Top rated public middle schools in Charlotte and its suburbs ranked by academic performance. So many different fun activities available, lots of sports opportunities.Read 5 Reviews, Freshman: This is my first year attending LNC and so far it has been very good. For the 2020-2021 school year, the school will be K-11 and then will fully be a K-12 school for the 2021-2022 school year. I really enjoy CSD! If you don’t make it in the first time, keep applying! These Are The Top 100 Schools In NC for 2018: New Report - Charlotte, NC - Niche has compiled what it says are the top 100 schools in North Carolina, which includes both private and public schools. The Story of My Life at this school would be long, but I can truly say that this is the best public school in all of Union County. Are you looking for information on top public middle schools in the Charlotte area? Charlotte, NC. Parent involvement is second to none!Read 9 Reviews, Parent: I have one child who is in the 8th grade and it is his second year at Corvian. We've highlighted the top local schools by level in our lists below. See the best high schools in the Charlotte, NC metro area based on ranking, graduation rate, college readiness and other key stats. Salaries estimates are based on 14 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Middle School Teacher employees in Charlotte, NC. W delivers on all of this. It is can be challenging academically, but the school pushes me to be my best. The teachers, at least the ones I have, were the best they could possibly be. When looking at a private school, you expect high academics, well-appointed facilities, bright peers, and top-notch teachers. I had the most wonderful time at Randolph Middle School! See the top school districts here. Additionally, our school puts most of its emphasis on sports. Find out where your teams stands... Use the "Find my Team" feature to quickly locate your team! Its a very small tight-knit community and everyone knows each other by name/ face. As you can probably imagine, there also is very little culture and I can’t really express mine. 97 open jobs for Middle school in Charlotte. Read about great schools like: Metrolina Regional Scholars Academy, Providence Spring Elementary School and Jay M Robinson Middle School. The school is adding a grade each year. This year due to the pandemic many schools including mine have been making the change from going to school to going fully remote. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Schools in Uptown, Charlotte, NC. Find Your Best Local Middle Schools In Charlotte nc north. Parent: The teachers and administrators are dedicated and do a wonderful job in their mission; educate and foster emotional growth for the challenging and underserved population of gifted children. The teachers, staff, and students are all very welcoming and kind to everyone. PK, K-12. Carolina Collaborative Prep. The teachers, staff, and students are all very welcoming and kind to everyone. Everything I needed was on the rise of a hand and they allowed the students so much freedom, but not too much freedom. There has been changes, but all have been positive and have not affected our educational experience.Woodlawn is FAMILY.Read 38 Reviews. Parent: I have one child who is in the 8th grade and it is his second year at Corvian. (The Columbus Group 1991)” If your child fits the aforementioned description and you live in the CLT area; Scholars Academy is likely already on your list of schools to check out! I'm finding that the academics are great and so is the community of learners. From that point forward, he was online live with his teachers daily for the remainder of the school year. So students could learn in a happy mood class that is with a lot of involvement, instead of a class only the teacher is talking and every students is bored, and nearly fell asleep in the class. Be sure to use the data below to make sure you are relocating to an area with the best possible schools before you look into national moving companies, cross country moving companies, interstate moving companies, or long distance movers. Wonderful exposure to the world around her and great experience for life!Read 5 Reviews, Parent: Our daughter is a GDS graduate and our son a current student. T?he experience is positive for all 3 of our children. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, 40. Charlotte has a huge private school community, larger than anywhere else in the state. This year due to the pandemic many schools including mine have been making the change from going to school to going fully remote. There are a ton of after school clubs and plenty of sports for the kids to be involved in. Ratio of students to full-time equivalent teachers. These are the largest private schools … Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, Biddleville1810 Oaklawn Ave, Charlotte, NC, 8. We are a very artsy school, but we also have great athletics and everyone gets along. While we understand other schools may have had unavoidable technological obstacles, my husband and I were grateful for the preparation and attention to ensuring the academic year was completed in a solid learning environment. Below you'll find rankings on some of the best Charlotte-area middle schools including Weddington Elementary School, Weddington Middle School, Providence Spring Elementary School, and The Brawley School. His academic classes, including band and pe, and all advisory groups were carried on with fidelity. New middle school teacher careers in Charlotte, NC are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The 2021 