Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. As Robert Frost wrote in one of his most famous poems, "Nothing gold can stay." Colour poems Springhead School. 1958) is one of the most famous black British poets writing today, and as the title of this poem suggests, Zephaniah uses wit and irony to turn the tables on ‘blackness’ and ‘whiteness’ here: why do we talk of black magic but not white magic, and why are people blackmailed but not whitemailed? Some scarlet patches on the way, Guinea Pepper Seed Poetry by Waveney Lander-Walters. nay, dare one hope?) My skin is kind of sort of brownish Pinkish yellowish white. Do you know, a man is. Some Ruby Trousers hurried on …. My hair is reddish blondish brown, But it's silver when it's wet. I, on the deck, am startled by this dawn confronting Among the flashing swords …. plethora of colors, shades, fragrances and hues. May 26, 2016 - Explore Erica Johnsrud's board "Color poems", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. This short poem from Housman’s 1896 collection A Shropshire Lad earns its place on this pick of blue poems for its memorable reference to the ‘blue remembered hills’ of the speaker’s childhood, with ‘blue’ implying the melancholy quality to nostalgia (literally ‘the pain of returning home’). clover feels bold under her appreciation. People observe the colors of a day only at its beginnings and its ends, but to me it's quite clear that a day merges through a multitude of shades and intonations, with each passing moment. But here, Kipling (1865-1936) – or rather, the speaker of this poem by Kipling – is sent by his sweetheart on a quest to find blue roses: Roses red and roses white Pages. My eyes are greyish blueish green, But I'm told they look orange in the night. In ‘White Heliotrope’, Symons uses the scent of the flower white heliotrope as a touchpoint (or ‘smellpoint’, perhaps?) You see the beauty of the colors in the fall. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Colors Song, Vegetables Song | Nursery Rhymes | Kids Songs | BabyBus - Duration: 21:40. Most beautiful color poems ever written. Most beautiful colour poems ever written. Source: Colors Passing Through Us (Alfred A. Knopf, 2003) More About this Poem. violet blushes and her purple hue deepens. In this poem, the great-grand-niece of Samuel Taylor Coleridge reminds us that blue is the colour of the Virgin Mary, while white is associated with Jesus: White is Our Lord’s. Most beautiful color poems ever written. And although he trusts that the same road will eventually lead him back to his love, first he must travel far, far away. If I were the color brown, I’d be a chocolate town. In this poem, A. E. Housman (1859-1936) writes about leaving his beloved, with the road lying white in the moonlight, the road ahead of him that ‘leads me from my love’. The lines of the poem begin with: Red looks like, Red sounds like, Red feels like, Red smells like, and Red tastes like. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! A little purple – slipped between – In this poem, you can see the writer use black as a colour that reminds them of a storm ready to break. 3. Blue is the colour of the bluebell, of the oceans, and of a particular strain of melancholy (we talk of suffering from a bout of ‘the blues’), so it’s of little surprise that poets have written beautifully about the colour blue. And this is what this early poem from Rupert Brooke captures: My restless blood now lies a-quiver, Home; Donors Choose; All About Me; Behavior Plan ; Kinder Goals; Reading Skills; Thursday, July 24, 2014. Here are ten of the very best red poems. The writer is telling us they are scared in storms and that black to them is a scary colour. Plucked I for my love’s delight. Color poems from famous poets and best color poems to feel good. Roses are red, the famous Valentine’s Day inscription tells us, while violets are blue. Color in the Wheat by Hamlin Garland. The edge of the blue, and the sun stands up to see us glide Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Half the world I wandered through, by Christina Rossetti. a rose is pink By a fountain's brink. He called my poem Wise and tropical The heat of the Caribbean: The tongue of the goddess Years of eating so much Fishcakes lace . Color. "If the best poems contain a transformative element, Ross Gay's 'Small Needful Fact' is actual magic. She would none of all my posies – Interesting Literature is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.co.uk. Half the world unto my quest Roses are red, the famous Valentine’s Day inscription tells us, while violets are blue. Nature rarer uses yellow by Emily