Inside the Granville Island Public Market, there is Longliner Seafoods, which carries in-season BC fish. Seafood City has become a favorite stop of mine over the weekend. Come in for their dim sum or ask your server about some stellar seafood creations on the menu. Here are 23 awesome places to enjoy some fresh seafood in Vancouver. Download French Creek Seafood contact information • Seafood • Vancouver Haven’t eaten at a Red Lobster in about 10 years due to a serious reaction to preservatives used in my meal and I was concerned about eating on Tuesday. Phone: 604-559-3474, A post shared by Popinavancouver (@popinavancouver) on Apr 20, 2019 at 8:58pm PDT. Living on the West Coast, we’re lucky to be close to some of the best seafood in the world and these seafood stores know how much we love it! Phone: 778-379-9510, A post shared by Ancora Waterfront Dining (@ancoradining) on Mar 25, 2019 at 10:38am PDT. The store is very well stocked. Walking into Ayoub's is like walking into an exotic Middle…” more, “, why not grab our seafood here. But in addition to this, you can also find some delicious oysters, fish tacos, and chilled seafood towers on the menu. Coquille’s large seafood and shellfish selection will keep you coming back for more. All of our seafood restaurants actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence.You deserve only the best! Phone: : 604-620-4668, A post shared by Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver (@fsvancouver) on Apr 11, 2019 at 1:34pm PDT. Hours: Daily, 11AM-11PM Miku truly offers you that Japanese fine dining experience. Who doesn’t love a good seafood tower? Phone: 604-428-9211, Address: 165 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver There was only one staff member there…” more, “NO, I'm not going to tell you to 'go nuts' or that you'll 'be nuts for nuts' when you pay a visit to Ayoub's Fruit and Nuts... although it's true. This spot offers a traditional seafood boil along with a menu and Asian-inspired spiced grub. With two locations in both Yaletown and Olympic Village, there’s double the reason to head here from happy hour and enjoy some amazing selections from the sea that will leave you satisfied. Rodney’s Oyster Bar gives Vancouver an awesome Maritime culinary seafood experience. With two locations situated right by the water, Ancora will offer you an amazing fusion of Peruvian and Japanese seafood cuisine. This spot is counter service done well, and that’s why this spot is on a ton of people’s seafood lists. Check out Granville Island market, there's so much to see and it's a lot of fun! Vancouver. Located in Vancouver’s Kitsilano neighbourhood, Oddfish has quickly become a favourite with locals and visitors alike. Where to find our farm fresh shellfish. From sashimi to smoked salmon, B.C. Phone: 604-620-7634, A post shared by Dockside Restaurant (@docksidevancouver) on Apr 14, 2019 at 5:38pm PDT. Phone: 604-642-2900, A post shared by Miku Restaurant (@mikurestaurant) on Apr 21, 2019 at 8:02am PDT. This spot offers killer fish and chips, a $23 dish that is truly worth the price you pay. Every's so fresh and umami, OISHI Ordered the Chirashi Premium XL, Battera, Salmon Aburi Roll and Dynamite Roll, everything was reasonably priced and the Chirashi Premium was my favourite It had” more. Styled predominantly in leather and wood, the Vancouver Fish Company provides a relaxing atmosphere to share some drinks with friends and experience some top of the line seafood dishes. Phone: 604-692-4939, A post shared by The Holy Crab Canada (@theholycrabca) on Apr 19, 2019 at 1:46pm PDT. The seafood is amazingly fresh and tastier than anyplace. Hook Seabar. Its firm white meat is known for its rich, savoury flavour. But with frequent reports that up to 50% of seafood is mislabelled in stores and restaurants, it’s difficult to ensure that your seafood actually lives up to what it claims to be. West Vancouver Located in the heart of Caulfeild in the Caulfeild Plaza in West Vancouver, Fisherman’s Market is the place for you if you want the best seafood the west coast has to offer. Hook also has an awesome patio with views of English Bay and an affordable happy hour too. Choose from seemingly endless selections of top tier seafood, just be sure to save room for dessert. Not freshly defrosted. For 5 days in Vancouver, BC area Ny suggestions? Address: 1210 Denman Street, Vancouver We LOVE seafood. Phone: 604-685-5010, A post shared by Lee Man (@lee.f.man) on May 9, 2018 at 7:04pm PDT. Whenever you’re in the heart of downtown Vancouver, make sure you go check them out. Address: 1095 Hamilton Street, Vancouver Phone: 604-681-1164, Address: 1351 Bellevue Avenue, West Vancouver French Creek Seafood Contact Information. Phone: 604-669-9030, A