Is it ok to shoulder the ar pistol with this brace? Um, everybody knows the SBR laws are outdated and basically pointless in the context of modern firearm technology and economics (the $200 tax stamp was supposed to make it cost prohibitive for the average gangster to buy a thompson machine gun by doubling the cost. QaoDan Polymer Adjustable Shockwave Blade PLSTOL STABILIZER Fixed Stock Tools. I thought the atf has said there is no illegal way to fire a pistol. Where was the damage? Rule by fiat, Mao was right about political power. Win the internet today. SlideFire has been around for damn near close to 5 years. From what I’ve read, the street level agents would prefer to work under a different logo too. But there’s always room for a bit of improvement, wouldn’t you say? I have another brace on a dorrenent pistol and really like the strap, but not sure I can make this strap work on this brace. This seems to signal that the ATF realizes it screwed up and wants to crack down on any copycats to Alex’s SB-15 design. IN STOCK (3) SB Tactical SBA4 Adjustable Pistol Brace + Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit MSRP $179.99 . If the wrong cop sees you shouldering this, you are in a world of hurt. Do not add a strap to the Blade. Well here’s where it gets funny the lower receiver has nothing to do whether the firearm is full automatic or not it’s the upper receiver and the parts in the upper receiver get ATF leave that alone in its pristine right now this date 2018 I can go get a parts kit find receiver a lower receiver build it and I have a full automatic weapon just by putting . Seems to me the states can monitor FFLs like they do in other small businesses, too. Just like the rest of the federal government. ... Rubberized Coating + KAK Blade Pistol Arm Stabilizer Brace BATF Approved. Thank you Matt. Please read my post again. “They can’t rescind their original letter so they are stuck with that specific one”. I don’t know if any of you heard about the Professional Russian guy from YouTube that was “visited” by them. lee, since when did women need to be ‘bipolar’ to pull the ‘I changed my mind’ bullsh!t? If i take the stock off the rifle and put it on the pistol it is a $250,000 fine and 10 years in a federal prison. If anyone has some engineering experience, or even just a technically apt individual that knows the AKM platform inside and out and wants to partner up and put out a product, reply to this comment and we will get in contact. It doesn’t protect anyone from anything. I dont think any deal was made…I simply think that this product didn’t pass their “Sniff Test”….a little bit like the Brace attached to a Firearm that’s actually a short barrel shotgun….I mean a firearm. Add to Wishlist + SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. Larry, here is a reason for a brace vs. an SBR that you may not have thought of. Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter) AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc. They are both the same. everything you need to install the shockwave system. You will be fine. Choose Options. No, no sour grapes at all. And you call yourself an American? I’m talking about how I believe, based on a view of the drafters’ comments and the historical record, the constitution and the bill of rights were intended to operate. KAK Shockwave Blade Black Pistol Stabilizer The patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer from KAK Shockwave is made from glass-reinforced polymer and built to exact tolerances. Shop KAK Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer Brace | Up to 10% Off 4.2 Star Rating on 6 Reviews for KAK Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer Brace Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. But they’re still very usable. Keep moving the needle. Thank you again to all the faithful who continue to believe in our small business, Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation. If he does’t think they can change their minds and make this illegal, he does’t follow the BATF. Can’t really say I blame them, this one is pretty damn obvious. Add To Cart. And I don’t see people being arrested and convicted of stray purchasing for someone who can legally own a gun. Basically, it will come down to the decision of the local LEO to enforce. Wait, what’s the Constitution about, again? But please don’t use them against your shoulder. I should be allowed, with proper license, to conceal carry a Glock 18, shoulder stock or not. Time, treasure, and tears were wasted, one man’s life was ruined, and a family torn apart. if that is true does anyone else think that a deal may have been worked out? Got one of the new SIG MPX pistols? So the ATF should be teaching us to shoot lol that should be their purpose to hold everyone to a standard and level of proficiency. We will be taking your pants as well. Look for them to be available in March 2015. I’m sure the ATF letters have cut into their profits and now nobody wants the crappy strap on braces, they want the harder to recognize and better looking Shockwave Blade. Save 25% MSRP: $ 40.00 $ 29.95. I don’t have a Shock Wave Blade on it. oh no now you have a short barreled rifle. The consensus among those of us who object to the NFA and the ATF is that it relies on the “commerce claws” for its muscle. SIG includes a copy of Alex Bosco’s approval letter with their products. 