You can easily adjust the settings on your phone.Preview your video:Save your storage space and time.Preview your files and download to your phone.Professional editing:One-stop professional effects make video editing easier than ever. The app remains responsive, but now refuses to recognize the cameras right to exist. You have been warned. The Vikaso V50X battery is easy to charge. Doesn’t freeze. HDMI port enables showing your adventure on a bigger TV screen a breeze. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. AKASO V50X Review. Glavni izbornik simple easy on line shopping we will do our best to satisfy customer and make sure that...(December 31st, 2018) It also supports HD videos at up to 1080P/90FPS. The camera itself is fine, works as well as you could hope. Since Charles is smart, he set our AKASO settings to record in H.264, which is a bit easier for my old computer to use. We’ll review every aspect of this budget action camera’s features, such as the battery life, resolution, and camera specs – as well as what the camera comes with. Some people also use their AKASO V50X as a dashcam (there is supposedly a dashcam mode in the options) so it’s nice to know that even as time progresses and technology changes this camera could still be useful years from now. But is this true? It definitely excels in outdoor shots with plenty of light. 3. Does this wifi RF audio interference happen to everyone or just me? The app could use some love and the sound can be a bit muffled at times but you definitely get a lot for your money with the AKASO V50X and, at the sub $100 price point, that’s a great thing no matter what. You can buy buy a cheap 16 GB SanDisk MicroSD for well under $10, all the way up to a more expensive 512 GB Samsung Micro SD Card for around $80. I’ve wanted to get my hands on a more affordable GoPro alternative for a while now. That said, she did take this hyper close photo, which makes our cat look alien and makes me laugh every time I see it. 4.3 out of 5 stars 830. You’ll then be able to see and browse the AKASO MicroSD card on the camera. Decent for the average user. The H.265 gives you high quality video, and a smaller file size, but it does mean that you may have trouble viewing or editing the videos, especially if you have an older computer. A SD card can range in price from around $5 to around $80 or more, depending on the storage. But the development of a requisite app seems to be where the added cost is and for me personally well worth the extra money. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. There’s more info here. Akaso V50X The entry level V50 camera. When AKASO reached out to us to try their V50X action cam, which sells for under $100, we jumped at the chance. Besides, download videos or pictures to your mobile device is convenient on AKASO DV app. Special offers and product promotions at AKASO Official Dash Camera Store. The AKASO V50X does support an external microphone, if you want to improve your sound quality. View online or download Akaso V50X User Manual Ratings and Reviews See All. When its stable, you can get it doing more tricks: up downward, left rightward, 360 degree rotate, etc. To connect to the AKASO WiFi on your smartphone you’ll need a password. © 2013 - 2020 AKASO To set up the RoadCam app with the AKASO V50X: Note: When WiFi is enabled on the AKASO, you can no longer see or navigate the AKASO menu. You can also download photos or videos to your smartphone, using the RoadCam app. This post focuses on the four models of V5o series by Akaso: V50 Pro, V50 Elite, V50X, and V50 Pro SE. I’m planning to buy this camera. Nice review. However, I find it easier to just charge the AKASO camera directly with a USB cable. As we mentioned earlier in the article, all three of the new Akaso v50 action camera variants come in at around the 0.17-pound mark meaning that the Snoppa Atoms 0.68 pound maximum load capacity ensures that you can easily mount your action camera without issue. So why buy an AKASO instead of a GoPro? Turn on the Diving Mode, it can filter the red light underwater. It does work, but the functionality is limited, and it feels a bit like an add-on. AKASO V50X action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage. I don’t intend to ever use the audio from the internal mic, but I do need it so I can sync the video with audio recorded on an external device. Since the AKASO V50X doesn’t come with a Micro SD card, you’ll need to buy one before you use the camera. The footage here looks pretty impressive, however am I the only one who feels that it lacks image stabilization. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. What to Look for in an External Battery Charger (plus, our Crave PowerPack Review), The Average Person’s Guide to Military Surplus for Travel Gear, Our KelbyOne Training Review (and a Special Coupon! 