(An ad-free PDF of this pattern is available on the Daisy Farm Crafts Etsy shop. Red, white and blue crochet lion pattern for sale from Helunique on Ravelry. But I might make another one in oranges and yellows! For accessibility support please contact customer care at 1-888-368-8401 OR access@yarnspirations.com. This darling baby blanket in soft shades of blue and white, is knitted in Bernat Softee Baby. Red, white and blue crochet baby dress pattern for sale from paintcrochet on Etsy. This snugable twin sized blanket is available for immediate shipping. Vintage red white and blue crochet blanket, new unused condition // 46 x 30 inches StarburstTropics. This…. Some of life's happiest memories are those of holiday celebrations, family, friends and the joy that they bring. My name is Patty and I’m the new Studio…, GO USA!! This lap blanket would look great in your favorite color combo and easily resized by to any length and width. Heart Flag Blanket. *** American crochet terms used throughout. I call the striped yarn, the medium color and used it in every row. 5 out of 5 stars (543) 543 reviews $ 44.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to More colors Superhero Blanket- Personalized Minky Blanket - Blue & Red Minky - … Finished Size: 46 x 58 inches, excluding fringe. I hope you’ll tag me or share your picture on Instagram or Facebook. The colors are universal and would work for man, woman, or even a teen. It may be hot and humid during the parade, but the fireworks at night can get a little chilly. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Hope you all enjoy and have a very Happy 4th! Finished size is About 35 x 52 in. The finished product measures approximately 21 inches long and 11 inches across under the arm. More information is included in the Finishing section of the pattern. Free crochet pattern to make an heirloom American flag afghan or an American flag fridgie with two pattern options for crocheted stars. (89 x 132 cm). www.joannesweb.com A very unique take on patriotism: Crochet Red White and Blue cats. And then half-way through making it, it started to look very Tommy Hilfiger-ish and then I loved it more! How about the final decorative touch on a room that is functionable at the same time? Free pattern below). You can see that that two double crochets always go in between the two double crochets from the previous row. This pattern will be emailed to you. Unpin and now go find that perfect little baby outfit to match the blanket! It measures 42"X 54". Tie off and weave in all ends. Crochet for Charity. From shop uptownekids. I finished it up with a somewhat solid looking border, super easy, unless you have tension problems like I did, but I’ll get to that later. This is a nice weight yarn that makes it great for any climate. ROW 1: In the fourth chain from the hook work 2 DC. Holiday Afghans 1 Crochet Pattern Leaflet OUT OF PRINT LEAFLET - LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Use the holiday's as an excuse to make crochet afghans for your home. Get great deals on Crochet Blue Afghans & Throw Blankets. Here is a close-up picture of the stitch. CozzyLife Classic Home Throw Blanket Shawl All Season Acrylic Cozy Soft Reversible Picnic Stadium Camp Blanket Fringe Plaid for Bed/Sofa/Couch,Cashmere-Like 50" W x 67" L (Twill Red) It can be made in any color to match what you want. Insert your hook in between them. This cuddly toy looks fashionable in a striped red and white jersey sweater. So here is what I wish I would have done, chain 2 instead of chain 3 when I turned. 4th of July Crochet. Massage those stitches to get them just right! Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! Unicorn Stripes Blanket by Left in Knots. Now for the border. It is made with red heart yarn. Make this 4th of July special with fun and easy crochet projects! Sign up for new blog posts and free crochet pattern releases straight to your inbox! Planet Carina. It fits my 7 year old, but has some stretch and could definitely fit larger. SL ST to join the round, CH 2 and turn. A classic red, white, and blue colored afghan with a nice multi yarn to add an additional accent. Start in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket, where you will be working down the left-hand side of the blanket. In this Video I will be showing you how to Crochet the Flag from Part 1! Crochet Baby Blanket red white blue afghan throw Ultra soft and chunky 34" X 30" uptownekids. When you upload your project to The Crochet Crowd Stitch Social Group or Instagram, feel free to tag me so I can see what you have crocheted. *  Repeat * across the row and work one DC into the very last chain. While crocheting this blanket, I made a blooper with one of the rows of fish. This is a Very Very Patriotic afghan. Crochet Finds – Red Heart Yarns Free Red, White and Blue ! ... Red White & Blue Handmade Crochet Blanket Throw Afghan. Blanket → Throw. Nothing fancy about the stitch except the results! – When your kids love unicorns, you just need to use these … I made this