http://pastebin.com/BRvPJ430, The entire run in itself is available on a YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c&v=2bZUi1tpKws. Moderated by: Baffan Baffan, legrandgrand legrandgrand, Ascott83 Ascott83, hyphenm hyphenm A game not nearly appreciated enough. Nicely done! Search. There are countless cards and items to collect in a process that can take about two weeks to complete. That's how old the previous Any% World Record was. Like, it was supposed to happen in that one already! Baten Kaitos Origins takes place 20 years before the first Baten Kaitos game. Skip navigation Sign in Well, it's a cool game! Cult-classic card game Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean is a pretty big game, especially if you want to collect everything there is to find. ), 100% or not, is the next marathon appearance of the game planned yet? February 2016. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Allowing us to reach sub 339 next time. Trying to beat the current WR of 342 hours and 20 minutes. Does the music keep you sane during it? This improvement is due to numerous optimization in those past years, needless to say the route was severely upgraded! EDIT: DAY 2 OUT OF 15. February 2016. You made the ending of the run really enjoyable to watch, congrats on the record. With all of the big Baten Kaitos runs I did lately (100% in June, 99.92% co-op in July, 99.92% solo in August, and 100% again right now), I do realize that many people are bored with the game for now, which is totally understandable. But this run sucks, honestly. Now this run is about 3 hours longer than my World Record, but it's already a massive accomplishment! If you are watching this then you are in for a treat. I know mods don't like this game but this is still a legit speedrun. So this is it, my Baten Kaitos speed run. Moderated by: Baffan Baffan, legrandgrand legrandgrand, Ascott83 Ascott83 GCN. We have a shitload to talk about, so let's get started. 3 years and a half. Now this run is about 3 hours longer than my World Record, but it's already a massive accomplishment! This is a 24 minutes and 22 seconds improvement over the last run, and OH BOY it was long overdue. Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings And The Lost Ocean Complete Soundtrack - Duration: 2:06:24. Baten Kaitos Origins is a role-playing video game developed by Monolith Soft and Tri-Crescendo for the Gamecube video game console.The game is a prequel to Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.Unlike the first game, which was published by then-Monolith Soft owner Namco, Origins was published by Nintendo, and was not released in Europe. https://www.speedrun.com/srotsm#100. WATCH THE VIDEO PLAYLIST TO SAVE TIME. Yes, saving over 2 hours and breaking the sub 340! By the way, you can read the FAQ here https://pastebin.com/Jii6Q9LY but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Baten Kaitos series. Any% Route. Pantene is also in Canada and was marketed the same way. And that should be easy, considering this was more of a "test run" than anything, in my opinion. And I never liked the weird audio compression on the voices. I would say there are 3, but there are also heavy trolls that can make me lose a ton of time for nothing. Enjoy it because I worked on it a ton those past 5 YEARS, and it is now very complete! Like, I made a clip just for that: https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingSlickCobraDogFace, The legend does it again! I loved this game as a kid and will definitely watch the vid. I figure probably Kalas/Xelha/Gibari? I imagine you don't want to bother with leveling other members (and on that note, who do you use during the Xelha-controlled section?). Baffan Baffan. Something like that?). I played the crap put of this game back during the GC era. I should replay it sometime. 3 months ago. The English version skips to the naming screen and the player is always addressed as male. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. May you forever hold the title of "Slowest Speedrunner. Video of the Ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c&v=veCOcLV1Q98&index=25. There are even low-level challenges for this game, to tell you. I'd love to see Any% during next RRLAT as a regular part of the roster, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I really REALLY can't believe the rerouting allowed for it. As usual, and I am very happy about that, a ton of people from this subreddit dropped by my stream to encourage me during the past 2 weeks, so I really want to thank you for this once again! 2:06:24 [Day 2/15] Baten Kaitos 100% #5 - Duration: 4:08:14. However, not all of these speedrun attempts go according to plan, and that's certainly the case with the GameCube RPG Baten Kaitos. I love this run, even if I often complain about it (it's 13 hours long after all). We made a lot of those in the past 3 years as well, they are very funny when the appropriate context, but Any% deserves some real love, because it's really fun and interesting. I still listen to the OST occasionally. Video Link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/466018618, YouTube Version: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNpDam3KKfepWcGsGQieFDVOnxj2uIkQa. Here is an ad about that catchphrase, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4e74oci5tM. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Speed Run ~Segment 1~ speedrun by scottimus432. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNpDam3KKfepWcGsGQieFDVOnxj2uIkQa, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ze8gDhypLekN-UIP3ngEQpYHCWa7dMCuTqyCvPfYiME/. Just learned about this today! I actually made a Pastebin dedicated for this fight, if you wanna read: https://pastebin.com/3NsGhZgW. PS: During the ending of the run, hyphen_m, a Japanese runner of the game, taught us the reason behind this 2 weeks meme. I was so surprised when I discovered that it would be a low 339! GCN. I hope your hair is as splendid in real life as it is in the game. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Baten Kaitos series. Introducing my fresh new Baten Kaitos 100% Speedrun World Record! Great story, new and interesting combat system, thousands of hours of gameplay. I thought it could help to reach sub 340, and that it would be it. Baffan. Congrats on the sub 340! Not even saving 1 … Basically (with some adjustments of course): you only attack, you kill the enemies fast, they don't have time to attack so you don't need to defend or heal much. So you should all be excited, because I announced that the next run will happen in September! New Baten Kaitos 100% Speedrun Attempt in December! February 2016. Moderated by: Baffan Baffan, legrandgrand legrandgrand, Ascott83 Ascott83 I like to know what's going on and the history behind strategies. (Basically, you focus solely on attack. In Baten Kaitos, items evolve over time, meaning that to get every item in the game, lots of time has to pass in real life. ... Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Speed Run ~Segment 96~ speedrun That’s why Jaffrès would let the game idle and then go to sleep. Baten Kaitos 100% in 341 Hours 29 Minutes and 44 Seconds by Tiroloupe It is my honor to announce that Tiroloupe, a Japanese speedrunner, just completed Baten Kaitos 100% in 341:29:44! I really thought that would be a low 340. And the nightmare fight where you fight 3 of the main antagonists (dont remember their names... Jiacomo? Menu Menu. Also Known As: Baten Kaitos II: Hajimari no Tsubasa to Kamigami no Shishi (JP) Franchise: Baten Kaitos; 75. That's why I was able to save so much time for this run, and even I am completely shocked by the amount of time we saved. I've always thought about going back and playing it again, but it's such a grind. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Baten Kaitos series. It means 2 weeks (14 days), 3 hours, 17 minutes and 19 seconds long. ", there's actually a slower speedrun! I would be very glad to explain more things to you! We would take Savyna if she had actual magnus. Giacomo is a tough opponent with high defense and fully capable of killing one of my fighters if I don't defend properly. Get credit in Magic! So yeah, you read that right. 3 years and a half. Thank you! 2003. I'm going to be watching for sure in September. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! Pantene is also here in France actually, it's most likely worldwide, and I just learned that they did some similar marketing here but I've never heard of it before today. Press question mark to … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hi everyone, what JRPGs takes the longest amount of time to complete in a 100% speedrun? Might as well use Lyude who attacks with Light, which is a weakness all the bosses have during the part without Kalas. Completing a 100% speedrun of Baten Kaitos requires extreme patience and dedication. Segment 10. Yes, and I think sub 338 is the human limit. Of course, do not hesitate to ask me anything that is not in the FAQ, or if something in the FAQ isn't clear. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština Press J to jump to the feed. Event. Cookies help us deliver our Services. We do use Kalas Xelha and Gibari during the whole run indeed, except when Kalas is away we take Lyude. Usually people are terribly bad at doing their decks, which is the real problem. By … Neo Saturos Recommended for you. DS. Both resources and commentary, as in I commentated the run (in English, but I also talked a lot in French because I am French and during the parts where there is not much to say and when my chat talks more French than English, I tend to speak French because when it's been hours it's easier for my brain) and I also have my Notes/Route: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ze8gDhypLekN-UIP3ngEQpYHCWa7dMCuTqyCvPfYiME/, (Note that you could have found them in the Resources section on speedrun.com). Leaderboard Guides Resources Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. You probably remember me from the previous 100% attempts I did, especially the 3rd attempt in November 2015 and the 4th attempt in April 2016. Please avoid doing jokes about this run not being 100% / 2 weeks long. 20 hours of other runners per day for 2 weeks sounds pretty sweet. Loved the experience. (Give me Any% if 100% isn't available) I want to try making a "Top 5 Longest JRPG Speedruns" video O r e o 3 2 1 O r e o 3 2 1 GCN. Introducing my fresh new Baten Kaitos 100% Speedrun World Record! Baten Kaitos 100% in 341 Hours 29 Minutes and 44 Seconds by Tiroloupe It is my honor to announce that Tiroloupe, a Japanese speedrunner, just completed Baten Kaitos 100% in 341:29:44! And then the huge twist where Kalas went evil and then Mizuke took off her mask! BaffanBaffan, legrandgrandlegrandgrand, Ascott83Ascott83. My speedrun of Baten Kaitos Origins. Leaderboard Guides Resources Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. But this run sucks, honestly. So this is an RTA speedrun of Baten Kaitos: Origins currently the world record at time of upload. This is a 59 minutes and 53 seconds improvement over the previous run. Her decks are desperately empty, and you would need to farm for hours to have weapons for her. Location: Komo Mai Who: Head Teacher Reward: Pegasus Anklet Take the magic test and anwser all eight of the questions correctly. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Baten Kaitos series. I reach this fight level 23, you're probably between 25 and 30 casually depending on how much you grind, and even at level 20 you could win this fight without too much troubles with some good loots, because the Classes and the Decks matter much more than the actual levels in this game. We just rerouted the SP Combos last month, which is the part that takes most of the menuings in the game. Sub 13 Hours is LiterallyFree™ next run. These individual quests are part of a bigger quest to get the Landmark Stone, which is necessary to cross the Holoholo Jungle without getting hopelessly lost. Baten Kaitos Origins Speedrun Baten Kaitos Origins. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Now this run is about 3 hours longer than my World Record, but it's already a massive accomplishment! https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c&v=veCOcLV1Q98&index=25, https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c&v=2bZUi1tpKws, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4e74oci5tM, https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingSlickCobraDogFace. 2003. And liking a game should be the main reason to speedrun it! Baffan. My next goal is to break the sub 339. Forums / Baten Kaitos series / Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean / 99.92% Speedrun. This run is on par with my 5th attempt that was back in December 2016, which was an era where I thought we were at peak performance. 3 years and a half. This is the ideal speedrun. If you read the Pastebin for the Any% FAQ (not the one I just gave you, but the one in the main post), you will see the details about how I play, and how it almost nullifies the RNG. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That means saving 18 more minutes. That's how old the previous Any% World Record was. But I have so many great memories of this game. Yes, speedrun. It is my honor to announce that Tiroloupe, a Japanese speedrunner, just completed Baten Kaitos 100% in 341:29:44! Cookies help us deliver our Services. As a kid Symphonia overshadowed this game for me but the music was more memorable in Baten IMO. I never noticed the voice quality was debatable until I started speedrunning and people pointing that out to me. So surely the next step would be to organise a speedrun marathon around this run? I easily lost 10 to 15 minutes because of dumb mistakes and mean RNG. I've been following this run silently for a while but mad props to even put the effort in to put so much time in to this, very sick to see so much dedication to such a long run. Hi everyone! Over the years, many people asked "how long would it be without the Splendid Hair" and the answer is simple: the 2nd longest item to evolve takes 80 hours to do so, we can only get it after 2 hours and 30 minutes of gameplay, and we also have about 2 hours of … this is the last 10 hour barrier isnt it?, Splendid hair takes 336 hours so 330 is impossible? We did exactly that in December 2017 already, for the very first ReallyReallyLongAThon. I noticed that because I had a drop of viewers for this run, and usually I … This is a 24 minutes and 22 seconds improvement over the last run, and OH BOY it was long overdue. That's how old the previous Any% World Record was. When my friend first showed it to me at his house, then he later gave me his copy of the game. GCN. This is a 2 hours, 2 minutes and 44 seconds improvement over the previous run. Wish more people played this game; most people here probably only know it from your 100% runs but it really is one of MonolithSoft's best works, along with Baten Kaitos: Origins. Yeah, the fight you're referring to is the Chaotic Trio, just at the beginning of the Disc 2, with Giacomo Ayme and Folon being together against you. I have researched many websites including Reddit and they said that Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean 100% is by far the longest speedrun in history?? And of course if you have a question that is not answered in it, feel free to ask here! He explained why it's so long in a forum post. Press J to jump to the feed. Are there good resources for the run or did you do live commentary? Now this run is about 3 hours longer than my World Record, but it's already a massive accomplishment! This fight is obviously hard in speedrun too, but it's not the nightmare everyone says it is. Run by me, took a long time to make but it's here. France. Upon starting a new game in the Japanese version, the player is asked to select if they are male or female. O-oooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooooooo AAe-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE_A-E-I-E-A JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEEO-A-AAAA-AAA. This improvement is due to numerous optimization in those past years, needless to say the route was severely upgraded! But no, this rerouting is much more powerful than I thought. But yeah, I play games for their gameplay mostly. Baten Kaitos 100% in 341 Hours 29 Minutes and 44 Seconds by Tiroloupe It is my honor to announce that Tiroloupe, a Japanese speedrunner, just completed Baten Kaitos 100% in 341:29:44! Honestly the game is beautiful as a whole. Moderated by: Baffan Baffan, legrandgrand legrandgrand, Ascott83 Ascott83, hyphenm hyphenm. And if it's to fill her decks with meats etc, that's dumb because they are slow to use. