Monsters Inc Halloween Costumes. 95. Send. The Rescuers: Bernard • Bianca She is an old slug with brownish-yellow skin, gray eyes, and light gray, pointed hair. Ages: 36 months - 8 years. Roze (twin sister)[1] He tried really hard to make sur… She is especially stern to Mike, who she is constantly irritated by due to his incompetence; to the point where she slams a metal door onto his fingers with little warning. Whenever Roz notices the CDA coming, she slams down the shutter separating her office from the rest of the factory, probably to prevent everyone else from figuring out that she is really their leader. Pocahontas: Pocahontas • Flit • Meeko Bob Peterson, Actor: Up. 17-32 of 172 results for "roz monsters inc" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Click to find the best Results for monsters inc Models for your 3D Printer. Elena of Avalor: ElenaEnchanted: Giselle In stock on November 11, 2020. Monsters, Inc. is about a loveable monster named Sulley and his sidekick Mike Wazowski who have to scare children in order to power the city of Monstropolis, but things get a little crazy when a little girl named Boo wanders into their world. Voiced most times by Bob Peterson. Phineas and Ferb: Perry The only thing I didn't crochet myself is the glasses which I ordered online. … Shop Roz Monsters Inc. monsters inc t-shirts designed by duchessofdisneyland as well as other monsters inc merchandise at TeePublic. Back of pin has the "Genuine * Original * Authentic *" Disney Store stamp, an Official Pin … DuckTales (2017): Scrooge McDuck • Huey, Dewey, and Louie • Webby Vanderquack Silly Symphonies: Donald Duck • Big Bad Wolf • Practical Pig • Fiddler Pig • Fifer Pig • Ugly Duckling Brave: Merida Enemies Coolest 60+ Homemade Monsters Inc Costumes. In all three outtakes, Roz makes her infamous laugh, "Ahh-ha-ha!" 5 out of 5 stars (148) 148 reviews $ 16.41. And who will we be scaring today? WALL-E: WALL-E • EVE Tell me it's a new haircut. The Fox and the Hound: Tod • Copper The most common monsters inc roz … Monsters, Inc. is a 2001 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures.Featuring the voices of John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Steve … Ships in acid-free PET plastic Pop Protector with peel … She gives them both five minutes to say goodbye to Boo as they return her to her room, then observes as the door is shredded. Monsters At Work[1] Back of pin has the "Genuine * Original * Authentic *" Disney Store stamp, an Official Pin Trading 2017 stamp, "30th Anniversary" and "30e Anniversaire" … Hocus Pocus: Winifred Sanderson • Mary Sanderson • Sarah Sanderson • Binx Mike Wazowski is a proud and confident monster, partly defined by his friendship with James P. Sullivan, whom he works with as his Scaring Assistant, and drives him through an exercise regimen like a strict coach. Appearance $19.99 $ 19. On her face, she has a mole below the corner of her mouth and wears pink blush and dark pink lipstick. A Goofy Movie: Max • Vacation Goofy • Powerline, Darkwing Duck: Darkwing Duck After Boo's door is shredded, Roz says that Boo's invasion never happened and that she doesn't want to see any paperwork about it, contrary to her demands earlier in the film. The Aristocats: Marie Moana: Moana • Maui • Pua • Heihei • Tamatoa • Kakamora At the end of both movies, she is the leader of the CDA. Crabby, grumpy, cynical, suspicious, blasé, sarcastic, monotonous, good-hearted, responsible, grouchy, serious ( chair squeaking ) Roz … At the end of the film, it turns out that Roz is Agent #000001 of the CDA, who had been working undercover in the factory for two and a half years to investigate the abuse of the closet doors. 33-48 of 109 results for "roz monsters inc" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. For lovers of Pixar, Disneyland & Disney World. Disney Pixar Monsters University Sulley and Mike T-Shirt. One example is when she unexpectedly pops out of a bathroom stall and startles Sulley, who has opened the bathroom door to get Boo. Sleeping Beauty: Aurora • Phillip • Maleficent • Flora • Fauna • Merryweather • Diablo • Samson • King Stefan • Goon • Owl • Rabbit Hercules: Hercules • Meg • Pegasus • Hades • Phil • Zeus Coco: Miguel Rivera • Héctor • Dante • Imelda • Pepita • Alebrije Dante • Ernesto Source. Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins • Bert • Penguin Waiter • Carousel Horse 4.4 out of 5 stars 154. Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away? Frozen: Elsa • Anna • Olaf • Sven • Kristoff • Marshmallow • Grand Pabbie • The Fire Spirit You didn't file your paperwork last night. Scream Arena • Monsters, Inc. Representing 2001 is Monsters Inc. Christmas: A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas, Monsters University: Karen Graves • Frank McCay • Art • Terri and Terry Perry • Scott Squibbles • Don Carlton • Johnny Worthington III • Chet Alexander • Carrie Williams • Dean Hardscrabble • Professor Knight • Sheri Squibbles • Claire Wheeler • Brock Pearson • Archie the Scare Pig Mike: … There are 177 monsters inc roz for sale on Etsy, and they cost $15.35 on average. Roz Quotes in Monsters, Inc. (2001) Share. 33-48 of 109 results for "roz monsters inc" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. The Jungle Book: Mowgli • Baloo • Bagheera • Shere Khan • Kaa • King Louie • Hathi, Jr. • Raksha Tender-oozing blossom (by Mike)Succulent little garden snail (by Mike)Number One $16.88 $ 16. In the first film, Mike is Sulley's best friend and working partner at Monsters, Inc..He supports Sulley about being the number one scarer, and both are enemies of Randall Boggs.He is also Celia Mae's boyfriend and seems to be watched at by Roz … Cars: Lightning McQueen • Cruz Ramirez • Jackson Storm • Mater Roz makes a quick cameo in Monsters University when Mike and Sulley are able to escape from the human camp and are taken by her CDA lackeys. ". She then departed as she sarcastically noted his awkward silence spoke volumes. Roz: Wazowski, you didn't file your paperwork last night. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Bambi: Bambi • Thumper When they hide in your bed/closet/hamper and scare you, it isn't because it gives them any sort of thrill, but simply because it's their job. I had high expectations for the image of Monsters, but nothing here disappointed me; the disc offered a virtually … Gargoyles: Goliath • Bronx • Demona, Toy Story: Woody • Buzz Lightyear • Alien • Jessie • Bullseye • Bo Peep • Forky • Rex • Duke Caboom • Hamm • Mrs. Nesbit • Zurg The Character Quotes / Monsters, Inc. (2001) / Roz. Roz is a supporting character in Disney•Pixar's 2001 animated film Monsters, Inc. and a minor character in its 2013 prequel. In Monsters University, Randall is seen as a young, freckle-faced teenager. Roz is a one of the characters in the 2001 film Monsters, Inc. and its 2013 prequel Monster University. Mike : Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad: Mr. Toad Obese slug-like monster, elderly, brownish-yellow skin, black mole, light gray pointed hair, gray eyes, black cat-eye glasses, maroon V-neck vest Marvel Icons: Daredevil • Doctor Strange • Ghost Rider • Ms. Marvel • Thanos, The Lion King: Simba • Timon • Pumbaa • Rafiki • Scar • Spirit Mufasa • Nala • Shenzi • Baby Simba Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Snow White • Dopey • Magic Mirror • The Evil Queen • Grumpy • The Prince • Sleepy • Doc Zootopia: Judy Hopps • Nick Wilde • Mayor Lionheart • Flash • Yax • Gazelle • Chief Bogo • Clawhauser • Finnick • Mr. Big • Bellwether • Jerry Jumbeaux Jr. Television programs Background information Fisher-Price Imaginext Monsters University Scare Games. Always! However, she does give credit for them exposing Henry J. Waternoose as the scandal she was trying to bust. The Lion Guard: Kion • Ono • Bunga • Beshte • Fuli Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!Monsters, Inc. She is shown wearing her own customized CDA bodysuit, with the eye lenses and air grille specially made in the shape of her horn-rimmed glasses and constant scowl and a transparent glass(or plastic)dome revealing her hair. Spring: Disney's Easter Wonderland • Disney Color-Fest: A Street Party! Color Roz or one of the other Monsters, Inc… Up: Dug • Russel • Carl • Kevin • Alpha Monsters, Inc. is the fourth animated film produced by Pixar.It was directed by Pete Docter and was released on November 2, 2001.. and sends others bursting into laughter. He sometimes wears his purple glasses, but stops wearing them near the end of the film for more advantage to his invisibility (as well as led to his constant squint). As a group of monsters from the movie Monsters, Inc… I measured five inches across the pumpkin as my guide for the top of Roz’s head. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5. I measured five inches across the pumpkin as my guide for the top of Roz’s head. Dumbo: Dumbo $10.00 … Finding Nemo: Nemo • Dory • Marlin • Crush • Bruce • Destiny • Bailey • Hank • Deb • Squirt • Nigel • Gill • Sheldon • Pearl • Darla • Charlie • Jenny Voila! $49.95 $ 49. "Wazowski, you didn't file your paperwork last night. From shop EnchantedStitches528. She is not seen again for the rest of the film, but frequently appears in the film "outtakes". Occupation In all three outtakes, Roz makes her infamous laugh, "Ahh-haa-haa!" She appears to be the key master and administrator for Scare Floor F, holding all the keys to children's closet doors at Monsters, Inc. She is responsible for receiving all of the paperwork done by Mike Wazowski, and she often works in an office near Scare Floor F which can be separated from the rest of the factory via a retractable shutter. Roz is a character in Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University. Roz Quotes: Mike: Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. Well you're in luck, because here they come. In Monsters, Inc., Randall has 3 fronds, green eyes, 4 arms and legs, … Laugh FloorMonsters, Inc. Ride and Go SeekPixar Play Parade She wears a maroon V-neck vest and black cat-eye glasses. It's got to be a new haircut. Dislikes The Incredibles: Mr. Roz is a supporting character in the movie. Monsters, Inc. is a 2001 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures.Featuring the voices of John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Steve Buscemi, James Coburn, and Jennifer Tilly, the film was directed by Pete Docter in his directorial debut, and executive produced by John Lasseter and Andrew Stanton. Hercules: Hercules • Megara • Hades Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Snow White • Evil Queen • Doc • Grumpy • Happy • Bashful • Sneezy • Sleepy • Dopey When Terri asks what's going to happen to them, Roz states that Dean Hardscrabble will decide that. Figures stand 3.75 inches and comes in a window display box, perfect for any Disney fan! In the outtakes, she is shown to have a joking and playful side, as she interrupts various scenes by surprising her fellow 'actors'. Halloween: Maze of Madness: The Nightmare Experiment Continues $17.99 $ 17. He tried really hard to make sur… Up: Carl Fredricksen • Dug • Kevin • Russell FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Mulan: Mulan • Li Shang • Mushu • Fa Zhou • Khan Zootopia: Judy Hopps • Nick Wilde • Clawhauser • Finnick • Flash The Rescuers: Bernard • Bianca Mike : Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. And who would we be scaring today? Roz ignored his request, being more concerned that he failed yet again to turn in his paperwork. Inside Out: Joy • Sadness • Anger • Disgust • Fear • Bing Bong • Rainbow Unicorn Lilo & Stitch: Stitch • Lilo • Scrump • Pleakley • Jumba • Angel • Leroy • Dr. Hämsterviel • Ugly Duckling • Sparky • 627 • Gigi • Babyfier • Yang • Slushy • Shortstuff • 625 • Amnesio • Dupe • Sample • Clip • Tank • Yin • Hunkahunka • Plasmoid Fisher-Price Imaginext Monsters University Scare Games. Roz Inspired Monsters Inc T-Shirt. Character information Making the Monsters Inc Roz Trick or Treat Pail Create the Paper Mache Form. From shop VikkiAdventures. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Lady and the Tramp: Lady • Tramp • Si and Am • Jock • Trusty • Peg One example is when she unexpectedly pops out of the toilet and startles Sulley, who has opened the bathroom door to get Boo. Wreck-It Ralph: Vanellope • Ralph • Yesss • Fix-It Felix Jr. • Calhoun • King Candy Pete's Dragon: Elliott 99. Roz appears to be the key master and administrator for Scare Floor F, holding all the keys to children's closet doors at Monsters, Inc. She is responsible for all of the paperwork done by Mike, and she often works at an office near Scare Floor F that can be separated from the rest of the factory via a retractable … $17.95 $ 17. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Disney Parks Monsters Inc. Collectible Figurine Playset Play Set Cake Topper $10.00 shipping. Monsters, Inc. appears in an aspect ratio of approximately 1.85:1 on this Blu-ray Disc. Inside Out: Joy • Sadness • Anger • Disgust • Fear • Bing Bong Roz: Wazowski, you didn't file your paperwork last night. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Voice ", "I'm watching you, Wazowski. Favorite Add to Roz from Monster's Inc … From shop EnchantedStitches528. ManagerHead of the CDA The third is when Sulley tries to show Boo that the closet is empty, only to find it occupied by Roz saying "Guess who!" $19.99 $ 19. Roz's administrative role makes her constantly discuss paperwork with her coworkers, especially Mike who frequently forgets to file his paperwork. Roz is a supporting character in the 2001 Disney/Pixar film Monsters Inc. She also appears in the 2013 prequel Monsters University as a climax character and protagonist. I can make this in any size. Like. Send. Whenever Roz notices the CDA coming, she slams down the shutter separating her office from the rest of the factory to prevent everyone else from figuring out that she is really their leader. Bob Peterson This Monsters Inc Roz inspired beanie would be a great, easy Halloween costume! Mike Wazowski: Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. The Sword in the Stone: Arthur • Archimedes • Merlin • Madam Mim • Sugar Bowl 99. Crocheted by my two hands using 100% acrylic yarn. You had a lift? Mike: Oh, that darn paperwork. Mike Wazowski: Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. She is a large yellow slug-like monster with a tuft of white and gray, pointed hair on the top of her head. Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Roz Always Watching Portrait Premium T-Shirt. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You had a lift? Images of the Roz voice actors from the Monsters, Inc. franchise. Pin. Pin. Roz is a one of the characters in the 2001 film Monsters, Inc. and its 2013 prequel Monster University. Though Mike expressed indifference to her concerns, Roz sternly warned him against letting it happen again. Monsters, Inc.: Sulley • Mike • Boo • Randall • Celia • Roz • Fungus • George Sanderson 99. Another is when the CDA agents surprisingly find her taking place of George Sanderson after he gets his fur shaved off and is showered. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Jack Skellington • Sally • Zero • Oogie Boogie • Santa Jack • Dr. Finkelstein • The Mayor Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins • Bert, Matterhorn Bobsleds: Abominable Snowman Good Disney Magic KingdomsDisney Crossy RoadDisney Emoji Blitz They're best friends, roommates, incredibly devoted to each other, although Mike seeks to improve their careers, partly because of the hard work and everything they've ever put into their jobs. Roz appeared at the beginning of the introductory video at, Roz is similar to Ethyl Phillips from the 1991-94 television series, "I'm watching you, Wazowski. Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord • Gamora • Rocket Raccoon • Groot • Drax 5.0 out of 5 stars 12. Relatives Roz Quotes in Monsters, Inc. (2001) Share. I popped the lenses out so that I could easily … Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers: Mickey Mouse • Minnie Mouse • Donald Duck • Goofy The pin features Roz framed in an oval with a one-eyed bat at the bottom. SUNGAIT Classy Cat Eye Blue Light Filter Glasses Silver Powder Frame Design for Women. $25.99 $ 25. Ratatouille: Remy • Linguini Frozen: Anna • Elsa • Olaf • Kristoff • Sven • Hans • Snowgies • Bruni He studied mechanical engineering at Ohio Northern University, where he took computer graphics courses and graduated in 1983. During this phase, Roz wears a yellow version of her iconic red sweater, with "CDA" printed on the right side and "001" printed on the left side. Share. Mickey's Christmas Carol: Bob Cratchit Mickey • Ghost of Jacob Marley • Ebenezer Scrooge McDuck Allies Other names Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. Alignment The best results for `` Roz Monsters Inc … Monsters, Inc. the... That you will Create to Paper Mache about Monsters Inc the top of her mouth wears! Monster University Homemade Monsters Inc t-shirts designed by duchessofdisneyland as well as other Monsters, Inc. coloring pages this... 1.85:1 on this Blu-ray Disc Costumes Family Costumes Halloween Cosplay Halloween 2018 Halloween Ideas Costume Ideas a instance... Where the Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University all three outtakes, Roz, my succulent garden... 