post shared by Blue Water Cafe (@bluewatercafe) on Mar 22, 2019 at 3:15pm PDT. Hard-shelled lobster contain 50% more meat then soft shelled-lobster. There's buskers and great food and lots of neat little local shops as…. Address: 39 Smithe Street, Vancouver Vancouver. Best Seafood Restaurants in North Vancouver, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of North Vancouver Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Here are the best seafood restaurants in Vancouver. The name says it all, every time you walk into Oddfish you’ll get a unique experience because its menu is always changing. It's a really clean store with everything laid out simply. Address: 1079 Mainland Street, Vancouver Phone: 604-620-2099, Address: 1226 – 8338 Capstan Way, Richmond If you have more shopping ahea The Vancouver Fish Company Restaurant & Bar, another Granville Island seafood spot, is the best place to go for amazing west coast seafood and gorgeous decor. Phone: 604-685-7070, A post shared by The Victor (@thevictorvancouver) on Jan 16, 2019 at 6:26pm PST. Who doesn’t love a good oyster bar? Popina has already made a wave in the Vancouver seafood restaurant scene. Address: 1253 Johnston Street, Vancouver I was quite surprised when I first came to Vancouver, that a city located right by the pacific ocean did not have so much of fresh seafood to be found. This spot offers killer fish and chips, a $23 dish that is truly worth the price you... YEW seafood + bar. August 2020 They have a good selection and a friendly staff. Vancouver’s fresh seafood is well-known throughout the world and there is an impressive list of restaurants in the city that call seafood their area of expertise. Phone: 604-204-0767, Address: 2800 Murray Street, Port Moody Vancouver’s selection of seafood is truly world-class, from crab to lobster, fish to spot prawn (when they’re in season). Phone: 604-370-0789, Address: 120 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver I usually pick up a sushi pak , scallops , oysters and crab.” more, “Great place to get local fish. The Daily Catch. From sushi to seafood to steak, The Victor is open and available for all your seafood cravings. Make sure to try their Sailor’s Platter if you truly want a mouthwatering experience. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fish & Seafood Markets in Vancouver, WA. Best Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Vancouver Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Seven Seas Fish Co., Ltd. 12411 Vulcan Way Richmond, BC, V6V 1J7 Tel: (604) 247-1266 Fax: (604) 247-1225 info@7seas.ca Address: 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver Fresh Seafood Markets in Vancouver on YP.com. Their neverending selection of oysters, lobster dishes, scallops, and fish attracts the likes of John Cena (who has said it is his favourite restaurant in Canada). Address: 70-200 Granville Street, Vancouver Known all over the Lower Mainland (and beyond) for their fish and chips, Pajo’s is a must-try place on this list. Phone: 604-568-3900, A post shared by Chewies Oyster Bar (@chewiesoysterbar) on Aug 15, 2018 at 1:43pm PDT. The Lobster Man. At this time of year, all of their product is frozen, but it was flash frozen and packaged at the time it was harvested meaning it is probably fresher than anything you purchase 'fresh' that hasn't” more, “ is decently priced. The meat and produce were very fresh. Address: 1889 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver Season flesh with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Where Where Where? Address: 1691 Johnston Street, Vancouver Top Rated Fresh Seafood in Vancouver For years, guests of Pink Peppercorn Seafood House have been rating us as their favorite destination for fine dining and fresh seafood in Vancouver, BC. 4 of 12. V9P 2E1 Phone: (250) 248-7100 Fax (250) 248-7197 Email Us. MARKET STORE: (250) 248-2888 French Creek Seafood Ltd. President: Brad McLean (250) 951-6727 1097 Lee Road Parksville, B.C. It has a patio across from the Yaletown marina, it serves French/Italian dishes and great desserts. Outside the Market, there's The Lobster Man, which sells live shellfish. And when I sayy fresh seafood, I mean fresh, never frozen. Address: 1535 Johnston Street, Vancouver Fisherman’s Market West Vancouver. Best North Vancouver Seafood Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Address: 1600 Howe Street #2, Vancouver The Holy Crab gives you both imported and fresh local seafood. Seafood City. Phone: 604-559-6009, A post shared by The Sandbar Seafood Restaurant (@the_sandbar) on Nov 22, 2018 at 5:49am PST. Instagram/Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House. They can always tell you where the catch came from and when, which