Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, ... Memory Card, Custom Soundtrack, Vibration, DualShock, Stereo Surround, Dolby Pro Logic II, Online - … You own the Underground! Tony Hawk`s Underground 2 - Soundtrack Various Artists. No other song instantly transports you back to the very first time you played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. You own the Underground! You may not be able to live like the legend, but now you can skate like him. Consumed - Heavy Metal Winner (2)46. Gang Starr - Mass Appeal (4)29. The Suicide Machines' first album is an underrated, largely-forgotten gem, but I still didn't really expect "New Girl" to make the top five. When the squealing guitars finally drop out completely at the beginning of the second verse, they only heighten the impact of some of the greatest Chuck D bars of all time. The soundtrack is as varied as the previous game's, containing a hefty list of really crazy songs. https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/tony-hawk-video-game-soundtracks-rank… Like N.W.A. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 receives a T (Teen) ... and partly because I haven’t played a Tony Hawk game since Underground, and I sold that one thirteen or fourteen years ago. Tony Hawk's Underground game was nominated for Outstanding Achievement on a Licensed Soundtrack by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences. 3. Artist Song Genre Other games Agent Orange: Bloodstains (Darkness Version) (labelled as "Speed Kills" in game) Punk original in Skate 3: Aesop Rock: Labor Hip Hop AC/DC: TNT Rock/Other Rock Band (DLC) Avail: Simple Song Punk Muskabeatz ft Biz Markie: Body Rock Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast (4). The Cult - Bad Fun (4)43. As such, its soundtrack upped the ante with more variety and more songs. Play on Spotify. over angry N.W.A. Game description, information and PC download page. doesn't make the top 10. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Written by Eric Oblander (uncredited), Steve Smith (uncredited), Brad Coffin (uncredited), Mike Alanso (uncredited) Published by Kavorca Music/Small Stone Records (ASCAP) Recorded at Rustbelt Studios by Al Sutton and Bill Kozg, Produced by Al Sutton. Lunchbox Avenue - Standing Still (4)76. Pre-order Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Here. How much the song makes you want to hold down X in preparation of releasing it to ollie (and/or how much the song would enhance your enjoyment of pulling off a completely sick Christ Air with Rune Glifberg). Polygon presents: Hawk talks about about 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5', The 81 best songs from the original 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater' games, ranked, Florida’s Keyontae Johnson collapses during game, taken to hospital. Adolescents - Amoeba (3)34. Oct 04, 2004 Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Region Free) PC Download for PC/Windows. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Since we've all spent countless hours playing the original Tony Hawk games (and we can all agree that only the numbered installments -- AKA the ones that were released for the PlayStation One -- are the only ones that really count), it's time to rank every single song from those first four games. Mos Def & Mad Skillz - B-Boy Document 99 (2)16. No explanation necessary. ... it's still angry enough! Songs are listed with artist name first. It is the sixth installment in Neversoft’s Tony Hawk’s series and is the sequel to Tony Hawk’s Underground. Tony Hawk himself narrates the tutorial, and it moves through the basics fairly quickly. Grandmaster Melle Mel - I'm a Star (4)64. This version was ported by Beenox. Edit. © Valve Corporation. The post credits scene featured Paulie telling the gamer to come race him again. Mad Capsule Markets - Pulse (3)80. The current song list may need some improvement so I invite anyone to go ahead and do that if they wish, but please do not delete it without making your case against it here first. Speedealer - Screamer/Nothing to Me (1)74. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Rollins Band - What's the Matter Man (3)42. 3. Haiku D'Etat - Non Compos Mentis (4)40. 3:30 0:30. The project first released on August 10th, 2013 and is still in development. Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Soundtrack) By magillicious. Bombastic and loud, with just the right amount of anger-to-groove ratio. (YES I KNOW THOSE WEREN'T IN THE FIRST TONY HAWK.). Performed by Five Horse Johnson. 2. Written by Eric Oblander (uncredited), Steve Smith (uncredited), Brad Coffin (uncredited), Mike Alanso (uncredited) Published by Kavorca Music/Small Stone Records (ASCAP) Recorded at Rustbelt Studios by Al Sutton and Bill Kozg, Produced by Al Sutton. The Offspring - Blackball (4)77. The Sounds of Tony Hawk's Underground New skating-game soundtrack features 72 rock, punk, and hip-hop songs by artists such as KISS, NOFX, and Jurassic 5. It was developed by Neversoft in 2005 for the Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, PC, and PSP. It boasted a pop-punk-rock soundtrack that was … And we've got the complete soundtrack of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 … ... Hawk's American Wasteland SoundtrackSkate 3 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Project 8 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Underground 2 Soundtrack. The soundtrack is also the biggest in the Tony Hawk series to date. The Ernies - Here and Now (1)70. Find all 52 songs in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Tony Hawk's Underground (aka 托尼霍克地下滑板, THUG), a really nice sports game sold in 2005 for Windows, is available and ready to be played again! Toy Dolls - Dig that Groove Baby (4)48. Copyright 2020 Tunefind LLC. Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 is a skateboarding adventure sports video game developed by Neversoft and published by Activision. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Here's hoping the next installment of the Tony Hawk series brings the goods on its soundtrack … The NBA starting already feels like a fever dream, The Seattle Storm’s 2020 title was about far more than basketball. Even if it's positive N.W.A. Here's hoping the next installment of the Tony Hawk series brings the goods on its soundtrack and offers up more tracks like "Superman" than, say, Muskabeatz. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Fu Manchu - Evil Eye (2)75. The developers are Morten, Quazz, and Gone. Play on Spotify. Lootpack - Whenimondamic (4)22. Police Truck Dead Kennedys • Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death. Muskabeatz feat. ... Hawk's American Wasteland SoundtrackSkate 3 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Project 8 SoundtrackTony Hawk's Underground 2 Soundtrack. The intention of this mod is to unify the community by adding levels and features from other THPS games to one central place. Strangely, there actually aren't that many ska or ska-punk songs in the original Tony Hawk series, but what few there are mesh perfectly with the game itself. Tony Hawk's Underground features nine sprawling courses, as well as a level of freedom and customization that is unprecedented in the popular series. Tony Hawk's Underground turned the formula on its head, adding a story and featuring significantly larger maps. Lagwagon - May 16 (2)13. Del the Funky Homosapien - If You Must (3)41. How objectively good the song actually is2. Less Than Jake - All My Best Friends Are Metalheads (4)15. JFA - Beach Blanket Bongout (4)79. Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - "So It Goes" Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - "Giant" Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - "So It Goes" Toy Dolls Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - "Dig That Groove Baby" Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - "Dig That Groove Baby" U.S. The soundtrack for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD has been revealed. You feel like you can walk through fire. From the Manufacturer. A PC version was released exclusively in Australia as a budget release in 2005. 2:05 0:30. [ [1] ]. Muskabeatz feat. City Stars - Bad Dreams (4)36. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Music by 25 Ta Life (uncredited) Lyrics by Rick Healey (uncredited) No Jumper Cables (DJ Pawl Remix) Performed by Aesop Rock. You've been chosen by Tony Hawk to compete against Bam Margera's team in the World Destruction Tour. Aesop Rock - Labor (4)32. Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver (1)45. 4. Secrets. A song in the soundtrack is about sex. Tony Hawk's Underground picks up where the Pro Skater series left off by adding the aforementioned ability to get off of your board. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater is being remastered in the form of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2, and most of the glorious original soundtrack is returning. Full Information on Tony Hawk's Underground Thread - last post by @ Oct 24, 2003 Which is better Tony hawks 1,2,3,4 or underground - last post by @ Nov 24, 2003 Last edited by … It made some fundamental changes which made skating… My Ideal Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6/Underground 3 Soundtrack Discussion Disclaimer right off the bat: this was a fun (and rewarding) project/challenge for myself and is purely hypothetical. The Distillers - Seneca Falls (4)21. Before I get to the Tony Hawk's Underground review and tell you how awesome it really is, let me give you a little brief history on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - A revolutionary game that basically created the extreme sports genre. $wingin' Utter$ - Five Lessons Learned (2)20. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater is being remastered in the form of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2, and most of the glorious original soundtrack is returning. By … Suicidal Tendencies - Cyco Vision (1)47. In an all-new st... Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. A grafitti creates a design of the THUG 2 concept. You've been chosen by Tony Hawk to compete against Bam Margera's team in the World Destruction Tour. Tony Hawk's Underground 3 is the 3rd and final installment of the Underground series, and 8th installment of theTony Hawkseries. Definitive Jux Recordings. tunefind Growing up idolizing Kevin Garnett won’t save you from beef if you happen to be facing him in an NBA game. Ozomatli - Cut Chemist Suite (3)30. My Ideal Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6/Underground 3 Soundtrack Discussion Disclaimer right off the bat: this was a fun (and rewarding) project/challenge for myself and is purely hypothetical. Artist Song Other games … Snide and aggressive while being one of the Dead Kennedys' most accessible songs, this faux-surf middle finger to the cops is instant total immersion into the world of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, making the wipeouts more infuriating and the landings more exhilarating. 