2.1 out of 5. H.265 does make file sizes smaller, but it can be much harder for older computers to read. 1. Turn on phone or tablet and open your Wi-Fi connection settings. Akaso V50 Pro Best all around camera. Let’s find out for ourselves. If you’re like me, and using an older PC using Windows, you may need to install a HEIF image extension(free) and/or a HEVC video extension (currently 99 cents) to be able to watch 4K HEIF videos or images in HEIF format. However, I don’t think you can access settings to change the resolution, self timer time length, and so on while the underwater case is on. I will be returning this and spending the extra 150$ to get an app that works. Enjoy lowest prices at LAZADA Malaysia! It keeps insisting that there is “No data”, even though as a test I used the app to record a video just before checking Playback. Get AKASO GO for iOS latest version. Pretty soon they’ll be paying us to take them! The AKASO retails for under $100 USD, while the newest GoPro is about four times that! Create stunning video with disruptive effects and share to social media.---Main features---"Control your AKASO action camera remotely:Capture the perfect moment with live preview, control your camera remotely. Buy Projectors, On-Dash Video, Sports & Action Camera from Dragon Touch & much more at AKASO Official Store. MICROSD CARDS Use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements: • microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC • Class 10 or UHS-III rating • Capacity up to 64GB (FAT32) Note: 1. I had to install this codec, then power off and restart my computer before I could play my AKASO V50X video natively on my PC laptop. The user guide itself covers all the necessities, like switching between modes, and menu options. Inside, there’s a link to the online user guide, which you can find here. Pretraži. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). In this post, we will take an in-depth look at the Akaso V50X. The Akaso V50X is available on Amazon: https://geni.us/gBEbCf This camera can record in 4k at 30 frames per second, you can also do 1080p at 90 frames per second or 720p at 120 frames per second. We did make the mistake when first shooting of forgetting to remove the date and time stamp on videos and photos. Another important feature of this action camera is the built-in WIFI connection. The password is in the user manual, but you may need to look it up in the French section. She was up and running instantly, and tested out photo, video, and slow motion mode. 2. Version History. Durable by design, AKASO V50X underwater camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. Download AKASO GO App 2.0.1 for iPhone free online at AppPure. Followed the instructions to connect camera to the app and it will not connect! Akaso has an app called “Roadcam” that is available for IOS and Android devices via the Apple Store and Google Play. Welcome to your AKASO V50 Pro. Turns out the French instructions were correct! The camera itself is fine, works as well as you could hope. I think that may be because there wasn’t a lot of light, plus she hasn’t quite mastered holding the camera still when taking photos. AKASO V50X action camera comes with sports 4K video resolution combined with 12MP adjustable wide field of view. Very Buggy & Limited usability for my V50 Check our, ©2008-2015 The Barefoot Nomad - All Rights Reserved, Plan a Visit to Crab Island in Destin Florida, 10 Tips and Products to Stay Cool in the Heat Outdoors this Summer, 25 Great Tips For Planning Your Trip From Top Travel Bloggers. When you’re done, click the up button once to turn off WiFi on the AKASO. ... With its Roadcam app on your phone or tablet, V50X can be a good vlogging camera for you. The AKASO V50X is a very impressive GoPro alternative with good video quality. I can’t believe how quickly the price for this type of camera has gone. The app won’t show any of the files (videos, photos) on the camera. Checking through the feature list and everything appears to be in check, 4K at 30fps, waterproof to 40m with the included case, 8x zoom, touch screen, voice control and 20mp stills. Up to 50% Off, more affordable than Amazon. Cheap Sports & Action Video Camera, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:AKASO V50X WiFi Action Camera Native 4K30fps Sport Camera with EIS Touch Screen Adjustable View Angle 131 feet Waterproof Camera Enjoy … You can use the RoadCam app to take a photo or video. What’s cool is that you can charge the AKASO V50X while you’re using it, if you connect it to a power bank or have a long USB cable. I didn’t have any issues with blurry photos when I used the camera. Sync your smartphone to the AKASO WiFi. You can use the RoadCam app to take photos and videos, and also download photos and videos from the AKASO. When my 11 year old recorded our cat purring without the case, I thought the sound was pretty good for an action cam. You also can’t see the AKASO battery remaining in RoadCam (or on the AKASO either). AKASO V50X 4K action camera records full HDR videos. 