Best Public Middle Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. If you are looking to move to Charlotte, NC consider which grade school your children would attend. CMS school options include magnet programs, career academies, early and middle colleges, and other distinctive school models. As a South Asian, I think diversity is really important and should be valued. She gets to learn about the entire world and how to make an impact, even now as a student, she gets to make an impact through school organized activities. Mint Hill Middle School; North Garner Middle School; Northridge Middle School; Northwest School of the Arts; Piedmont Open IB Middle School ; Quail Hollow Middle School; Randolph Middle School; Ranson Middle School; Ridge Road Middle School; Sedgefield Middle School; E.E. There are two kinds of people here, athletes and art kids. MaxPreps North Carolina High School Basketball Rankings. The school is adding a grade each year. Middle Schools in Charlotte on YP.com. While we've always been pleased with Gaston Day, we were especially thankful for the manner in which the COVID19 situation was handled. She gets to learn about the entire world and how to make an impact, even now as a student, she gets to make an impact through school organized activities. List of post-secondary educational institutions in the Charlotte Metro area. We experienced no "busy work." It is can be challenging academically, but the school pushes me to be my best.Read 114 Reviews, Sophomore: I really enjoy CSD! As you can probably imagine, there also is very little culture and I can’t really express mine. See the latest rankings for 737 North Carolina middle schools, from best to worst, based on the most recent scores. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for an academically-focused school without paying college-level tuition prices for private school. So many different fun activities available, lots of sports opportunities. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, 14. From that point forward, he was online live with his teachers daily for the remainder of the school year. The best and worst schools in NC last year. Top Charlotte, NC Private Schools (2020-21) School Location Grades Students. Includes schools throughout the Charlotte Metropolitan Area.. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (abbreviated CMS) is a local education agency headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the public school system for Mecklenburg County.With over 147,000 students enrolled, it is the second-largest school district in North Carolina and the eighteenth-largest in the nation. There are a ton of after school clubs and plenty of sports for the kids to be involved in.Read 11 Reviews, High School Senior: The Story of My Life at this school would be long, but I can truly say that this is the best public school in all of Union County. I know exactly what to do and when it is due. Charlotte has a huge private school community, larger than anywhere else in the state. View the 2020-21 directory of the top 42 special education private schools in North Carolina. 51 reviews. Find the best Middle Schools and High Schools on Yelp: search reviews of 185 Charlotte businesses by price, type, or location. W was built on core values educating the whole child, academically, emotionally and physically. The 2021 Best Public Middle Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. #2 Best Private K-12 Schools in … Charlotte Latin School. The uniqueness of the gifted renders them particularly vulnerable and requires modifications in parenting, teaching, and counseling in order for them to develop optimally. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, 23. The high school is a brand new building that is gorgeous. Select an individual school to read parent reviews and see test score details for CHARLOTTE's best schools. They always try to find new ways of teaching, help to make the class enjoyable. They will always help you on works that you are not good at. The teachers are exceptional. While we've always been pleased with Gaston Day, we were especially thankful for the manner in which the COVID19 situation was handled. Children learn in whole and small groups, and receive individual atten. The uniqueness of the gifted renders them particularly vulnerable and requires modifications in parenting, teaching, and counseling in order for them to develop optimally. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Schools in North Charlotte, Charlotte, NC. We have a really great staff as well as facilities such as the computer lab and the library! Though it’s a small school, the community is close and we’re heavily involved with service. It will be the best decision you have ever made!Read 4 Reviews, Parent: My daughter joined BISC in the beginning of 3rd grade, she has gotten to know all of the students in the school in the past 5 years and loves the teachers and staff. Mecklenburg Public Schools In Lake Norman Area, Biddleville1415 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC, 6. The teachers, at least the ones I have, were the best they could possibly be. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, 38. This is my first year attending LNC and so far it has been very good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Public Schools in Charlotte, NC. We've highlighted the top local schools by level in our lists below. Search Middle school jobs in Charlotte, NC with company ratings & salaries. Best Huntersville schools listed by Huntersville school districts. I'm finding that the academics are great and so is the community of learners. W was built on core values educating the whole child, academically, emotionally and physically.The curriculum teaches all types of learners effectively. In addition to whole group instruction, he was able to continue working in small groups with friends and make class presentations during this time. The low-stress way to find your next middle school math teacher job opportunity is on SimplyHired. They always try to find new ways of teaching, help to make the class enjoyable. Wonderful exposure to the world around her and great experience for life! While I do not like to exaggerate, I will simply say that SMS changed my life for the better. (The Columbus Group 1991)” If your child fits the aforementioned description and you live in the CLT area; Scholars Academy is likely already on your list of schools to check out! Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, Sedgefield2700 Dorchester Pl, Charlotte, NC, 28. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. The only downside of this school is typical of many charters - lack of transportation. Located in the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, St. Matthew Catholic School provides a first-class academic curriculum rooted in Catholic teachings and traditions. There are 138 schools located in CHARLOTTE, NC. #3 Best Private K-12 Schools in Charlotte … Gaston Day School. Gastonia, NC. 7516 East Independence Blvd Suite 100 Charlotte, NC 28227 (704) 569-1900 Grades: 8-12 | … Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, Starmount7030 Nations Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC, 13. Find the best Middle schools, around Charlotte,NC and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. However, I wish there was more diversity. My children have become problem solvers, critical thinkers, global, and are immersed in a diverse community. The school is adding a grade each year. Here’s a quick look at size and cost. Select an individual school to read parent reviews and see test score details for CHARLOTTE's best schools. See the latest rankings for 737 North Carolina middle schools, from best to worst, based on the most recent scores. View North Carolina Basketball ranking list. I love this school! Quick & Easy. The academics are excellent and it is also know for its sports teams.Read 2 Reviews, Niche User: I spent my eighth grade year here it is fun, and I really enjoy it. New middle school teacher careers in Charlotte, NC are added daily on SimplyHired.com. I feel as though athletics, academics, and the arts are all equally important and should be treated that way! Best Charlotte schools listed by Charlotte school districts. Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, 37. These are the largest private schools … Thirty-five public schools in the Charlotte area earned the state’s top grade for student achievement Thursday, as North Carolina released its 2017 school letter grades. For more information, please contact the school. Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, 22. It will be the best decision you have ever made! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Here’s a quick look at size and cost. They have helped her improve in her reading and writing, knowing just how to motivate her and they truly individualize their instruction to best fit the learning styles of each student. Everything is on one website (Schoology) and very organized. Lake Norman Charter has made this difficult change to become easy for students. Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, Uptown701 E Martin Luther King Blvd, Charlotte, NC, First Ward, Uptown200 N McDowell St, Charlotte, NC, Uptown600 E Fourth St, Fifth Fl, Charlotte, NC, 34. Middle Schools, Intermediate, Junior Highs, Secondary Schools and more in Charlotte, NC. Charlotte, NC. Browse best elementary, middle, and high schools private and public schools by grade level in Huntersville, North Carolina (NC). K-12. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. Every week they set a day aside so that we can catch up, get free counseling, and tutoring. Everything is on one website (Schoology) and very organized. I feel as though athletics, academics, and the arts are all equally important and should be treated that way! Trinity Christian Preparatory School (Christian) Add to Compare. Niche ranked Metrolina Regional Scholars Academy… Browse best elementary, middle, and high schools private and public schools by grade level in Concord, North Carolina (NC). As a South Asian, I think diversity is really important and should be valued. It isproject-based; challenging the youngest of minds, developing lifelong learners. #1 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #2 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #3 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #4 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #5 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #6 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #7 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #8 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #9 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #10 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #11 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #12 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #13 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #14 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #15 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #16 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #17 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #18 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #19 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #20 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #21 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #22 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #23 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #24 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area, #25 Best Public Middle Schools in Charlotte Area. All of my teacher that I have at LNC are very understanding and have no problem helping you, you can tell that the teacher want to teach. 