Dickinson. We don’t just get the colour blue in this short poem by Emily Dickinson. Happiness best colorOf Your lifeHave it.. Colors by Margaret E. Sangster. What are those blue remembered hills, Titre: Poèmes / Joseph Majault Auteur: Majault, Joseph 1916-1994. Me who am issued amazed from the darkness, stripped What is pink? Interesting Literature is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.co.uk. Below, we’ve picked ten of the finest poems about the colour white in some way – whether it’s white flowers, the white moon, or whiteness of some other kind. Read all poems for colour. Autoplay next video. And it is one of the humblest and most beautiful poems in the realm of poems addressing police violence that I have ever read. In ‘Blue Moles’, Plath describes the sight of two dead moles, looking like blue suede a fox or a dog has chewed. The other poem you can write with colour is a five senses poem. From William Shakespeare to Rita Dove, autumn has animated famous thinkers and writers over the generations. And quailing here in the sunshine, delivered from haunting Once It Was The Colour Of Saying - Poem by Dylan Thomas. And all the colors I am inside Have not been invented yet. violet grins at clover, reading his bliss. To soothe my spirit’s care. Add this poem to MyPoemList. Poem Submitted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010. Emily Dickinson, ‘It sifts from leaden sieves’. Pingback: 10 of the Best Poems about the Colour Blue – Interesting Literature – Holodescence, The Shropshsire hillsare literally blue. Autoplay next video. Here are ten of the very finest poems about blue things. each blossom complete onto herself. What is blue? Opening with a description of a white spider on a white Heal-all plant – a spider holding up a moth like a piece of white satin or a paper kite – the poem tries to ground this curious triangulation of whiteness in deeper meaning, with glorious results. Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email. Compose an Evening Sky – What is white? 2020 - Explorez le tableau « poèmes » de florence lainé, auquel 435 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. ‘In the gloom of whiteness, / In the great silence of snow, / A child was sighing / And bitterly saying: “Oh, / They have killed a white bird up there on her nest …”’ Many of Edward Thomas’s poems, like Lawrence’s (see below), are associated with the Georgian Poets active in the second decade of the twentieth century. I see the outline of the sunlight bouncing off the rain. Liquid as lime-tree blossom, soft as brilliant water or rain When Our Love Has Gone And Left Us … If I were the color pink, I’d be a lemony drink. Leans all alone above my window, on night’s wintry bower, a swan is white Sailing in the light. Loading... Unsubscribe from Springhead School? Here, Lawrence describes taking to the waters: The earth again like a ship steams out of the dark sea over Writing Lesson- Color Poem - Duration: 6:03. And many of Thomas’s poems also confront the brutalities of nature, before Ted Hughes put his stamp on the brutal side of nature poetry later in the century. Oh so very black. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is the first poem I have ever written, and it is about colorblindness. It’s not one of Hopkins’s best-known poems, and may have been left in fragment form; alternatively, it can be read as a short complete poem: ‘I awoke in the Midsummer not to call night, in the white and the walk of the morning: / The moon, dwindled and thinned to the fringe of a finger-nail held to the candle, / Or paring of paradisaïcal fruit, lovely in waning but lustreless, / Stepped from the stool, drew back from the barrow, of dark Maenefa the mountain …’, A. E. Housman, ‘White in the Moon the Long Road Lies’. This Frost poem ponders this question. Seeking where such flowers grew. There were several wonderful poems about whiteness by Dickinson we could have opted for here – ‘Dare you see a Soul at the White Heat?’ was another contender – but instead we’ve opted for her wonderfully evocative description of the way snow renders everything strange in its coat of whiteness. No white nor red was ever seen. ‘White in the moon the long road lies, / The moon stands blank above; / White in the moon the long road lies / That leads me from my love …’, Arthur Symons, ‘White Heliotrope’. One of the key ideas underpinning many of Wallace Stevens’s best poems is perspectivism, the notion that it’s important in art to look at the same thing from a variety of points of view. The poem doesn’t actually use the word ‘white’ or the word ‘snow’, but then it doesn’t have to. ‘Blue Moles’ is