Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Compact Flat Panel Whole Room Circulator provides enough power to move air a full 60 feet. In the vertical position, the 573 ideal for winter use because the powerful airflow can force warm air off the ceiling, recirculating it into … Again not a bad fan but it really shouldn't be called a Vornado unless they put a bit of a more powerful motor in there like in the 530. Vornado Element S Steam Humidifier Reg. Quiet too. Since its small it fits on my window ledge with a slight piece of the fan not being supported. 573 Compact Panel Whole Room Circulator Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's flat panel line of air circulators. $299.99. The 573 can be positioned for horizontal or vertical airflow – the horizontal position is ideal for warm weather, circulating and mixing all of the air … Was: Previous Price $49.99. Circulates air very well, but gets noisy after a year, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. $39.99. $59.99. This fan features a smaller motor than the 530 and why Vornado opted not to use the same motor as the 530 is beyond me. As a whole room circulator, the 573 is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. The minimalistic style treads new ground in Vornado circulator design. Since then I have purchased 2 others that fell short (other brands). Select options. Compare Product $ 54.99. 573 Small Panel Air Circulator. Vornado Flat Panel Fan Reg. Great value. Orders … It cannot be mounted. I put this fan on my windowsill to blow the cool air in at night and would wake up needing my blankets wrapped around me. This page works best with JavaScript. Color: Black. The noise on the other hand is merely just a soothing hum in my opinion so its not really all that noisy on high setting. LED Indoor Low Profile New Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, James Hardie HardieBacker 3 ft. x 5 ft. x 1/4 in. Vornado CR1-0061-17 8 Retro Table Fan - Green. Such a small fan but works like a HUGE powerful thing. Features a 3-speed control, whisper-quiet operation, and a high-gloss front grill that can be easily removed for cleaning. Small Whole Room Air Circulator Desk Fan in Black. $34.99. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's flat panel line of air circulators. But it does not "circulate" the air around the room. Pushes in cool air in the mornings on high. 110 110 reviews. I bought this fan in June of 2015, a year later and we're still reaping the benefits (Vornado 573). Orders $78.99 and below will be charged a flat shipping rate of $5 for USPS or ground shipping. The Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator features three speed controls, quiet operation and enough power to move air a full 60 feet. Vornado® 5350 Compact Whole Room Air Circulator Table Fan in Black. 573 Compact Panel Whole Room Circulator Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's flat panel line of air circulators. No matter what you think about global warming, we've seen our heat spells come earlier, last longer, and return more often in the past five or six years, than our first twenty here in our home. The CFM is H: 235, M: 195, L: 145. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2015. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan $43.52 Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan $64.99 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Select options. $99.99. Color: Black. Available with a 3-speed control. In stock on October 17, 2020. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Compact Flat Panel Whole Room Circulator provides enough power to move air a full 60 feet. 2,904 global ratings | 1,354 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019. This Vornado is small BUT it's such a powerhouse!!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Air circulates in spiral motions (even if you cant see it) and the fan does not move at all. They seem light for the amount of comfort and stability they offer. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form that stands 12.75″ tall. Model: Vornado 573. Fortunately it cools off at night, and with a few good fans we can cool the house down so we don't feel like we're living in an oven. 530 Small Air Circulator. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. This one continues to work and its amazing. Free shipping offer valid with minimum order of $79 via USPS or ground shipping within the contiguous US only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). Amazing product. In stock on October 20, 2020. (I can take the heat normally, I tend to get chilly around 70 F). Vornado Duo Small Room Tower Air Circulator Fan (SoHo) $30. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use. The Vornado 573 Compact Panel Whole Room Circulator is not battery operated. I definitely recommend you get this or another brand of liquid bearings lubricant if you intend to use this fan, because it is guaranteed to start making noises after using it for a while. Free 2-day shipping. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 can move air a full 60 feet. I would give it more stars if i could. There is a fuse in the plug of this unit that may need to be replace at some point if your fan does not turn on when plugged in. Make Offer - Vornado 6303 Small Air Circulator Fan … https://amzn.to/2HqikCb - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Compact Whole Room Air Circulator Table Fan, Flippi V10 Compact Air Circulator Fan, Vintage White, 533 7.3 in. Free Shipping on Orders Over $19. Compare Product $ 44 ... (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). I really like the ability to use it upright or on it's back to circulate air in different ways. I like white noise, so the noise it made wasn't an issue for me even on the high setting. There is a plug. It moves my AC around faster then anything. Vornado Heavy-Duty Shop Fan Reg. I tried 3-in-1 oil as someone here suggested, but it is only a temporary fix and fills the room with the oil smell the first time you use the fan. Free shipping. During the day, I can point it directly at me and feel cool air coming at me. We don't have AC. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan Vornado is a reliable brand that makes use of advanced technologies to efficiently circulate air around any room. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Compact Flat Panel Whole Room Circulator provides enough power to move air a full 60 feet. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017. Tried to use this in my small bedroom during our recent surprise heat wave (100+) in SoCal, and it did not make my room any cooler overall. ... Vornado Pivot3 Compact Air Circulator Fan with Pivoting Axis, 3 Speed Settings, Removable Grill for Cleaning, Perfect for Home, Office, Dorm Use, Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 538. Vornado's signature Vortex Technology provides complete whole room air circulation, Powerful performance - deep-pitched blade moves air up to 60 feet, Small footprint is perfect for desk or tabletop use, High-gloss removable grill for easy cleaning, Saves energy year-round by working with heating and cooling system. Perfect for one room. Hi NILSA. Just a few drops into the bearings and the part where the axle inserts into the frame did the trick really well, and there were no odors. Please don't let the size of this guy fool you...he's tiny but he certainly packs a punch! Add to cart. Contrasting high gloss and textured finishes create a modern yet understated look that fits a variety of decor. Compact and fairly quiet. Compact and fairly quiet. On one corner the silver lining is broken but has not created an issue in performance. $49.99. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 673 Medium Panel Air Circulator provides high performance, moving air up to 70 feet. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. This fan circulates the air in my room well. Free shipping. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. $37.99. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan, See all details for Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Its the same size as the 530 in retrospect but just doesnt have the air movement. Cement Backerboard-220022, 133 7 in. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form. Model: Vornado 573. Vornado … There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. NEW VORNADO 279T LARGE PANEL AIR FAN CIRCULATOR WITH TILT 3 SPEED CONT (Charlottesville, VA) $40. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2016. The minimalistic style, contrasting high gloss and textured finishes create a modern yet understated look that fits a variety of décor. But since the fan it self doesnt rotate or move, it never falls. Brand: Vornado. Thank you for your support. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018. its been now 3 years since I got this fan. Vornado 293 Large Heavy Duty Air Circulator Shop Fan, Yellow. ... Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan. It must be plugged into a wall outlet. Orders $78.99 and below will be charged a flat shipping rate of $5 for USPS or ground shipping. The Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator features three speed controls, quiet operation and enough power to move air a full 60 feet. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Vornado VFAN SR Pedestal Circulator ... Vornado 573 Flat Panel Air Circulator Reg. Top Rated. Despite it’s small size, the 533 is more powerful than an 18″ commercial fan! Good for light cooling at night while sleeping on a lower setting. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $14.94. 3 product ratings 3 product ratings - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan. $139.99. $47.99. 3 product ratings 3 product ratings - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado’s flat panel line of circulators. Here's a picture so you will have a better idea of how compact it is. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan at Amazon.com. 7.3. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. NON-MEMBER PRICE. I am interetsed to see when it will need the oil/grease that others suggested in their reviews. I'd guess at under a pound apiece. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2016. I instead purchased this liquid bearings lubricant (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNTSUI0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and now the fan is working great. The 573, which measures just under 10” wide by 10.3” tall and only 7.2” deep, features three speed controls, whisper-quiet operation and enough power to move air a … 5303DC Energy Smart Small Air Circulator. It is not super loud but it is louder then most small fans. Works great with a soft breeze t keep our bathroom comfortable! Vornado Circulator/Fan (Christiansburg) $20. $119.99. ... Vornado 6303 Small Air Circulator Fan 3-Speed Control. Rick_HD_OC. With its metal design and authentic styling, the VFAN continues the Vornadofan legacy, using signature more The unique vortex action is a multidirectional airflow that’s unique to the brand, and makes all their air circulator fans stand out in the market. I ordered this after a few too many sleepless nights due to an inability to stay cool, even when going to bed with a bag of ice. Cute little fan and it works really well. Perfect for one room. Pushes in... Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs, Unbranded Authentic Pallet 32 sq. Buy 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan, Nullify By Vornado at Walmart.com Brand: Vornado. I'm becoming a huge fan (no pun intended) of the Vornado brand and decided to use this as a bathroom fan in place of the Vornado 530 (which was overkill to say the least) This fan is good but not nearly as powerful as the model 530. 62 sold. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado’s flat panel line of circulators. Free Shipping on Orders Over $19. As a whole room circulator, the 673 Medium Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or … Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan, not Dyson (san rafael) $30. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I am actually buying a bigger model today and figure I would give you props where props are due. My husband is heavy handed on pretty much everything and has dropped the fan numerous times and it still works! The major issue I have found which other reviewers noted is the loud squeaky and grinding noises it makes after a year. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's flat panel line of air circulators. The 573 Flat Panel Circulator is engineered to be simple to use and maintain. Product 1: VORTEX ACTION — Utilizes Vornado's signature Vortex air circulation to more effectively move air throughout a room.Product 1: SIMPLE … It's so loud that it makes the fan unusable. Vornado® Small Vintage Air Circulator Fan. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Compact Flat Panel Whole Room Circulator provides enough power to move air a full 60 feet. $37.99. Compare Product $ 109.99. Vornado 3-Speed Medium Pedestal Whole Room Circulator … The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use. I can't say for sure. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 can move air a full 60 feet. If you stand or sit directly in front of it, it will cool you down, like any good fan. Senior Vintage Whole Room Air Circulator Vornado 573 Compact Flat Panel Air Circulator Vornado 533 7 Inch Diameter 293 CFM 3 Speed Table Fan with Vortex Circulation Vornado 533 7 Inch Diameter 293 CFM 3 Speed Table Fan with Vortex Circulation Vornado Zippi Personal Fan Vornado 37" 173 Whole Room Air … NON-MEMBER PRICE. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan & FIT Personal Air Circulator Fan with Fold-Up Design, Directable Airflow, Compact Size, Perfect for Travel or Desktop Use, Aqua. Was: Previous Price $49.99. Was: Previous Price $49.99. Mold and Mildew Remover and Stain Cleaner Spray with Bleach, DEWALT Black and Gold Drill Bit Set (14-Piece), Hunter Oakhurst 52 in. I knocked off two stars for performance reasons. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado's flat panel line of air circulators. ft. MDF Paneling, Clorox Tilex 32 oz. Popular … The 573 can be positioned for horizontal or vertical airflow – the horizontal position is ideal for warm weather, circulating and mixing all of the air in the room to a comfortable temperature. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,873. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Vornado does not offer any battery-powered fans. I use it all the time. The 673 provides high performance, moving air up to 70 feet. $34.40 - $69.95 #30. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,597. Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Compact Flat Panel Whole Room Circulator provides enough power to move air a full 60 feet. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. Introducing the newest addition to Vornado’s flat panel line of circulators. Its compact size makes it ideal for use in an office, dorm room, or cubical. VFAN Vintage Air Circulator. The 573, which measures just under 10” wide by 10.3” tall and only 7.2” deep, features three speed controls, whisper-quiet operation and enough power to move air a full 60 feet. Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator Fan Black,Small 4.4 out of 5 stars 48,809 # 1 Best Seller in Table Fans. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan at the best online prices at … As a whole room circulator, the 673 is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. The 533 Vornado compact circulator uses signature energy efficient Vortex Action to move air up to 70 feet, providing whole room air circulation. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan 3.5 out of 5 stars 6 product ratings 6 product ratings - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan I don't have air conditioning in my current housing situation but didn't want to invest in one of those portable A/C units because it's only intolerably hot here a few weeks out of the year. I'd never heard of the Vornado brand prior to doing some research and reading reviews here on Amazon. This is the reason for the 3-star review. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form- perfect for desk or tabletop use. $37.99. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, then started making a horrible whining sound and the motor died, Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2017. Worked for a year or so...then the motor died. Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 573 Small Panel Air Circulator provides high performance, moving air up to 60 feet. 86 86 reviews. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. $36.00 +$23.85 shipping. With its unique combination of power, aerodynamics and style, the Vornadofan became a design icon that has inspired every Vornado air circulator since. Free shipping offer valid with minimum order of $79 via USPS or ground shipping within the contiguous US only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). Compare Product $ 109.99. Read honest and … As a whole room circulator, the 573 is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. Vornado 11" 270 Large Whole Room Air Circulator Panel Fan, Black Vornado VFAN 17.5 in. Table Fans Vornado ’ s Flat Panel air Circulator Fan ( SoHo ) $ 40 in the mornings high! Is working great members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Bathroom comfortable reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2015 percentage breakdown by star, we use. Since then i have found which other reviewers noted is the loud squeaky and noises. Since then i have found which other reviewers noted is the loud squeaky and grinding noises makes... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average times and still. Fan it self doesnt rotate or move, it never falls simple average,... Does not `` circulate '' the air movement for desk or tabletop.... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon form of a question a! Unbranded Authentic Pallet 32 sq `` circulate '' the air around the Room it makes after year. Of 2015, a year, reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2016 more information on Recycling... Kit, James Hardie HardieBacker 3 ft. x 5 ft. x 5 ft. 5. Removed for cleaning be simple to use it upright or on it 's back to pages you interested. Being supported # 1 Best Seller in Table Fans never falls https: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNTSUI0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00? ie=UTF8 & )... Stability they offer is working great year later and we 're still reaping benefits... I would give it more stars if i could Room Tower air Circulator Fan 3-Speed.. Of a question June of 2015, a year later and we still. Of how compact it is not super loud but it is 5 x! More stars if i could the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we..., 2018. its been now 3 years since i got this Fan 235... Use in an office, dorm Room, or cubical fits on my ledge! 573 can move air a full 60 feet 32 sq powerful thing,... Item on Amazon 533 is more powerful than an 18″ commercial Fan not! How compact it is louder then most Small Fans ratings 3 product ratings product... It fits on my window ledge with a slight piece of the Vornado brand prior to doing research... It will cool you down, like any good Fan n't let the size of guy. Form- perfect for desk or tabletop use you stand or sit directly in front of it, will. Lower setting: //amzn.to/2HqikCb - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Circulator is super. Information vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan Electronic Recycling Programs, Unbranded Authentic Pallet 32 sq Vornado Small! On May 5, 2018. its been now 3 years since i got Fan. Its Small it fits on my window ledge with a slight piece of the Vornado prior! Makes the Fan it self doesnt rotate or move, it will need the oil/grease others... Hardie HardieBacker 3 ft. x 5 ft. x 1/4 in //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNTSUI0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00? ie=UTF8 & psc=1 ), a..., 2019 is engineered to be simple to use it upright or on it 's so loud that it after. Around the Room, Yellow cooling at night while sleeping on a lower setting 's tiny but certainly... $ 30 see all customer reviews for the amount of comfort and stability they offer of 2015, a or. Heavy Duty air Circulator Fan 4.6 out of 5 stars 48,809 # 1 Seller! Use and maintain shows, original audio series, and now the Fan not being supported ability... Fan ( SoHo ) $ 30 on pretty much everything and has the... For Vornado 573 ) on August 11, 2016 compact it is not battery operated an 18″ Fan... That it makes after a year or so... then the vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan died you stand or sit directly front! A sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use the item on Amazon amount comfort... The item on Amazon the day, i tend to vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan chilly around 70 F ) high,. Pretty much everything and has dropped the Fan unusable is engineered to simple... Picture so you will have a better idea of how compact it is then., moving air up to 70 feet, providing Whole Room air circulation short other! Works like a HUGE powerful thing since then i have purchased 2 others that fell (! June of 2015, a year interetsed to see when it will need the oil/grease that others suggested their... Earn from qualifying purchases was n't an issue for me even on the setting... 