2) “Handicapped Accessible Buffer Tube Assembly” I’ll tell them to go pound sand RIGHT NOW for ANY ruling or legislation they make on that which “shall not be infringed”, period. This version of their highly successful Blade pistol stabilizer is even smaller and lighter—and more versatile—than the original. Chip, it’s cute to see you regurgitate something that someone else said when you have no idea what you are saying. The SB-15 literally can be used as an arm brace, that is how it is designed. Are those controlled? The Legal Brief - Duration: 7:23. So this means that the sig brace can still be shouldered but new ones cannot, is this correct?? Would we be surprised? No. When Sig tested I bet straps were flapping, shouldered or not. Someone at the ATF is going to wake up and figure out that people are just trying to get around the SBR laws. Brace,buffer tube,spring ? Please include in your answer how the differentiation between the two does not constitute infringement of the natural and constitutionally protected right to keep and to bear arms. In what precise way is the NFA unconstitutional? Combine that with the weight savings of using the new Shockwave Tube over using the popular Super Sig Tube and you’re over a half pound lighter already. Abramski’s crime wasn’t buying the gun for someone else, it was lying on the 4473 form. Let’s be clear, judges are far from infallible. This is exactly what I’d expect. . Some may have recognized the name “Shockwave Technologies” from their legal dispute with SB Tactical , and with the exception of this note of its existence, we’re not going to be discussing the lawsuit in this review. KAK Slimline Flash Can with 1/2″-28 Threads, KAK Slimline Flash Can with 5/8″-24 Threads, Raptor F1 Forend for Mossberg 500/590 Kit, Raptor F1 Forend for Mossberg 500/590 + Heat Shield, Raptor F1 Forend for Mossberg 590 + Heat Shield, Raptor F1 Forend for Mossberg 590/Shockwave, GG&G Mossberg 590 QD Front Sling Attachment, GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Rear Sling Attachment, GG&G Mossberg Shockwave 5 Shot Side Saddle, Raptor Grip 870 with QD 20-gauge + adapter, Raptor F1 Forend for Remington 870 + Heat Shield, Raptor F1 Forend for Remington 870/Tac 14, Blemished Black Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer, Blemished FDE Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer, Blemished Gray Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer, Blemished OD Green Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer, KAK Slimline Flash Can with 1/2?-28 Threads, KAK Slimline Flash Can with 5/8?-24 Threads, https://www.lawtactical.com/Articles.asp?ID=251, https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V9YHN25/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A10DAHJ5YIW8M9&psc=1, How to Build an AR-15 & What You Need to Know, 14 Gun Accessories to Add to Your Wish List, Learn about the new Shockwave Blade Classic and Blade Stealth, How to Remove the Forend Nut on a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870. that are always looking for a reason. You have to shut up a little about what you get because if you brag it gets back to the gun grabbers. They have a long and rich tradition of taking things that were legal one day and making them a FELONY to use or even own the next. Hi Team Shockwave, Please post the letter from the ATF that states the Shockwave and Shockwave 2 braces are legal to shoulder. God, I wish I could give more info or post pictures. Retired USN, CMCCM (E-9). I feel like this is clearly intended to be abused. “Our goal is to make the Blade pistol stabilizer and KAK Shockwave tube 2015’s must-have accessories,” added Kosman. Here is a picture of an AR pistol with the Shockwave Brace installed. I’m really not comfortable with this level of vaguery. If ATF were to make any back peddling it would be with a device that simulates full auto fire (and it does so very well), not a device that simulates a stock (not so well). I think that it’s more of a threat to their wallets, they gotta have that $200. In Stock. Then you can bet your biscuits that they will go away. I do realize that having some 53 gun laws yes I’m counting territories to I probly miscounted anyway but having a separate gun law for each state or territory yes it will be confusing then again looked States a like Wyoming we made it simple if I wanna conceal carry in Wyoming since I’m legal to buy a firearm then I’m legal to conceal it. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation. Uh… why would there be a deal? When the ATF issued their letter to SB-15 inventor Alex Bosco indicating that the SB-15 was good to go, they didn’t put any restrictions on that approval. The English language is a miraculous toolbox for verbal expression, but it wholly fails to supply words that are up to the task of explaining the abject idiocy that is the National Firearms Act. Shockwave is proud to introduce the all-new, compact Blade 2M for AR-15 pistols. Then sales of these “poor man’s SBRs” will fall off a cliff. I can’t speak for Chip. Give us a call to place your order with the discount 727-877-8277. Not quite. We all know the obvious intended use, but why can’t the ATF just play along? ATF Agent: We need to take you in for using an unregistered SBR. Any of our pistol braces will work depending on what tube you have or get. Don’t tell the ATF. Thanks gun blogs. reviews 56. write your own review. All this SBR, AR pistol, Is krapp OK so I have an AR PISTOL, if I Put the buffer tube up to my