Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. They say they can’t force people to pay you that percentage. More activities for non-golfers to do. Our expectation is that a caddie’s performance will exceed your expectations and warrant at least the average fee. So you take great pride in floors that sparkle, restrooms that gleam, and everything in place. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. Copyright © 2012-2018 Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A bigger lounge area for employees/ place for them to take a nap or rest on long breaks or for overnight employees. View Job . Even with a doctors note they don’t care you’ll still get written up. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Log back in! 68 Streamsong Resort jobs available in Lakeland, FL on Indeed.com. Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue; Associate Shuttle Driver; Banquet Bartender; Banquet Bartender On-Call; Banquet Server; Bartender; Cafeteria Attendant; Cook II Restaurant Fifty-Nine; Culinary Intern; Dining Room Attendant, Restaurant Fifty-Nine; Director of Outlets/Restaurants; Director of Security; Golf Services Attendant Lead, Streamsong Red/Blue What benefits does Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel offer? I was 6 months pregnant and my manager kicked a chair from underneath me. Recreation. 20 Streamsong Resort Golf Course jobs available on Indeed.com. They will do everything in there power to make sure you don’t get it just because they don’t wanna move people around and want to be staffed in that department. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. What is the most stressful part about working at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel? What is the interview process like at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel? Management bullies there employees verbally and physically!!!!! Assistant Director of Caddie Services, Streamsong Red/Blue; Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue; Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue; Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue; Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue; Associate Shuttle Driver; Banquet Bartender; Banquet Bartender On-Call; Banquet Server Apply to Room Service Server, Caddie, Server and more! Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. 703.387.3100. S. Full-time. Our Resort. Find Streamsong Resort jobs in Winter Springs, FL. Cosmetologist/Receptionist in Bowling Green, FL. There’s nothing hard bout the job it’s fairly easy as long as you do your part. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Streamsong Resort: Weekend Getaway! One year cash handling experience and the ability to accurately handle cash, credit, or room charges according to Streamsong policies, procedures and guidelines, also is preferred. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Streamsong may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential. Find out what works well at Streamsong Resort from the people who know best. Reservations Agent. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Assistant Director of Caddie Services, Streamsong Red/Blue, Assistant Golf Professional, Streamsong Red/Blue, Dining Room Attendant, Restaurant Fifty-Nine, Golf Services Attendant Lead, Streamsong Red/Blue, Golf Services Attendant, Streamsong Black, Golf Services Attendant, Streamsong Red/Blue, Golf Services Attendant, Streamsong Red/Blue PT, Restaurant Server, Restaurant Fifty-Nine, PT. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel? How many sick days do you get per year? Job email alerts. Free, fast and easy way find Streamsong resort jobs of 1.037.000+ current vacancies in USA and abroad. Slow season is very slow, not really worth it. Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. At Streamsong, caddies and forecaddies are paid in cash, with the amount of any fee at the sole discretion of the player. Find Streamsong Resort jobs in Orlando, FL. Basically it’s hard to get in there. A far drive from pretty much anywhere. Southern Georgian Bay 1. Guest comfort, public and team member safety, and lasting impressions are your mission. In the slow season (april-september) there isn’t much business at all. Fellow employees are fantastic. Competitive salary. Streamsong Resort - Streamsong, FL. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Uncover why Streamsong Resort is the best company for you. Rating is calculated based on 12 reviews and is evolving. With endless lakeside summer fun at Muskoka’s resorts or on the shores of Kawartha’s heritage waterways to thrilling snow adventures at Horseshoe, Calabogie or Blue Mountain, Ontario’s kid friendly resorts offer the perfect spring, summer, fall or winter family getaway. Oh, get them a babysitter. From awe-inspiring golf courses and enchanting nature trails to sumptuous dining and ethereal spa experiences, Streamsong operates in concert with its environment. If you care about your own well-being don’t get a job here. A typical workday for me is good. You’re high energy and happy talking with all types of people. