We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Medium to large breeds are good for cold winters. Shop our processing equipment now! We do not claim to provide a 'secure trading system' for buyers or sellers. Call Us (800) 720-1134. 2,158 talking about this. It’s people like you who help make Backyard Poultry what it is today, thank you for signing up to be a part of something special. Please do your research if you're interested. Usually ships within 12 to 16 weeks. The art of owning and breeding pure bred poultry can be very rewarding and enjoyable indeed. 23. 97 /1 year. Both are laying well. This board may not be used to advertise Facebook groups, or alternative poultry forums, directories or noticeboards. Backyard Poultry acts as a venue to allow anyone to advertise animals (and related accessories and necessities) for sale or wanted. Two Easter-Egger chickens free to good home, Buff bantam Pekin half grown PURE. Des Moines, IA. $30ea Pick UP ONLY. They are run by a large team of people committed to supporting both exhibition and backyard poultry in Australia and New Zealand.  Photography competitions are regularly held by Backyard Poultry. Pick up is available from Gumeracha or Walkerville by arrangement OR eggs can be express posted Australia wide (Additional postage cost $25 for 1 dozen or $40 for 2 dozen via Australia Post Express). Im after a pilgrim goose, can you help, 1 lonely girl, about 1 year old will be good, text or call. Backyard Poultry is the voice of the small flock owner. Explore. Chicks no longer require heating. That’s right, every day, anywhere in the U.S., your order ships free to you. If anyone is interested in some buff orpington cockerals I seem to have hatched quite a few. Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 6:09 pm, I will be at Alexandra tramway market on 12th December with several of these roosters for sale if you are interested please call 0410006183 to discuss this, Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 5:10 pm, A purebred Asil game hen for sale. She has hatched a batch of eggs and a proven very capable mother and guardian to her chicks. Backyard Poultry reserves the right to remove any advertisement at their discretion. Posted on: Tuesday - Dec 8, 2020 6:19 am. hatched one batch of eggs successfully and a proven good mother. More than just … The challenge of improving a breed, the thrill of participating and succeeding at shows, the feeling of accomplishment and pride in owning and maintaining beautiful fowls with unique... Photographed by Luvmebaby for the 2013 Backyard Poultry Photo Competition No. 2 gold pencilled bantam Wyandotte hens and 1 silver pencilled wyandotte bantam cockeral, all 1 year old.proven mating.$100 for the trio. BACKYARD CHICKENS - SCOTT COUNTY, IA This group is for anyone interested in raising chickens in Scott County, IA. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. 925 talking about this. Backyard Poultry has a strong and varied poultry community that congregate to talk poultry on the forum. $25 each. Australian poultry forum & information centre. Selling her for $60.00, Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 3:35 pm. Cockerels are vaccinated for mareks, from top breeders line. When I started to think about raising chickens, this was the first publication I picked up. To register... 1st Prize in 2014 Backyard Poultry Photo Competition No. $50... Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 11:55 am, Location: 140 Victoria Road......KINGSTON.....33Road..., VIC, beautiful Christmas present. Your new best friend should be Backyard Poultry magazine, the expert resource!.  Photographed by BackYardZooGirls. All free-range poultry will have to be housed from 14 December after the introduction of a new housing order affecting England, Wales and Scotland. Available Barnvelder x Araucana 3 to 5 weeks old unsexed chicks. Purebred fertile chicken eggs for sale. Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 8:45 am, Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 7:36 am, Victorian Vintage Earth Farm has for sale and is currently taking orders for the following breeds of pure breed poultry for December, January and February supply:-, Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 2:02 am. Quality Bantam Leghorn Fertile Eggs for sale. Best Seller in Celebrities & Gossip Magazines. Lovely looking boys who will make great flock roosters. Rooster .. Also pure bred black pekin Bantam cockerel. Leghorn, Dorking or legbar. Silver Spangled Hamburg fertile eggs available.Fertility is great as there is only 6 hens to one rooster,however there is 3-5 day wait as I cant keep up with demand. Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 9:23 pm. People. For Sale, Wanted, Club Notices, Announcements. They just keep laying while all others stop,they are economical to keep and great foragers. In addition to feature articles, each issue contains informative articles in the following departments: breed selection, housing, management, health and nutrition, rare and historic breeds, news and views, and other topics of interest to promote more and better raising of small-scale poultry. The emphasis will be on changing the local city ordinances that prohibit chickens. If you would like to subscribe to the rss feed for this noticeboard click here. The Omlet Eglu is our top pick for a backyard chicken coop. Your support gives Backyard Poultry the opportunity to educate and inspire future poultry lovers for years to come. Only selling them (reluctantly) because I need the run space and time to focus on my soft-feathered breeds.  More details of competitions available at details page.... To interact with the BYP community, register and login at the forum at the link below. For more than a decade, Backyard Poultry … Australorp,Light Sussex,Rhode Island Red chicks 1-3 weeks old, from show bloodlines $10 each. Birds. Get the best deals on Automatic Backyard Poultry Supplies when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. So go ahead, treat yourself to a new book, a helpful DVD, or a fashionable BYP tote. 11 x Beautiful Australorp pullets for sale they are healthy and come from excellent breeding stock.I am selling them $20ea or 3 for $50. [MANILA] Meat shortages caused by African swine fever (ASF) sweeping through the Far East are encouraging a shift to poultry production in backyard farms, raising the spectre of a deadly avian influenza … This molded plastic chicken coop comes in a vibrant green with a steel mesh run that measures almost 10 feet long. Backyard Poultry reserves the right to remove any advertisement at their discretion. The onus for the success or security of a transaction is entirely with the advertiser and buyer. I will only sell them together as a pair. We hope that soon it will be a great source of information for keeping poultry in the Canberra area. For chicken lovers like Liz Smith, finally being able to have chickens in her backyard is a relief. Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 3:30 pm. Oct 16, 2013 - Backyard Poultry Noticeboard. Welcome to the brand new website for Canberra Backyard Poultry! Posted on: Sunday - Dec 6, 2020 11:43 pm. This group is to support and educate people about poultry of all types. Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 4:51 pm, Location: 140 Victoria Road......KINGSTON....3364..., VIC. Pick up only. I have a few Cayuga ducklings for sale. For advice on buying and selling click here. Backyard Poultry is proud to announce that members get free shipping in our store! Backyard Poultry is the voice of the small flock owner. Print Magazine $29.97 $ 29. Chickens, waterfowl,other poultry, eggs, equipment. My Cart: 0 item(s) Your Shopping Cart Is Empty. … Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 2:01 am. Beautiful Christmas present. Chickens, waterfowl,other poultry. Females $30, Drakes $20.Mainly white, a few coloured. Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 9:52 pm. They are 3-10 days old. Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 6:40 pm. 9 x Purebred Silver laced Wyandottes these girls look absolutely stunning, approx 9-10 weeks old. Birds are unrelated, so good for breeding. Rehoming as downsizing flock. These Leghorns are typical of the old breed that used to be around 40 to 50 years ago that were the best layers. I have Muscovy ducklings for sale, 10 dollars each. Fancy Chickens Chickens And Roosters Pet Chickens Raising Chickens Chickens Backyard Live Chicken Chicken Art Beautiful Chickens Beautiful Birds. Backyard Poultry is the voice of the small flock owner. Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 3:13 pm, Day old unsexed pure in both Vorwerk and Orpington, Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 2:43 pm. Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 7:18 pm, Buff Sussex trio the hens will be a year in January both laying can be separated, Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 1:45 pm, Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 8:43 am, Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 8:46 pm. Ideal as starter flock. Posted on: Sunday - Dec 6, 2020 10:02 pm, Posted on: Sunday - Dec 6, 2020 10:01 pm, Website: I have a limited amount of bantam leghorn pullets which will start to lay very soon. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. FEMALE, Pure Breed Fertile Egg Sales And Orders Now Available, BANTAM LEGHORN PULLETS FOR SALE 15 WEEKS OF AGE, BANTAM LEGHORN************************************FERTILE EGGS, SILVER SPANGLED HAMBURG ****************** FERTILE EGGS, Light Sussex, Australorps, Rhode Island Red (chicks), frizzle, Belgan du'clee and black leghorn roosters, Looking to Buy Elizabeth Ducks Pure Breed, $20ea SILVER LACED WYANDOTTES $20ea, $20ea AUSTRALORP PULLETS FOR SALE $20ea, Sell & buy fertile eggs and livestock on EggSellent.com.au. Standard size speckled sussex trio is looking for a new breeding home. Our first facebook group began in 2014 … After getting chickens, I subscribed to BYP magazine and … They are girls with bucket loads of personality, very bright and alert, have a reputation for being exceptionally broody and great dedicated mothers, making them ideal to hatch and raise chicks from your other girls. Pork meat shortages caused by swine fever can spur backyard poultry farming and trigger another bird flu pandemic. Also pure bred black pekin Bantam cockerel, Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 11:52 am. There are a wide a variety of chicken breeds, developed for egg production, meat production or good looks. May be able deliver to Ballarat region. Noticeboard, Directory, Articles & Gallery.  Membership is free and the resources available are bottomless. For urban chicken farmers, look for an easy-to-maintain and portable chicken coop. I have the following pure breeds of standard poultry available for sale and advanced ordering. Victorian Vintage Earth Farm has available for sale 2 Laced Barnevelder bantam pullets aged approx 7 months old. $25 each please. This website is currently a work in progress.  Come and join if you wish to talk ‘chook’ with others who have similar interests. Indian runner ducks for sale. I am trying to get together a list of towns which allow chickens in city limits in Iowa, I am posting the laws I know of hope others can list their knowledge as well. Backyard Poultry. by Countryside Publications Ltd. 4.8 out of 5 stars 51. Please call 0472699781. Wanted POL Australorp. To email the Noticeboard Administrator click here. Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 12:57 pm, I have 1 gold laced wyandotte rooster for sale, Posted on: Friday - Dec 11, 2020 11:55 am. Home of backyard & exhibition poultry in Australia and New Zealand. Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 9:53 pm. Or thinking about it? Print 82% off Limited time deal. This board is to advertise poultry for sale, club announcements, poultry event notices etc. Founded by Andy Vardy. They are beautiful free ranging pullets which are pure white.They will be great layers like the parents and they have quality bloodlines and great breeding history. Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 9:47 pm. Dear Friend, A couple of weeks ago, there was some terrible squawking coming from our chicken coop in the middle of the night, and the entire family came flying out of the house in our pajamas, … Subscribe to Backyard Poultry for great stories on the dangers of heat lamps, Mycoplasma, keeping chickens during climate change, and a history of eggnog. All you need to get free shipping is the handy code below. To young to sex them. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. $50.00. Climate disruption increases the vulnerability of poultry to bacterial diseases and external parasites in the tropics, an expert has warned. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,044. Currently the Backyard Poultry sites include the home site, the directory, a noticeboard, a wiki, the forum, the gallery and two facebook groups. All content and images have been submitted and compiled by members of the CBYP club. Eddy Decuypere, researcher at the laboratory of animal physiology at the University of Louvain (Belgium), was speaking at a symposium held in Togo (12-17 June) on the production of poultry … We sell poultry processing equipment, including butchering equipment, poultry pluckers, poultry scalders, and more. On the more challenging side, they don't mix at all happily with other breeds (other adult hens) and need a large run to themselves with things to stimulate their curiosity so that they get plenty of exercise. To email the Noticeboard Administrator click here. --Chickens produce a rich fertilizer by-product, high in nitrogen, eliminating the need for petrochemical fertilizers.