is…. Joe Fortes. Head into the dining room and enjoy a selection of delicacies from the sea after a round of oysters. Known for their top class seafood experience, it’s no wonder the team here has return customers seeking its delicacies regularly. They also have a small frozen section of crab cakes, scallops, uni tray, and crab soup. There is definitely something for everyone here. Address : 777 Thurlow Street Address: 1588 Robson Street, Vancouver Featuring succulent shellfish, chilled crustaceans, and hot seafood platters, here is a list of the best seafood restaurants in Vancouver where you are guaranteed to get your seafood fix. 3. Located in the West End, close to English Bay Beach, Hook Seabar serves everything from classic seafood dishes like fish tacos and grilled fish to more innovative plates like seafood-packed red curry and lobster guacamole. Not all of The Lobster Man's catches are local, but some are—like "Fat Bastard" oysters from … Best lunch in Vancouver and perfect on a sunny day. Joe Fortes has been an influential seafood restaurant in Vancouver longer than most Vancouver food influencers have been alive. Sandbar Seafood Restaurant 1535 Johnston 604-669-9030 Located on Granville Island, Sandbar has wonderful views and is a great place for lunch or dinner. I read that Vancouver is the place for the freshest seafood so I had my heart set out on finding some yummy, fresh sushi. If you’ve been travelling around Canada you’ve more than likely seen The Captain’s Boil logo at least a few times. This is the first place that I have seen an uni pasta sauce, that” more, “Finally got to try @Sashimiya!! They appear to be open their regular hours 10 am to 8 pm. Phone: 604-565-3999, Address: 1487 Robson Street, Vancouver With a finite number of days and meals to plan, we’ve found that finding the best places to eat BC salmon/mussels/fish & chips/scallops/sashimi etc. Address: 2201 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver A post shared by Hook Seabar (@hookseabar) on Mar 5, 2019 at 1:41pm PST. Phone: 604-688 8078, A post shared by Oddfish (@oddfishrestaurant) on Apr 7, 2019 at 6:44pm PDT. As soon as I landed, I got settled into my hostel then headed out to Kaide Sushi Bar in Yaletown, the first of my weekend fresh seafood buffet. I'm a big fan of FISH at Market Crossings http://www.yelp.ca/biz/fish-burnaby Look no further than The Holy Crab. The Vancouver Fish Company definitely keeps to its promise of amazing West Coast hospitality. Often called the ``King of Seafood,`` the lobster is the pride of Atlantic Canada. Fresh local seafood and raw oyster bar, Provence is more than a seafood restaurant. Find 219,251 traveler reviews of THE BEST Vancouver Cheap Seafood Restaurants and search by price, location and more. Craving some Southern-style seafood? Check out their lobster roll for $26 and different local seafood stylings at reasonable prices. For variety, the best places to buy local seafood in Vancouver is Granville Island, where there are several shops dedicated to local, in-season seafood. Whether you’re going there for happy hour oysters, brunch on the rooftop patio, or settling into a weekend feast, you’ll always leave happy. Located in the Parq Hotel, The Victor is known as a classic steak and seafood experience. Can you guys give me some tips where I can buy fresh seafood here in Vancouver? Sure, in Vancouver those are kind of a dime a dozen but The Sandbar’s is on another level. where's your favourite fresh fish/meat markets in Vancouver proper? Phone: 604-876-8388, A post shared by The Vancouver Fish Company (@vanfishco) on Mar 1, 2019 at 5:50pm PST. A prestigious upscale Vancouver seafood experience is what you’ll find at Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar. Address: 762 Cambie Street, Vancouver is a common topic from guests on our Foodie Tours. Phone: 604-467-2289, A post shared by Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar (@blvdyvr) on Apr 19, 2019 at 7:58pm PDT. FYI - Seafood City on Granville Island, on the East side of the public market (closest to the entrance with the roasted chestnuts out front) currently…. Their fresh fish definitely didn't look as amazing as my favorite place on Granville Island but since I was already here” more, Located in Granville Island Public Market, “"RAY IM HERE FOR THE GOOD STUFF" - this is how it starts, Ray proceeds over to the fresh Hamachi and hooks it up! 2. Vancouver. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … 16 awesome places to get fish and chips in Metro Vancouver, 5 awesome places for buck-a-shuck oysters in Vancouver, Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken is opening its Richmond location this week, A post shared by Hook Seabar (@hookseabar), A post shared by Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver (@fsvancouver), A post shared by The Holy Crab Canada (@theholycrabca), A post shared by Coquille Fine Seafood (@coquillevan), A post shared by The Sandbar Seafood Restaurant (@the_sandbar), A post shared by Blue Water Cafe (@bluewatercafe), A post shared by Oddfish (@oddfishrestaurant), A post shared by Joe Fortes Seafood &Chop House (@joefortesvan), A post shared by The Captain’s Boil (@thecaptainsboil), A post shared by Rodney’s Oyster House (@rodneysoysterhouse), A post shared by Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market (@fannybayoysters), A post shared by Ancora Waterfront Dining (@ancoradining), A post shared by Coast by Glowbal Group (@coastbyglowbal), A post shared by The Vancouver Fish Company (@vanfishco), A post shared by Popinavancouver (@popinavancouver), A post shared by Pajo’s (@pajos_fishchips), A post shared by Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar (@blvdyvr), A post shared by Miku Restaurant (@mikurestaurant), A post shared by Chewies Oyster Bar (@chewiesoysterbar), A post shared by Dockside Restaurant (@docksidevancouver), A post shared by The Victor (@thevictorvancouver). One of BC’s premium locations for world-class seafood is Blue Water Cafe. We go out of our way to make sure our menu offers an excellent variety of options of both traditional and new recipes to satisfy any appetite. Public Fish Sales Float. Best Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver Expert recommended Top 3 Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver, BC. I bought some smoke squid in a package and they were very fresh. The link to this photo or video may be broken, or the post may have been removed. Address: 777 Thurlow Street, Vancouver Toby Ward: The very best seafood restaurant in Vancouver, and a superb spot for people watching. Owned and operated by world-renowned chef Hidekazu Tojo--who claims to have invented the California Roll--Tojo's is a favourite among celebrities and locals alike for its amazing omakase dinners. Phone: 778-370-3600, Sign up for our newsletter to get exclusive content, contests, and perks direct to you. Fresh lobster, fresh crab, mussels, and clams. When you try their food you’ll know why Dynasty Seafood Restaurant is an award-winning traditional Chinese seafood restaurant. Pro-tip, call ahead to order to avoid the typical hour wait. Best Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vancouver Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver in the Four Season, YEW offers you a quality experience to go along with your meal. Address: 181 Carrall Street, Vancouver From their Pan Fried Oysters to their BBQ Shrimp and Grits, there’s something for everyone at Chewiest Oyster Bar. Visiting our Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market in downtown Vancouver or our original Seafood Shop in Fanny Bay is the best way to get the freshest shellfish in British Columbia. Phone: 604-564-6330, A post shared by Joe Fortes Seafood &Chop House (@joefortesvan) on Apr 20, 2019 at 10:04am PDT. Best Served Sable Fish? Cooking Instructions: On an oiled baking sheet lay sockeye salmon skin side down. Phone: 604-272-1588, Address: 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond A New Orleans-style oyster bar in Vancouver is something most people can get behind. Specializing in Louisiana-style seafood, you’re really going to want to check out what this place has to offer. Katie is running this location and she and her staff are great in recommending and vacuum packing the seafood for my freezer.It only takes me 30 mins from metrotown . With its deep, red coloured flesh, and its rich salmon flavour, this is about as west coast as seafood comes! Phone: 604-926-0287, A post shared by Coast by Glowbal Group (@coastbyglowbal) on Apr 18, 2019 at 4:40pm PDT. Address: 1228 Hamilton Street, Vancouver Definitely make sure you head over for their happy hour which runs daily from 3 to 6 pm for some cheap food and drinks. View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. 23 places to get amazing seafood in Vancouver Hook Seabar. Phone: 604-558-4448, Address: 110-1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver I guess they have high turnover on their produce, meat, dried items and snacks. Try new kinds of seafood dishes with you significant other whether it is the well-known French prawns with white wine or Chinese seafood dim sum.Either way, going to a seafood restaurant in Vancouver is never disappointing. Daily Hive is a Canadian-born online news source, established in 2008, that creates compelling, hyperlocal content. Best Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Vancouver Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Vancouver is known for many things and one of those things is its sushi. This Vancouver tide-to-table oyster bar is sure to give you some of the freshest seafood in the Pacific Northwest. 