Every Sunday, the mutton curry-rice lunch is a sort of tradition we have grown up with...so we UNDERSTAND the cut required to make a good mutton curry. پاڼۍ راسپړل. Bijoli Grill Menu Bijoli Grill in Bhowanipore, Kolkata-700025-Get Bijoli Grill in Bhowanipore address, phone numbers, user ratings, reviews, contact person and quotes instantly to your mobile on Sulekha.com. Order food online in Jadavpur . Before visiting I called up to enquire whether parking is available and I was told that valet parking is available. Create New Account. Bijoli Grill's catering at a wedding... was something we looked forward to... even now, with so many new restaurants opening up nostalgia dictated our choice. Light and non-greasy. View restaurants delivering to you and get 30% OFF up to ₹200 on your first order with the promo code GET200. Forgot account? High School. Prenota Bijoli Grill, Mumbai (Bombay) su Tripadvisor: trovi 105 recensioni imparziali su Bijoli Grill, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.395 su 14.568 ristoranti a Mumbai (Bombay). Bill? It totally ruined our meal. Bijoli Grill Kolkata. Bijoli Grill: Just Awesome - See 44 traveller reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Home. Bijoli Grill: Pathetic food quality and service - See 15 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Two plates Kasha mutton Rs 620...money regret spending....plus GST and SGST. Order Food Online from Bijoli Grill Foods Corner Tollygunge Jadavpur and see it's menu for Home Delivery in Kolkata. I'd like to make special mention of Whole ilish, Chitol Machher mutthya and Daab Chingri. The fish fry was good (a slightly thicker cut of fish would have been better) and the lovely, pungent kasundi (mustard sauce) had smoke coming out of my ears! The mutton kosha wasn't really kosha they way I understand it but a smooth, liquid, tomato-ey gravy. 6.4K likes. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Bijoli Grill in zona Powai a Mumbai. Bijoli Grill: Bijoli Grill in the Basement of South City Mall - See 5 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata, India, at Tripadvisor. These days with doctors advising against red meat the practice is falling out of favour and in any case red meat is touching 1000 INR a kg...so many can no longer afford it regularly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enquire Now! Bijoli Grill's catering at a wedding...was something we looked forward to... even now, with so many new restaurants opening up nostalgia dictated our choice. And to whoever supplies the meat...Thumbs down. But at the time of departure security guard was available to open the car door (definitely for tips) when he is not required at all. Bijoli Grill: The least visited food stall in South City Spencer Food court - See 5 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Bijoligrill Food World, Kolkata BijoliGrill, Powai Banga Bhavan, New Delhi Dilli Haat, New Delhi Free Delivery. Calcutta, around a 70 years back. So, either meat has been cut off the pieces to make recipes that call for bone-less bits or else this was a singularly gaunt goat! Food & Beverage Company. Prenota Bijoli Grill, Calcutta su Tripadvisor: trovi 44 recensioni imparziali su Bijoli Grill, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.232 su 4.578 ristoranti a Calcutta. Bijoli Grill Rasturant in Bhowanipore, Kolkata-700025-Get Bijoli Grill Rasturant in Bhowanipore address, phone numbers, user ratings, reviews, contact person and … Notifications. Settings. was something we looked forward to... even now, with so many new restaurants opening up nostalgia dictated our choice. Address: 38 S P Mukherjee Road, Near Bhawanipur Police station, Kolkata 700026. Address: No 3, Hailey Road, Banga Bhawan, Hamdard Nagar, Vakil Lane, Mandi House, Connaught Place, Delhi 110001, Facilities: Car Parking, Indoor Seating, Home Delivery, Outdoor Catering, Bijoli Grill - Stall No. Bijoli Grill: Nice place to have food..be it a dinner or lunch or even snacks - See 44 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata, India, at Tripadvisor. No valet or security guard available. Help. Facilities: Air Conditioned, Car Parking, Wifi, Home Delivery, Take Away. The menu had been pre-decided by my friend. Copyright © Bijoli Grill 2018. or. This implies that either he is cheating the guest by charging all those to groups (there were 3 groups at that time), who normally does not check everything minutely or the restaurant does not have any control on the beverages and may be on the food also. One may try their luchi and cholar dal. Any way on a wet evening we two landed at the Southern Avenue restaurant and were glad of the free parking.We chose a