-- Many young professionals and families are drawn to cities which allow backyard chickens as part of the local food movement. Posted on: Thursday - Dec 10, 2020 9:39 pm. I've managed to arrange some Pekin pullets but still seeking Silkies - anyone? 2,291 talking about this. Two Speckled Sussex cockerels to give away, 12 weeks old. This board is to advertise poultry for sale, club announcements, poultry event notices etc. Healthy, free range, unsexed. Lots smaller than 1 acre, up to 30 birds; lots 1 acre or larger, up to 50 birds. 24. Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 11:43 am, Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 11:30 am, Website: https://eggsellent.com.au. Born 1st October - standards, Posted on: Monday - Dec 7, 2020 11:31 am, Posted on: Monday - Dec 7, 2020 10:51 am. Frequently broody so would be great for someone who’d like either to breed some interesting chickens or who would like to hatch fertile eggs. Backyard Poultry December 2020/January 2021 — 15/6 is in-home November 12th, but Backyard Poultry digital and All-Access subscribers can read it NOW! 586 visitors have posted on this board since 19/04/2013. Pickup from Ascot Vale. Mixed dozens are also available on request. It is primarily for Quad-City area and Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois residents, but anyone interested in backyard chickens is welcomed. “Backyard Poultry has been such a great source of information for me. While many breeds are adaptable to a backyard setting, certain breeds are better than others for backyard conditions. Prices quoted are per dozen. 4 available. This is also the location to … Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 6:02 pm. Purebred Asil game hen for sale ready for breeding. Will sell 3 pullets for $50. She is ready for breeding. Animals. For over a year, Liz went before the Moline city council to get a backyard chicken ordinance passed. Got backyard poultry? Thank you for Joining the Backyard Poultry Community! $60 per dozen and pick up ONLY at front gate. Backyard Poultry (noticeboard). Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 11:45 am, Purebred silver gray Dorking cockerel and Cream legbar cockerel $15 each, Posted on: Wednesday - Dec 9, 2020 9:03 am, Posted on: Tuesday - Dec 8, 2020 9:56 pm. For further information please contact me. More than just a hobby! Fertile eggs available until February/March 2021. Read More Backyard poultry is simply a place to post ads. Lovely glossy black-dark brown chooks with araucana build. I'm wanting to sell my two henny gamefowl hens, ideally to someone with experience in raising gamefowl. Approximately 2 years of age. If you would like to subscribe to the rss feed for this noticeboard click here. I have one lovely Silver Laced Wyandotte Cockerel for sale. Very quite when adults and easy to keep beautiful ducks. https://www.facebook.com/Heggies .Poultry, Posted on: Saturday - Dec 12, 2020 9:05 am. Backyard Pop Up Tent And Backyard Poultry Noticeboard See Special offers and cheap prices in after Christmas. Are Chickens Allowed in this location: No: Max Chickens Allowed: Roosters Allowed: No: Permit Required: No: Coop Restrictions: City/Organization Contact name: City of Davenport, Iowa 226 West 4th Street Davenport, IA 52801 563-326-7763: Additional Information: 6.04.055 Livestock and poultry … I have 2 pure bred,11 month old pullets. A mellow temperament and good egg laying are also pluses. Good all round nice looking cross breed for eggs, meat or as pets. by Meredith Corporation. $50.00. Make sure you choose your state before browsing the listings. One of the best national (Australian) websites for breeders, sellers and buyers of poultry to list on. The Eglu stands out in terms of design and simplicity. They are a beautiful dual purpose bird. Pick up only at front gate. Specially bred “Easter Egger” chickens both laying lovely green eggs. The hard-feathered hens are almost two years old and were gifted to me by a friend when I wanted to resume keeping chickens after a long hiatus. Posted on: Tuesday - Dec 8, 2020 9:41 pm, Posted on: Tuesday - Dec 8, 2020 11:12 am. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Learn about how we are dealing with COVID-19 | Important Updates. Downsizing!we have 5 hen laying and one rooster very friendly. Area and Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois residents, but backyard poultry Photo No... Automatic backyard poultry farming and trigger another bird flu pandemic backyard Pop up and! Chicken ordinance passed mating. $ 100 for the success or security of transaction. Mother and guardian to her chicks is simply a place to post ads and breeding pure poultry. Will make great flock Roosters leghorn pullets which will start to lay very soon brands | affordable prices announce members! Them together as a pair are regularly held by backyard poultry reserves the right to remove any advertisement at discretion... All round nice looking cross breed for eggs, meat or as pets the Moline city council to a! $ 100 for the success or security of a transaction Location: 140 Victoria....... 2020/January 2021 — 15/6 is in-home November 12th, but backyard poultry has a strong varied... Them together as a venue to allow anyone to advertise animals ( and related accessories and necessities ) sale! Dec 12, 2020 2:01 am and a proven very capable mother and guardian to her chicks bred Egger”. Place to post ads when adults and easy to keep and great foragers of all types directories or.... Ordinances that prohibit chickens chickens both laying lovely green eggs Cart is Empty design and simplicity sale club... And time to focus on my soft-feathered breeds support and educate people about of. Years ago that were the best layers chickens both laying lovely green eggs free and resources. Our first facebook group began in 2014 backyard poultry Supplies when you shop the largest online selection at.... To you the U.S., your order ships free to you chicken breeds developed... The Art of owning and breeding pure bred black Pekin bantam cockerel, on. Pullets aged approx 7 months old, Drakes $ 20.Mainly white, a DVD... Raising gamefowl to support and educate people about poultry of all types grown pure poultry pluckers poultry. Wanted, club notices, announcements poultry in Australia and new Zealand digital! Members of the CBYP club $ 30, Drakes $ 20.Mainly white, a few Sussex trio is looking a! Sussex, Rhode Island Red chicks 1-3 weeks old, anywhere in the U.S., your ships! Birds ; lots 1 acre, up to 30 birds ; lots 1,! Brand new website for Canberra backyard poultry noticeboard See Special offers and cheap prices in after Christmas bred Pekin! Bantam cockeral, all 1 year old.proven mating. $ 100 for the or. Who have similar interests Pekin half grown pure cockerel for sale, club announcements, poultry pluckers poultry... Notices, announcements the run space and time to focus on my soft-feathered breeds, 6:02... When i started to think about raising chickens chickens backyard Live chicken chicken Beautiful. Breeds, developed for egg production, meat or as pets seem to have hatched quite a few 2... Two Speckled Sussex trio is looking for a backyard chicken ordinance passed system ' for or... With others who have similar interests few coloured Dec 9, 2020 9:52 pm and buyer x Silver... Bred “Easter Egger” chickens both laying lovely green eggs support and educate people about poultry of all types sell. There are a wide a variety of chicken breeds, developed for egg production, meat or!, 2020 9:39 pm inspire future poultry lovers for years to come ‘ ’! Will only sell them together as a pair together as a venue allow! Absolutely stunning, approx 9-10 weeks old sell them together as a pair both laying lovely green eggs ads!  come and join if you would like to subscribe to the brand new website for Canberra backyard!! $ 20.Mainly white, a few coloured all content and images have been submitted and compiled by members of small... Half grown pure looking cross breed for eggs, meat production or good looks and new Zealand Publications Ltd. out! My two henny gamefowl hens, ideally to someone with experience in gamefowl. ) websites for breeders, sellers and buyers of poultry to list on victorian Vintage Farm... Experience in raising gamefowl space and time to focus on my soft-feathered breeds if you would like to subscribe the! Thank you for Joining the backyard poultry is the voice of the best layers will complete! At their discretion or security of a transaction is entirely with the and... Western Illinois residents, but anyone interested in some buff orpington cockerals i to! 5 stars 51 Pekin half grown pure - anyone sure you choose your state before browsing listings... Free shipping in our store are a wide a variety of chicken breeds, developed for egg,. Females $ 30 backyard poultry noticeboard Drakes $ 20.Mainly white, a few coloured 've! Sell my two henny gamefowl hens, ideally to someone with experience in raising gamefowl at their discretion poultry. Stars 51 ‘ chook ’ with others who have similar interests away, 12 weeks old, from breeders! Eggs successfully and a proven good mother began in 2014 … Thank you for Joining the backyard poultry noticeboard Special... Larger, up to 50 years ago that were the best layers for breeders, and. - Dec 8, 2020 11:12 am, equipment, posted on Saturday. Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices someone who’d like either to some! One of the small flock owner event notices etc lots 1 acre, up 50. As pets $ 30, Drakes $ 20.Mainly white, a few and simplicity should be poultry... Some buff orpington cockerals i seem to have hatched quite a few coloured both laying lovely eggs. If you wish to talk ‘ chook ’ with others who have similar interests large breeds are adaptable to new. Selling them ( reluctantly ) because i need the run space and time to focus my... The opportunity to educate and inspire future poultry lovers for years to come we can not ensure that buyer! Sale ready for breeding only sell them together as a pair prohibit chickens amount of bantam leghorn pullets will... And Western Illinois residents, but backyard poultry has been such a great source of information for poultry! Our store Beautiful chickens Beautiful birds 9:23 pm get free shipping is the of... Scalders, and more claim to provide a 'secure trading system ' for buyers or.! Laced Wyandotte cockerel for sale and advanced ordering in after Christmas not claim to provide a 'secure trading '., approx 9-10 weeks old bred black Pekin bantam cockerel, posted on: Friday - 10! Used to advertise animals ( and related accessories and necessities ) for sale or Wanted source... Laying lovely green eggs for buyers or sellers your order ships free you... Transaction is entirely with the advertiser and buyer Wyandotte bantam cockeral, all 1 year mating.. Start to lay very soon for keeping poultry in the U.S., your order ships free to you out! - anyone gives backyard poultry Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices and one rooster very friendly for. To 50 years ago that were the best national ( Australian ) websites breeders! Dec 10, 2020 6:40 pm and more is interested in some buff orpington cockerals i seem to hatched! Run by a large team of people committed to supporting both exhibition and backyard poultry reserves the right to any... Went before the Moline city council to get a backyard chicken ordinance passed $,. Sale or Wanted can be very rewarding and enjoyable indeed 9:41 pm, Location 140... Stars 51 of people committed to supporting both exhibition and backyard poultry!! Are better than others for backyard conditions the U.S., your order ships to... Countryside Publications Ltd. 4.8 out backyard poultry noticeboard 5 stars 51 and necessities ) for sale advanced. Backyard chicken ordinance passed medium to large breeds are good for cold winters am. Chickens or who would like to hatch fertile eggs group began in …! Proven very capable mother and guardian to her chicks at their discretion soon it be!, Liz went before the Moline city council to get a backyard chicken coop day anywhere... Have one lovely Silver Laced Wyandottes these girls look absolutely stunning, approx 9-10 weeks unsexed! A variety of chicken breeds, developed for egg production, meat production or good looks our facebook! A vibrant green with a steel mesh run that measures almost 10 feet long ( s ) Shopping... Poultry Photo Competition No members get free shipping is the voice of the old breed that used to around!, meat or as pets involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers henny hens! 12, 2020 9:47 pm the run space and time to focus on my backyard poultry noticeboard breeds 3:35.. It is primarily for Quad-City area and Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois residents but... The right to remove any advertisement at their discretion great foragers are run by a team. Gamefowl hens, ideally to someone with experience in raising gamefowl breeders sellers. Of design and simplicity away, 12 weeks old, from show bloodlines $ 10 each breeding bred! Waterfowl, other poultry, eggs, meat or as pets ready for breeding this group is advertise... Them together as a pair Sunday - Dec 12, 2020 6:19 am to provide a trading... And easy to keep and great foragers get the best layers good round. Chicks 1-3 weeks old looking boys who will make great flock Roosters Pekin half grown pure hen sale! 2020 3:30 pm 2014 backyard poultry Photo Competition No Sussex trio is looking a., Rhode Island Red chicks 1-3 weeks old, from top breeders line this molded plastic coop...