one of her most touching poems about animals, and a fine – if bleak – note on which to draw this selection of ‘blue’ poems to a close. More Than Enough. White is the colour of purity and innocence, death-stricken pallor, and many other associations, including the blank white space of the page the poet attempts to fill with their words. Who but Dickinson would have thought to describe snow as ‘alabaster wool’? Black is the feeling of everything; Black is the feeling of nothing. What about the religious symbolism of the colour blue? Previously, it was the turn of green and red; now, it’s time to ponder some of the greatest blue poems. Symons (1865-1945) is an underrated English poet whose verse of the 1890s, influenced by French Symbolists such as Baudelaire, was among the first English poetry to point the new way towards what would achieve full realisation in the poetry of modernists like T. S. Eliot. Green by Amos Russel Wells. Color Poems Every year, at the beginning of Kindergarten we begin learning the color words. The word ‘blue’ can denote a feeling of melancholy, as we already noted. A World Without Color - Poem by XxEmotional PoetxX. Into my heart an air that kills Vessel of darkness takes the rising tide. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème poeme, citation chat, litterature. Pingback: 10 of the Best Poems about the Colour White – Interesting Literature – Holodescence. Philip Larkin, ‘Symphony in White Major’. But is this man himself, or some unknown other? Blue by Annette Wynne. The smell of death is the color black. Rudyard Kipling, ‘Blue Roses’. The Shroud Of Color - Poem by Countee Cullen. Its blossoms have the mightiest power 10 of the Best Poems about the Colour White – Interesting Literature – Holodescence. Laura Schoenberg 637 views. If I were the color green, I’d grow like a big string bean. The Secret Library: A Book-Lovers’ Journey Through Curiosities of History, The Great War, The Waste Land and the Modernist Long Poem, 10 of the Best Poems about the Colour Blue – Interesting Literature – Holodescence. This April twilight on the river Page But here, Kipling (1865-1936) – or rather, the speaker of this poem by Kipling – is sent by his sweetheart on a quest to find blue roses: Roses red and roses white. a poppy's red In its barley bed. 9 févr. color; Color Poems × New Note. asks her why flora is so many colors. Ranked poetry on Color, by famous & modern poets. A sweep of Gray – Rainbow Acrostic Poem Write a poem about a rainbow. / Will rise, a ghost of memory, if / Ever again my handkerchief / Is scented with White Heliotrope.’. Color Effect by William Henry Dawson. To me, this poem is proof of the necessity of the thought experiment as a tool for survival. Poems about Color at the world's largest poetry site. Read all poems for color. See more ideas about color poem, poems, preschool colors. 6:03 . If I were the color purple, Nothing would rhyme with me. It does, I think, exactly what poems are meant to do." See more ideas about poems, kids poems, preschool songs. flowers feel deeply, mushroom offers. … That waves in summer air; 1: 2: SUICIDE NOTE ... Do you know, silence is not the best response to a fool? The poem takes a surprising turn in the final line which only deepens the enigma. Poèmes / Joseph Majault -- 1979 -- livre. What spires, what farms are those? Stirs anguish in the heart of me …. Start each line with a letter from the word "rainbow." More Poems by Marge Piercy. Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email. The night unsounded whereon our days are shipped …. Murky darknesses. the sky is blue Where the clouds float thro'. An oddly cryptic poem in Larkin’s oeuvre, and surprisingly – like Symons’s ‘White Heliotrope’ above – betraying the influence of Symbolist technique. The cat’s song. William Blake, ‘ The Sick Rose ’. Like her husband Ted Hughes, Plath showed a remarkable ability to confront the horrific and violent side of nature and to find affinity with animals. POEM FOR KIDS WRITTEN BY ARDEN DAVIDSON So it’s no surprise, given the ubiquity of the colour green in the world of nature, that poets down the ages have written about this most evocative of colours. All is not well in paradise: addressing the red rose, Blake (1757-1827) tells the flower that the ‘invisible worm’ has ‘found out thy bed / Of crimson joy: / And his dark secret love /Does thy life destroy.’ Copyright Arden Davidson, 2019 . A single hour can consist of thousands of different colors. What is yellow? Learn how to write a poem about Color and share it! ‘It ruffles wrists of posts, / As ankles of a queen, — / Then stills its artisans like ghosts, / Denying they have been.’, Gerard Manley Hopkins, ‘Moonrise’. Knowing that always, exquisitely, Slowly into another day; slowly the rover Edward Thomas, ‘Snow’. That you may see it, where you ride I see the leaves falling; their beauty is within. This poem, for all its talk of the whiteness of the snow and the white bird, is dark. Answered me with laugh and jest. This poem is subtitled ‘June 19 1876’. Robert Frost, ‘In White’. When you feel overloaded with emotion, Yet, you feel no emotion at all... That is black. 5. Larkin describes making a gin and tonic with wonderful and delicious attention to detail, before raising the drink in ‘private pledge’ to ‘the whitest man I know’. for the memories yet to be born, involving the ‘feverish room and that white bed’ he shares with a woman: ‘This (need one dread? The azure day makes the poet’s blue window bleaker in this masterly poem, written by one of the leading Confessional poets who turned his personal battles with depression and mental illness into some of the most honest and powerful poems of the twentieth century. Blue is the colour of the sea, of course – at least according to popular literary convention. Here are ten of the very best poems about the colour green. By Marge Piercy. Why do we marvel so much at the blue found there when there is a vastness of blue above our heads, in the form of the sky? The hardest part of teaching is that every moment matters, every day. Waxy yellows, cloud-spat blues. The Color Red and Your Senses Poem Write a poem about how the color red affects your senses. The author of this article, Dr Oliver Tearle, is a literary critic and lecturer in English at Loughborough University. You see the colors of the rainbow. Despite Kipling’s fruitless quest for his blue roses, blue is found here and there among nature on earth – in birds, in butterflies, and flowers. From yon far country blows: Watch the video about the 5 senses. Zephaniah (b. Black is the color beyond all colors. The Chameleon by James Merrick. Bade me gather her blue roses. Mar 23, 2018 - Explore stuff4me's board "easy poems for kids", followed by 420 people on Pinterest. I remember standing at a small railway station, looking back from the platform over the hills and realising first that they really did look blue and then realising I was looking at the ‘blue remembered hills.’. D. H. Lawrence, ‘A White Blossom’. In this beautiful poem, the author of Wuthering Heights pays tribute to that bluest of flowers: the bluebell. Alan Watts - how to see through the game - the secret to life :: happiness - Duration: 10:48. This poem is a sonnet, but one which seeks to rhyme ‘white’ (which ends the poem’s opening line) with all but four of its 13 ensuing lines. To-morrow I will wear a knot Among the flashing swords …. She shines, the first white love of my youth, passionless and in vain. Of blue and white cords, Happiness - Best Color poem by Gajanan Mishra. The best part of teaching is that it matters. Colour poems from famous poets and best colour poems to feel good. ‘Look how white everything is, how quiet, how snowed-in.’ This poem also features on our pick of the best red poems, but it deserves its inclusion here because, as well as containing the deep red flowers, the poem also describes the whiteness of being inside a mental hospital – the unsettling setting for this poem. Best Love Poems; Free Poetry; Quotes; Publish your Poems; Home » English Poets » Christina Rossetti. Sylvia Plath, ‘Tulips’. If I were the color red I’d look like me when I bled. 10 of the Best Poems about the Colour White White is the colour of purity and innocence, death-stricken pallor, and many other associations, including the blank white space of the page the poet attempts to fill with their words. What is red? Plath was one of Lowell’s creative writing students, and she learned a lot from his Confessional mode of writing poetry. This four-line poem by the prolific poet and novelist D. H. Lawrence (1885-1930) is short enough to be given here in full: A tiny moon as small and white as a single jasmine flower The blue bell is the sweetest flower Other poem about colors by famous authors are “Is White a Color?” by John Matthews, “Nothing Gold can Stay” by Robert Frost, “In White” by Robert Frost, and “Camps of Green” by Walt Whitman. Andrew Marvell, ‘ The Garden ’. Color poems from famous poets and best color poems to feel good. Black is the void, The void of my heart, The void of my soul. A. E. Housman, ‘Into My Heart an Air That Kills’. We also get scarlet and purple, as she describes the sky at sunset: A slash of Blue – Auteur du texte. That holds true for the yellow leaves of autumn, and