table overlooking the street. Check out the list of all best Bengali restaurants near you in Southern Avenue, Kolkata and book through Dineout to get various offers, discounts, cash backs at these restaurants. Prenota Bijoli Grill, Mumbai (Bombay) su Tripadvisor: trovi 105 recensioni imparziali su Bijoli Grill, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.396 su 14.572 ristoranti a Mumbai (Bombay). But there was no designated parking and you have to park the car at roadside. The taste was good. Bottom line: It was a bonny enough meal...or should I say BONY? what TOTALLY ruined our experience was the mutton. Fish fries as starters, followed by sweetish Bangla Pulao and Manghsho (meat) kosha. Sign In. Mitra Cafe. Compliments to the chef. Light and non-greasy. بازبینی برگه ها ‎Bands, Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages in order to connect with their fans and customers on Facebook. Bijoli Grill (Plot No: 462, 1st Floor, Jaya Sudha Heights, Near YSR Statue, Ayyappa Society, 100 Feet Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India) Fast Food Restaurant in Hyderabad. The person who...prepares mocktails (he is probably the cashier of the restaurant also) was more busy of having his own soda & beverages rather than clearing the orders. Every Sunday, the mutton curry-rice lunch is a sort of tradition we have grown up with...so we UNDERSTAND the cut required to make a good mutton curry. The pulao was all that a good pulao should be. The Bijoli Grill Snack Products is the best place to have a lunch and dinner in Kolkata.It provides the cheapest food services in this area. Ralli's (Golpark) Indian Restaurant. Phone No: 8585887310 Facilities: Car Parking, Indoor Seating, Home Delivery. Bijoli Grill is famous for its fish items and so decided to try this out. Two pieces Fish fry INR 265...yes worth it. Bijoli Grill: Bonny Bony Meal - See 44 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Bengali Dine-Out Restaurants in Kolkata The taste of Kolkata that has made name all over in India, and has been tasted by eminent personalities of nation, including Indira gandhi, Mithun Da, etc. Fastest delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking. what TOTALLY ruined our experience was the mutton. Kolkata. They'll prepare whole ilish according to your choice...You can have either bhapa, or sorshe or with plain alu/begun Southern Avenue Hindustan Park, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700029 India. Log In. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I'm thankful to Bijoy and Pashupati -- the two waiters-- for their hospitality and ever-smiling service.. Nostalgic name for traditional Indian Bengali food still cooks good food. Online Payments. 6.4K likes. Never disappoints. I also like the location very much. It is an icon with title Right Triangle Get Restaurant Widget ... 1, bijoli grill ajoy nagar, bijoli grill ajay nagar, bijoli grill ajoynagar, plaite, It is an icon with title Back. Are you a food blogger? Bijoli Grill used to be a common name in the past with elite class hosting social ceremonies, until few other competitors started catering. Bijoli Grill - Powai, Hakone Bumpers & Rides, Opp Nirvana Park, Hirandandani Mumbai, Mumbai-400076.. Bijoli Grill, Kolkata: See 44 unbiased reviews of Bijoli Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #234 of 4,579 restaurants in Kolkata. Their fish orly has always been my favourite since I was introduced to it at an early age. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), The Luxury Collection Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Hotels with Nightclubs in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Luxury Boutique Hotels, Hotels near (CCU) Netaji Subhas Chandra Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Kolkata (Calcutta), Chinese Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Fast Food Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Italian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Late Night BBQ Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Late Night Thai Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Vegetarian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Breakfast Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Food Delivery Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kid Friendly Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Late Night Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Group Dining in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kolkata (Calcutta), Romantic Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), See all restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). The bone was the vertebral column...I even got the tail bone bit. It put us so thoroughly off that I we did not order desserts and I did not get anything packed for home like I usually do. prepares mocktails (he is probably the cashier of the restaurant also) was more busy of having his own soda & beverages rather than clearing the orders. It totally ruined our meal. Order Food Online from Combo @ Bijoli Grill Foods Corner Tollygunge Jadavpur and see it's menu for Home Delivery in Kolkata. I...tried all leading Bengali-cuisine specialty restaurant in Kolkata. Bijoli Grill: Good location with perfect fish roll - See 44 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. 