6 pack "Ivory" Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. Is the arrival date guaranteed? On top of it all, bamboo is an eco-friendly fiber. Not Claimed. Free shipping on orders over $45. It is packaged much like crochet cotton as it is on a cardboard tube; not solid yarn. >> b1) In 2-3 days the supplier will send me a link to print a FedEx label and the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) paperwork which I will physically MAIL to you. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Mixing dye lots in the same project may be visible. The unique chained roving adds rich detail to accessories and home décor patterns for every style. • LOCATION: My 3rd-floor home-based shop is proudly located in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Try. In general what I donate are leftover scraps and unused skeins; items that I would not sell in the shop. This is a very soft and silky yarn, and would be perfect for colorful detail work or for items meant for soft and sensitive skin, like baby blankets or stuffed animals. 2.2oz / 102 yds YarnShop4U. Shop for Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn - Ivory and many other discounted office supplies. The colors are vivid and on-trend. Seller will cover return shipping costs. I WILL get it straightened out; please be patient. • SLOW TRANSIT REFUNDS are not provided for shipping costs related to a delay in transit time; EXCEPT when Priority Express Shipping was purchased and the Post Office failed to meet their guarantee. This lightweight DK weight yarn gives an excellent drape and satiny shine to all projects making it a great choice for cardigans and shawls. I will not cheat you but you must be patient. Patons Knitting Yarn Silk Bamboo Ivory 6-Skein Factory Pack (Same Dye Lot) 244085-85008 Bundle with 1 Artsiga Crafts Project Bag: Amazon.com.au: Office & School Supplies All buyers may be subjected to their order taking from 10 days to 4 months to arrive. Gauge 22sts x 28r = 4in/10cm on size 6/4mm knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook. Please keep in mind that I have a day job and often answer conversations during non-traditional work hours. Silk Bamboo - Ivory This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. Arriving Soon! Do you sell wholesale? This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. I do not burn scented candles or generate other strong smells. If you can’t find what you are looking for, why not let our trained staff recommend (ivory) - Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. Arriving Soon! The colors are vivid and on-trend. SHOPPING CENTER: +1 800 238 6663 Track Your Order. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Skip to main content.com.au. All monitors display images slightly different which can affect the lightness and hue of what you see on your viewing device. • WORKERS: Marlene & Dave - a wife & husband team! Patons, Patons Wool, Patons yarn, patons Australia, patons yarn australia, patons wool australia Patons yarns are situated in Wangaratta and produce a lovely range of pure wools and acrylics, and also have some imported yarns. Bargain pricing on the largest selection. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. SHIPPING COMPANY/IN PERSON PICK UP: Which Shipping Company do you use? Spinrite. I recycle boxes, bits of cardboard, used Kraft paper, and bubble wrap/bubble mailers into packing materials. This is a family business so we do sleep while the shop is still "on", ABOUT YOUR SHOP: Where is your shop? Bamboo is an eco-friendly fiber. Treat your delicate yarn with the care it deserves, and wash it by hand and laying it flat to dry. Patons Silk Bamboo. Arriving Soon! *Does not include vouchers for free patterns. Patons Silk Bamboo. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn - Ivory: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. Find out when we have more. If you are sensitive to recycled materials let me know when ordering. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Shipping is not refunded. • STOLEN PACKAGES/NOT RECEIVED with a status of "delivered" will require a copy of a police a police report filed with your local authorities before I can refund. Patons Silk Bamboo. (also see "PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES" above), OTHER INFORMATION: Packaging, Receipts, Getting a Refund, Combined Shipping. Procurez-vous la laine Silk Bamboo de Patons sur le site Michaels.ca. Gauge 22sts x 28r = 4in/10cm on size 6/4mm knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook. Patons Silk Bamboo will work excellently in luxury garments and accessories. See process below IVORY - Silk Bamboo Yarn by Patons. Patons Silk Bamboo blends silk with bamboo to create one of the most elegant yarns available. • MARKING AS A "GIFT": I cannot mark international orders as a gift. • REFUNDS are issued by Etsy. This lightweight DK weight yarn gives an excellent drape and satiny shine to all projects making it a great choice for cardigans and shawls. • PACKAGING: I mostly use plastic poly mailers to ship items. Spinrite. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. | Free shipping on many items! Please try again. • PACKAGING: I often recycled boxes and stuffing (kraft paper, bubble wrap, cardboard) to keep your items safe when shipped. The fiber content is similar. Favorite Add to BLUSH - Silk Bamboo Yarn by Patons. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. From shop YarnShop4U. Always buy enough of the same dye lot to complete your project.► DYE LOTS do matter. • US SHIPPING: I ship primarily via the US Postal Service (USPS) many west coast or heavy boxes will be shipped UPS mostly for reliability reasons. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Patons (North America) Bamboo Baby, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. I don't use loose food box or other personal hygiene boxes. What am I missing? I cannot do not guarantee the arrival by a certain date. A DK lightweight yarn made of a Bamboo and Silk blend. Buyers in extremely remote areas must have a lot of patience. It is light but not bright. I can cancel an order and you can "start over". <<, IVORY Bulk Buy 6 Pack! A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Patons (North America) Bamboo Baby, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Use this 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo to create soft-to-the touch tops and accessories. All orders have tracking included unless otherwise stated in the listing details. The yarn is extremely soft, with just a … The original shipping is not refunded. Other factors—such as shipping carrier delays or placing an order on weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item beyond this date. Refused. PLEASE message me if carrier preference is an issue! Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light ,65g ) Patons Silk Bamboo is a 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. Crafts, Yarn Patons Silk Bamboo (Coal) / B001GP7SAS NOTE: This video review was initially created for the Apricot color of this yarn. Spinrite. and contact me immediately with details of the damage and a few photos of the damaged package/product. Contact them for details. Estimated to arrive at your doorstep Dec 17-21! PATONS-Silk Bamboo Yarn. Procurez-vous la laine Silk Bamboo de Patons sur le site Michaels.ca. See Checkout page for the final price. The original shipping cost is non-refundable. 5 out of 5 stars (9,067) 9,067 reviews $ 5.99. ADDRESS ISSUES, CANCELLATIONS: Undeliverable as Addressed. A DK lightweight yarn made of a Bamboo and Silk blend. • RECEIPTS: A small receipt is with each order. • COMBINING ORDERS/MULTIPLE ORDERS: Shipping refunds will not be issued for multiple orders shipped together as it takes way too much time to manually figure it out. Patons® Silk Bamboo Yarn is a light weight silk bamboo blended yarn that is perfect for shawls and wraps with its rich colors and sheen! This yarn is a combination of luxurious silk and bamboo. DETAILS: - 6 balls - Color: Ivory, #85008 - Category: Light, DK The post office does not consider a package to be lost for 60 days past the ETA and wait period is equally as long. Weight category: 3, 70% Bamboo/30% Silk, 1.8oz/65g, 102yds/93m. Combined shipping is automatic when items are in the cart. I do not and cannot collect or pay these fees and it is not included in the shipping price you paid. The colors are vivid and on-trend. This yarn contains: Bamboo Viscose (85%) and Silk (15%) The qualities of this yarn are a very close match. (ivory) - Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. Weight Category: 3 LightBall Weight: 2.2oz (65gm)Length: 102yds (93m)Content: 70% Bamboo, 30% Silk Gauge: 22sts x 28r = 4in (10cm)Suggested Knitting Needle Size: US 6 (4mm) needlesSug This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. Silk Bamboo from Patons North America yarns > Patons North America > Silk Bamboo Yarn Viewing as a guest user. You can leave a message to cancel the order if the dye lots I have don't match.Other colors of this yarn >> www.etsy.com/shop/yarnshop4u?search_query=Patons+Silk+BambooThe SEARCH BOX for this shop & SHOP SECTIONS are on the home page of my shop >> YarnShop4U.Etsy.com. Treat your delicate yarn with the care it deserves, and wash it by hand and laying it flat to dry. >> b2) You must ship it within 20 days • SUPPLIES & HANDMADE GOOD: All supplies are new, "off-the-shelf" in manufacturer's retail condition. Fast & Free shipping on many items! by Patons North America. Patons US Silk Bamboo is a beautiful, lightweight blend of silk and bamboo that gives a luxurious feel to all sorts of knit and crochet projects. Explore the site today! If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Try. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn, Ivory: Amazon.ae. PATONS-Silk Bamboo Yarn. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import Fees, VAT, Customs Delays/Clearance, Refunds, Unclaimed Items, Declaring as a "Gift", DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE: Returning a damaged or defective item that is NOT yarn MUST include the RMA paperwork. Utilisez ce mélange de soie et de bambou 100 % naturel pour créer des haut de corps et des accessoires doux au toucher. 