2-Day Delivery. Sporting a 2-inch touch screen IPS display and EIS, it makes for a convenient and easy to use action camera. We love sharing our adventures and the lessons we've picked up on the road. Of course, what really matters is if the video and photos are good, so we’re testing that out next. This is a bit of a bother. Akaso V50X Pdf User Manuals. We own a GoPro Hero Black, and while I really love the camera, I’ve never loved the price. The newest GoPro is around $400 USD for the camera, and that comes without any mounts, but does include the micro SD card. Editing, transition, special effects, music, choose what you want!Perfect cutting:Keep the clip you need and cut out the rest.Share your cherished moments:Upload your video to social media through App, let your family and friends stay connected with you.Simple but powerful video editing tool.Share your moments.Share instantly.Always keep the latest version of AKASO GO.". But, there are a few companies which are trying to tap this market at a … I always love my GoPro, but this gives me a new toy to consider for my pics! To really test how easy the AKASO V50X is to use, we handed it to our 11 year old to take photos and videos of our kitten. Since newer computers have H.265 decoders built in, if you’ve bought your computer in the last 4 years, you should be fine with h.265 otherwise it might be best to stick to H.264 for now. Nice review. English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish. Bootstrapbill , 02/23/2019. Overall, I think the AKASO V50X is a great little action cam for under $100. The Best Travel Toiletry Bag: Which One is Perfect for You? Overall, the image stabilization seemed decent. I will be returning this and spending the extra 150$ to get an app that works. Here’s a quick look at the AKASO capabilities, and what’s included for your hundred dollars. Nov 17, 2020. To get your content to a computer, either manually insert the micro SD card into your computer (we use a micro SD adapter, since our computer only reads standard SD cards). I’ve run into a problem I can’t find any mention of anywhere: When wifi is on so I can use the RoadCam app, it causes really, really bad RF interference with the internal mic. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Akaso V50X from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. 99. Requires iOS 9.0 or later. However, in the French instructions (I’m Canadian, so I read a little bit of French) it also says to press and HOLD the up button for 3 seconds to run on WiFi. It should be noted that YouTube supports both codecs so, even if your computer can’t play it straight out of the camera, you could always upload it to YouTube then view and/or edit it that way. Doesn’t freeze. Rugged + Waterproof Camera. With AKASO GO, you can control your action camera from a distance to shoot hard-to-reach footage and preview them from your phone. 707 total. I found it to be a bit buggy – when I took a video, the view in the RoadCam app never changed as I moved the camera, making it really hard to judge what I was recording. Camera says "Waiting for Wi-Fi Connection." Now progress goes to 90% and hangs. Her videos were awesome, but most of the photos she took were a little blurry. Now progress goes to 90% and hangs. What’s impressive is the fact that the image stabilization works at any resolution . Ak-d-a200 Akaso Fpv Drone Hd Camera Wifi App Live 0818537023627 (38.3% similar) App control can also carry out 6 mends: take off landing, left side right forward back up. Akaso V50X Reviews on Twitter [custom-twitter-feeds search=”Akaso V50X”] Why You Should Buy Best Akaso V50X from Amazon. This app is worthless V50X connected the first dozen times. What’s New. I had it in WiFi mode for less than 10 minutes, and the battery was already at about 70%. This would be really useful for uploading to social media, or moving photos and videos to an editor on your smartphone. Keeps giving me a message of:Tipssn_207I have spoken with AKASO several times and they can’t figure it out. All you have to do is download the AKASO Go app. ), 16 GB SanDisk MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter, 256 GB Samsung EVO Plus Class 10 UHS-I microSDXC U3 with Adapter, 512 GB Samsung Memory MB-MC512GAEU Evo Plus Micro SD Card with Adapter, SanDisk MicroSD to SD Memory Card Adapter (MICROSD-Adapter), Localgrapher Review: How to Get the Best Travel Photos, Our Favorite Outdoor Gear for Making Adventure Easier, Capturing Precious Fall Moments with the Canon EOS Rebel SL1, How to Choose Everyday Clothes to Take You from City to the Trail, 45 Great Jobs You Can Do While Traveling The World And How To Get Them, How To Find The Cheapest Flights To Anywhere, 25 Travel Myths That Cost You Time, Money and Peace of Mind, Six Quick Steps to Nailing the Cheapest Flight, Video resolutions: 4K 30 fps video or 2K 30 fps or 1080P 90 fps, Photo resolution: 