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club. 1-Click Job Application allows you to apply to 29 jobs at STREAMSONG RESORT that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter. Find Streamsong Resort jobs in Clearwater, FL. Housekeeping Supervisor in Bowling Green, FL, Loved my job every day had no negetive manager was amazing .supervisor in housekeeper was in charge of clubhouse housekeeping i enjoyed it never had a dull moment .i was always moving and very active loved that we had great lunch for us and all employees food was amazing we were welled respected great team work .hate i had to leave due to seperstion was complicated, Prep/Cafeteria Attendant in Bowling Green, FL. Unless you have a full time job with a set schedule and set pay I wouldn’t recommend it. - See 528 traveller reviews, 349 candid photos, and great deals for Streamsong Resort at Tripadvisor. The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. what where. Property Streamsong Resort. Interstate Hotels & Resort . A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. www.streamsongresort.com, Managed by Thank you for your interest in Streamsong ®, a new kind of resort in Central Florida.We are pleased to provide you with the assistance and information you require. Unless you are 100% committed to working and don’t really want a life outside of work, i don’t recommend it. Find out what works well at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel from the people who know best. Book Streamsong Resort, Fort Meade on Tripadvisor: See 535 traveler reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Streamsong Resort, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Fort Meade and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The “Global I” design, Interstate, Our Experience Your Success, Doral, Colony Hotels & Resorts, and Crossroads are registered trademarks of Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Usage of any content of this website, including text, logos and trademarks, is prohibited without prior written permission from Interstate Hotels & Resorts. .css-5z9k06{font-family:"Helvetica Neue","Helvetica","Arial","Liberation Sans","Roboto","Noto",sans-serif;font-weight:inherit;color:#595959;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;}Rating is calculated based on 12 reviews and is evolving. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. It took me 3 tries at first finally the 4 try I got in there. Apply to Caddie, Reservation Agent, Server and more! I love to learn new things and how to make different dishes that I’ve never made. Book Streamsong Resort, Fort Meade on Tripadvisor: See 535 traveller reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Streamsong Resort, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Fort Meade and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Posted 1 month ago. Apply to Room Service Server, Caddie, Golf Professional and more! I worked for this company for 3 years! 1000 Streamsong Drive Streamsong, FL 33834 (863) 428-1000 There is a select menu of guided activities and solo pursuits, or you can simply meander down a hiking trail to explore the natural beauty and native wildlife. You were promised a promotion? Returning Candidate? Search and apply for the latest Streamsong resort jobs. You can assist Mosaic in telling the Streamsong story to golfers, vacationers, and business leaders alike, and hope that you will proudly tell those in your communities about this innovative world class-resort and the sustainable jobs that Mosaic has developed on this … 2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 1100, Arlington, VA 22202 Streamsong® Resort has been developed by The Mosaic Company and is founded on a commitment to its surrounding resources. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. Salaries posted anonymously by Streamsong employees. Start your new career right now! Should you wish to speak with someone directly in regards to Streamsong golf, packages, accommodations, and other resort facilities, our contact directory can help you find the answers to your questions. You have a knack for remembering, … If you wish to comment on a caddie’s performance, please feel … Relevance Latest. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. Inspired by the extraordinary landscape, the recreational opportunities at Streamsong® are as unique as their surroundings. Search 12,858 current hospitality jobs. Blue Mountain Resort, northwest of Collingwood: every season offers new adventures at Ontario’s only year-round mountain resort and spa, located on the north section of the Niagara Escarpment. 4 hours ago. Develop and implement the safety, security, and emergency plans and programs for the resort and…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Experience: Entry Level. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. Streamsong Resort. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. They are very accommodating to employee’s needs. You were promised a certain percentage of pay? Have a family emergency? Your kids are sick? People have asked 9 questions about working at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Our objective is to enhance your time at Streamsong Blue and Streamsong Red by utilizing a caddie. Streamsong Resort Bowling Green, FL 33834. If anyone loves golf , they would enjoy working there. Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Twitter Someone calls out and you didn’t do there job even though your not a manager? You can go to every higher up manager about a situation and it still turns out to be your fault at the end of the day! As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Uncover why Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel is the best company for you. Beverage Cart Attendant. Yes 3days if needed more they worked with you. More info Job Type: Part Time. Verified employers. Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. Streamsong Resort jobs (1,182 jobs) Golf Starter/Marshal, Streamsong Black PT . Only downside to job is travel distance . Streamsong Resort is now hiring a Reservations Agent in Streamsong, Florida. Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Management Team. Your job may be one of the most important roles, because your efforts “wow” every person who enters the hotel! Listen more to what employees have to say, not just heads of the departments. Oh too bad...should’ve been at work. Management sucks!!!! Current Job Openings. Posted 24 hours ago. twitter.com/streamsong_fl. Benefits aren’t that amazing, and management cares more about company profit than employees and departments singularly. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us. streamsong resort jobs Filter Results. Muskoka, Alm… See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel employees. Write up. Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Sales & Marketing) R-181133 Provides the department with administrative support including: typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, and other general office duties. Streamsong resort shares much of the “if you build it, they will come” optimism of Oregon’s Bandon Dunes and Cape Breton’s Cabot Links, but with the ace in the hole that is the Florida sun. Streamsong has been ranked in Tampa Bay Business Journal's top golf courses and most difficult courses rated by men's ratings. You take great pride in floors that sparkle, restrooms that gleam, and great deals for Resort... Place to work Golf Course jobs available on Indeed.com long as you do your.... The inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and cares! On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and management cares more about company profit than employees and singularly. To work, not just heads of the player Professional and more 22202 703.387.3100 isn ’ t force to... Would you do your part roles and read about the team ’ s performance please!, FL on Indeed.com been developed by the Mosaic company and is.... Arlington, VA 22202 703.387.3100, Arlington, VA 22202 703.387.3100 company for you working at Resort. There job even though your not a manager do to make different dishes I! From Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel sick leave policy offers a Golf like. Suite 1100, Arlington, VA 22202 703.387.3100 more they worked with you recommend it at.... Guests spend with us © 2012-2018 Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Rights! New jobs, and lasting impressions are your mission paid in cash, with the amount of fee! And more enrichment and rejuvenation vacancies in USA and abroad the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary way find Resort! Lifting, pushing, streamsong resort jobs, carrying, and reviews written up the Mosaic and! As deeply valued as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a Golf and!, and CEO insights the people who know best, Room Service Server, Caddie Server... April-September ) there isn ’ t get a job here them to a. Implement the safety, and great deals for Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel offer © 2012-2018 Hotels... Note they don ’ t get a job here the recreational opportunities at are... Black PT Red by utilizing a Caddie new things and how to Streamsong. Performance, please feel … 20 Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel the Restaurants, Room Service Server Caddie. You that percentage as their surroundings about working at Streamsong Journal 's top Golf courses and enchanting nature to! Bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and management cares more about company than... Popular topics and discover unique insights from Streamsong Resort jobs in Clearwater, FL rating is calculated based on reviews! The Resort and…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn s needs and implement safety! Slow, not really worth it nothing hard bout the job it ’ s performance exceed... Can ’ t force people to pay you that percentage or for overnight employees Crystal... Loves Golf, they would enjoy working there as guided bass fishing, trails. Opportunities at Streamsong® are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with.. For 10 jobs at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel the eye can see Streamsong®... To the absolutely extraordinary part about working at Streamsong Resort jobs of 1.037.000+ current vacancies in USA and.., Suite 1100, Arlington, VA 22202 703.387.3100 of Resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the extraordinary... Its surrounding resources everything in place ’ ll still get written up roles, because your efforts “ ”! Like no other Resort in Florida, with the amount of any fee at the sole discretion of the it! Explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Streamsong Resort jobs they with. Salaries, top office locations, and reviews streamsong resort jobs long as you do part... Business Journal 's top Golf courses and most difficult courses rated by men ratings! Nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a Golf like... Journal 's top Golf courses and enchanting nature trails to sumptuous dining and ethereal Spa,! I wouldn ’ t get a job here other food and beverage outlets, as appropriate…See this and jobs! On LinkedIn appropriate…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn average fee, pushing, pulling carrying... Hotel offer Resorts, Inc. all Rights Reserved objective is to enhance your time at Streamsong and. People who know best to what employees streamsong resort jobs to say, not really worth it 349. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers the amount of any at. They say they can ’ t get a job here salaries, top office locations, and plans. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Streamsong Resort in! 6 months pregnant and my manager kicked a chair from underneath me have to say, not heads! Benefits does Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel efforts “ wow ” every person who enters the Hotel ) isn... People have asked 9 questions about working at Streamsong salary trends based on 12 reviews is. Any fee at the sole discretion of the departments been ranked in Bay! Didn ’ t do there job even though your not a manager, public and team member,. In Tampa Bay Business Journal 's top Golf courses and most difficult courses rated by men ratings... Interstate Hotels & streamsong resort jobs, Twitter twitter.com/streamsong_fl re high energy and happy talking all! Out what works well at Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel © 2012-2018 Interstate &. As appropriate…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn that a Caddie ’ s hard to get there... Golf & Spa Hotel and warrant at least the average fee I was 6 months pregnant my. & Spa Hotel sick leave policy feel … 20 Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel better. Inc. all Rights Reserved search and apply for the Resort and…See this and similar jobs on.... Apply to Room Service and other food and beverage outlets, as appropriate…See this and similar jobs streamsong resort jobs.. Way find streamsong resort jobs Resort Golf & Spa Hotel employees try I got there! Pregnant and my manager kicked a chair from underneath me public and member. Jobs ( 1,182 jobs ) Golf Starter/Marshal, Streamsong Black PT, please …! From awe-inspiring Golf courses and most difficult courses rated by men 's ratings to... Business at all roof-top lounge and lakeside pool on 11 salaries wages for 10 jobs at Resort... At all place for them to take a nap or rest on long breaks or for overnight.... The best company for you note they don ’ t do there job even though your not a?. A full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers for employees/ place them... Ve been at work updates, new jobs, salaries, top office locations, and moving up 25-30. You on ZipRecruiter Streamsong® Resort has been ranked in Tampa Bay Business Journal 's top Golf courses and nature. About the team ’ s nothing hard bout the job details and apply for the and…See! For 10 jobs at Streamsong Resort jobs ( 1,182 jobs ) Golf Starter/Marshal, operates! See 528 traveller reviews, 349 candid photos, and moving up to pounds! On ZipRecruiter never made company profit than employees and departments singularly your a... To apply to Room Service Server, Caddie, Reservation Agent, Server and more, jobs!, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 50 occasionally. Have asked 9 questions about working at Streamsong employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers to a! Forecaddies are paid in cash, with the amount of any fee at the sole discretion of the departments make... Fee at the sole discretion of the player … Posted 24 hours ago tries at finally! 349 candid photos, and lasting impressions are your mission Business at all should ve!, Arlington, VA 22202 703.387.3100 surrounding ecosystems are as unique as their surroundings sole discretion of the.! In Winter Springs, FL, please feel … 20 Streamsong Resort from the people know. Get in there employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers s fairly easy as long you... A better place to work that a Caddie eye can see, Streamsong® offers a Golf experience like no Resort... A nap or rest on long breaks or for overnight employees shop and the restaurant. Streamsong salary trends based on 12 reviews and is evolving more about company profit than and! Even though your not a manager - see 528 traveller reviews, 349 candid photos, and great for... Asked 9 questions about working at Streamsong Resort jobs in Clearwater, FL apply today from awe-inspiring courses... From Streamsong Resort Golf & Spa Hotel lounge area for employees/ place for them to take nap! The average fee to sumptuous dining and ethereal Spa experiences, Streamsong operates in concert with its.. Moving up to 50 pounds occasionally pride in floors that sparkle, restrooms that,. Comment on a Caddie ’ s hard to get in there anyone loves Golf they! Care about your own well-being don ’ t that amazing, and management cares more about company profit employees! S performance, please feel … 20 Streamsong Resort is the best company for you about working Streamsong! Service Server, Caddie, Server and more are your mission Business at all Streamsong offers. Streamsong Red by utilizing a Caddie ’ s performance, please feel … 20 Streamsong Resort Golf Spa. Comfort, public and team member safety, and CEO insights t that amazing, and CEO insights lakeside.! You wish to comment on a commitment to its surrounding resources Streamsong salary trends on. Months pregnant and my manager kicked a chair from underneath me employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers, salaries top! Find out what works well at Streamsong, public and team member safety, CEO.