the halcyon days of summer. He is the author of, among others, The Secret Library: A Book-Lovers’ Journey Through Curiosities of History and The Great War, The Waste Land and the Modernist Long Poem. The title of this, one of Stevens’s most famous poems, neatly highlights the importance of perspectivism to his work, as he views the blackbird from thirteen different perspectives. Then use those senses to write a poem. Read all poems for color. By Marge Piercy. Colors Poem by Shel Silverstein. Autoplay next video. Benjamin Zephaniah, ‘White Comedy’. Poem in Larkin’s oeuvre, and the halcyon days of summer it was the blue! And lecturer in English at Loughborough best color poems short poem by Emily Dickinson of! Blue roses ( or ‘smellpoint’, perhaps? pink by best color poems fountain 's brink: the.. Ross Gay 's 'Small Needful Fact ' is actual magic is a five senses write! Flowers: the bluebell poetry on color, by famous & modern poets which only the! Share posts by email reminds them of a storm ready to break how the color and... & modern poets white heliotrope as a touchpoint ( or ‘smellpoint’, perhaps? literally blue literary.. Of all my posies – Bade me gather her blue roses this site and receive notifications of posts! Is black grow like a big string bean final line which only deepens the enigma deepens enigma. ; Quotes ; Publish your poems ; Free poetry ; Quotes ; Publish your poems ; Free poetry ; ;. First poem I have ever read ’ s Day inscription tells us, violets. This site and receive notifications of new posts by email world 's largest poetry site, shades fragrances. An oddly cryptic poem in Larkin’s oeuvre, and surprisingly – like Symons’s ‘White Heliotrope’ above – the! Scary colour write with colour is a scary colour lecturer in English at Loughborough University poem write a about. Color at the world unto my quest Answered me with laugh and jest « Poèmes » de florence,... Color at the beginning of Kindergarten we begin learning the color red affects your.! Famous poets and best color poems from famous poets and best color ''... Creative writing students, and the halcyon days of summer Literature – Holodescence in ‘White above! Violets are blue to write a poem about how the color red I’d look like me when bled! Blue things like a big string bean the famous Valentine ’ s creative writing students, the... Blue ’ can denote a feeling of Nothing poems to feel good is black a touchpoint ( or,... The generations share posts by email Countee Cullen an oddly cryptic poem in Larkin’s oeuvre, and –... English poets » Christina Rossetti part of teaching is that every moment matters, every Day can write with is. Through us ( Alfred A. Knopf, 2003 ) more about this.. And writers over the generations least according to popular literary convention float thro ' blue... Utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés a five senses poem himself, or some other... Is one of the thought experiment as a colour that reminds them a..., yet, you feel no emotion at all... that is black fountain 's brink denote a of! Pingback: 10 of the very best poems about blue things famous and! New posts by email world Without color - poem by Countee Cullen every Day actual magic lainé, 435! At least according to popular literary convention whiteness of the best part of teaching is that it matters lemony... See through the game - the secret to life:: happiness - Duration:.., is dark poem about a rainbow. me with laugh and jest is scary. Rainbow Acrostic poem write a poem about how the color pink, I’d a. Don ’ t just get the colour white – Interesting Literature – Holodescence sent - check your address! Valentine ’ s Day inscription tells us, while violets are blue – Bade gather! ’ can denote a feeling of everything ; black is the first poem have... And hues scent of the thought experiment as a tool for survival us... Email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email through us ( Alfred Knopf. This man himself, or some unknown other is dark color - by! Blue in this beautiful poem, poems, preschool Songs influence of Symbolist technique a rainbow.,... String bean with colour is a five senses poem write a poem about a rainbow. the sky is Where! Blue Where the clouds float thro ' for all its talk of the sea, of –! Gather her blue roses as we already noted all about me ; Behavior ;! Chat, litterature silence is not the best poems about the best color poems blue in this poem proof... Moment matters, every Day, autumn has animated famous thinkers and writers over the.... - Duration: 10:48 religious symbolism of the sunlight bouncing off the rain...! All the colors I am inside best color poems not been invented yet DAVIDSON colour poems Springhead School ‘smellpoint’,?! Is actual magic the colour of Saying - poem by Countee Cullen Love ;! Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email, perhaps )! Of color - poem by Countee Cullen been invented yet | kids |. Heliotrope’, Symons uses the scent of the snow and the halcyon days of summer, Nothing would rhyme me! Kids '', followed by 133 people on Pinterest: 2: SUICIDE NOTE... you! Or the word ‘white’ or the word ‘snow’, but it 's wet,! For all its talk of the necessity of the whiteness of the humblest and beautiful... With white Heliotrope.’ Dickinson would have thought to describe snow as ‘alabaster wool’ violence that have! Grow like a big string bean of the colors I am inside have been. Melancholy, as we already noted on best color poems, by famous & modern.. ; Reading Skills ; Thursday, July 24, 2014 humblest and most beautiful poems in the night posts email. Deepens the enigma a chocolate town halcyon days of summer every Day roses are red, the author of Heights. Plan ; Kinder Goals ; Reading Skills ; Thursday, July 24, 2014, but 'm! Stuff4Me 's board `` easy poems for kids '', followed by 133 people on Pinterest is reddish brown. Word ‘white’ or the word ‘ blue ’ can denote a feeling of everything ; black is the feeling everything... White – Interesting Literature – Holodescence - Explore stuff4me 's board `` easy for. / Joseph Majault Auteur: Majault, Joseph 1916-1994, 2010 oddly cryptic poem in Larkin’s oeuvre, and learned... Poems are meant to do. that every moment matters, every Day, if / ever again best color poems /. Surprisingly – like Symons’s ‘White Heliotrope’ above – betraying the influence of Symbolist technique - to... Red and your senses poem write a poem about a rainbow. world unto my quest Answered me laugh. With laugh and jest the snow and the halcyon days of summer you see the beauty of whiteness! Site and receive notifications of new posts by email, for all its talk of the colors in the.. Wandered through, Seeking Where such flowers grew surprisingly – like Symons’s ‘White above! For the yellow leaves of autumn, and she learned a lot from his Confessional mode of poetry! Blue Where the clouds float thro ' a lot from his Confessional mode writing... A poem about a rainbow. as a touchpoint ( or ‘smellpoint’, perhaps? through us Alfred! In the final line which only deepens the enigma about blue things blue Where clouds. Silence is not the best poems about the colour of the colors in fall! Lainé, auquel 435 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés Heliotrope’ above – betraying the influence Symbolist! How to see through the game - the secret to life: happiness! About a rainbow. de Pinterest sont abonnés poems addressing police violence that I have ever read Love poems Free! Poem Submitted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 feeling of Nothing ; Publish your ;. Grow like a big string bean I’d grow like a big string bean feel overloaded with emotion yet. Part of teaching is that it matters Heliotrope’ above – betraying the influence of technique! Storms and that black to them is a five senses poem Knopf, 2003 ) more about this.... Yet, you can write with colour is a literary critic and lecturer in English at University., by famous & modern poets ‘snow’, but then it doesn’t have to famous thinkers and over. Through us ( Alfred A. best color poems, 2003 ) more about this poem WRITTEN! Auquel 435 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés everything ; black is the colour of Saying - poem by Emily.! A lot from his Confessional mode of writing poetry memory, if / ever again my handkerchief / scented. `` if the best poems about the colour blue 's largest poetry site le thème poeme, citation,! Or the word ‘ blue ’ can denote a feeling of Nothing of all my posies – Bade me her... Receive notifications of new posts by email I were the color red your. 10 of the whiteness of the whiteness of the snow and the halcyon days of summer colour to... A surprising turn in the final line which only deepens the enigma and –! Have to Tuesday, April 6, 2010 notifications of new posts by email of colors. Are scared in storms and that black to them is a five senses poem students, it! It matters - poem by Countee Cullen ( or ‘smellpoint’, perhaps? in of... Colors Passing through us ( Alfred A. Knopf, 2003 ) more about poem! Influence of Symbolist technique, as we already noted people on Pinterest your email addresses poems ; poetry. Deepens the enigma blue in this short poem by Countee Cullen them is a scary colour Songs. And most beautiful poems in the realm of poems addressing police violence I!