3. 3 Hair Perfector Haarkur bestellen! It continues to rebuild and restore broken bonds that may have been missed by No.1 during the service, ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair possible. Buy Olaplex online in the following countries: Americas United States Brazil Mexico Chile Dominican Republic. I’ve never regretted buying a product more in my life. 3 bids. Add to Bag OLAPLEX N°6 Bond Smoother 100ml £ 26.00. (für alle Haartypen) für Damen, Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit All Hair Types 1x No.1 100ml + 2x No.2 je 100ml. Olaplex, Anzahl 3 Hair Perfector Konditionierung Haarpflege Pro 100 ml UK. OLRTKIT. Neues Angebot OLAPLEX Haarpflege Nr. OLAPLEX Trial Kit includes four of their hair repair holy grails in a limited-edition mini-sized collection. olaplex #7 bonding oil 30ml. … size : 4x 3.3fl. Die gebrochene Struktur deiner Haare wird wieder aufgebaut, wodurch du deutlich mehr Festigkeit in deinem Haare spüren wirkst. A great pre -treatment to any chemical service. NEW! £11.50. Hydrate Strengthen Repair. 1 and No. Discover fantastic products from Olaplex for fantastic salon quality choices. $ 28 Full item price. Olaplex No. Apply and process as normal. Your stylist will dye your hair using the hair dye that contains Olaplex No. 2. 1, 2, 3 und überraschen Sie Ihre Kunden mit repariertem, glänzendem, gesundem Haar! Additional Information. .co.uk. Comb through and leave on for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Olaplex No.1, No.2, No.3 15/30/30ml UK Genuine Product Damaged Hair Treatment. 3 is an at-home version of Olaplex’s bond multiplying technology, so you can see continued great results long after your hair has been dyed! The results are amazing, Excellent love this. olaplex apron. On average the following amounts of Olaplex is required: 10 Beobachter. Olaplex Salon Kit + FREE Olaplex … Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment. ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit, 1 Blue Light + 14 Treatments. EUR 28,59. Lie­fe­rung in: 1-3 Werk­ta­gen. Olaplex, Salon Intro Kit* Olaplex Hair Perfector No. Free UK Shipping. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 100ML 4.1 out of 5 stars 8. Additional Information. DHL. 00 ($3.29/Fl Oz) Save $25.00 when you buy $150.00 of select items. OL0x6-OL4x6-OL5x6-OL6x6-OL7x6-OLMBANNERLOGO-POS. Olaplex No.1, No.2, No.3 15/30/30ml UK Genuine Product Damaged Hair Treatment. Price: £28 ... would’ve made a welcome addition but since the repair kit costs just £24 it’s a minor moan. Definitely recommend it. With over 1.5 million professional hair colourists using Olaplex, it is the professional treatment of choice for many salons. Available at Space NK and Feel Unique, Olaplex No.0 can currently be bought as part of a kit, also featuring the No.3 Hair Protector. 244,96 € 244,96 € inkl. 3 Hair Perfector 250ml £ 52.00 Worth £70.00 4.77 /5 30 reviews. 2. Prime Repair Strengthen. Also Includes; PRODUCT TIP: To keep hair healthy between salon services, clients should take home OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector to use as a weekly treatment. £25.45. I used no 1, in my roots mixture (after looking on you-tube, how to attach and work the dispenser) Salon Intro Kit is for up to 70 applications and includes: OLAPLEX No4 & No5 100ml each! I have used it several times now and still got half the bottle of No 1 … Traveling Stylist Kit. Get more for your money with bulk deals and multipacks. £26.00. 4. Quick Look. £89.90. Brilliant, great for protecting scalp too, Amazing!!!! Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml - BRAND NEW . Je nach Vorliebe kannst du mit Olaplex deine Haarfarbe radikal oder leicht Verändern. Leave on for 10-30 minutes or do as Kimmy K does and leave overnight. Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit, 1 ct. 4.8 out of 5 stars 23. Click & Collect. 5), Olaplex Mega Pflege Set (No. Olaplex Blog - Hair Stories. Choose from 2 options and Find the best price for Olaplex No. 5 out of 5 stars (21) 21 product ratings - Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml - BRAND NEW . 6 + No. - Cuticle Porosity Reconstructor Treatment - Step 1 & 2 Duo (33.8oz Each) - With Pumps. Olaplex 3 reviews show that this product is used at home as a follow-up treatment. 3 Nur noch 1 verfügbar! n°3 hair perfector promo kit with brush. £55.00. It’s early days to see a big improvement in my hair but I like they way the products make my hair feel as it’s usually very dry and coarse! Die Anwendung des Produkts kann in zwei Phasen unterteilt werden. Olaplex No. FREE Shipping by Amazon. EUR 60,36 . The second step of the in-salon Olaplex system, No.2 Bond Perfector is applied to the hair at the backwash after all processing has developed and been rinsed. OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier and OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector can be added to any chemical treatment. 1-16 of 28 results for "olaplex 1 2 3" Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, 8.5 Fl Oz. Rücksendung 30 Tage kostenfrei. 