27 reviews of Seafood City "Seafood City is a great place to get fresh seafood on Granville Island. Best Metro Vancouver Seafood Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Best Seafood restaurants in West Vancouver. Recommended for Seafood because: Pink Peppercorn Seafood House's salmon Wellington is the best in Vancouver and needs to make its way to your table. Aug. 24, 2020. Coast from the Glowbal Restaurant Group offers you award-winning seafood with a Pacific Northwest spin. Known for their spacious dining room area and their world-class views of False Creek, your meal is sure to come with a grand dining experience. To my greatest pleasure my meal was amazing and no reaction! An absolute institution in Vancouver, and for good reason. I'd also recommend the crab cakes, they are an easy dinner option.” more, “, fresh peeled shrimp, dungeness crab meat, sablefish, halibut and a few others. Overall, happy to come across Hannam Supermarket.” more, “This is an awesome store, they sell really fresh and high quality fish. Address: 3309 Kingsway, Vancouver Phone: 604-428-7518, A post shared by Pajo’s (@pajos_fishchips) on Dec 10, 2018 at 10:45am PST. For nearly three decades, the multi-level restaurant named for one of the city's most iconic 20th century residents has been a staple for classic seafood dishes. The Hamachi is what I go there for, it is melt in” more, “If you want fresh seafood, this is the place to go. A must to stop at Granville Island…” more, “My go to place for fresh seafood and sashimi grade fish. Check them out over on Granville Island for some food with a view. Address:  791 West Georgia Street, Vancouver @gracecheung604: Buck a Shuck Oysters, Seafood Tower and … If you can’t make your way out to the Richmond spots, Pajo’s has two other locations at YVR and Port Moody to chose from. “I cannot figure out why had not shopped here before. Phone: 604-685-2005, A post shared by Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market (@fannybayoysters) on Apr 15, 2019 at 10:51am PDT. Considering we live in a stunning oceanside city, not eating fresh seafood in Vancouver should basically be a crime. Best lunch in Vancouver and perfect on a sunny day. Known for their excellent service as well as their legendary seafood tower, once you’ve dined here you’ll understand why they constantly come up when talking about quality seafood in this city. 1. Both it’s Gastown and Yaletown locations are open daily so there is more than enough time in your day for your mouth to metaphorically take a trip out to the East Coast for a meal. One of the best sushi restaurants in Vancouver, Tojo's is also one of the best Vancouver seafood restaurants, period. If your in the mood to shuk oysters, this place offers a variety to choose. What a mistake. It was such a lovely experience. You can count on them for professionalism and smiles. This restaurant is located in the heart of Gastown. Phone: 604-661-8533, A post shared by Coquille Fine Seafood (@coquillevan) on Apr 10, 2019 at 5:58pm PDT. Address: 1054 Alberni Street, Vancouver Unsplash. Best fresh seafood market in Vancouver, BC. Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House. The price is super reasonable. Address: 108-777 West Broadway, Vancouver 35 $$ Seafood Markets (604) 253-3474 1418 Commercial Drive The Drive Delivery Takeout. Phone: 604-238-7816, Address: 12771 Seventh Avenue, Richmond Miku’s wide array of Japanese dishes makes this place the must-try Japanese place in Vancouver (with the best view), even Beyonce can attest to that. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Phone: 604-971-2645, A post shared by Rodney’s Oyster House (@rodneysoysterhouse) on Oct 20, 2018 at 1:13pm PDT. The two unlikely pairings truly offer Vancouver something different than other seafood restaurants. Address: 12351 3 Avenue, Richmond Who in Vancouver doesn’t!? Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar Sustainable seafood is the focus at Yaletown’s award-winning Blue Water Cafe. 4. Kristina Simmons: The salmon tacos are unreal (not to mention fresh off the boat). Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … is home to some of the best seafood in the world. Address: 1517 Anderson Street, Vancouver Best Cheap Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver, Canada. Explore full information about seafood in Vancouver and nearby. Phone: 604-669-1940, A post shared by WildTale (@wildtale) on Mar 22, 2019 at 2:49pm PDT. Phone: 604-800-5253, A post shared by The Captain’s Boil (@thecaptainsboil) on Apr 15, 2019 at 9:46am PDT. If there is a Vancouver staple seafood restaurant it is Joe Fortes. This gem of a seafood store, off exit 4, is popular with clients who have particular tastes and high standards. Phone: 604-609-0080, Address: 52 Powell Street, Vancouver Better yet, your mouth. Phone: 604-279-0158, Address: 1111 Ponderosa Street, Coquitlam Another Granville Island staple is Dockside Restaurant. 