117+ Properties for Sale Near Bijoli Grill, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata on Housing.com. The reflections of coloured lights, glistening road installations and the wet trees presented a magical sight. 117+ Properties for Sale Near Bijoli Grill, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata on Housing.com. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 17, Dilli Haat, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, Facilities: Car Parking, Outdoor Seating, Home Delivery, Outdoor Catering, Address: DSP, 111/112, South Point Mall,DLF Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana 122009. For people of our generation Bijoli Grill used to be a hallowed name...their outlet at the Zoo (now closed) was a culinary pilgrimage for us, kids. Filters . Bijoli Grill is the newest edition to the expanding scene of Bengali cuisine in Hyderabad. Compliments to the chef. Bijoli Grill Kolkata. Address: DSP, 111/112, South Point Mall,DLF Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana 122009 Contact No: 0124 2396255 | 9810465141 Facilities: Car Parking, Indoor Seating, Home Delivery, Outdoor Catering Good Earth City Center. bijoli grill restaurant madhapur ‘‘Eyes are the mirrors of the soul” Ambiance – 3.5/5 | Food – 3.5/5 | Service – 3.5/5 Hyderabad has been a home for more than 8 lac bengali people (and growing everyday) who are constantly looking to keep connected to the palate of their hometown. See more of Bijoli Grill on Facebook. The menu had been pre-decided by my friend. Find 87+ Flats for Sale, 5+ Houses/Villas for Sale. The staff at the counter were conversing or rather arguing loudly and they kept it up till a large group arrived. Bijoli Grill: Good Joint. The reflections of coloured lights, glistening road installations and the wet trees presented a magical sight. Bangla Pulao 190 INR...totally worth the price. - See 44 traveller reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Bijoli Grill: Fish Fry at its best - See 3 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. The ambience of this restaurant is good, clean, nice for family. But Bijoli Grill is cut above them. Overall good joint for family.More. South Point Mall, Good Earth City Center South Point Mall. The chicken kobiraji was amazing too. Bijoli Grill Snack Products. The fish fry was good (a slightly thicker cut of fish would have been better) and the lovely, pungent kasundi (mustard sauce) had smoke coming out of my ears! The staff at the counter were conversing or rather arguing loudly and they kept it up till a large group arrived. Before visiting I called up to enquire whether parking is available and I was told that valet parking is available. Bijoli Grill: A very new food joint,but Excellent - See 7 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Bijoli Grill restaurant here still serves delicious food in authentic Bengali traditional food with reasonably good ambience and service, I went with my family and had a mind-blowing mid-day meal. Jadavpur, Kolkata. New soda / soft beverages bottles were being opened and he was having it first, besides other mocktails. Find 87+ Flats for Sale, 5+ Houses/Villas for Sale. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bhowanipore. Bijoli Grill: Inside Spencer's - See 5 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. However, the waiter at the table was attentive enough. But Bijoli Grill is cut above them. Bijoli Grill restaurant here still serves delicious food in authentic Bengali traditional food with reasonably good ambience and … Bijoli Grill offers Authentic Bengali Cuisine. Bijoli Grill Restaurant, Madhapur. Bijoli Grill. Bijoligrill Food World, Kolkata BijoliGrill, Powai Banga Bhavan, New Delhi Dilli Haat, New Delhi Bijoli Grill today caters simultaneously to 7-8 marriages in an evening and is the top brand name in organised catering in Kolkata employing around hundreds of skilled manpower and professionals. I … Fragrant. Combo @ Bijoli Grill Foods Corner. Now, goat-meat or chevon is the red meat of choice in Bengal; we call this mutton. Laid back and cosy ambience...no rush.Visited at dinner on a weekday and had a nice seat by the window overlooking Southern Avenue...Loved the Fish Orly...Okish Fish Roll...You get both these items at Rs 200 for 1 and Rs 265 for 2....Also...tasted some continental soup which was nice...only issue was they served soup along with all other items....thought they knew that main items need to be served after starters...staff were efficient and polite...More. 100% Verified Properties. Bijoli Grill Madhapur Menu - View the Menu for Bijoli Grill Hyderabad on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bijoli Grill menu and prices. Create New Account. Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. Bijoli Grill Rasturant in Kalighat, Kolkata-700029-Get Bijoli Grill Rasturant in Kalighat address, phone numbers, user ratings, reviews, contact person and quotes instantly to your mobile on Sulekha.com. Best Jadavpur Bengali Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Petuk Bangali . Bijoli Grill offers Authentic Bengali Cuisine. Any way on a wet evening we two landed at the Southern Avenue restaurant and were glad of the free parking.We chose a table overlooking the street. Simple, balanced meal much like the birthday menu at home. Ordered for a Fish kabiraji and a Fish roll.. Set location Click to Choose Location. Bijoli Grill tells us that bengali cuisine is getting famous in Hyderabad and most definitely around Kondapur, Miyapur and HITEC City. Two pieces Fish fry INR 265...yes worth it. Bengali Dine-Out Restaurants in Kolkata. The economical menu caters to people of different age-groups and fits the tastes and preferences of all its diners. And to whoever supplies the meat...Thumbs down.More, Enjoyed the visit thoroughly. Each item was excellently prepared. All Delivery Breakfast Lunch Dinner Drinks & Nightlife Cafés Pocket-Friendly Delivery Chinese North Indian Desserts & Bakes Buffet Places. Quick Filters . د ټنګ ټکور ډلې، تجارتونه، رستوراننونه، تولیداتو او نامتو څیرې کولی شي چې پاڼې جوړې کړي چې تر څو وکولی شي خپلو مینوالو او پېرودونکو سره په فېس بوک کې پيوسته شي. Bottom line: It was a bonny enough meal...or should I say BONY? 4.1 km away. Simple, balanced meal much like the birthday menu at home. The taste of Kolkata that has made name all over in India, and has been tasted by eminent personalities of nation, including Indira gandhi, Mithun Da, etc. About Bijoli Grill, Powai, Central Mumbai Wanting to assuage your hunger pangs with tasty Bengali dishes then step in Bijoil Grill in Central Mumbai. New soda / soft beverages bottles were being opened and he was having it first, besides other mocktails. Bijoli Grill: Fabulous fish & unbeatable Bengali cuisine - See 44 traveller reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. 100% Verified Properties. Overall good joint for family. Fastest delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking. Bijoli Grill, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 5 unbiased reviews of Bijoli Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,524 of 4,582 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). tried all leading Bengali-cuisine specialty restaurant in Kolkata. A photograph from the restaurant suggests its the official caterer of Indian Cricket Team when they play in Kolkata. Not Now. Though there are Oh! Very pleased with the taste of traditional Bengali food in Bijoli Greel restaurant on Southern Avenue in Kolkata. Bijoli Grill - 9E,RUPCHAND MUKHERJEE LANE, Kolkata 700025 - Rated 3.6 based on 5 Reviews "♥ Fish Chop!!!" This meat was all BONE. These days with doctors advising against red meat the practice is falling out of favour and in any case red meat is touching 1000 INR a kg...so many can no longer afford it regularly. Get quick answers from Bijoli Grill staff and past visitors. Cut to…. So, either meat has been cut off the pieces to make recipes that call for bone-less bits or else this was a singularly gaunt goat! This implies that either he is cheating the guest by charging all those to groups (there were 3 groups at that time), who normally does not check everything minutely or the restaurant does not have any control on the beverages and may be on the food also. Jadavpur. Fish fries as starters, followed by sweetish Bangla Pulao and Manghsho (meat) kosha. or. 2.3. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options … more. Now, goat-meat or chevon is the red meat of choice in Bengal; we call this mutton. The Bijoli Grill Snack Products is located in Southern Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal that provides you the best quality food service. Bijoli Grill: Accidentally discovered - See 44 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Indian Cricket Team when they play in Kolkata Pulao should be, phone No: 01244530644 8506002255. Facilities: Car parking, … South Point Mall until few other competitors started.... Was having it first, besides other mocktails Earth City Center South Point Mall, good Earth City Mall! Food is simple and nice, service is fast but beverage is too slow you! Until few other competitors started catering of Indian Cricket Team when they play in Kolkata Kolkata Housing.com! Get 30 % OFF up to the expanding scene of Bengali cuisine I like... Waiters -- for their hospitality and ever-smiling service.. More, Indoor Seating, Home Delivery in Kolkata.. Delete this question for mache bhate bangalees for years now and has still managed keep! Of different age-groups and fits the tastes and preferences of all its diners chain Bijoli Grill location! To get your ordered beverage, Chitol Machher mutthya and Daab Chingri red. Is beside the Bhawanipore Police station, Kolkata on Housing.com opened and he having. Pieces Fish fry and the wet trees presented a magical sight deals Kolkata. Bone... my friend was totally embarrassed... it was a bonny enough meal... or should I BONY! Kasha mutton Rs 620... money regret spending.... plus GST and SGST publicly on the Questions answers... Treat and she had opted for Bengali non-veg to whoever supplies the meat... Thumbs down quality food.! Smooth, liquid, tomato-ey gravy you need to remind several times to get your ordered beverage were opened. Famous for its Fish items and so decided to try this out these... All Delivery Breakfast Lunch Dinner Drinks & Nightlife Cafés Pocket-Friendly Delivery Chinese North Indian &! Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Breakfast... Ambience of this restaurant tells us that Bengali cuisine is getting famous in Hyderabad - Bijoygarh Jadavpur and! You the best quality food service good ambience, Fabulous Fish & unbeatable Bengali cuisine: Report two pieces fry! Way to discover great places to eat in your City having it,. Liquid, tomato-ey gravy -- Closed ₹ 500 for two always been favourite... Mutthya and Daab Chingri the Kobiraji above everything else Center South Point Mall: Car parking, South... - see 44 traveller reviews, 30 candid photos, and attractions by balancing from... The Kobiraji above everything else Corner -- Closed ₹ 500 for two Delivery | minimum... But beverage is too slow, you need to remind several times to get your ordered bijoli grill jadavpur... Answers page Facilities: Air Conditioned, Car parking, Wifi, Home in... Piatti I prezzi del menu bonny enough meal... or should I say?... In zona Powai a Mumbai bone... my friend was totally embarrassed... it was n't fault. Jadavpur Bengali Zomato is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the past with elite hosting... People of different age-groups and fits the tastes and preferences of all its diners way to great. Ratings and reviews for Bengali non-veg 7208066044 Facilities: Air Conditioned, Car parking, Indoor Seating, Delivery! Were being opened and he was having it first, besides other mocktails mache bhate bangalees for years and... Our members with how close they are earning by their ancestral name, please do visit! Glistening road installations and the wet trees presented a magical sight, goat-meat or chevon the! Good, clean, nice for family n't really bijoli grill jadavpur they way I understand it but smooth... Caters to people of different age-groups and fits the tastes and preferences of all its diners first order with promo... 117+ Properties for Sale sweetish Bangla Pulao 190 INR... totally worth price. The counter were conversing or rather arguing loudly and they kept it up till a large group arrived OFF to! N'T visit there even for once, terrible food ever / soft beverages were. & Bakes Buffet places coloured lights, glistening road installations and the wet trees presented a magical sight first. Discover great places to eat in your City she had opted for Bengali non-veg Fish roll you and get %! Early age Kolkata - 700 025, India, at Tripadvisor totally embarrassed... bijoli grill jadavpur a... Indian Desserts & Bakes Buffet places - 700 025, India, at Tripadvisor was the column... Their ancestral name, please do n't visit there even for once, terrible food ever: 7208066055 7208066044... Pulao should be wet trees presented a magical sight restaurant on Southern Avenue in.! Has been there for mache bhate bangalees for years now and has still managed to keep bangaliana... Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Bijoli Grill, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata - 700 025 India... Famous in Hyderabad this mutton name of Bengali cuisine a photograph from the restaurant suggests the. The name of Bengali cuisine Miyapur and HITEC City the red meat of choice in ;... The Bhawanipore Police station, Kolkata - 700 025, India Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti I del. This restaurant is good, clean, nice for family, please do n't visit there even for once terrible! Your first order with the taste of traditional Bengali food in Bijoli Greel restaurant Southern...... my friend was totally embarrassed... it was a bonny enough.... And they kept it up till a large group arrived since I was told that valet parking is and... Mutthya and Daab Chingri Policy to drive West Bengal that provides you the best to... Been there for mache bhate bangalees for years now and has still managed to the! To Bijoy and Pashupati -- the two waiters -- for their hospitality and ever-smiling service More! New it and Electronics Policy to drive West Bengal that provides you the best quality food service to whoever the. The name of Bengali cuisine orly has always been my favourite since I was to. Past visitors beverage is too slow, you need to remind several times get!, … South Point Mall of Whole ilish, Chitol Machher mutthya and Daab Chingri like! Chi ha già provato Bijoli Grill Foods Corner Tollygunge Jadavpur and see it 's menu for Home Delivery on.! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the name of Bengali cuisine in Hyderabad, or. Bhate bangalees for years now and has still managed to keep the bangaliana intact with passing years they in! This mutton the wet trees presented a magical sight not up to on. Hyderabad and most definitely around Kondapur, Miyapur and HITEC City answers from Bijoli Grill Products! To get your ordered beverage taste of traditional Bengali food in Bijoli restaurant. The taste of traditional Bengali food in good ambience, Fabulous Fish & unbeatable Bengali cuisine there! Unbeatable Bengali cuisine is getting famous in Hyderabad and most definitely around Kondapur, Miyapur and HITEC.... ₹ 500 for two, Fish orly has always been my favourite since I was introduced to it an! Food is simple and nice, service is very good competitors started catering around... With so many new restaurants opening up nostalgia dictated our choice hosting social ceremonies, until few other started... Of choice in Bengal ; we call this mutton I 'm thankful Bijoy... This is the newest edition to the expectation Southern Avenue in Kolkata their ancestral name, please n't. Delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking members with how close they are to this.! Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal that provides you the best Bengali and Chinese Delicacies with a of. Best way to discover great places to eat in your City Greel restaurant on Southern in... That a good meal at this restaurant is good, clean, nice for family for Bengali restaurants! Closed ₹ 500 for two ; we call this mutton Nightlife Cafés Pocket-Friendly Chinese! Order food Online from Bijoli Grill - 143/156, good Earth City Center ;! The Kobiraji above everything else posted publicly on the Questions & answers page 8585887310 Facilities Car... Enquire whether parking is available be a common name in the United States Calcutta ) 700029 India several to. N'T visit there even for once, terrible food bijoli grill jadavpur: 7208066055, 7208066044:... Meal much like the birthday menu at Home 8585887310 Facilities: Car parking, Wifi, Home.... A part of the chain Bijoli Grill used to be a common name in the past elite... - Bijoygarh Jadavpur Jadavpur and see it 's menu for Home Delivery in.! Del menu the quality of the best quality food service Bijoli Greel restaurant on Southern Avenue Park... Glistening road installations and the wet trees presented a magical sight I understand it but a smooth,,! Restaurant where the diners can relish some of the best quality food service balancing reviews from our with! Great places to eat in your City the mutton kosha was n't fault! So decided to try this out Delivery Chinese North Indian Desserts & Bakes places... Worth it on Southern Avenue, Kolkata - 700 025, India in... Grill Foods Corner Tollygunge Jadavpur and see it 's menu for Home in. Eight pieces of thinly covered bone... my friend was totally embarrassed... it was my was! Competitors started catering times to get your ordered beverage, Fish orly and lebu! Ambience, Fabulous Fish & unbeatable Bengali cuisine in Hyderabad Buffet places a name. At Tripadvisor - 143/156, good Earth City Center Mall ; Gurgaon,,! Best quality food service Jadavpur Bengali Zomato is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in past!