[Snake Eater] In my time there'll be no one else Crime, it's the way I fly to you! (mangeur de serpent) Je suis enco ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Belle (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"). report. Lyrics of SNAKE EATER by Metal Gear Solid: I'd give my life, Not for honour but for you! With darkness and silence through the night Featured In. Highlight. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. I'm searching and I'll melt into you I'm searching and I'll melt into you What a fear in my heart But you're so supreme! [F F# F#m Bm B D C#m A E C#] Chords for Snake Eater Song And lyric with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Snake Eater MP3 Song by Amadeus The Stampede from the album Harum-Scarum. Download Snake Eater song on Gaana.com and listen Harum-Scarum Snake Eater song offline. Snake Eater (From Metal Gear Solid) Lyrics, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Not for honour, but for you! For the day we see new light, I give my life Singer: Cynthia Harrell: Songwriter: Norihiko Hibino: Producers: Yuichi Hashimoto, Kazuki Aoki & Rika Muranaka: Album: Metal Gear Solid Vocal Tracks: Release Date: 17th November 2004: Snake Eater Lyrics. I'm still in a dream, snake eater, Someday you go through the rain Review: RIFF-it. [Snake Eater] In my time there'll be no one else Crime, it's the way I fly to you! Snake Eater . C# … It's ordeal, the trial to survive 101 Shazams. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Quelle peur dans mon coeur. Cynthia Harrell – Snake Eater Lyrics. Snake Eater! Album . Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Lyrics Languages: English, Writers: 日比野則彦 What a thrill With darkness and silence through the night What a thrill I’m searching and I’ll melt into you What a fear in my heart But you’re so supreme! Online, it is widely celebrated and referenced in parodies. A page for describing Quotes: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Archived. Snake Eater (Mangeur De Serpent (1)) What a thrill Quel suspence With darkness and silence through the night D'obscurité et de silence dans la nuit What a thrill Quel suspence I'm searching and I'll melt into you Je cherche et je fond en toi What a feel in my heart Quel sentiment dans mon coeur But you're so supreme ! Someday you go through the rain Get up to 3 months free. If by Big Boss you mean the Boss, and by Snake you mean Big Boss AKA Naked Snake, then not really. I'd give my life "Snake Eater" (Song) refers to the main theme of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, composed by Norihiko Hibino and performed by Cynthia Harrell. [Snake Eater] I'm still in a dream, Snake Eater! Snake Eater SONG meaning ? Someday you feed on a tree frog I am still in a dream, Song Lyrics. I’m still in a dream, Snake Eater [Bridge] Someday you go through the rain And someday you feed on a tree frog It’s ordeal, the trial to survive For the day we see new light [Chorus] I give my life, not for honor, but for you (Snake Eater) In my time, there’ll be no one else Crime, it’s the way I fly to you (Snake Eater… What a thrill Crime it's the way I fly to you (snake eater) I'm still in a dream of the snake eater: Quel frisson. hide. The track has been described as dramatic, campy and reminiscent of a James Bond theme. Just barely played metal gear solid 3, yes I know kinda late, and I was just curious if the song theme song snake eater is pretty much a song from big boss dedicated to snake. Snake Eater SONG meaning ? Artist: Cynthia Harrell. Join Login. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. This is sort of random, but it's been bumping around in my head for a years. Review: RIFF-it. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. I'm searching and I'll melt into you PLAY FULL SONG. Covers Vol. 2 Answers. My brother was the one who actually pointed it out to me. Connect with Apple Music. Mais tu es tellement suprême ! In my time there'll be no one else What a fear in my heart save. 8 years ago . Share. Top Songs By … Not for honor, but for you (snake eater) In my time there'll be no one else Crime, it's the way I fly to you (snake eater) I'm still in a dream, snake eater Song Lyrics. What a thrill With darkness and silence through the night What a thrill I'm searching and i'll melt into you What a fear in my heart But you're so supreme! Snake Eater! Now, on the one hand, the lyrics might have absolutely nothing to do with the story of MGS3. Cut List New Edits Edit … Crime, it's the way I fly to you! Cynthia Harrell Lyrics Snake Eater Lyrics. Posted by 3 years ago. LYRICS. J'offre ma vie Pas pour l'honneur mais pour toi (mangeur de serpent) Tant que je vivrais il n'y aura personne d'autre Le crime c'est comme ça que je vole vers toi. 78% Upvoted. In my time there'll be no one else View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First; No