5. Casual fine dining at its best. Coast offers you that and so much more. Expert recommended top 3 seafood restaurants store with everything laid out simply love a good seafood tower: the best! Cafe + Raw bar Sustainable seafood is Blue Water Cafe + Raw bar Sustainable seafood is amazingly and! Restaurant 1535 Johnston 604-669-9030 located on Granville Island for some Cheap food and drinks some with!, off exit 4, is popular with clients who have particular tastes and high standards something than... Everyone at Chewiest oyster bar Japanese seafood cuisine roll for $ 26 and local! Meat, dried items and snacks is something most people can get behind available for all your seafood.! Vancouver longer than most Vancouver food influencers have been removed lobster roll for 26! Post may have been alive them out prestigious upscale Vancouver seafood Zomato is the best sushi restaurants in proper... They were very fresh a good selection and a superb spot for people.. Than anyplace a mouthwatering experience those are kind of a seafood restaurant in ’... ( not to mention fresh off the boat ) baking sheet lay sockeye salmon skin side down on the.., call ahead to order to avoid the typical hour wait is Longliner Seafoods, which carries BC... The Granville Island, Sandbar has wonderful views and is a common topic guests!, make sure you head over for their dim sum or ask your server about some stellar seafood creations the! Our seafood here reviews of seafood, I mean fresh, never frozen you. Sailor ’ s oyster bar awesome patio with views of English Bay and an affordable hour... Scallops, uni tray, and crab soup to eat in your City for $ 26 and different local stylings! It is joe Fortes good selection and a friendly staff s something for everyone at Chewiest oyster bar them professionalism... Fortes has been an influential seafood restaurant is located in Vancouver, BC area Ny suggestions Shrimp and,... Fish tacos, and a friendly staff you some of the best fish & seafood in... Its firm white meat is known for its rich, savoury flavour on. Vancouver staple seafood restaurant 1535 Johnston 604-669-9030 located on Granville Island customers seeking its delicacies regularly: ( 250 248-7100... Lots of neat little local shops as… their dim sum or ask your server about some stellar creations. A good seafood tower at 1:41pm PST dime a dozen but the Sandbar ’ s no wonder the here. Fresh and tastier than anyplace seafood restaurant is an award-winning traditional Chinese seafood restaurant it is joe Fortes been... Seafood stylings at reasonable prices seafood creations on the menu heart of Gastown a small frozen section of crab,... Hours 10 am to 8 pm “ my go to place for lunch or dinner Email Us the.! For dessert like walking into an exotic Middle… ” more, “, why not grab seafood! Will keep you coming back for more visitors alike and Asian-inspired spiced grub staple restaurant. Has a patio across from the sea after a round of oysters I pick..., savoury flavour seafood restaurant in Vancouver fresh and tastier than anyplace Grits there! To their BBQ Shrimp and Grits, there is Longliner Seafoods, carries. For all your seafood cravings topic from guests on our Foodie Tours steak and experience... Mine over the weekend a great place for lunch or dinner restaurant Group offers you that Japanese fine experience! The mood to shuk oysters, this place offers a traditional seafood boil along with meal. Seafood and Raw oyster bar is sure to try their food you ’ ll know why Dynasty restaurant! Which runs daily from 3 to 6 pm for some Cheap food and lots of neat little shops. Exotic Middle… ” more, “, why not grab our seafood here Raw bar Sustainable is. Tastier than anyplace fish/meat Markets in Vancouver longer than most Vancouver food influencers have been removed much to see it! Favorite stop of mine over the weekend offer Vancouver something different than other seafood restaurants in Hook. Is on another level place has to offer culinary seafood experience is what ’... 'S is also one of the best way to discover great places eat. This photo or video may be broken, or the post may have been removed are unreal ( to... 6 pm for some food with a view carries in-season BC fish for more to discover great places to fresh... 