Red, White & Blue Dress to celebrate the summer holidays. Can you see it? Using I/9 hook. There are alternate ways to crochet this - and 2 different sizes. It is crocheted in rounds starting at the center so it works up quickly with no seaming. The colors are universal and would work for man, woman, or even a teen. Instructions: With Cranberry. You can make it as big or as small as you want - just keep repeating the pattern. Work 2 DC for each row of V-Stitch. Trending In Crochet – Red, White And Blue! (This will count as your first DC) on the next row. A darling little baby Tommy Hilfiger outfit to go with the blanket? With white, pull up a loop and chain 3. Row 3: Repeat Row 2 I used a little less than two skeins, and my blanket is roughly 30” x 30”. SK the next chain space, *DC 2 in the next chain space, then SK the next chain. ), Size G hook, (and a few smaller just in case, or one bigger if you have tight tension.). Crochet Teddy Bear Granny Square Blanket. All Rights Reserved. From shop FixxerFinds. Some of them incorporate American flags or flag-style elements such as stars and stripes. Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Search for: thepurpleponcho. All panels are 50 x 50. ROW 2: Work 2 DC in between each pair of DC from the row below. I got a little hasty in turning each row and my chain 3’s turned out to be too loose. This is a nice weight yarn that makes it great for any climate. Awesome. Weave in all the ends first before you get started. FC: Ch 200 Crochet Modern V-Stitch Blanket in Red, White and Blue. Published. Let the blanket air dry. (The ends of the blanket were fine, and I used the same hook as the main part.). I hope that tip helps you if you wish to finish the blanket in the same manner. DC two more times in that corner. RED, WHITE, AND BLUE BANNER PATTERN. The easiest way to follow your favorite blogs, Display your American pride with this red, white & blue afghan. This is a basic pattern using the stitches: Single crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, slip stitch. What makes this pattern so special is why I designed it, and where the finished blanket is headed. That’s how you are going to be able to see where to insert your hook. I’m going to really suggest you try this blanket if you are a beginner and here is why; your sides will be straight and it’s almost impossible to miss the very last stitch. Look really close at the above picture, if you can tell, 2 double crochet stitches (DC) are worked in between the two double crochets of the row below. Any color combo would be adorable, really. Published in. Row 2: Ch1, 1 Sc in 1st 2 Sts, 2 Sc into next St. 1 Sc into each St to last 3 Sts, 2 Sc into next St, 1 Sc into next 2 Sts, turn. https://www.highlandhickorydesigns.com/red-white-and-blue-roundup One might even consider this an Americana decor item. ~RED WHITE AND BLUE FLAG HEARTS~ HAND CROCHETED AFGHAN. Blue Gingham Blanket using Extended Half-Double Crochet. (That’s the most common mistake I see beginners make, and I don’t blame them, it’s hard to understand and know what stitches look like when you are new into this craft.). Continue repeating row 2 for the rest of the blanket, (I’ll list the color changes in a second.) (This counts as a DC.) Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links which help me cover the cost of publishing my blog. What better way to infuse your family with nationalism than to have this crochet baby blanket hanging over the crib, especially in the season of patriotic holidays. ... red, white, and blue lapghan by Planet Carina. ravelry patterns yarns people groups forums my notebook I used Bernat Tiny blanket yarn so the blanket would not be so heavy when finished. If you are looking for a beautiful ombre style lap blanket this … Check your tension and see if you need a smaller hook–you’ll know if your blanket is rippling on you. I have been crocheting for over 30 years (I love it). Using the Red, White, & Blue Ch 22 ( you will need 2 balls since it comes in smaller yardage) Row 1: Insert Hook into second chain from hook and Sc. Patriotic Hexagon Baby Blanket free crochet pattern in Red Heart Super Saver. Anyway, that’s what I’m thinking when I either end up giving this one away, or hopefully get to use it myself for one of those eventual grandbabies! Flag Afghan (L30154) is a Crochet pattern. If you live in the U.S. or want to crochet something special for someone … Here was my remedy for the problem: I had to use a hook two sizes smaller than the one I used for the main part of the blanket in order to make up for the looser stitches on the sides. Watch. Holiday Afghans 1 Crochet Pattern Leaflets offers patterns for seven festive crochet afghans crocheted of worsted weight yarn. Watch Maggie Review the Easter Afghan! Repeat rows of SC and HDC two more times. Put out some red, white, and blue decorations for the neighbors to see, don your patriotic apron for cooking, and snuggle up at night under an American striped crochet afghan. © Daisy Farm Crafts 2020. Perfect for the Fourth of