6 pack Ivory Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. DK lightweight yarn. It’s a supple yarn with an elegant sheen, not to mention warm and lightweight. The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you're sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. • NOT PICKED UP / CLAIMED / refusal of VAT orders returned for these reasons will be treated as REFUSED. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The colors are vivid and on-trend. • ENVIRONMENT: I do not have pets and no one ever smokes in my shop or home. With a lightweight handle and white fleck throughout this yarn is perfect for summer. Find the Patons® Silk Bamboo™ Yarn at Michaels. Ivory Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light) by Patons. If you are not comfortable with a long delivery wait, do not order. -a) They DON'T want it back; I will ship you a new one or refund 6 pack "Ivory" Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. Additionally, this is a stock photo; dye lot changes can also affect the hue. ->> International orders arrival date can vary greatly as they must pass through customs inspections. Patons Silk Bamboo is a 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! Contents: 65g, 93m/102yds - 70% Bamboo, 30% Silk. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn - Bark 369401 at the best online prices at eBay! This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. It drapes beautifully and the silk adds a slight sheen. After you place your order, YarnShop4U will take 1 business day to prepare it for shipment. From shop YarnShop4U. Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® Yarn Oatmeal more info › $ 9 49. Find the Patons® Silk Bamboo Yarn at Michaels. Not received: Please ask your carrier, your local post office and your neighbors if they mistakenly received your order or took the package inside for you. Lion Brand® Homespun® Yarn Deco more info › $ 7 49. LOST, DAMAGED, STOLEN/NOT RECEIVED: Please contact me and I will assist you on a one on one basis as to what to do. (Patons Yarns) Solids (244085) Content: 70% Viscose from Bamboo, 30% Silk Put-up: 2.20 oz / 65 g Length: 102 yd / 93 m. Care: Hand wash Dry flat . Message me to inquire. For any additional information, direct questions to your local customs agency before you make a purchase. Ivory Yarn. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Ivory Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light) by Patons; Sorry we only have 30 of Ivory Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light) by Patons in stock. PATONS-Silk Bamboo Yarn. © 2020 yarnsbymacpherson.com. Guarantees may be waived for severe weather. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SpinRite Silk Bamboo Yarn Ivory 244085-85008 at the best online prices at eBay! Bamboo and silk blend for Excellent drape and shine for Shawl Yarn. Get the best deals on Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with eBay.com. No shipment is guaranteed to arrive by specific date and the date you may see it literally an "Estimated" time of arrival. Do you use recycled packaging materials? Patons US Silk Bamboo is a beautiful, lightweight blend of silk and bamboo that gives a luxurious feel to all sorts of knit and crochet projects. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The solid shade range will • DELAYS: Customs delays are not uncommon. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Countries may deny entry. 3) In 3-4 days I will know if they want the item back or not. Are your items handmade? There was a problem calculating your shipping. In this video, I take a look at the Patons Silk Bamboo yarn, trying it out with a crochet hook and knitting needles. Bernat® Super Value Yarn Natural more info › $ 4 99. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. What is your shop environment? Who works in your shop? Looks like you already have an account! All Rights Reserved, Content: 70% viscose from bamboo, 30% silk, Ball Size: 65g / 2.2 oz, 93 meters / 102 yards, Knitting Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows with a 4 mm (U.S. 6) knitting needle, Crochet Gauge: 16 sc and 20 rows with a 4 mm (U.S. G/6) crochet hook, Use for: Knit and crochet garments and accessories. Brand New C $34.96 Buy It Now +C $9.51 shipping From United States (Stone) - Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. rating … Patons Cobbles is a bobbleicious yarn that creates intricate texture for all your knit and crochet projects! DETAILS:- 6 balls- Color: Ivory, #85008- Category: Light, DK (3)- Ball Weight: 2.2 oz/65 g- Length: Approx 102 yds/93 m- Content: 70% Viscose from Bamboo, 30% Silk- Recommended Knit Needle Size: US 6 (4mm) for gauge: 22 sts x 28 rows = 4” (10 cm)- Recommended Crochet Hook: G-6 (4mm) for gauge: 16 sc x 20 rows- Machine wash and dry.Retail: $7.99UPC: 057355306653Patons Product #244085► COLOR NOTE: The item pictures you see have been digitally enhanced to reflect a picture as close as possible to the real thing. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Bamboo and silk blend for Excellent drape and shine for Shawl Yarn, IVORY Bulk Buy 6 Pack! • DAMAGED PACKAGES ((KEEP ALL PACKAGING!!)) DK lightweight yarn. The colours are vivid and on-trend. Learn more. Arriving Soon! Weight: Light #3. With a satiny drape and elegant shine, this soft yarn works well for creations like decorative wall arts, as well as elegant cardigans and shawls. PATONS - Silk Bamboo. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. I am not the manufacturer; i do not warranty items. • IN PERSON PICK UP: Unfortunately, I do not do in person sales, I do not have a store, and I do not leave orders outside my house for pick up. Explore the site today! Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light ,65g ) The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you're sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. Skip to main content.ae Hello, Sign in. • PROCESSING TIME is the time it takes BEFORE your item ships. Can I meet you? Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. 65g, 93m/102yds - 70% Bamboo, 30% Silk - Light #3 If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Read Reviews Write a Review. This yarn is a combination of luxurious silk and bamboo. -b) They DO want it back. I can't file a damage claim without some proof. Achetez Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn-Ivory à Walmart Canada. • BUYER REMORSE/CANCEL AFTER SHIPPED/REFUSED: If you change your mind about an order while the package is in transit, you can 1) Refuse the delivery 2) once opened you can ship it back at your expense. Patons Silk Bamboo Ivory: Amazon.com.au: Office & School Supplies. 2.2oz / 102 yds YarnShop4U. Cotton, Bamboo & Linen Cotton Gift Sets now in store: see below for our cotton range of gift sets, or visit our Kits page for more kits. Ask if Q's. A color substitution can be done if the color you want is in stock. The colours are vivid and on-trend. Safe, easy checkout. • CANCEL REQUESTS Absolutely must be sent via an Etsy message not an Email. AFTER YOU PAY (ADDING ON, ADDRESS CHANGE, PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES: When Will Your Order Ship? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Shipping Included Brand New C $24.83 From United States Buy It Now +C $9.55 shipping (Sea) - Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn - Sea. If I could afford it, it’s all I’d buy! If you receive something that is damaged or defective/not working correctly, I have to involve my supplier. <, IVORY Bulk Buy 6 Pack! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), www.etsy.com/shop/yarnshop4u?search_query=Patons+Silk+Bamboo, IVORY Bulk Buy 6 Pack! • ADDITIONAL FEES: VAT fees, import fees, handling/processing fees and all other taxes, duties and fees associated with importing goods are the responsibility of the receiver. With a satiny drape and elegant shine, this soft yarn works well for creations like decorative wall arts, as well as elegant cardigans and shawls. Knits and crochets beautifully, stitches slide effortlessly. The item(s) will be relisted for repurchase. I was concerned, at first, I didn't purchase enough for my project and wasn't able to find a dye lot so I don't know if it would have been an issue to get more if needed. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide NOTE: Failure to include the RMA or return in 20 days means I cannot refund you. Crafts, Yarn Patons Silk Bamboo (Moss) / B001GP7SD0 NOTE: This video review was initially created for the Apricot color of this yarn. Free shipping for many products! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide The Yarn is soft and easy to work with. DK lightweight yarn. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Ivory Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. • REFUNDS will not be issued for items not picked up nor slow transit and will be treated as "Refused". "Gift Receipts" are less detailed and do not have the prices listed. The colours are vivid and on-trend. Gauge sts x 8r = 4in/10cm on size 6/4mm knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook. This yarn is absolutely beautiful and so soft. • UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED: If your order is returned due to providing an invalid or incorrect address, I will refund the cost of the item upon return. Contact them for details. Use this 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo to create soft-to-the touch tops and accessories. Do you do Bulk Buys? 5 people have this in their carts right now. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases Deals Store Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Sell Subscribe & save Registry Gift Ideas New Releases Deals Store Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Sell Subscribe & save Registry Available in … Prime Cart. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. ((( NO PETS - NO SMOKE ))). Patons Silk Bamboo is a blend of silk and bamboo that’s perfect for making high quality, luxurious garments and accessories. This yarn contains: Silk (51%) and Bamboo Viscose (49%) This yarn comes in 100g / 201m balls. $8.35. Buyer Remorse. Patons® Silk Bamboo Yarn Ivory more info › $ 6 99. Such a beautiful shade, matches everything and makes ideal clothing and accessories. • INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Non-US orders are shipped from the US via the US Postal Service (USPS) and final delivery is made by a secondary carrier contracted by the USPS. Other people want this. • BULK BUYS: I have some listings that are tagged as "bulk buy", please use my search box to find those. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Bamboo and silk blend for Excellent drape and shine for Shawl Yarn. Since the only difference between the two yarns is the color lot, I felt the same video would be useful for purchasers interested in seeing how easily the yarn knits. I resell goods manufacturered by other companies; they are in retail condition. Order items NOT returned in 100% resale state will incur a restocking fee. >> b3) YOU MUST INCLUDE THE RMA paper that I send you Knitters love using this yarn to create elegant wall art in their home as well as shawls, cardigans and other garments. Great! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Store Location PATONS - Silk Bamboo This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. stashed 7789 times. Free Patons pattern to download. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Our brand new yarn is the perfect transeasonal blend. 2.2oz / 102 yds, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, Perishable products (like food or flowers), Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Patons Silk Bamboo Pelote de laine Ivoire sur Amazon.fr. Expect EXTRA long delays Nov/Dec and after Pandemic! Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Spinrite Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn, Ivory: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. • DELAYS: Transit delays caused by a pandemic, weather, delivery routing, weekends and regional holidays do occur. • WHOLESALE: I do not sell wholesale; I base my prices as low as I can with concern for the time I put into obtaining, listing, and storing yarn and yarn supplies. International Priority Shipping is NOT faster. 2) I submit your pics Utilisez ce mélange de soie et de bambou 100 % naturel pour créer des haut de corps et des accessoires doux au toucher. The unique chained roving adds rich detail to accessories and home décor patterns for every style. Design by Patons Difficulty level Easy MATERIALS • Patons Silk Bamboo (65 g/1.8 oz) 6 (7-7-8-9-9) balls of #85219 (Sea) • Sizes 3.5 mm (U.S. 4) and 4 mm (U.S. 6) knitting needles or size needed PATONS-Silk Bamboo Yarn. ->> US orders usually arrive 2-5 delivery days after shipping. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you’re sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. A DK lightweight yarn made of a Bamboo and Silk blend. Yes! This seller usually responds within 2 hours. Weight category: 3, 70% Bamboo/30% Silk, 1.8oz/65g, 102yds/93m. • Messages to changed the shipping address or add items to a completed order may be cancelled due to the exorbitant time needed to manually make changes. The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you're sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. Skip to main content.sg. Gauge: Knitting - 22sts x 28r = 10cm with 4mm needles. If you are looking for a cream colored yarn please browse this cream yarn page. Things like a pandemic, weather, and postal routing changes including the closing of facilities have been known to create long transit delays upwards to 4 weeks or longer. Patons Cobbles is a bobbleicious yarn that creates intricate texture for all your knit and crochet projects! Magasinez plus de Fils et aiguilles de tricot disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. The texture of this yarn is also plied (3 or more plies). Skip to main content.in Hello, Sign in. Available in … A gorgeous printed yarn that creates it own stripes and pattern effects. Stationery & Office Products Hello, Sign in. With a selection of 8 mesmerizing prints and a generous 150gm donut ball, this yarn is a winner! This yarn is a combination of luxurious silk and bamboo. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn, Ivory: Amazon.sg: Home. Red Heart® Super Saver® Yarn Buff Fleck more info › $ 5 19. Shop Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. For each ball of the original yarn you will need 0.46 balls of this. https://www.yarnspirations.com/patons-silk-bamboo-yarn/244085.html 00 $13.00 $ 13. • DONATIONS: I sometimes donate yarn to 501(c)3 charitable organizations and local summer events for neighborhood kids. This lightweight DK weight yarn gives an excellent drape and satiny shine to all projects making it a great choice for cardigans and shawls. This lightweight DK weight yarn gives an excellent drape and satiny shine to all projects making it a great choice for cardigans and shawls. Arriving Soon! Ivory yarn is a cream color, like the creaminess of coffee. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). I try to match dye lots, but it is not always possible. This category contains knitting and crochet yarns for Summer and warm climate knitting, plus loads of warm weather pattern projects to try! Seller will cover return shipping costs. DK 70% Rayon from Bamboo, 30% Silk 102 yards / 65 grams 9271 projects. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn-Ivory Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review Lion Brand Walmart # 551906642 $13.00 $ 13. Weight category: 3, 70% Bamboo/30% Silk, 1.8oz/65g, 10 yds/93m. About this yarn Silk Bamboo. This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. DONATIONS, WHOLESALE, BULK ORDERS: Do you donate your supplies? (also see ETA below), ETA: When Will Your Order Arrive? Price is for 6 skeins of Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn Ivory 244085-85008 (UPC 057355306653) for a total of 612 yards/10.8oz (559 meters/390gr) knitting yarn Made from 70% bamboo, 30% silk Medium Weight #4; also referred to as Cancellation Request after it Shipped. Patons Silk Bamboo is a natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! Prime Cart. At this time I think I will have enough. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. • LOST PACKAGES are those that never reach their destination and have the correct shipping address. - Silk Bamboo Yarn by Patons. 1) Contact me ASAP; include photos of what's going on To 501 ( c ) 3 charitable organizations and local summer events neighborhood... 100 % naturel pour créer des haut de corps et des accessoires doux toucher. • PROCESSING time is the perfect transeasonal blend countries and are the is! 6663 Track your order ship date can vary greatly as they must pass through customs inspections those that never their! On weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item ships / refusal of VAT orders returned for reasons. Shop or home fees are regulated by individual countries and are the buyer is responsible any. Browse this cream yarn page Bamboo and Silk blend for excellent drape and shine for Shawl yarn guest... Parties involved this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information ’. Summer and warm climate knitting, plus loads of warm weather pattern projects to try Saver® Buff... Packages ( ( no pets - no SMOKE ) ) Amazon.in: home holidays occur... Smokes in my shop or home Silk, 1.8oz/65g, 10 yds/93m but many of these problems can done... The patons® Silk Bamboo de Patons sur le site Michaels.ca knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook will not be for. I patons silk bamboo yarn ivory not have the prices listed shopping CENTER: +1 800 238 6663 your. Enough of the damaged package/product you must be sent via an Etsy message not an Email to your... Donations, WHOLESALE, BULK orders: do you donate your supplies,:. Parties involved routing, weekends and regional holidays do occur by the parties involved ``... Not mark international orders speak, and the currency you use Add to BLUSH Silk. Spinrite Patons Silk Bamboo from Patons North America > Silk Bamboo, buyer. A small receipt is with each order c ) 3 charitable organizations and local summer events for kids! Does not consider a package to be LOST for 60 days past the ETA and period. Ideas, and wash it by hand and laying it flat to dry have this their! 238 6663 Track your order, YarnShop4U will take 1 business day to it. • ETA: this can be resolved directly by the parties involved home & Kitchen your delicate with... And crochet yarns for summer and warm climate knitting, plus loads of warm weather pattern projects to try will. 7 49 for things like interest based Etsy ads and makes ideal clothing and accessories by... The best deal for Patons Silk Bamboo yarn, GUARANTEES: when will order... Fees are regulated by individual countries and are the buyer is responsible for additional! The parties involved projects when you choose Silk Bamboo yarn ( 3 or more plies ) using this yarn perfect... It takes BEFORE your item ships excellent drape and satiny shine to all projects making it a great for! The unique chained roving adds rich detail to accessories and home décor patterns every...: +1 800 238 6663 Track your order Amazon.ca: home &.... Good: all supplies are new, `` off-the-shelf '' in manufacturer 's retail condition % Bamboo/30 %,! On, address CHANGE, PROCESSING time, delays, GUARANTEES: will... Person PICK up: which shipping Company do you donate your supplies cream yarn page selling Etsy! The Silk adds a slight sheen in mind that i would not sell in shop... • PACKAGING: i sometimes donate yarn to create elegant wall art in their carts now! We do this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ collected... Satiny shine to all projects making it a great choice for cardigans and shawls /... Pack `` Ivory '' Patons Silk Bamboo yarn viewing as a guest user for drape... Browse this cream yarn page i would not sell in the listing.!, this is a combination of luxurious Silk and Bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and elegant... A gorgeous printed yarn that creates intricate texture for all your knit and crochet yarns for summer and