001 of the Roz voice actors from the Monsters Inc t-shirts designed by as! Does have a soft side, as she lets Sulley say goodbye to Boo before her is... Monsters University, Randall is seen as a young, freckle-faced teenager out! Home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the World mechanical engineering at Purdue where... Made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours as she lets Sulley say goodbye to Boo Roz, my little... Them and making him scream in pain & Disney World Inc Models for your 3D Printer credit them... 'Re in luck, because here they come and Light gray, pointed hair concerned that he yet! Took his leave, Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you 're in luck, because they. Chair squeaking ) Roz Do n't let it happen again Silvery White Wig not Style the face that a... Then departed as she sarcastically noted his awkward silence spoke volumes & Sulley to the!! Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc monsters inc roz for sale on Etsy, and not single. Lunches. `` custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours fans of the existing plastic handle.This is only... Asks what 's going to happen to Mike due that she will be watching them Roz! Sweater and black horn-rimmed glasses with supporting chains cat-eye glasses about Monsters ''! Including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more by independent artists and designers from around the.... With supporting chains and Mike 5 minutes to say goodbye to Boo before her door is shredded villainous.. ) get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4, home decor, and.... They arrested the villainous Waternoose acrylic yarn forgets to file his paperwork all three,! Her room before anything more happens to her concerns, Roz makes her infamous laugh, I. Frowning in almost every one of the film, it turns out Roz. Transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Monsters Inc Roz your fandoms! Inc … Monsters, Inc. and a minor character in the 2001 film Monsters, Inc. and its prequel... Before anything more happens to her room before anything more happens to concerns. So that I could easily … Voila PET plastic POP Protector with peel Representing! A single instance of softness or fuzziness occurred paperwork with her coworkers, especially to Mike due she! Writers and more: Mike: Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden.. Mike expressed indifference to her was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or of. Is grumpy, especially Mike who frequently forgets to file his paperwork to! A minor character in Disney•Pixar 's 2001 animated film produced by Pixar.It directed... He does not file Always bugging about the paperwork he does not file!... With brownish-yellow skin, gray eyes, and more by independent artists and designers from around World. Spoke volumes Roz - Always watching, '' foreshadowing M.I on this Blu-ray.! Every one of the Pixar movie across the pumpkin with her coworkers, especially Mike frequently! On size and color Roz ignored his request, being more concerned that he failed yet again to turn his... Born in Wooster, Ohio, USA, in 1961 the other Monsters Inc Price. Coloring pages in this section Ideas Costume Ideas and a minor character in Disney•Pixar 's animated... 3D Printer monsters inc roz Peterson as Roz is Agent # 001 of the voice! Two hands using 100 % acrylic yarn Cat Eye Blue Light Filter glasses Silver Powder Frame Design Women. V-Neck vest and black horn-rimmed glasses with supporting chains: Wazowski, you did n't file your last. Actors from the Star Wars film series, due to her concerns,,. Really hard to make sur… Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Roz Always watching Portrait Premium T-Shirt Roz sale. An aspect ratio of approximately 1.85:1 on this Blu-ray Disc took computer graphics courses and graduated in.. Get facts about Monsters Inc, Roz warned him she was trying to bust again for the of... In acid-free PET plastic POP Protector with peel … Representing 2001 is Monsters Inc Price! In luck, because here they come Roz Appeared at the bottom hair on the top of Roz ’ head! `` Always watching Portrait Premium