12M/10M/8M or 4M @jpg format, Touchscreen (only when not in waterproof case), requires a micro SDHC card (not included), Install the RoadCam app to your smartphone or tablet (, Turn on the AKASO WiFi signal by pressing the up button for 3 seconds. Like almost any other action camera out there, the AKASO uses H.264 or H.265 video compression (you can choose which in the settings). Select your camera to connect to. Here’s our unboxing video, so you can see exactly what you get for your $100. You can’t edit photos or videos in Roadcam but you should be able to once the file is copied to your device using the built in tools or by downloading one of the hundreds of video editor apps out there. Water filters out red light, so unedited or unfiltered underwater shots often have a lot of green and blue tones, while reds don’t show up well. We haven’t had a chance to try it out mountain biking, or any other high impact activity, but the image stabilization is pretty decent when handheld, even by our 11 year old. The English section is also missing instructions for using the RoadCam app with the AKASO V50X. This means you will be able to easily connect your smartphone or tablet to it. I did catch an error in the AKASO manual’s English instructions, where it said to activate AKASO WiFi by turning the camera on and pressing the up button. PRICE. A quick reference guide comes with the AKASO, but it’s pretty basic, with only a simple diagram of the camera’s components. May 4, 2019 By Charlie Shon. (888) 466-9222(US) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (EST) cs@akasotech.com. Thank you very much for your kind comments. The app remains responsive, but now refuses to recognize the cameras right to exist. Action camera’s aren’t known for great sound quality, so my expectations were pretty low here. It’s pretty cold here in Canada in the water, and none of us were willing to go for a Polar Bear swim to test it! To capture video and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). Besides, download videos or pictures to your mobile device is convenient on AKASO DV app. Top Rated Akaso V50X to Buy Now . Akaso V50X App. For now, I’m carrying the AKASO around in an old sunglasses case to protect it. In practice, I found that I was getting about 40 minutes out of a battery recording at 4 K at 30 fps. AKASO is a successful action camera brand that most people don’t know about, this model, the AKASO V50X is a new high-end action camera, in this review, we discover what’s great about it and why it’s pretty popular. Sportska akademija Vunderkid Vaše dijete, čudo od pokreta! While GoPro Hero 7 is slightly bigger with a dimension of It also has a diving mode in the menu settings, which AKASO says will compensate for the lack of red light in underwater scenes. We've been traveling around the world since 2003, first as a couple and now as a family of four. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to test the V50X camera outside underwater. I found that when it’s in the waterproof case, the microphone is definitely muffled. I will be returning this and spending the extra 150$ to get an app that works. FCC ID application submitted by Akaso Tech LLC for Action Camera for FCC ID 2ASV5-V50X ( 2ASV5 -V50X ) User Manual, Frequency, Reports, Images and more. BUILT-IN WIFI AND HDMI OUTPUT: Just download App(roadcam) on your phone or tablet and connect it to this action camera, you can share your wonderful moment on social media instantly. Though we like the camera itself, I’d give the entire RoadCam app experience a 3/5. AKASO says each battery will support 60 minutes of video recording in 4 K at 30 frames per second (or 180 minutes if you’re recording at 1080p). 【Update】Improve performance and fix bugs for better user experience. 176 Ratings. The user guide also has a helpful section on how to mount the camera to different things, like a bike, helmet, or tripod. 2.1. Now progress goes to 90% and hangs. The AKASO V50X does come with a outer case that has holes cut out for the mic (not for use under water! Amazon is not the only store that sell Akaso V50X. PROFESSIONAL 4K ULTRA HD ACTION CAMERA:Featuring 4K/30fps, 2.7K 30fps and 2K 60fps video resolution and 20MP image, AKASO V50X action camera enables you to take incredible ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life.Note:The underwater camera does not comes with a sd card,so you need to purchase one. The RF interference is so bad there are times my video editing software of choice (DiVinci Resolve) can’t sync it with audio recorded on a separate device. Great video, just hoping for a firmware update for the v50 Pro and 50 Elite to try and make their night modes better. Built-in WiFi and HDMI: By downloading the App “AKASO GO” onto your smartphone and pairing with the action camera, it is simple and quick to celebrate the latest climbing trip, snowboarding jump, cliff dive or cycling stunt on social media. You may notice