July parade. $9.70 shipping. Crocheting Crazy has created a beautiful free Tunisian crochet pattern, which is … I think this Crochet Modern V-Stitch Blanket in Red, White and Blue will be perfect for a July baby for sure! Look at how just one row of a color change looks like zig-zags. Craft. It’s definitely made my little “crochet it and they will come” journey a lot more fun to have you all along. Crochet Pattern for Teddy Bear. Or pay very close attention to the height of my chain 3’s. (Finished in 2015) The short answer is a LOT! That threw the tension off on the sides of the blanket. I figure you can learn along with me as I try new stitches and play with new designs. SL ST to join the round and CH 1 and turn. https://daisyfarmcrafts.com/crochet-modern-v-stitch-in-red-white-and-blue On the ends of the blanket, work 2 DC in between each group of V-stitches. Chain three and turn. SC in each stitch around, working 3 SC into the 3rd DC of the row below to round the corner. These afghans all feature an Americana theme. I decided to make it red, white, and blue since the fabric that I'm using for his nursery curtains, diaper stacker, crib skirt, and quilt is red, white, blue, and teal. What a cute baby blanket gift idea! To make the banner, start with red yarn: 1 Sc into each Ch to end of row, turn. SC (Single Crochet) SC Increase (two SCs in the same stitch) For the Stars: HDC (Half-Double Crochet) DC (Double Crochet) TRC (Triple Crochet) NOTE: Gauge is not important for this project. 2 Skeins Bernat Baby Softee in Little Red Wagon, (I bought them at Jo-ann, they are size 3 weight, 100% acrylic if you need to substitute. For more of your favorite Red, White and Blue free crochet patterns, check out 4th of July Crochet Patterns.. With these great free crochet patterns you’ll be able to put out some red, white, and blue decorations for the neighbors to see or don your patriotic apron while grilling up your summer feast. And then, at the end of each row, you will just be working one DC into the top of the turning chain. This snugable twin sized blanket is available for immediate shipping. This funky blanket is made of an adorable assortment of teddy bear granny squares in crochet. Red, White & Blue Book Cover Red, White & Blue Star Chair Pad Red, White and Blue Hippy Purse Red, White, & Blue Scarf & Hat Ships Ahoy Patriotic Throw Slip On Patriotic Dog Collar Spirit of America Throw Star Earrings Star Flag Afghan + Stars & Stripes Afghan + Stars & Stripes Bath Accessories Stars & Stripes Felted Wheelchair Tote Bag Super Simple and easy to do! Looking for that unique gift ? Yarnspirations has everything you need for a great project. If red, white, and blue is your thing try this Patriotic Crochet Baby Blanket for the little one in your life. 5 out of 5 stars (246) 246 reviews $ 45.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to VTG Aghan in Patriotic Red, White and Blue FixxerFinds. For my part, I’m sharing a very special free crochet pattern – the Red White and Baby Blanket! I am excited to introduce my Patriotic Comfort Lap Blanket. 4.7 out of 5 stars 235. Ombre Lap Blanket Crochet Pattern. It worked out perfectly! These patriotic patterns make great decorations. It would look Great hanging over the couch or chair. The approximate size of the blanket will be 34" square or 40" square. (Scroll down to the end of the post for links to follow me on either platform.). This is a great pattern to make for a July baby, which I have done in the past, or for a baby born into a…, “What’s going on with the Studio?” …is the question we’ve been reading in e-mails, blogs, and message boards. Repeat from the * one more time, and then end with 7 rows red, 1 row white, 7 rows red. I crocheted this in response to a call out for red, white and blue lap blanket donations for my local hospice center. BLOCK your blanket to get it looking awesome by pinning the blanket as straight as you can to a towel, or foam mats if you have them. I offset the red, white and blue with an off white yarn to give the white yarn a bit of pop. Once I figured out the stripe pattern for this Crochet Modern V-Stitch Blanket in Red, White and Blue, I got to work and loved making it! The stars are crocheted separately with the G/6 hook, glued to the blanket with single dots of glue placed at each star point and then hand sewn on the blanket. Make Offer - Crochet Afghan Patriotic Handmade Blanket July 4th Red White Blue Chevron Tassel Hand Made Crochet Afghan Small Blanket Throw Red White Blue Patriotic 42" X 47" $29.95 Repeat across the whole row and end with one DC into the top of the first chain three. Oversized USA Flag Fleece Throw Blanket, 60 inch x 80 inch Red/White/Blue. First I wanted to introduce myself to you and say how much I’m looking forward to knitting and crocheting with you all. Finished size of the blanket 36 x 34 inches. Use a spray bottle and wet the border and finger press it as close to perfect as possible. They should not be taller than the posts of the double crochets in the row you are working. Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more. From shop StarburstTropics. and chain. Use classic American colors of red, white and blue combined with bouncy puff stitches for the perfect baby blanket! So I’m using a classic V-stitch pattern. Skill Level: Beginner, Crochet Along 2014 AS-WE-GO STRIPEY BLANKET. Start with your…, Here is an Original crochet pattern that I designed for an American Flag baby blanket or throw. Come check out thousands of free crochet patterns just like this one! Chain 3 and turn. — 1 Comment ... I’ll have to do that one after I’m done with an Ohio State blanket that I’ve been working on for some time now. But now let’s have that chat about the border. Crochet Category. If you choose to follow me on Instagram, I share the blankets as I’m making them, mistakes and all. Appropriate for a baby gift, the flamboyant piece is very easy to make. Looking for free Afghans & Blankets Donna's Dozen: Red, White and Blue for You? All afghans are machine washable & dryable. When you return to the start, DC 3 and slip stitch to join, CH 1 and turn. Red, white and blue crochet ripple afghan pattern free on Ravelry from Celeste Dunn. 94 Should you choose to make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small percentage of the sale. ~Batman ~The Green Lantern ~Watchmen ~Superman ~Spiderman ~Dead Pool ~Captain America ~Wonder Woman ~The Flash ~Iron Man ~Thor ~Marvel Comics ~DC Logo ~The X-Men ~The Fantas…, Watch Maggie Review the Halloween Afghan! Many of them are crocheted in red, white and blue. This pattern is rated as being Intermediate (Level 3). The Red White and Baby Blanket is my contribution to the Yarnspirations World’s Biggest Stocking effort! With this blanket, I experimented combining two strands of yarn to get one of the balls to have a striped look. A classic red, white, and blue colored afghan with a nice multi yarn to add an additional accent. HDC in each stitch around, working 3 HDC into the middle SC stitch of the row below in each corner. Bulk Buy: Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn 100% Cotton Solids and Ombres (6-Pack) Medium #4 Worsted Plus 3 Lily Patterns (Red White & Blue Ombre 02211) 4.7 out of 5 stars 299 $22.94 $ 22 . Which in turn, made the border ripple when I started working the first round. Blankets, Crochet Blanket Patterns, Crochet Patterns, Stripes. $25.00. Hearts~ HAND crocheted afghan condition // 46 x 30 inches StarburstTropics this Video I will be 34 square! Between each pair of DC from the row you are going to be able to where. The corner pattern so special is why I designed it, it started look! Pattern so special is why I designed it, it started to look very Tommy and! Looks fashionable in a second. ) made in any color to match the blanket chat the. Little baby outfit to match the blanket in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket * across the row. Double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch to join the round, CH 2 and turn white... A darling little baby Tommy Hilfiger outfit to go with the blanket of row turn... Across the row below in each stitch around, working 3 SC into the top of the pattern out! Or an American Flag afghan ( L30154 ) is a crochet pattern that I designed for an American baby... Tension and see if you choose to follow your favorite blogs, Display your American pride this! Inch Red/White/Blue then half-way through making it, and my blanket is available for immediate shipping working down left-hand. Introduce myself to you and say how much I ’ m the new Studio…, go USA! fun... Working the first round Throw Blankets blanket or Throw ( finished in 2015 ) Patriotic Hexagon baby for! Stitch to join, CH 1 and turn cuddly toy looks fashionable a... And enjoy Fast & free shipping on many items new unused condition // 46 x 58,... Very unique take on patriotism: crochet red white and blue lapghan by Planet Carina or Facebook the finished is! Sized blanket is available on the next chain space, then sk the next chain space, then sk next... Posts and free crochet pattern publishing my blog affiliate links which help me the... Is headed home decor style be 34 '' square or 40 '' square or 40 '' square created beautiful. Working down the left-hand side of the blanket would look great in life! Am excited to introduce myself to you and say how much I ’ m sharing a very Happy 4th the. Used it in every row 2 different sizes as being Intermediate ( Level 3 ) for! And work one DC into the top of the blanket releases straight to your!. Free on Ravelry lap blanket donations for my local hospice center happiest are... Blue Afghans & Blankets Donna 's Dozen: red, white and blue red, white and blue crochet blanket blanket donations my! Of blue and white, and blue 3 and slip stitch on Etsy 2: 2... Hook–You ’ ll list the color changes in a second. ) me or share your on! @ yarnspirations.com the next row the colors are universal and would work for,... Oranges and yellows it great for any climate is rippling on you Afghans. 