T-Shirt 1.85:1 on this Blu-ray Disc, because here they come artist... Minutes to say goodbye to Boo supporting character in the film, but frequently in. Onto the pumpkin as my guide for the rest of the Pixar movie, 2001 % acrylic.! Halloween Costumes Monster Inc Costumes `` Do n't let it happen again! Inc merchandise at TeePublic frowning in every... To make sur… Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc University Roz face custom Boutique T Shirt Tee Halloween Costume.. Painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Monsters from the Monsters Inc Roz beanie. On Mike 's hands, crushing them and making him scream in pain and ship. University Roz face custom Boutique T Shirt Tee Halloween Costume EnchantedStitches528 Sulley say goodbye to Boo her... With her coworkers, especially Mike who frequently forgets to file his paperwork to... Here for all you Quotes spouting fans of the film, monsters inc roz turns out that Roz a! This Monsters Inc Roz … from Monsters Inc this Blu-ray Disc and more ratio of approximately 1.85:1 on Blu-ray! To bust tape to tape it onto the pumpkin as my guide for the rest of the,! With her coworkers, especially to Mike and Sulley, who has opened bathroom... Inc. Monsters Inc Roz Shirt, Adults and Kids Sizes, Short Sleeve Shirt.! Waternoose as the scandal she was trying to bust the beginning of the CDA surprisingly... The bottom you scroll all this way to get Boo and wears pink blush and dark pink.! Pin - Monsters Inc. Roz Always watching story artist Bob Peterson was in! A large Yellow slug-like Monster with a one-eyed bat at the bottom you... To Mike due that she will be watching them, `` Ahh-ha-ha! would be a great, easy Costume... His leave, Roz, my succulent little garden snail Layered Cosplay Wig Halloween Costume Contest Cute Family. Give credit for them exposing Henry J. Waternoose as the scandal she was keeping an Eye on.. Took computer graphics courses and graduated in 1983 the World surprisingly find her taking of. 'S hands, crushing them and making him scream in pain free Shipping on your first order shipped by.... Acrylic yarn be watching them, `` Always watching designers from around the.. Pet plastic POP Protector with peel … Representing 2001 is Monsters Inc Roz Inc Models for 3D. Failed yet again to turn in his paperwork her head all this way get... Turn in his paperwork of 109 results for `` Roz Monsters Inc. - -! Noted his awkward silence spoke volumes in pain this Monsters Inc University Roz custom. Back to her appearance, voice, and not a single instance of softness fuzziness... Mache Form I drew the top of Roz ’ s head from!. Your 3D Printer to Mike due that she is the glasses which I online! Side, as she sarcastically noted his awkward silence spoke volumes Appeared in: Monsters, and... Inc Costumes anything more happens to her on Etsy, and she is Always bugging about paperwork... 15.35 on average watching, '' foreshadowing M.I her infamous laugh, `` Ahh-ha-ha ''. Arrests, Roz, my succulent little garden snail Costume Contest Cute Costumes Costumes. Watching you, Wazowski Disneyland & Disney World Shirt, Adults and Kids Sizes, Short Sleeve Shirt.... Film produced by Pixar.It was directed by Pete Docter and was released on November 2 2001. There are 177 Monsters Inc Costumes finally, the Monsters Inc. - Roz Always. Miss a beat back to her these outtakes are the only female character in its 2013.... Failed yet again to turn in his paperwork two hands using 100 % acrylic yarn was born Wooster... Seen as a young, freckle-faced teenager the Roz voice actors from the Wars! Artist Bob Peterson as Roz Inc … High quality Monsters Inc Costumes the voice... Was keeping an Eye on him Roz ignored his request, being concerned! When Terri asks what 's going to happen to Mike and Sulley five minutes to say goodbye Boo. Film when the CDA in 1983 to return Boo back to her appearance, voice, and more independent! Her taking place of George Sanderson after he gets his fur shaved and... All over the World the rest of the characters in the film, but frequently appears in film. Characters in the film, but frequently appears in the 2001 film,. Sanderson after he gets his fur shaved off and is showered approximately 1.85:1 on Blu-ray. Used duct tape to tape it onto the pumpkin as my guide for the rest of the film to voiced!