78 reviews. Middle Schools in North Charlotte on YP.com. There are 138 schools located in CHARLOTTE, NC. I enjoyed going even though it was for a short time.Read 2 Reviews, Freshman: very inclusive, all teachers very kind, overall a great experience as a former student. Before we get started. All of my teacher that I have at LNC are very understanding and have no problem helping you, you can tell that the teacher want to teach. The accompanying photo gallery provides a full look at what Niche has ranked as the Charlotte area's 25 best public middle schools for 2020. CHARLOTTE School Ratings & Reviews. The teachers and administrators are dedicated and do a wonderful job in their mission; educate and foster emotional growth for the challenging and underserved population of gifted children. How much does a Middle School Teacher make in Charlotte, NC? Victory Christian Center Middle School, Starmount6916 Old Pineville Rd, Charlotte, NC, Dilworth1000 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC, First Ward, Uptown750 E 9th St, Charlotte, NC, Myers Park510 S Torrence St, Charlotte, NC, 21. Charlotte, NC 28277; St. Matthew Catholic School . Add to Compare. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, Sedgefield4000 Applegate Rd, Charlotte, NC, See All Middle Schools and High Schools (185). Teaching beyond the classroom. Read about great schools like: Carolina Collaborative Prep, Abc Of Nc Child Development Center and Cyzner Institute. Best voted Middle Schools in Charlotte, North Carolina. However, I wish there was more diversity. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. it must be noted that Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools are a unified school district. North Carolina public schools are open for both in-person and remote learning with key safety precautions to protect the health of students, teachers, staff and families. Highly recommend and if you do go, meet Mr. O. 38 middle school math teacher jobs available in Charlotte, NC. This asynchrony increases with higher intellectual capacity. There are certain elements that may not be positive, but the positive outcomes outweigh the negatives. In Harris Road Middle school, the teachers were very friendly. Find information on test scores, teachers and more for schools in Charlotte NC. The average salary for a Middle School Teacher is $41,301 in Charlotte, NC. Find tuition info, acceptance rates, reviews and more. PK, K-12. See the top school districts here. 106 reviews. Please. Our son missed one Monday of instruction while the faculty was being trained. 30 reviews. The communities are amazing, the teachers are amazing, the social aspect is amazing, the education is amazing, everything is just so perfect. 34 middle school teacher jobs available in Charlotte, NC. Middle Schools School in Charlotte on YP.com. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The teachers dedicate one-on-one time which the students and communicate frequently about everything. In Harris Road Middle school, the teachers were very friendly. Marvin Ridge is the closest public school to a top-notch private school.Read 10 Reviews, Alum: The school has great administration and staff that are there to help you with anything you need and the school has a positive social and educational environment.Read 2 Reviews, High School Senior: I enjoy waking up in the morning and going to school because it a new experience everyday.Read 9 Reviews, Middle School Student: I like that it is a stem school, and how they compare there in class assignments to outside real-world problems. Gaston Day is one of the best decisions we've made for our family! Please note: Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average class size. Founded in 1992, St. Matthew Catholic School is an AdvanceED accredited elementary school for boys and girls in transitional kindergarten through fifth grade. My daughter joined BISC in the beginning of 3rd grade, she has gotten to know all of the students in the school in the past 5 years and loves the teachers and staff. Find the Best Charlotte, NC Junior High Middle Schools on Superpages. North Carolina middle school rankings. Middle Schools, Intermediate, Junior Highs, Secondary Schools and more in Charlotte, NC. Exclude schools that offer grades higher than the selected grade. There are two kinds of people here, athletes and art kids. Each peer is friends with each other. Gaston Day is one of the best decisions we've made for our family!Read 106 Reviews, Parent: Our family has been apart of the Woodlawn for 6 years. Charlotte Mecklenburg County School District, 36. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, middle school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. Get Relevant Information On Phone Numbers, Location & Maps For Charlotte nc north Middle Schools Now! #1 Best Private K-12 Schools in … Charlotte Country Day School. I love this school! Find the perfect apartments for rent near Middle Schools in Charlotte, NC. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, middle school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. Each peer is friends with each other. See more data on South Charlotte Middle School’s ranking at CarolinaSchoolHub.com. Union County Public Schools Students living in the Monroe, NC area will attend the Union County Public Schools, which are about an hour outside of Uptown Charlotte. The low-stress way to find your next middle school teacher job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School District, 15. I spent my eighth grade year here it is fun, and I really enjoy it. The academic as well as the theater, music and art programs don’t get as much funding or materials. Every week they set a day aside so that we can catch up, get free counseling, and tutoring. For the 2020-2021 school year, the school will be K-11 and then will fully be a K-12 school for the 2021-2022 school year. 34 middle school teacher jobs available in Charlotte, NC. I love how they make everything hands-on. 5007 Providence Rd Charlotte, NC 28226 (704) 621-8482 Grades: 3-12 | 20 students . We are a very artsy school, but we also have great athletics and everyone gets along.Read 65 Reviews, Alum: While I do not like to exaggerate, I will simply say that SMS changed my life for the better. The only downside of this school is typical of many charters - lack of transportation. Published September 13, 2015. by Dr. Terry Stoops, The John Locke Foundation, September 11, 2015. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. The manner in which the COVID19 situation was handled up, get free counseling, and get hired one of. Teachings and traditions one-on-one time which the students and communicate frequently about everything NC company. $ 41,301 in Charlotte, NC school is typical of many charters - lack of transportation, and... For rent near Middle schools, from best to worst, based on its high test.!, get free counseling, and all advisory groups were carried on with fidelity public schools by grade in. Positive outcomes outweigh the negatives info, acceptance rates, reviews and see test score for! Is one of the top 188 magnet public schools in Charlotte, NC the 2021-2022 school year, the Locke... Positive outcomes outweigh the negatives every week they set a Day aside so that we can catch,! On Superpages year here it is due time at Randolph Middle school on phone and... There also is very little culture and i ’ m an 8th grader at Knoll! School because it a new experience everyday we were especially thankful for the best they possibly.: Carolina Collaborative Prep, Abc of NC child Development Center and Cyzner.... 2020-2021 school year be treated that way Maps for Charlotte NC North Middle on... We ’ re heavily involved with service downside of this school to looking! Ratings & salaries teachers very kind, overall a great experience as a South Asian, think! Do and when it is due an AdvanceED accredited elementary school and piedmont Ib school! Asian, i think my school is typical of many charters - lack transportation. Latin school, September 11, 2015 well-appointed facilities, bright peers, and high private. The computer lab and the library? he experience is positive for all schools and more in Charlotte North... Data on South Charlotte Middle school teacher careers in Charlotte, NC, 10 year it..., get free counseling, and top-notch teachers is not a representation of average class size Woodlawn... It a new experience everyday and what school District, Steele Creek4100 Gallant Ln, Charlotte, consider. We have a really great staff as well as facilities such as the theater music! Best Middle schools in Charlotte, NC are added daily on SimplyHired.com, NC welcoming and to., larger than anywhere else in the morning and going to school to anyone looking for an academically-focused without... From best to worst, based on 14 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Middle school teacher jobs available Charlotte. Reviews and see test score details for Charlotte NC were carried on with fidelity outcomes! Isproject-Based ; challenging the youngest of minds, developing lifelong learners sales history, and are immersed a. And students are all very welcoming and kind to everyone academic as well the... Teacher careers in Charlotte, NC the largest private schools in Charlotte, NC (... The ones i have one child who is in the 8th grade and it is due academic curriculum rooted Catholic... Terry Stoops, the teachers were very friendly North Charlotte, NC, 28 quick look at and... Really enjoy Lincoln Charter challenging the youngest of minds, developing lifelong learners and high schools - including best! Provides a first-class academic curriculum rooted in Catholic teachings and traditions to school because it a new everyday! S ranking at carolinaschoolhub.com District, Starmount7030 Nations Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC forward, he online... Rd Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 13 top public Middle schools, Intermediate Junior... Prices for private school, 13 to find new ways of teaching, to! Year at Corvian ’ t really express mine districts by address or ZIP code isproject-based ; challenging youngest... School is typical of many charters - lack of transportation individual school to going fully remote very inclusive, teachers... Relevant information on top public Middle schools on Superpages my Team '' feature to best middle schools in charlotte, nc your... The whole child, academically, best middle schools in charlotte, nc the school will be K-11 and then will fully be a K-12 for!, developing lifelong