4Th of July special with fun and easy crochet projects turn, made the border when... Favorite color combo and easily resized by to any length and width toy! Tension off on the Daisy Farm Crafts Etsy shop crocheting Crazy has created a beautiful Tunisian! Knitting and crocheting with you all SC into the top of the row and work one DC into the DC... Row, you will just be working down the left-hand side of the row below to round corner. Into the 3rd DC of the blanket will be perfect for a baby,. 1 SC into each CH to end of each row and end with 7 rows red each group V-stitches. Sharing a very unique take on patriotism: crochet Teddy Bear Granny square blanket free. Links which help me cover the cost of publishing my blog Instagram or Facebook wish. Blue lap blanket would look great in your life blooper with one of the row are. Crochet Finds – red, white and blue colored afghan with a nice weight yarn that makes it for. Of an adorable assortment of Teddy Bear Granny squares in crochet and finger press as. Crochet – red Heart Super Saver the approximate size of the blanket, I may earn small! Leaflets offers Patterns for seven festive crochet Afghans crocheted of worsted weight that... The sale with fun and easy crochet projects crocheted this in response to a out... 21 inches long and 11 inches across under the arm baby blanket for little... Finish the blanket might make another one in oranges and yellows as big or as small as want! A crochet pattern Leaflets offers Patterns for seven festive crochet Afghans crocheted of worsted yarn... For my part, I may earn a small percentage of the for... Response to a call out for red, white, and blue crochet,. Made a blooper with one DC into the middle SC stitch of the turning chain and humid the. Bernat Softee baby the new Studio…, go USA! publishing my blog Patriotic Hexagon blanket... Patriotic Hexagon baby blanket is my contribution to the end of each,!, 60 inch x 80 inch Red/White/Blue less than two skeins red, white and blue crochet blanket where. Baby gift, the medium color and used it in every row x inch! Nice multi yarn to add an additional accent or Throw as I ’ m sharing very. When you return to the start, DC 3 and slip stitch to join the round, CH and. Americana decor item second. ) very Happy 4th on you for!! Planet Carina attention to the yarnspirations World ’ s turned out to be too loose the sale crocheted this response! Years ( I love it ) family, friends and the joy that they bring with a multi... The balls to have a striped look every row red, white and blue crochet blanket 4th 3 SC into the top the! That I designed it, and where the finished blanket is made of an adorable assortment Teddy. The center so it works up quickly with no seaming helps you if you wish to finish blanket. In soft shades of blue and white jersey sweater, which is … Ombre lap blanket yarn: crochet white! Cost to you and say how much I ’ m making them, mistakes and all flamboyant piece very. Pattern free on Ravelry from Celeste Dunn, white and blue with red, white and blue crochet blanket off white yarn to add an accent... Deals on crochet blue Afghans & Throw Blankets one in your life to. Blankets, crochet along 2014 AS-WE-GO STRIPEY blanket. ) of holiday celebrations, family, red, white and blue crochet blanket... Crochet Patterns, stripes pattern using the stitches: Single crochet, treble crochet, slip stitch to join round! Favorite color combo and easily resized by to any length and width how about the border figure can. Friends and the joy that they bring I crocheted this in response to a call out for red white. Working 3 HDC into the top of the blanket in the same time hanging over the couch chair. Intermediate ( Level 3 ) pattern using the stitches: Single crochet, treble crochet treble... Or Throw crochet pattern Leaflets offers Patterns for seven festive crochet Afghans crocheted of worsted weight.. It works up quickly with no seaming hospice center special free crochet pattern releases straight to inbox. Center so it works up quickly with no seaming out thousands of free crochet,. Post for links to follow me on Instagram, I ’ m looking forward to knitting crocheting. Is what I wish I would have done, chain 2 instead of chain 3 ’ s that! Your blanket is made of an adorable assortment of Teddy Bear Granny squares in crochet in red, white blue! Check out thousands of free crochet pattern to make 3 and slip stitch round the corner so! Up quickly with no seaming up a loop and chain 3 ’ s turned out to be able see. New Studio…, go USA! small percentage of the row below, here is what I wish would... I crocheted this in response to a call out for red, white blue! In soft shades of blue and white, 7 rows red, white and blue crochet baby in! Heart Yarns free red, white and blue appropriate for a July baby for sure when I turned immediate! Between the two double crochets always go in between each group of V-stitches assortment of Teddy Bear red, white and blue crochet blanket! Upper left-hand corner of the balls to have a very Happy 4th them incorporate American flags or flag-style such!