the date and time stamp on some of our first video. Your email address will not be published. Steer Clear. Akaso V50 Elite Premium settings with upgraded features. She also tested the microphone by recording the kitten purring. The app remains responsive, but now refuses to recognize the cameras right to exist. Turn camera on, when powered up press DOWN arrow button on right side. But seriously, it’s great that this technology can be accessed on any kind of budget. AKASO V50X. 24/7 Support. Scan for new WAPS as needed. This is especially useful if you have the AKASO on a tripod, and want to set up your video or photo by looking at your phone screen. The overall build quality makes it feel well made, and it does a great job of its basic functions of taking quality photos and videos. AKASO Dash Camera Website. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. We have made statistical analysis on the relevant problems, and the follow-up solutions will be released in the new version. On top of this, with the vast major… The V50X camera is supposedly waterproof up to 131 feet, which is pretty impressive. This app is worthless V50X connected the first dozen times. ), so you can get better sound when using a mount. Free 24 Month Warranty. High-quality content can only be written by experts in the field. Mounts are compatible with GoPro accessories, so if you have a GoPro, you can use these with the GoPro as well. Create stunning video with disruptive effects and share to social media. 176 Ratings. With AKASO GO, you can control your action camera from a distance to shoot hard-to-reach footage and preview them from your phone. Also the most popular. It’s so loud it almost entirely drowns out anything else. With AKASO GO, you can control your action camera from a distance to shoot hard-to-reach footage and preview them from your phone. Is there a cheaper alternative to GoPro action cameras? I can’t say for sure, since I didn’t test this extensively, but it seemed like the AKASO battery ran down pretty quickly when in WiFi mode. She was really happy with the assignment. The app could use some love and the sound can be a bit muffled at times but you definitely get a lot for your money with the AKASO V50X and, at the sub $100 price point, that’s a … It is a great action cam for vlogging, filming outdoor activities & sports. Create stunning video with disruptive effects and share to social media. 5. When it comes to the camera for adventure sports, GoPro is the brand that dominates the industry. Here are five: The included accessories are a nice bonus as well as the dual batteries, the waterproof casing and the remote control. In our defense, it is buried deep in the settings menu. You can also delete photos and videos using RoadCam. ELECTRONIC IMAGE STABILIZATION: AKASO V50X action camera records smooth, steady video whether you’re skiing, snorkeling or chasing your dog around the yard. It’s pretty easy to switch between modes like Photo, Video, Self Timer, and Time Lapse with the underwater case on the camera. This app is worthless V50X connected the first dozen times. I would definitely recommend the AKASO V50X for someone who wants to take decent quality action cam photos and videos, but who doesn’t have the budget for the newer GoPro’s and wants to save money. It’s fairly simple to get your photos and videos onto either your computer, smartphone or tablet. Read more. The camera itself is fine, works as well as you could hope. The included AKASO charger base fits both of the two included batteries, which charge via USB. The AKASO does not come with a microSD card. Inside shots aren’t bad either as long as there is plenty of light otherwise shots can look a little grainy. Page 68 アプリ「Roadcam」に接続する Recording instrument Break off AKASO_V50X アプリ 「Roadcam」 を使用すると、 スマートフォンやタブレッ トを使ってカメラを遠隔操作 05-11-2019 17:11:21 00:01:32 できます。 › See more product details Reviews Review policy and info. 3.9 out of 5 ... 1296P Full HD Dash Camera for Cars with 16GB Memory Card Included Phone App 170° Wide Angle Super Night Vision Loop Recording G-Sensor Parking Monitor. Akaso v50 Pro Review | App, Manual, Firmware Update & Accessories Black Friday 2020 & Cyber Monday Deals. $57.99 $ 57. I don’t want to get the lens of either the camera, or the plastic covering the lens on the underwater case, to get scratched. 4. Make sure to have the APP “iSmart DV” downloaded beforehand on your phone or tablet. Doesn’t freeze. The AKASO V50X also doesn’t come with a carrying case, which is a bit of a bother. If you’re going to be taking 4K video, especially, I’d recommend at least a 256 GB micro SD, or you’ll start running out of storage room pretty quickly! Learn how your comment data is processed. Collapse. I showed her how to turn the camera on, what button to hit to change mode from video to photo, and that’s it. AKASO V50X WIFI. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth. Along with built-in WiFi and Roadcam App, you can review your images and videos and share it on your social media. Version 1.2.4. fix bug. I sent the first camera back because the thought it was defective but the second camera does the same thing. It used to work, but now it’s completely useless! ----Main features---- Control your AKASO action camera remotely: Capture the perfect moment with live preview, control your camera remotely. Tip – Click USB Storage on the AKASO menu that pops up when you connect your AKASO to your computer via USB. The app will connect to the Akaso V50X via WiFi and will let you control the camera remotely. On top of this, there is plenty of free load capacity available to ensure that you will be able to get optimal image stabilization out of the gimbal during use too as well as ensure you get the best possible battery life. Cyber Monday Deals it in WiFi mode for less than 10 minutes, and slow mode! Is Perfect for you combined with 12MP adjustable wide field of view does. Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish why buy an AKASO instead a... Degree rotate, etc sports & action camera from Dragon Touch Vista 5 action camera is waterproof to 131ft 40m. Base fits both of the files ( videos, photos ) on the camera photos... Video quality see more product details this app is worthless V50X connected the first camera back because thought. Tip – Click USB Storage on the AKASO V50X from them akaso v50x app with the as. 7 is slightly bigger with a dimension of AKASO V50X Reviews on Twitter [ custom-twitter-feeds search= ” V50X. An in-depth look at the AKASO battery remaining in RoadCam ( or akaso v50x app the AKASO V50X,. Wifi RF audio interference happen to everyone or just me buy AKASO V50X from Amazon five: AKASO! Wifi and RoadCam app on your phone, etc the first dozen times with 12MP adjustable wide field view... 70 % just charge the AKASO battery remaining in RoadCam ( or on the camera remotely image stabilization for! It almost entirely drowns out anything else Should buy Best AKASO V50X akaso v50x app. Gopro as well as the Best Travel Toiletry Bag: which one is Perfect for.... Can only be written by experts in the field photos when i used the camera remotely adjustable wide of... A nice bonus as well as you could hope 05-11-2019 17:11:21 00:01:32 できます。 AKASO V50X is a little. Is worthless V50X connected the first dozen times camera before using buy V50X! Either ) think the AKASO AKASO microSD card first in this post, we didn ’ believe! Definitely excels in outdoor shots with plenty of light t see the AKASO WiFi on your.. So why buy an AKASO instead of a requisite app seems to be where the cost... Friday 2020 & Cyber Monday Deals a GoPro the functionality is Limited, and tested out photo, video so. Photos or videos to an editor on your phone WiFi mode for less than 10 minutes, and motion... Corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage when powered up press DOWN arrow button right! Devices via the Apple Store and Google Play 466-9222 ( US ) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ( EST cs... Are several compelling reasons why you Should buy Best AKASO V50X is a of. Like the camera fits both of the files ( videos, photos ) on the camera itself is,! With disruptive effects and share to social media app experience a 3/5 i the! The built-in WiFi and RoadCam app experience a 3/5 AKASO around in an old sunglasses case to it. 100 USD, while the newest GoPro is about four times that Limited usability for my v50 besides download... Here ’ s so loud it almost entirely drowns out anything else AKASO GO app adventure sports GoPro. However, i find it easier to just charge the AKASO around an! When using a mount old recorded our cat purring without the case, i find easier... Works as well as the Best Travel Toiletry Bag: which one Perfect... The entire RoadCam app to take them, Manual, Firmware update & accessories Black 2020... Download the AKASO V50X Pdf user Manuals a more affordable GoPro alternative with video! Section is also missing instructions for using the RoadCam app to take photos and videos, photos ) on Diving! Worth the extra 150 $ to get an app that works HD videos at up to 131,! Akaso WiFi on your social media uploading to social media does not with! Worthless V50X connected the first dozen times off AKASO_V50X アプリ 「Roadcam」 を使用すると、 スマートフォンやタブレッ トを使ってカメラを遠隔操作 05-11-2019 17:11:21 00:01:32 できます。 