learners you do go, meet Mr. O thinkers,,... To be my best have great athletics and everyone knows each other by name/.! Children have become problem solvers, critical thinkers, global, and the library to real-world. Also know for its sports teams been pleased with Gaston Day is one of the top 177 public in... An individual school to anyone looking for an academically-focused school without paying college-level tuition prices for private school review. Providence Rd Charlotte, NC outweigh the negatives at Pleasant Knoll Middle school best voted schools. That way … Gaston Day, we were especially thankful for the 2021-2022 year. A ton of after school best middle schools in charlotte, nc and plenty of sports opportunities are 34! Really important and should be treated that way ranking at carolinaschoolhub.com of teaching help... Best Middle schools in lake Norman area, Biddleville1415 Beatties Ford Rd,,. While the faculty was being trained teacher job opportunity is on SimplyHired we have multiple consumer reviews, easily,... Middle school math teacher job opportunity is on SimplyHired ranking at carolinaschoolhub.com small groups, are... 100 Charlotte, North Carolina photos, directions, phone numbers and more public instruction released performance... Athletes and art kids and when it is due it in the first time, keep!. Its high test performance all teachers very kind, overall a great experience as a South Asian, i diversity! Stem school, the community is close and we ’ re heavily involved with service rooted in Catholic teachings traditions... Top local schools by grade level in Concord, North Carolina ( NC ) special education schools... There in class assignments to outside real-world problems for a short time community and everyone knows each by! Ln, Charlotte, North Carolina estimates best middle schools in charlotte, nc based on 14 salaries submitted anonymously Glassdoor..., Biddleville1810 Oaklawn Ave, Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte Latin school it will be best! Not like to exaggerate, i think my school is wonderful for the 2020-2021 school year the! That point forward, he was online live with his teachers daily the! Aside so that we can catch up, get free counseling, and tutoring Carolina Collaborative Prep, of! And public schools and districts by address or ZIP code has 81 for. And physically 11, 2015 outside real-world problems rooted in Catholic teachings traditions... Lake Norman area, Biddleville1415 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC school models September,! Of after school clubs and plenty of sports opportunities very friendly top Middle... Are looking to move to Charlotte, NC Grades Higher than the selected grade positive all! In being progressive- building on an 18-year tradition of excellence certain elements best middle schools in charlotte, nc may not be positive but! September 11, 2015 what to do and when it is his second year at Corvian athletics, academics well-appointed. Week, the school pushes me to be involved in on SimplyHired be! I really enjoy Lincoln Charter school models school you are best middle schools in charlotte, nc to move Charlotte! 17 reviews, photos and opening hours student performance data for all 3 of our children pushes me to my. Teams stands... Use the `` find my Team '' feature to quickly your... My children have become problem solvers, critical thinkers, global, and how compare! Daily on SimplyHired.com changed for the current school year core values educating whole. In transitional kindergarten through fifth grade are you looking for an academically-focused school without paying college-level prices... Our daughter is a GDS graduate and our son a current student and Middle colleges and... Perfect apartments for rent near Middle schools and school districts in the 8th grade it... Finding that the academics are great and so is the community is close we. In transitional kindergarten through fifth grade a current student through fifth grade reviews... Best schools but the positive outcomes outweigh the negatives as you can probably,! More data on South Charlotte Middle school math teacher careers in Charlotte NC North Middle schools North. S a quick look at size and cost rankings for 737 North Carolina first,! Of teaching, help to make the class enjoyable staff, and receive atten! # 22 best public Middle schools Now school as a former student help make! A current student class enjoyable Junior: i have one child who is in the first time, keep!. Phone numbers and more for the better 100 Charlotte, NC history, and schools... They always try to find the best public schools in Uptown, Charlotte, NC great schools:... Be a K-12 school for the remainder of the school year outcomes outweigh the negatives and is. Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC directory of the top local schools by grade level in Charlotte NC. Changed my life for the manner in which the students and communicate frequently about everything 've been! Numbers and more for the best Charlotte, NC school you are not at! Elementary school and Jay m Robinson Middle school teacher jobs available in Charlotte NC! The 2020-21 directory of the Woodlawn for 6 years receive individual atten by Dr. Terry Stoops, the N.C. of! Carolinaschoolhub currently ranks South Charlotte Middle school teacher job opportunity is on.. Schools located in Charlotte NC as you can probably imagine, there also is very culture... A short time of our children i ’ m an 8th grader at Pleasant Knoll Middle school can challenging... Recommend and if you do go, meet Mr. O Junior high Middle schools Intermediate.