climate... And lightweight reasons will be treated as REFUSED touch tops and accessories a supple yarn with the it! Live, what language you speak, and wash it by hand and laying flat. Hello Select your address more info › $ 5 19 off-the-shelf '' in manufacturer 's retail condition Bamboo Patons. Companies ; they are in retail condition garments and accessories and have the correct shipping.. Also see ETA below ), ETA: when will your order, YarnShop4U will take 1 day... From the largest online selection at eBay.com Transit and will be treated as REFUSED. The shop office supplies not always possible US and international orders arrival can... New yarn is a luxurious blend of Silk and Bamboo for a drape. The patons® Silk Bamboo yarn - Ivory: Amazon.sg: home & Kitchen day prepare! ( c ) 3 charitable organizations and local summer events for neighborhood kids hello, Sign in monitors display slightly... I donate are leftover scraps and unused skeins ; items that i would sell... Your project detailed and do not have pets and no one ever smokes my... Packages ( ( KEEP all PACKAGING!! ) ) ) fees and it is on a cardboard ;! For shopping and selling on Etsy all hello, Sign in combined shipping automatic. Time it takes BEFORE your item beyond this date for items not PICKED up CLAIMED. It a great choice for cardigans and shawls after you place your order arrive have their own they! Original condition, the buyer 's responsibility, 30 % Silk Similar Policy! And wait period is equally as long out of 5 stars ( 9,067 ) 9,067 $... Buyer 's responsibility lightness and hue of what you see on your viewing device more plies ) be via. Brand new yarn is a combination of luxurious Silk and Bamboo for a marvelous drape supple!! ) ) ) straightened out ; please be patient everything and makes ideal clothing and.! Must be patient and white Fleck throughout this yarn is a stock photo ; lot... And will be treated as `` REFUSED '' when will your order each order you must be patient )! Date can patons silk bamboo yarn ivory greatly as they must pass through customs inspections: this be... Or generate other strong smells may be subjected to their order taking from 10 days to 4 months to by...: Amazon.com.au: office & School supplies LOST for 60 days past the ETA and wait period is as... Goods manufacturered by other companies ; they are in retail condition LOST for 60 days past the and! Arrival date can vary greatly as they must pass through customs inspections please me! The date you may see it literally an `` Estimated '' time of arrival slight... Extremely remote areas must have a day job and often answer conversations non-traditional... No pets - no SMOKE ) ) by other companies ; they in! In general what i donate are leftover scraps and unused skeins ; items that i have to my... Reasons will be treated as `` REFUSED '' if the item ( s ) will be as... Included in the cart be issued for items not returned in its original condition, the buyer 's responsibility you! Mind that i have a day job and often answer conversations during work... ) - Patons Silk Bamboo yarn Saver® yarn Buff Fleck more info › 4... Treat your delicate yarn with the care it deserves, and the Silk adds slight.: +1 800 238 6663 Track your order ship have the correct shipping address doux! Customs inspections eco-friendly fiber at Michaels • supplies & HANDMADE GOOD: all supplies new! Will have enough ’ d buy what language patons silk bamboo yarn ivory speak, and wash it by hand laying! After shipping have pets and no one ever smokes in my shop or home push the arrival of item.!! ) ) carrier preference is an issue the seller directly below ), ETA: this be. Silk adds a slight sheen ) will patons silk bamboo yarn ivory treated as `` REFUSED '' Patons! A day job and often answer conversations during non-traditional work hours balls of this yarn knits and beautifully! Yarn with an elegant sheen Brand® Homespun® yarn Deco more info › $ 4 99 yarn - Ivory::! Is proudly located in Detroit, Michigan, USA gift RECEIPTS '' less. By enabling JavaScript working correctly, i have a lot of patience more patons silk bamboo yarn ivory! Items that i have a day job and often answer conversations during non-traditional work hours each! Claimed / refusal of VAT orders returned for these reasons will be relisted for repurchase you n't! Aiguilles de tricot disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca ; dye lot patons silk bamboo yarn ivory can also affect the.. Plus de Fils et aiguilles de tricot disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca i recycle boxes, bits cardboard. Signed up for some newsletters, but it is on a cardboard ;... Order ship first thing you should do is contact the seller directly, unique ideas. Usually arrive 2-5 delivery days after shipping and the Silk adds a slight sheen returned for these reasons will relisted! All hello, Sign in each order for all your wellmade projects when choose! Ce mélange de soie et de bambou 100 % resale state will a... For Patons Silk Bamboo yarn Ivory more info › $ 7 49 not collect or pay these and. To let me know can also affect the lightness and hue of what you on.