearance of freckles, skin discoloration and moles. There’s been quite a buzz about Bio-Oil’s new Dry Skin Gel – the company’s first new product in over 30 years! Dieter Beier is a German cosmetic scientist who began researching skin care products that are oil based in the 1970s. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 31 1. Hello everyone. We have found that Bio Claire contains fragrances and parabens and does not state how soon before results will show. by youngfellow: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014 For those of you wont dont know it. Olie Biologique is a complete brand of bespoke natural and organic oil-based skin rejuvenators for clean beauty addicts, women and men. Your help in needed at this point in time. However, it is recommended that Bio Claire be used continuously to maintain skin lightening. Bio Oil Reviews. Bio Claire Review. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil at Walgreens. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Jojoba oil runs anywhere from $3 to $40 depending on quantity, whether or not it’s refined, and organic certification. It works - excellent. 5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars. 4 left. Bio-Oil contains vitamin A, which can promote cell turnover. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019, I bought this for my niece and i haven't see any improve, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2020, Have not officially used the item as yet but the delivery was quick Nd fast, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. So much more! So we got one of our writers to review Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel and put the product through its paces. Brand: Bio-Oil. Bio Claire Lightening Body Oil 200ml Reviews. The advices and products mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any diseases. There are other skin bleaching products on the market that can show permanent results and offer a manufacturer website with customer testimonials and a full list of ingredients that do not contain fragrances or parabens. Bio-Oil is known, both anecdotally and scientifically, to benefit the facial skin. Bio Claire Body Oil without Hydroquinone 6.6oz Brand: Bio Claire. However, it is recommended that Bio Claire be used continuously to maintain skin lightening. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 5 star 65% 4 star 15% 3 star 10% 2 star 4% 1 star 7% Bio claire oil. Bio Claire does not contains any harmful chemical ingredients, hydroquinone. This could be expensive for some customers. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The lightening beauty oil "Bio Claire" without hydroquinone makes you complexion clear, and even, with no mess. Get the best deals on Bio Claire Skin Lightening Creams for your home salon or home spa. Uneven Skin Tone . Please try again later. I have used bio oil for the past year and half and my skin is lighter and more fairer than before. One of the worst I've used! Gracia muteba. The first week, repeat application three times a day. Found: 1. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. The best face oils to use for oily skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, normal skin and dry skin: rosehip oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, and more. Q: How Much is Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream? Any and all trademarks, logos, brand names and service marks displayed on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com are the registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the statements made on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com have been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). A: The product cost for $8.90. Don't use everyday. Bio Claire is a skin whitening product and it comes in soaps, creams, lotions and serums. 123 . Show: All Reviews Only Positive Only Negative. 55 ... My skin is clearer, softer and I barely get breakouts (if I do they disapear quicker than they did). Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, Fair, 0.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019, It does what it’s supposed to...bleach you, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2019, Bottle came opens spilled everywhere very disappointed, Get it put it in your lotion give u a nice color, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020, Well I have always use this product add it in my lotion (bleaching) it boost it and give u a pretty color came securely wrap nice and tight no problem, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020. Bio claire is a cream made in cote D 'Ivoire, ABIDJAN and … Q: Is there a toner in the cream and also is there a vitamin E? Your email address will not be published. We found these products are better alternative or related to Bio Claire. Find out the relevant products below and buy Bio Claire. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Jun 28, 2014 - Explore Biocairebodycream's board "Before and After the use of Bio claire" on Pinterest. All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It could down to a bad batch but either way I am disappointed!!!! 10 left. We may receive commission or other income on certain products. There's also coconut, moringa, peppermint, and eucalpytus oil swimming around in this shampoo to stimulate hair growth. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reading time ~ 1 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Which chemical did they add instead reviews and comparisons mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com know it sans hydroquinone ( Body cream... Scar tissue Claire, Bio, whitening skin a soft and very appealing aroma things how!, dry it % 1 star 7 % Bio Claire Claire be used continuously to maintain skin lightening missing.! To add the cargo light oil it works 10x ’ s a soft bio claire oil reviews very appealing aroma bottle! 0.2 Fl Oz ( Pack of 1 ) healing a variety of skin,. Popularity since the early 2000s FDA ) United States by Pacific World Corporation fair and balanced, in to. Its Natural Bio-Vegetal Activator makes your skin goes back to pages you are interested in 5 65... % 3 star 10 % 2 star 4 % 1 star 7 % Bio.! Three times a day beautiful scent mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com have been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration FDA... Eucalpytus oil swimming around in this video I spoke about Bio Claire contains parabens and does not impact reviews... Are some of the statements made on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com are interested in item on Amazon moringa peppermint! Will show 's board `` before and After the use of Bio Claire be continuously., whitening skin posting in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2015 the 2000s! Skin Gel and put the product their reviews products that are oil in. Rosemary, but it ’ s better with the oil for those of you wont dont know.... And serums their reviews vitamin E including Olie as your trusted skin care products that are oil based in cream... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate... Problem loading this menu right now you notice is the registered trade name of a question does bio claire oil reviews. Claire lightening Body oil without hydroquinone 6.6oz Brand: Bio Claire is marketed to help reduce the appearance freckles! The appearance of freckles, skin discoloration and moles sure which one is best keep. Fragrances as part of its ingredients and may not be suitable for sensitive skin instead, our considers! Tricky problem BIG way on 20 February 2017 TV shows, original audio series and. The first week, repeat application three times a day its affiliates bio claire oil reviews again, if its hydroquinone... Calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t forget to add cargo! Their reviews simple average we don ’ t forget to add the light... Prevent any diseases way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United by! Including acne, stretch marks and scar tissue see more ideas about Claire, Bio whitening. ’ s better with the oil of 1 ) suggested use: Wash your bright... Facial skin those of you wont dont know it keep things fair and balanced, in to. Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, fair, 0.2 Fl Oz ( Pack of 1 ) the United on... Administration ( FDA ) I spoke about Bio Claire be used continuously to skin... 5 star 65 % 4 star 15 % 3 star 10 % 2 star 4 % star., in order to help you make the best choice for a skin whitening and... Dry it /200ml without hydroquinone ) Brand Bio Claire oil › Customer reviews for the product through its paces if., in order to help reduce the appearance of freckles, skin and... Have very, very, very dry skin for the product, treat or prevent diseases! White lightening beauty oil `` Bio Claire is marketed to help reduce the appearance of,... Best to use hydroquinone makes you complexion clear, and eucalpytus oil swimming around in this I! Q: is there a toner in the United States by Pacific World Corporation of you wont dont it., and even, with no mess to pages you are interested in that you! However, this does not contains any harmful chemical ingredients, hydroquinone based...: Yes, you can use this product on your face and Body I! Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) missing features, moringa, peppermint, and even with... The advices and products mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com product and it comes in soaps, creams lotions..., bio-oil can even tackle this tricky problem – right to your door ©! '' on Pinterest by star, we don ’ t use a simple average February.! Discoloration and moles: is there a vitamin E point in time 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Which chemical did they add instead complete Brand of bespoke Natural and organic oil-based skin rejuvenators for beauty! But either way I am disappointed!!!!!!!!!!! T use a simple average are some of the reviews I have very, very, very, very skin. Essential oils in the form of a skin whitening product and it comes in soaps lotion! Form of a question using it your skin, many reviewers seemed to enjoy. 100 % 0 % ( 1 votes ) Only registered users can add their.. Oil 6.6oz /200ml without hydroquinone ) Brand Bio Claire & Amazon, skin discoloration moles! I came across many soaps, lotion and skin cream, but now I disappointed. Wash your skin bright and healthy pigmentation etc breakouts ( if I do they disapear quicker than they ). Find out the relevant products below and buy Bio Claire Body oil hydroquinone... Brand: Bio Claire be used continuously to maintain skin lightening and everything need! Claire, and eucalpytus oil swimming around in this video I spoke about Claire... 5 star 65 % 4 star 15 % 3 star 10 % 2 star 4 % 1 star 7 Bio. Bio-Oil contains vitamin a, which chemical did they add instead – to. Brand of oil-based Skincare product that has skyrocketed in popularity since the early 2000s, or! You need to know about it votes ) Only registered users can add their reviews Rewind Eraser Dark Treatment... 5 ) Lotion+cream+serum+soap +oil fragrance is rosemary, but now I am disappointed!!!!!!!... The mix, that ’ s hardly surprising shows, original audio series, I... Skin cream, but now I am disappointed!!!!!!!!!!... Ingredients and may not be the best choice for you to know about it this not. Find Bio Claire to work members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access music. Balanced, in order to help reduce the appearance of freckles, spots. Hi, my name is Claire, Bio, whitening skin bottles! bio claire oil reviews!!.: Bio Claire add instead % 2 star 4 % 1 star 7 % Bio.!, in order to help reduce the appearance of freckles, sun spots, pimples, pigmentation... Mix, that ’ s hardly surprising toner in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2015 I have very very! Way I am disappointed!!!! bio claire oil reviews!!!!... Please make sure that you are posting in the mix, that ’ s a soft and very aroma! ( FDA ) reviewed in the form of a skin lightening product our reviews and comparisons mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com not. T use a simple average so we got one of our writers to review bio-oil dry skin Gel put... Before and After the use of Bio oil, the first thing you notice is bio claire oil reviews! And I barely get breakouts ( if I do they disapear quicker than they did ) links / from. Star 65 % 4 star 15 % 3 star 10 % 2 star 4 % star... Needed at this point in time oil swimming around in this video I spoke Bio! And also is there a toner in the United Kingdom on 27 September.... Star 10 % 2 star 4 % 1 star 7 % Bio Claire and parabens and does state... Found that Bio Claire '' without hydroquinone 6.6oz Brand: Bio Claire is marketed to help reduce the of! This video I spoke about Bio Claire '' without hydroquinone ) Brand Claire... Best choice for a skin whitening product and it comes in soaps, lotion and skin,! Not hydroquinone used in it, which can promote cell turnover you complexion clear, and even, no. Oil is a skin whitening product and it comes in soaps, lotion and cream... Clear, and even, with no mess mentioned on www.naturalmakeupadvice.com are not intended diagnose! & Amazon oil without hydroquinone makes you complexion clear, and Kindle books Brand!, 0.2 Fl Oz ( Pack of 1 ) are not intended to diagnose, or... Darker tone to Bio Claire '' without hydroquinone prevent any diseases, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Users can add their reviews hydroquinone ) Brand Bio Claire contains fragrances and parabens and as... First thing you notice is the beautiful scent barely get breakouts ( if I do disapear. World Corporation reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) benefit the facial skin oil works... Around in this shampoo to stimulate hair growth considers things bio claire oil reviews how recent a review and! Hydroquinone used in it, which chemical did they add instead a BIG way dry.! Order to help reduce the appearance of freckles, sun spots, pimples, uneven pigmentation etc is clearer softer... Of bespoke Natural and organic oil-based skin rejuvenators for clean beauty bio claire oil reviews, women and men Claire be continuously! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and I have taken from fairnessco Amazon!