39 songs. Styles of Beyond - Subculture (2)51. Tony Hawk's Underground, abbreviated to THUG, is a skateboarding video game, available for the PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, and Xbox platforms released in 2003. Alley Life feat. Unsane - Committed (1)66. Agent Orange - Bloodstains (Darkness Version) (4)39. DJ Shadow & DJ Quest]. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Maybe The Clash has better, more experimental tunes in their catalog, but this straightforward rocker from their first album is still incredible. Tony Hawk's Underground is a skateboarding video game and the fifth entry in the Tony Hawk's series after Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Muskabeatz feat. Tony Hawk's Underground game was nominated for Outstanding Achievement on a Licensed Soundtrack by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Artist Song Other Games Cold Cave Glory Cold Cave People Are Poison Frontside Streets In My Veins Hanni El Khatib: Family NHL 14, Forza Horizon 2: Honduras Borders Honduras Paralyzed Interpol: The … 2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater EXCLUSIVE: Steve Caballero's favourite tricks, soundtrack and MORE TONY Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 return on PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year. Have you ever skated to Frank Sinatra tunes? And we've got the complete soundtrack of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 … Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. 1 Gameplay 2 Story 3 Skaters 3.1 … From the Manufacturer. All rights reserved. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is coming out! Edit. Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK (4)25. It was developed by Neversoft in 2005 for the Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, PC, and PSP. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater EXCLUSIVE: Steve Caballero's favourite tricks, soundtrack and MORE TONY Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 return on PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fight Like A Brave (3)68. View in text. Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Soundtrack), a playlist by magillicious on Spotify — Spotify A playlist featuring 25 Ta Life, 3 Inches Of Blood, Aesop Rock, and others grind on melbeats & kks tunefind Alien Ant Farm - Wish (3)69. The Faction - Skate and Destroy (4)67. Courtesy of. Once done, it’s on to the main course. It's "Ace of Spades." The Bouncing Souls - Manthem (4)38. 81. Tony Hawk's Underground. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground is arguably the worst in the series. Our thoughts are with the Gators’ junior wing after he collapsed on the floor against Florida State. Find all 57 songs in Tony Hawk: Ride Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. But again, you're here for the music. Play on Spotify. 1. Dub Pistols - Cyclone (2)18. Even if it isn't the first song you heard while playing the game, it was likely the first one you recognized, or eagerly jammed out to, or the song that was playing the first time you realized you were having a blast. Iannacchino (uncredited) Trying to Find a Balance. 3. House of Pain - I'm a Swing It (3)57. Welcome to the official THUG Pro homepage! We are proud to unveil our THUG Pro homepage to provide resources to get you playing THUG Pro and keep you updated on mod development! Armageddon Alkaline Trio • From Here to Infirmary. Here & Now The Ernies • Meson Ray. Similar activation keys. 18 songs. Bombs - Yer Country (4)72. Second end credits song. This athletic flying cat makes yours look lazy as hell, Let’s appreciate Rickey Henderson some more, Here’s to baseball’s Grand King of Locomotion, Joakim Noah’s encounter with Kevin Garnett shows you should never meet your heroes. Posted by the THUG Pro Team 5 years ago. It is the sixth installment in Neversoft’s Tony Hawk’s series and is the sequel to Tony Hawk’s Underground. 52 songs. Edit. But Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater did, and two decades later it remains one of the most iconic game soundtracks of the late ‘90s and early ‘00s.. Millencolin - No Cigar (2)35. So if you play any extreme sports game today, thank Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies (4)14. These rankings were made by listening to every song in the year 2015 and rating them on two criteria: 1. Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide (2)62. KRS-One - Hush (3)17. The Vandals - Euro-Barge (1)65. 2:39 0:30. Vice City might have the best licensed soundtrack of all time, but I think Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 comes in a very close second. But again, you're here for the music. Eyedea & Abilities - Big Shots (4)54. Tony Hawk's Underground is a skateboarding video game and the fifth entry in the Tony Hawk's series after Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision in 2003 for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance.In 2004, it was published for Microsoft Windows in Australia and New Zealand as a budget release. Run-DMC - My Adidas (4)27. Zebrahead - Check (3)73. The thrash version of "Bring the Noise" may be inferior than the original in every other non-Tony Hawk situation. Just listen to it. That same day, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater was released for the Sony PlayStation by Activision. Pre-order Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Here. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Tony Hawk's Underground 3 is the 3rd and final installment of the Underground series, and 8th installment of theTony Hawkseries. Jeru the Damaja - Verses of Doom (4)55. AFI - The Boy Who Destroyed the World (3)24. There are better songs in the series, but none is this good and so wonderfully captures the aesthetic of the entire series. [ [1] ]. A playlist featuring 25 Ta Life, 3 Inches Of Blood, Aesop Rock, and others. Commission may be earned on links to third party sites, including the Amazon Associate program. View in text. During the early-to-mid-2000s, there were very few video game franchises that had the impact and success of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater (THPS) franchise. Performed by Five Horse Johnson. You may not be able to live like the legend, but now you can skate like him. Everyone knows that. Tony Hawk's Skate Jam. If De La Soul doesn't make you want to put on your baggiest carpenter pants and virtually skateboard, I don't even know what's wrong with you. Even Rude - Vilified (1)71. This version was ported by Beenox. LET'S DO A SPINE TRANSFER. Lunchbox Avenue - Everything and Anything (4)60. The fifth installment of the long-running Tony Hawk franchise and the sequel to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk's Underground is the first main game in the franchise to disband the "Pro Skater" name, adding a brand new story mode (in which the player's custom skater rises from a local unknown to a superstar). Tony Hawk's Underground (aka 托尼霍克地下滑板, THUG), a really nice sports game sold in 2005 for Windows, is available and ready to be played again! The series helped to catapult the underground skate scene into the mainstream. Over the Years 25 Ta Life • Friendship Loyalty Commitment. A song in the soundtrack is about sex. AC/DC - TNT (4)26. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. 37 Songs Added to the Soundtrack for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 The Remaster is Getting Some Fresh Blood Tony Hawk Pro Skater fans had a lot to … Song previews courtesy of Apple Music, iTunes and Spotify. Was there really any other choice? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Zeke - Death Alley (4)78. All rights reserved. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision in 2003 for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance. Reverend Horton Heat - I Can't Surf (3)44. I own every Tony Hawk game, one for N64, one for computer, one for Game Boy Advance, and now three for my XBox (which I purchased early 2002 if I remember correctly). Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Soundtrack), a playlist by magillicious on Spotify — Spotify. Superman Goldfinger • The Best Of Goldfinger. 3:48 0:30. Here's hoping the next installment of the Tony Hawk series brings the goods on its soundtrack … Time to play a skateboarding, tricks / stunts and licensed title video game title. Find all 52 songs in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Far from the Ramones' best song, it's still arguably their most iconic. CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings (3)53. The current song list may need some improvement so I invite anyone to go ahead and do that if they wish, but please do not delete it without making your case against it here first. Tony Hawk's Underground. Xzibit - Paparazzi (3)11. Tony Hawk's Underground Wiki Guide. But Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater did, and two decades later it remains one of the most iconic game soundtracks of the late ‘90s and early ‘00s.. The punk aesthetic for all intents and purposes started with the Ramones and it still goes quite well with hitting a revert into manual at the bottom of the ramp to keep that combo going. Artist Song Other games Genre Aceyalone: Rapps on Deck Hip Hop Alkaline Trio: Armageddon Punk Anacron A Prototype Hip Hop Angry Amputees She Said Punk Assorted Jelly Beans Rebel Yell Punk Authority Zero: Everyday Rock/Other Bad Religion: Big Bang Punk Redman - Let's Get Dirty (3)19. 2. latest build: 0.6.0.17 type: beta. 8 dec. 4:31 0:30. 3:05 0:30. Hot Water Music - Freightliner (4)49. 4. Get ready for a totally new breed of the Tony Hawk experience in-Tony Hawk's Underground. 2:49 0:30. In 2004, it was published for Microsoft Windows in Australia and New Zealand as a budget release. Tony Hawk's Underground, abbreviated to THUG, is a skateboarding video game, available for the PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, and Xbox platforms released in 2003. Delinquent Habits - House of the Rising Drum (4)37. 1. Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is required to play this mod. Just like with the Ramones, there are dozens of better Bad Religion songs. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 receives a T (Teen) ... and partly because I haven’t played a Tony Hawk game since Underground, and I sold that one thirteen or fourteen years ago. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Soundtrack By SRF Virus. Public Enemy - By the Time I Get to Arizona (4)12. The Nextmen - Amongst the Madness (3)33. Find all 57 songs in Tony Hawk: Ride Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Viva La Revolution The Adicts • Viva La Revolution. Tony Hawk himself narrates the tutorial, and it moves through the basics fairly quickly.