00 ($25.00/Count) FREE Shipping by Amazon. olaplex cape. OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier and OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector can be added to any chemical treatment. £0 - £10 (22) £10 - £30 (90) £30 - £50 (46) £50 - £100 (17) £100+ (2) Does not contain. no.5 bond maintenance conditioner 250ml . No 6 Bond Smoother. 7 Bonding Oil. OLAPLEX N°2 BOND PERFECTOR . Online Stores. OLAPLEX N°2 BOND PERFECTOR . 2 Perfector. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (250 ml), Olaplex No.0 + No.3 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment Kit, Olaplex Traveling Stylist Set (No. $38.39 $ 38. For those with compromised hair Olaplex No. 1 Bond Multiplier 525 ml + No. Now, Superdrug have their own version, and it's mega cheap. Click & Collect. $28.00 $ 28. Brilliant item saves so much damage to the hair, Brilliant product, a must have for any qualified hairdresser, When bleaching really helps not to damage hair, Great product love it and so do my client s. Amazing product! £9.99. Definitely buy again and keep using. Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector. 3 Uses For Olaplex No.2 You Didn’t Know. Olaplex Single Use Pro system 4ml No.1 bond … Discover the patented salon brand that repairs your hair from chemical, thermal and mechanical damage in three simple steps. Nutzen Sie die Vorteile von den professionellen Friseurprodukten Olaplex No. Climate Pledge Friendly See 1 certification. Amazon.co.uk: olaplex 1 and 2 Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit. 4.3 out of 5 stars 407. 4.6 out of 5 stars 10,985. For optimum results, we recommend that you visit your local Olaplex salon for the full Olaplex … For optimum results, we recommend that you visit your local Olaplex salon for the full Olaplex … Add Olaplex to your pre-mixed colour and mix thoroughly. £23.65. 1 Bond Multiplier® Olaplex No. There are no other products like it , Love this product. 2 are meant to be used as part of the hair coloring process to prevent your hair from damage. Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit 3x100 ml (No. 4 + No. $28.00. Free postage. Free UK Shipping. Olaplex Hair Care & Styling for stronger, healthier hair. OLAPLEX TRAVELING STYLIST KIT Step 1, 2, 3 Hair Perfector. repair protect strengthen. I bought Olaplex 1 and 2 as a stand alone treatment (my hair dresser also used it on me with a root bleach) and I bought number 3 to use separately alongside my conditioner and moisture treatments. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo. Olaplex is one of my favourite services to offer. New. OL5C2L-OL4S2L-OL3HP100ML-OLMLOYALTYx25-OLMLEAFx10-OLMMIRRORx6 . However, I will continue to use #3 … 4.57 /5 21 reviews. Versand günstigster Gesamtpreis Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit 3x100 ml (No. Save more with Subscribe & Save . Excellent, far exceeded my expectations. Olaplex is a three-part hair treatment designed to restore damaged hair. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. 1; 2; 3; Show: Olaplex No.4 Shampoo & No.5 Conditioner Backwash Duo + FREE Olaplex No. The mission here at OLAPLEX is simple; every person, no matter their hair type, should have healthy hair. OLAPLEX patented active chemistry works on a molecular level to repair damaged and broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. Olaplex No. No 7 Bonding Oil. I used this often, with some OK results. After many years of color and highlights, my hair truly needed pampering. 48 sold. Free UK Shipping. 1, then rinse it out (using no shampoo) after the allotted amount of time. Aim for hair perfection with Olaplex’s hair treatments, renowned for their ability to work miracles on damaged and broken hair. Click & Collect. Education and Support. Olaplex No. 3+ No. Great product, wouldn't be without it now. Quick Look. When mixing developer with ½ ounce (15grams) scoop of bleach, add 1/8 ounce (3.75ml’s) of Olaplex. These Olaplex kits contain the Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier, Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector and a Dispensing tube. It didn’t do anything wrong, but I didn’t get the wow factor everybody was talking about. Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector delivers a targeted dose of nutrients from root to tip, helping to repair compromised strand structure for hair that’s stronger, shinier and altogether healthier. Shop for Olaplex No. Strengthen, repair and protect hair with OLAPLEX. Use the attached dosing dispenser to measure the correct amount of Olaplex needed. Add to Bag OLAPLEX N°5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml £ 26.00. Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit. Acai (3) AHAS (6) Avocado (2) Citric Acid (6) Hyaluronic Acid (2) PHA (4) Vitamin C (4) Vitamin E (1) Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix £ 60 .00 Worth £78.00 I’ve never regretted buying a product more in my life. flexi vent brush fl2002. I'm not sure it reached my expectations. Hello everybody! By OLAPLEX. salon kit #1 3x525ml. Great product for dry hair. 3.1 Schauen wir also einmal ein wenig in die Chemie Bild (1) Video (1) Schließen Preisvergleich Olaplex Traveling Stylist Set (No. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Traveling Stylist Kit. $14.00 - $28.00.