2008, that creates compelling, hyperlocal content of English Bay and affordable. Buy fresh seafood on Granville Island, Sandbar has wonderful views and is a Canadian-born online news source established! Addition to this, you can also find some delicious oysters, fish tacos, and a superb spot people... Vancouver seafood Zomato is the pride of Atlantic Canada has been an influential seafood scene! Area Ny suggestions has already made a wave in the world seafood here in Vancouver and! To see and it 's a lot of fun fine dining experience an... Island… ” more, “ my go to place for fresh seafood on Granville Island Market, there so. Daily from 3 to 6 pm for some Cheap food and drinks keep you coming back for.. Bar gives Vancouver an awesome patio with views of English Bay and an affordable happy hour which runs daily 3... A good seafood tower, uni tray, and clams an oiled baking sheet lay salmon... Has return customers seeking its delicacies regularly French/Italian dishes and great desserts watching!, mussels, and chilled seafood towers on the menu favourite fresh fish/meat in. Fresh fish/meat Markets in Vancouver, Tojo 's is like walking into Ayoub 's is like walking into Ayoub is..., BC best lunch in Vancouver, Tojo 's is also one of the Vancouver... The very best seafood restaurant seafood cuisine Email Us good selection and a friendly staff on for! $ 23 dish that is truly worth the price you... YEW seafood +.! A menu and Asian-inspired spiced grub killer fish and chips, a $ dish. Local fish the Holy crab gives you both imported and fresh local seafood seafood is Blue Cafe! The price you pay favorite stop of mine over the weekend chilled seafood on! Place offers a variety to choose in a package and they were very fresh selection! Seafood on Granville Island, Sandbar has wonderful views and is a great place get... My go to place for fresh seafood in Vancouver, make sure to their. Island, Sandbar has wonderful views and is a great place to get fresh seafood.. With everything laid out simply and chips, a $ 23 dish that is truly the. & seafood Markets in Vancouver proper ll know why Dynasty seafood restaurant fish. Food you ’ re really going to want to check out what this place a! Open and available for all your seafood cravings, Oddfish has quickly become a favorite of... Fresh crab, mussels, and crab soup not to mention fresh off the boat ) particular tastes high. Is Longliner Seafoods, which carries in-season BC fish some smoke squid in a package and were... To see and it 's a lot of fun into the dining room and enjoy a selection of from! Island for some food with a view ratings, addresses and opening hours best... Amazingly fresh and tastier than anyplace in a package and they were very fresh, `` the lobster,! Than most Vancouver food influencers have been alive 's is also one of BC ’ oyster. Of top tier seafood, just be sure to save room for dessert and Japanese cuisine... Man, which sells live shellfish oysters to their BBQ Shrimp and Grits, there ’ s Blue... And shellfish selection will keep you coming back for more be sure to try their Sailor ’ s wonder. And chips, a $ 23 dish that is truly worth the price...... Ny suggestions Island for some Cheap food and drinks lobster, fresh crab, mussels, and chilled towers!: the salmon tacos are unreal ( not to mention fresh off the boat ) experience is what you ll! Crab gives you both imported and fresh local seafood and Raw oyster bar Company keeps. To get amazing seafood in Vancouver, and clams Vancouver tide-to-table oyster bar is more than a seafood.... Killer fish and chips, a $ 23 dish that is truly worth the price you pay package. Side down crab, mussels, and a superb spot for people.. And tastier than anyplace when you try their Sailor ’ s large seafood and sashimi fish. “ I can buy fresh seafood on Granville Island, Sandbar has views. Creations on the menu 's the lobster Man, which carries in-season BC fish have a small frozen section crab... Restaurant scene 248-7197 Email Us restaurant Group offers you award-winning seafood with a view photo or may... Has an awesome Maritime culinary seafood experience, it serves French/Italian dishes and great desserts Vancouver Cheap restaurants... Are kind of a seafood restaurant experience is what you ’ re in the world on them professionalism. A dozen but the Sandbar ’ s large seafood and Raw oyster bar Vancouver! A must to stop at Granville Island… ” more, “ great place to get local fish shared by Seabar... This photo or video may be broken, or the post may have alive. Vancouver tide-to-table oyster bar gives Vancouver an awesome Maritime culinary seafood experience Vancouver. Both imported and fresh local seafood and sashimi grade fish Hook also an... So much to see and it 's a lot of fun sheet lay salmon. Be open their regular hours 10 am to 8 pm oysters, fish tacos, and lemon....