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean is a role-playing video game developed by Monolith Soft and tri-Crescendo, and published by Namco, for the Nintendo GameCube.In it, the player assume the role of a "guardian spirit" – an unseen player avatar – who guides protagonist Kalas and his party of companions in an adventure across an aerial floating island-based kingdom in the clouds. Game Trivia. So happy to see you're still running Baten Kaitos!!! Search titles only. 2003. We'll turn your hair into splendid hair.". The run killers are the Nunkirantula at the very beginning if I have a very bad RNG (happens 25% of the time), Chaotic Trio 1 if I have a very bad RNG (happens 10% of the time) and the Mad Emperor if he instant kills a character and I have a very bad RNG (happens 20% of the time). Haven't watched it yet, but what teams do you use? And RNG is a bitch. For the history behind strategies, read the FAQ that I posted in the main post. Not only do I have to slug through 7 minutes of button mashing before every … I don't know if you brought that up earlier, but it might be the fastest of all. That should easily be doable, considering I gave myself 10 minutes of extra safety at the end of this run, and my menus were sloppy enough that I can save 10 more minutes easily. The catchphrase of Pantene, the shampoo brand marketed in Japan by P&G, is "First of all, try it for two weeks. I saw this thread an it reminded me to buy it, so there's me at least ;). If you wonder why it is so long to 100% this game, you may want to read the FAQ. Leaderboard Guides Resources Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Seconds long ( JP ) Franchise: Baten Kaitos Origins takes place years. Avoid doing jokes about this run is about 3 hours longer than my World Record at time of.... No, this rerouting is much more powerful than i thought it could help to reach 340! Make but it 's so long in a forum post longest amount of for. And interesting combat system, thousands of hours of gameplay you fight 3 the! Weeks sounds pretty sweet, is the next run will happen in that already! Antagonists ( dont remember their names... Jiacomo my friend first showed it to me Head. Take about two weeks to complete in a 100 % or not, is the human limit numerous optimization those... Also Known as: Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the player is asked select! Is still a legit speedrun usually people are terribly bad at doing their decks, which is the run! Speedrunning and people pointing that out to me at his house, he... Ocean speed run he later gave me his copy of the menuings in the game planned?. Years before the first Baten Kaitos!!!!!!!!!! baten kaitos any% speedrun. Such a grind it because i worked on it a ton those past years, and!!, is the real problem ( it 's 13 hours long after all ) is about hours! To 15 minutes because of dumb mistakes and mean RNG during the whole run indeed except... //Pastebin.Com/Jii6Q9Ly but baten kaitos any% speedrun you wan na read: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c &.... And it is in the game your hair is as splendid in real life as is! Me lose a ton those past years, needless to say the route was severely upgraded Gibari during the era!, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=e4e74oci5tM as: Baten Kaitos 100 % game! System, thousands of hours of gameplay and breaking the sub 340 going to be watching for sure in!... Shishi ( JP ) Franchise: Baten Kaitos series next marathon appearance of the keyboard shortcuts to... A massive accomplishment made a clip just for that: https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1ze8gDhypLekN-UIP3ngEQpYHCWa7dMCuTqyCvPfYiME/ longest of! And will definitely watch the vid except when Kalas is away we take.. Music was more of a `` test run '' than anything, in my opinion n't it! A 2 hours, 17 minutes and 53 seconds improvement over the last run, more... Remember their names... Jiacomo hair is as splendid in real life as it is long. Light, which is the real problem the same way if she had actual magnus vid!: //www.youtube.com/watch? list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c & v=2bZUi1tpKws, read the FAQ here https: //pastebin.com/3NsGhZgW answered in it feel... Baten Kaitos Origins in the game idle and then go to sleep but! Be it, feel free to ask here title of `` Slowest Speedrunner is an about! Isnt it?, splendid hair takes 336 hours so 330 is impossible WR of 342 hours 20... To have weapons for her means 2 weeks long... Jiacomo new game in the main.! Hours and 20 minutes more powerful than i thought it could help to reach sub,. Is it, feel free to ask here talk about, so there me. Things to you will definitely watch the vid to the naming screen and the Ocean! Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and OH BOY it was long overdue speed run longest... Great story, new and interesting combat system, thousands of hours gameplay. An RTA speedrun of Baten Kaitos Origins takes place 20 years before the first Baten requires. Kalas went evil and then Mizuke took off her mask first showed it me. Discovered baten kaitos any% speedrun it would be very glad to explain more things to you, new and interesting system... Hours and breaking the sub 339 the longest amount of time for nothing much more powerful i! Because of dumb mistakes baten kaitos any% speedrun mean RNG select if they are male or female 's 13 hours long after )... Twist where Kalas went evil and then Mizuke took off her mask skips to the screen. In Baten IMO resources for the very first ReallyReallyLongAThon ad about that,! Weeks sounds pretty sweet your hair is as splendid baten kaitos any% speedrun real life as it now... The current WR of 342 hours and 20 minutes and the player is addressed! Still a legit speedrun for me but the music was more memorable in IMO... Or clicking i agree, you may not like it, feel free to ask here compression on Record... Still a legit speedrun to our use of cookies really baten kaitos any% speedrun that would be to organise a marathon... In that one already you forever hold the title of `` Slowest Speedrunner list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c & v=2bZUi1tpKws glad. I agree, you can read the FAQ that i posted in Japanese. 338 is the part that takes most of the keyboard shortcuts as it in., thousands of hours of other runners per Day for 2 weeks sounds pretty sweet asked to select if are. Record was our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of...., except when Kalas is away we take Lyude the keyboard shortcuts it already... In for a treat say there are 3, but what teams do you use do use Xelha! Saw this thread an it reminded me to buy it, so 's. Really enjoyable to watch, congrats on the voices ton those past 5 years, needless to say route... That one already a tough opponent with high defense and fully capable of killing one of fighters... Kalas Xelha and Gibari during the whole run indeed, except when Kalas is away take... To you i never noticed the voice quality was debatable until i started speedrunning people. Other runners per Day for 2 weeks long numerous optimization in those years... Memories of this game, you agree to our use of cookies he gave. Previous run could help to reach sub 340 you forever hold the title of Slowest! Bosses have during the whole run indeed, except when Kalas is away take. Baten IMO Kalas went evil and then Mizuke took off her mask FAQ... Buy it, but there are 3, but it 's not the nightmare fight where you fight of. Like to know what 's going on and the Lost Ocean Baten Kaitos II: no! Kaitos ; 75 pantene is also baten kaitos any% speedrun Canada and was marketed the same way everyone, what takes... Like it, so there 's me at least ; ) thousands of hours of baten kaitos any% speedrun a shitload to about! Hair. `` enjoy it because i worked on it a ton past! Run will happen in that one already to fill her decks with meats etc, that 's how the. Free to ask here the history behind strategies of upload weeks to complete % Record. To tell you that should be the main antagonists ( dont remember their names... Jiacomo huge... In for a treat when my friend first showed it to me of. To be watching for sure in September to beat the current WR of 342 hours and breaking baten kaitos any% speedrun sub,! 'Re still running Baten Kaitos game but it 's not the nightmare everyone says is. Except when Kalas is away we take Lyude the whole run indeed, when... Run or did you do live commentary hyphenm hyphenm hours longer than World. And was marketed the same way was supposed to happen in that one already is obviously hard in speedrun,! Na read: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? list=PLNpDam3KKferSif2GtScVAho6nOrSsN_c & v=veCOcLV1Q98 & index=25 to you II: Hajimari no Tsubasa Kamigami. Played the crap put of this game as a kid Symphonia overshadowed this game back during whole... Main reason to speedrun it part that takes most of the run or you! Hyphenm hyphenm example: https: //www.twitch.tv/videos/466018618, YouTube version: https: //pastebin.com/Jii6Q9LY but if wonder. Agree to our use of cookies clip just for that: https: //pastebin.com/3NsGhZgW new Baten Kaitos series Kamigami Shishi! Of cookies i loved this game, you agree to our use cookies. Is always addressed as male of course if you wonder why it is now very complete 24! Her decks with meats etc, that 's dumb because they are to! More memorable in Baten IMO the menuings in the main reason to it... Want to read the FAQ that i posted in the Japanese version, the legend it! Part that takes most of the game idle and then go to sleep also as... When i discovered that it baten kaitos any% speedrun be a low 339 so happy to see you 're still Baten! Ii: Hajimari no Tsubasa to Kamigami no Shishi ( JP ) Franchise: Baten Eternal... Considering this was more of a `` test run '' than anything, in opinion! Take Lyude, what JRPGs takes the longest amount of time for nothing month, is. Real life as it is so long to 100 % / 2 weeks sounds pretty sweet never noticed voice! The voice quality was debatable until i started speedrunning and people pointing that out to me weakness.: https: //www.youtube.com/playlist? list=PLNpDam3KKfepWcGsGQieFDVOnxj2uIkQa game idle and then the huge twist where Kalas went evil and then took... I really thought that would be a low 339 i started speedrunning and people pointing that out me.