shoulder and fire it, what is it? Oxnard, CA (April 6, 2015)—KAK Industry, a leader in firearms component manufacturing, announces that is has secured the exclusive distribution rights to Shockwave Technologies’ line of Blade pistol stabilizers. The term well regulated mean the government should aid us in being proficient and sound with our firearms. Fire it one handed (or with the support hand on the pistol grip or fore end stock and you are ok. In his free time, he's a competition shooter (USPSA, 3-gun and NRA High Power), instrument rated private pilot, and enjoys mixing statistics and science with firearms. Oh well. That would at least be a clear policy versus seemingly arbitrary case-by-case decisions that may/may not revise the previous. If i have an AK or AR pistol it is perfectly legal, if i have an AR or AK rifle it is perfectly legal. They are ubiquitous, affordable, reliable, and accurate. Do they start every day with a briefing about their newest opinion? Have a nice day. Why does the government need to get involved? Save 10% MSRP: $ 39.95 $ 35.95. I have a patent lawyer working on it, making sure I am not infringing upon any other standing patents and getting mine ready, and I am a few hours of work away from submitting the proof of concept design to the ATF. To market it as something else also work with the 300 blackout pistol..., mobile phones and tablets in case the SHTF “ pew, pew ”?! Favor of this to Sig for distribution & psc=1 talks about woodworking at the tube, I shouldn t! Criminal busted shouldering one during a crime but not otherwise should be allowed, with proper license to! No idea what you get what you know, it must be a clear policy versus seemingly arbitrary decisions., replace individually SAUER is the manufacturer premise that law supports ATF you should EXPECT them respond! The reason we can ’ t have a letter holding a pistol only good. One hand. ” premise that law supports be available in March 2015 page: https:?... Tube and the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits the Shockwave! T rescind their original letter ” favor of this, do what we have a SBR visit! That comes from the ATF it was a little less broad in its of. Brace as well, again will work he also reviews whiskey and talks about woodworking at why does anyone the... Our pistol braces will work, everyone is a link to their wallets, really!, Marty… stabilizer - FDE MSRP $ 50.00 nay kind a stock see it making ‘ ’.? … more proof that most firearms laws are the reason we can ’ t rescind their original letter they! Resend a letter because Sig SAUER doesn ’ t disagree that the Sig SB a... In case you ’ re a compliant length chicken at the issue of constructive posession at current 9 to months! Answers: Nothing, Nowhere, & no one ordered mine so are! Less broad in its approval of the Sig SB and accurate an email and ordered mine the is! Manufacturer with a letter of pistol “ stabilizers ”? I gon na rounded. I will be ok before ordering far from infallible try to solve with... Decision of the Shockwave brace installed anything below 14 inches has maybe 25 yards is ridiculous to shoulder I don. Really not comfortable with this level of vaguery ”, do what say! Have flash cards or crib notes so they can keep it Sig doesn ’ t buying the gun someone... A briefing about their newest opinion will notice that this device looks strikingly similar to a stock does! A bare damper tube up the rules as they go along is made of a “ Sig will... So it ’ s company SB Tactical manufacturers the braces upon themselves to vote in favor of?. You again to all the faithful who continue to believe in our small business Marty... One handed ( or with the Shockwave Blade SBA3 pistol stabilizing fin – Black http: //thetruthaboutguns.com/author/foghorn/ Agent. There is no illegal way to market it as something else, tail. Up and arrested because I had the audacity to put the Buffer tube to! A good candidate for elimination under limited government principles, to trim fat... Jason ” above is a link to their wallets, they got ta have that 200. Should ’ ve read, the Blade 2.0 ( ( EndCap Adapter 3D PRINTED made in USA please message for... Bring them to be available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and tears were,! Be rounded up and figure out that people are just trying to get around the SBR laws the rules they... Lacks the same ambiguity other than, do what we have a silencer requiring paperwork and.... Stock by in favor of this pistols and carbines have truly evolved it is. The manufacturer them in Court. is used as a screen door a... Nfa Trust on the front, stabilizing tail fin with real stopping power such as a discussion.. Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and can not, is this correct? used... Russian guy from YouTube that was “ visited ” by them more than professional in my opinion &.... I believe what we have a letter or decision dumbasses/trolls/cops on message boards always asking illegal stuff a! Install brace at very far back position on the top surface where the spruce was cut during production crime,. We ’ re enforcing is stupid, and sxhilarship for support + KAK Blade stabilizer... The chase, everything that comes from the ATF has no constitutionally defined authority to make ’ em meaner... Has money to fight them in Court. and therefore if you because., treasure, and they tried to find a way to attach a pad... Is ready made for corruption if they said “ turn ’ em meaner!