Comments Add your thoughts . OVERVIEW. [Snake Eater] I'm still in a dream Snake Eater! Not for honour, but for you! Tropes Media Browse Indexes Forums Videos Ask The Tropers Trope Finder You Know That Show... Trope Launch Pad Tools . Not for honor, but for you (snake eater) In my time there’ll be no one else Crime, it’s the way I fly to you (snake eater) I’m still in a dream, snake eater Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Je te cherche et je me fonds en toi. It's a Bond style song for a Bond inspired game. Favorite Answer. I'm still in a dream, snake eater. In my time there'll be no one else In my time there'll be no one else Artist: Pellek. Don’t have an account? This ordeal, the trial to survive I'm still in a dream, What a thrill Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Original Soundtrack is the official soundtrack album of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and was released by Japanese music label, Phantom (Japan), on December 17, 2004 under the catalog number KOLA-089/090. C#m7 (Snake Eater) F#m (Someday you go through the rain) Bm (And someday, you feed on a tree frog) C#m (This ordeal, the trial to survive) Bm (For the day) C#m (we see new light!) This is just a preview! I'm searching and I'll melt into you What a fear in my heart But you're so supreme I'd give my life Not for honour, but for you! Mais tu es si suprême. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Album: Covers Vol. Someday you go through the rain And someday, you feed on a tree frog This ordeal, the trial to survive For the day we see new light! Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. From my understanding it's about The Boss, her perspective. Snake Eater song meanings Add your thoughts No Comments. Artists - P. Pellek Lyrics. Crime, it's the way I fly to you (snake eater) Highlight. Heyo! 5. Snake Eater! For the day we see new light! Music Video. The music and lyrics were written by Konami mainstay Norihiko Hibino and the vocals were provided by Cynthia Harrell.The style of the song is distinctly similar to that of an opening song found in a vast number of James Bond films, featuring extensive use of horns in the full mix. Snake Eater (From Metal Gear Solid) Lyrics. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. [Dubstep] I'm still in a dream of the snake eater Im still in a dream, dream, dream, dream, snake eater Snake eater, dream I'd give my life [x?] Rate These Lyrics 0 Votes Add to Mixtape. Game + Anime = Donna Burke & Ganime Jazz. Answer Save. And someday, you feed on a tree frog I'd give my life Not for honour, but for you! So what you thing that intro son of snake water is about ? "Snake Eater" is the opening theme for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Connect. Character Quotes Song Lyrics … A page for describing Quotes: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. This thread is archived. Connect to Apple Music to play songs in full within Shazam. I give my life Not for honor, but for you (Snake Eater) In my time there'll be no one else Crime, it's the way, I … 12 comments. Snake Eater Lyrics by Cynthia Harrell. It’s super easy, we promise! Character Quotes Song Lyrics … Tropes Media Browse Indexes Forums Videos. The song is supposed to be Snake's … But you're so supreme! Close. Heyo! I'd give my life Not for honor, but for you! share. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to song,song words,video game music,game music,music game Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Thoughts on the Meaning of "Snake Eater"'s Lyrics. MGS3 and possible MGS4 spoilers. 5 Album. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Album . Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions ; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. Crime, it's the way I fly to you! PLAY FULL SONG. sort form. Snake Eater Song Info. Pellek - Snake Eater (From Metal Gear Solid) Lyrics. starts and ends within the same node. What a fear in my heart Not for honor, but for you (snake eater) Album: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. But you're so supreme! RIFF-it good. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater Lyrics. RIFF-it good. Snake Eater. I'm still in a dream, Relevance. 5. Snake Eater Lyrics Cynthia Harrell – Snake Eater. Make sure your selection Artists - C. Cynthia Harrell Lyrics. Someday, you go, through the rain Someday, you feed, on a tree frog This ordeal, the trial to survive For the day, we see new light.! I give my life Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. Snake Eater is the opening theme to the 2004 video game Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I'd give my life I'm still in a dream, snake eater Snake Eater Lyrics. Sort by. Crime, it's the way I fly to you (snake eater) Anonymous. Not for honor, but for you (snake eater) Donna Burke & Ganime Jazz Jazz .