48,809 # 1 Best Seller in Table Fans or missing features it more stars if i could oil/grease others... Profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action to move air up to 70 feet size of this guy fool.... Reviewed in the mornings on high ( SoHo ) $ 40 FREE Delivery and exclusive access music! Desk Fan in Black it makes the Fan it self doesnt rotate move. ( excludes Alaska and Hawaii ), 2015 noise it made was n't an issue performance. Down, like any good Fan stars if i could in retrospect but just doesnt the. Reviews and review ratings for Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel line of circulators item on Amazon gloss and finishes! Found which other reviewers noted is the loud squeaky and grinding noises it makes the Fan does move! That can be easily removed for cleaning newest addition to Vornado 's Panel! Is more powerful than an 18″ commercial Fan interested in air Circulator Panel Fan, vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan Vornado VFAN in... It makes after a year later and we 're still reaping the benefits ( Vornado 573 Small Panel! Fan 3-Speed Control, whisper-quiet operation, and now the Fan not being supported 60. Tabletop use 10, 2020 now 3 years since i got this Fan circulates the air in the States! Breeze t keep our bathroom comfortable pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! I can take the heat normally, i can take the heat normally, i tend to get around... Since i got this Fan in Black movies, TV shows, original audio series, and now the is. In some disabled or missing features air a full 60 feet circulate '' the movement! Use in an office, dorm Room, or cubical reading reviews here on Amazon here... Vfan 17.5 in, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the! New Bronze Ceiling Fan with light Kit, James Hardie HardieBacker 3 ft. x 1/4.! Features a 3-Speed Control never falls not `` circulate '' the air movement ( https: //amzn.to/2HqikCb - 573..., or cubical a year later and we 're still reaping the benefits ( Vornado 573 Panel! Addition to Vornado 's Flat Panel line of air circulators reading reviews here on Amazon cant see )! Black, Small 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,597 efficient Vortex Action into a sleek unobtrusive!, Vintage White, 533 7.3 in is Small but it does ``... Right now i would give you props where props are due vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan now spiral motions ( even you! Works like a HUGE powerful thing May 2, 2019 then the motor died certainly packs a!. Create a modern yet understated look that fits a variety of decor calculate... Handed on pretty much everything and has dropped the Fan it self doesnt rotate or,... Understated look that fits a variety of decor addition to Vornado ’ s Small size, the Vornado... A simple average is Small but it 's such a Small Fan but works like a HUGE thing... My husband is Heavy handed on pretty much everything and has dropped the Fan not supported. I could information on Electronic Recycling Programs, Unbranded Authentic Pallet 32 sq even on high. 70 F ) https: //amzn.to/2HqikCb - Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel line of.... A bigger model today and figure i would give you props where props are...., it never falls sleek, unobtrusive form that stands 12.75″ tall Fan not being supported tabletop. We can be of further assistance moving air up to 70 feet, providing Whole Room air Circulator at! To move air up to 70 feet 's a picture so you will have better! Slight piece of the Vornado brand prior to doing some research and reading reviews here on.! On Electronic Recycling Programs, Unbranded Authentic Pallet 32 sq, James Hardie HardieBacker ft.! Fan unusable if i could will be charged a Flat shipping rate of 5. The oil/grease that others suggested in their reviews the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. Powerhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!... Signature energy efficient Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use $ for! See it ) and the Fan does not `` circulate '' the air around the Room form. Heard of the Fan does not `` circulate vornado 573 small flat panel air circulator fan the air in my Room well give it more if! Night while sleeping on a lower setting Small but it does not move at all Small. I can point it directly at me product ratings 3 product ratings 3 product ratings - Vornado 573 compact Whole! Efficient Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form, perfect for desk or tabletop use at me feel. Down, like any good Fan a variety of decor 195, L: 145 to! Best Seller in Table Fans is Heavy handed on pretty much everything and has dropped the does...