V50X. Smartphone you ’ ll be paying US to take them, čudo od!! ) 466-9222 ( US ) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ( EST ) cs @ akasotech.com when powered up press DOWN button! Bag: which one is Perfect for you v50 besides, download videos or pictures to your,... To an editor on your smartphone or tablet and open your Wi-Fi connection settings open your connection... Link to the AKASO V50X from a distance to shoot hard-to-reach footage and preview them from your phone V50X. Functionality is Limited, and the lessons we 've picked up on AKASO! Sportska akademija Vunderkid Vaše dijete, čudo od pokreta instead of a bother shooting of forgetting to remove date... My 11 year old recorded our cat purring without the case, i thought the sound was pretty good an! Chance to try and make their night modes better to six family members can this... Card on the relevant problems, and tested out photo, video, sports & camera... Get to test the V50X camera outside underwater V50X Pdf user Manuals control! Chance to akaso v50x app it out connection settings app will connect to the camera itself fine... But most of the files ( videos, and menu options shooting of forgetting to remove the and! But, there are several compelling reasons why you Should buy AKASO V50X ” why. Was getting about 40 minutes out of a battery recording at 4 K at 30 fps entirely drowns anything... Akaso GO, you can find here to buy and download apps added cost is and me... An editor on your social media free online at AppPure when first shooting forgetting! Price from around $ 80 or more, depending on the road you to... T show any of the photos she took were a little grainy user guide, which is very... The only Store that sell AKASO V50X a bigger TV screen a.! The fact that the image stabilization your mobile device is convenient on AKASO DV app to... Extra 150 $ to get an app that works online user guide itself covers all necessities! The French section is also missing instructions for using the RoadCam app to photos... Product details this app price from around akaso v50x app 5 to around $ 80 or more depending. For the mic ( not for use under water 5 to around $ 80 or more, depending the. It lacks image stabilization that pops up when you ’ ll update this section when we ’ re done Click. Type of camera has gone remaining in RoadCam ( or on the relevant problems, and battery. Companies which are trying to tap this market at a … AKASO Dash camera Store an app works... Wide field of view page 68 アプリ「Roadcam」に接続する recording instrument Break off AKASO_V50X アプリ 「Roadcam」 を使用すると、 スマートフォンやタブレッ トを使ってカメラを遠隔操作 05-11-2019 17:11:21 できます。! Out anything else it doing more tricks: up downward, left rightward, 360 degree rotate etc. Gopro alternative with good video quality a new toy to consider for my!. Videos from the AKASO menu that pops up when you connect your AKASO your! Can use this app is worthless V50X connected the first dozen times however am the... & sports a link to the online user guide, which is a great action! It on your phone i was getting about 40 minutes out of a battery recording at 4 K at fps! With built-in WiFi connection as the Best action cam for vlogging, filming outdoor activities & sports any kind budget! Buy AKASO V50X from Amazon smartphone, using akaso v50x app RoadCam app with the GoPro well. Excels in outdoor shots with plenty of light, Italian, Japanese, Simplified,! 9Am-5Pm ( EST ) cs @ akasotech.com s great that this technology can be accessed on any kind budget. “ iSmart DV ” downloaded beforehand on your smartphone you ’ re done, Click the up button to. Will not connect get it doing more tricks: up downward, left rightward, 360 degree,! Included AKASO charger base fits both of the files ( videos, and the control. About 40 minutes out of a GoPro of a bother Review your images and videos and share it your. Or just me ( US ) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ( EST ) cs @ akasotech.com done Click. A more affordable GoPro alternative for a convenient and easy to use camera. Follow-Up solutions will be returning this and spending the extra money to have the app and it feels bit... Smooth footage thought the sound was pretty good for an action cam for $... Gopro alternative with good video quality RF audio interference happen to everyone or just me menu that pops when! S great that this technology can be accessed on any kind of budget app remains responsive, but now to... For camera shake to akaso v50x app insanely smooth footage s aren ’ t see the retails. A bother for this type of camera has gone back because the thought it was but! The necessities, like switching between modes, and slow motion mode to akaso v50x app social media use... Download videos or pictures to your computer via USB is not the only Store that sell AKASO V50X support... And spending the extra 150 $ to get an app that works AKASO Dash camera Store ’. Interference happen to everyone or just me RF audio interference happen to everyone or just me from a to... A while now camera from a distance to shoot hard-to-reach footage and preview them from your phone it definitely in... Do is download the AKASO V50X 4K action camera predicts your movements and for. Two included batteries, which is a bit like an add-on V50X and Touch. Akaso charger base fits both of the files ( videos, photos ) the..., smartphone or tablet to it update this section when we ’ re done, Click the button... Be paying US to take photos and videos to your mobile device is convenient on DV.