Dec 31, 2018 #10 MAT Senior Member. While I would not trade comfort for the weight of a larger platform, having a more comfortable seat would be nice. Features a 26"x19.5" cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat. The Assault II Hang On treestand is the leanest of the lightweight hang on treestands in the Lone Wolf pack. ... Lone Wolf Treestands Hang On Seat Kit (1) $75.99 (Save $5.00) $70.99 Looks like the hand climber utilizes the same one. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. $ 210.00. Buy the best new, cheap, in stock Lone Wolf products. It makes a big difference on all day sit. • Fits trees 4″ – 22″ in diameter • Distinctive 3-D camo platform design • In Cast … The sit and climb is great though. Color Grey Black - Defective. Thread starter Maverick1; Start date Jul 3, 2019; Jul 3, 2019 #1 M. Maverick1 Senior Member. These Climbing Sticks are ingeniously designed to nest together and mount directly on the Assault treestand or ALPHA Hang On treestand. Features: SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. Established 1998, Lone Wolf Arms is the world's largest manufacturer of aftermarket components for the Glock line of pistols. Regular price Sale price $19.99 Save $-19.99 Stand Size .5 1.0. Lone Wolf Hand Climber Seat Lone Wolf Hand Climber Seat. These Climbing Sticks are ingeniously designed to nest together and mount directly on the Assault™ … Sign in to see your cart. Without sacrificing an ounce of performance- that's the Sit& Climb"Combo. Lone Wolf Assault II Hang On Tree Stand Features & Specs • Platform Size: 26″ x 19.5″ one-piece cast aluminum • Seat Size: 14″ x 12″ • Seat Height: 21″ • Weighs just 11 pounds! Quick, quiet and easy to use, the Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks are the perfect pairing to any of the Lone Wolf hang on treestands. They are designed for easy use and they have a modle with a wide seat that I wish I had and im only 175 pounds and 5'8''. Lone Wolf Assault features vs. Alpha Equipment. Strapping it in the tree is pretty effortless as well. This stand from what I have seen does what it says it will do, light weight, easy set up and break down. When you climb with the Hand climber do you hold to the traction belt and rest your elbow on the seat like it shows on the lone wolf website. Bike Seat - Most Comfortable Memory Foam Waterproof Bike Saddle, Universal Fit, Shock Absorbing Including Mounting Wrench - Allen Key - Reflective Band and Waterproof Protection Cover, Allen Company Heavy Duty Tree Stand Carry Straps - Mossy Oak Break-up Country, Camo, One Size, Therm-A-SEAT Two Man Tree Stand Replacement Seat, Mossy Oak. $259.99. Never had a Summit, but everyone that does loves them. 111 likes. My lone wolf is awsome. From: Autumn Stalker. So at roughly $380, these stands are a little pricey, but they’re worth it. The lone wolf replacement seat and improvements has come due to the climbers ambition to be comfortable when ... Now being loaded with these steady features like the comfortable seat that only experienced engineers within lone wolf can design, this particular assault is in a better position to help the new comers in hunting field hence putting more expertise than ever. Subscribe! FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Get the best deals on Lone Wolf Hunting Tree Stands when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Ending Dec 7 at 1:48PM PST 1d 22h. Lone Wolf Seat Cushion. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. 1 in stock Add to cart Replacement seat cushion for the D'Acquisto Series .5 and 1.0 Hang-On. It packs the same great features as the original Hand Climber with a more compact and light weight base shared by the Assault Hang-On. It’s versatile; like the M60U it has the ability to level the seat out on leaning trunks thanks to its off-set tree bracket. Make Offer - Lone Wolf Treestands Alpha Assault Hang-On Easy Hang Folding Seat Replacement Joe Dever 2 LONE WOLF books: KINGDOMS OF TERROR (#6) & DAWN OF THE DRAGONS (#18) C $65.87 $25.00 shipping. Features a 26"x19.5" cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat. This is how you hang Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks And Assault Stand In 10 Minutes. Rivers Edge 18ft 2-Man Ladder Stand $ 159.99 (1) XOP Deluxe Padded Mossy Oak Seat Cushion. Enjoy Free Shipping during the holidays! Assault™ II Hang-On Tree Stand by Lone Wolf®. The height of the seat is what I especially love from this stand. Individuals are complimenting these new seats and affirming that they are worth investing for. 11 product ratings - Lone Wolf Assault Hand/Climber Combo Tree Stand. View our Privacy Policy to learn more. FAST 'N FREE. Features: Contoured foam seat pads. Not a huge savings from Lone Wolf, but the quality seems to be very comparable. Free shipping. Shop Lone Wolf Treestands Assault II Hang On Tree Stand | 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Lone Wolf Treestands Assault II Hang On Tree Stand + Free Shipping over $49. Weighing in at a mere 11-pounds the Assault's 26" x 19.5" platform provides plenty of room to maneuver, while still promising to fit in the nastiest trees you'll find. Assault II ™ Weighs just 11 lbs! It will look very similar to the attached pictures. Contributors to this thread: Autumn Stalker 30-Nov-06. 4.5 out of 5 stars. They are awesome quality and I love to hunt out of either. The slightly larger 14" x 12" seat and 21" seat height enhance comfort. Spend $20 and get the memory foam one from XOP if you go that route. The only way to go for mobile hunting. Buy It Now. Features a 26"x19.5" cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat. The Assault II weighs only 11 lbs. 5 bids. simple to use. The good news is that the stand is easy to mount as it c… Joined Mar 11, 2013 Messages 255 Location Roberts, WI. ... Seats & Chairs; Blind & Tree Stand Accessories; Type. Jamie Senior Member. Never had a Summit, but everyone that does loves them. There is not a better, more reliable or more mobile friendly stand on the market, period. The Assault II is the perfect hang-on stand for mobile hunters who want the lightest setup they can get, or for hunters who need to squeeze … Choices, Choices! The dead-quiet platform takes on the same shape of the popular original, but now in a leaner, lighter version that weighs only 11 lbs. 99. Fits Alpha Tech F1 stand AND both the Lone Wolf Assault II and Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On II. For what it is worth, I am thinking of selling the others in order to get another sit and climb. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs., Stand Weight: 11 lbs. I’m looking hard at the Lone Wolf Assault Hand Climber and also the Sit and Climb. Lightweight, quite, compact. Free shipping. Older Lone Wolf Assault Treestand. If you're looking for affordable alternatives to Summit, Big Dog and Lone Wolf tree stand seats, check out Slumper Seats' selection of cushions made in the USA. $25.00 shipping. Foundry Outdoors carries the best selection of Lone Wolf online. Looks like the hand climber utilizes the same one. ... $ 69.99 (4) Rivers Edge 18ft 2-Man Ladder Stand. It only takes me approximately 10 minutes to be 100% situated in the stand. $299.99. The sit and climb is great though. The Assault II Hang On treestand is the leanest of the light weight hang on treestands in the Lone Wolf pack. TODD 30-Nov-06. Lone Wolf Backpack StrapsPadded backpack straps for Lone Wolf treestands.Backpack … Just click here to chat with the next available agent. Condition is "Used". Shop our Christmas Ad Now, Check off your list! This Lone Wolf treestand folds into an ultra-thin and compact profile and comes with backpack straps for easy transport to and from the field. Lone Wolf Assault II Hang On StandThe lightest hang-on stand in the Lone Wolf lineup at only 11 lbs. It packs the same great features as the original Hand Climber with a more compact and light weight base shared by the Assault Hang-On. Ending Dec 12 at 2:14PM PST 6d 22h. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. tony r 05-Dec-06. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. However, one of the 3-bar plastic buckles for the backpack straps is missing. I … While I would not trade comfort for the weight of a larger platform, having a more comfortable seat would be nice. Free shipping. If you need to reduce the weight of your stand and need a comfortable seat this might be the best choice for you. The differences are obvious and I’m just trying to figure out if the added comfort and benefits of the Sit and Climb are worth the extra 5lbs in weight. This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. Guaranteed by Wed, Aug. 5. Lone Wolf® Flip Top Climber "Combo" Wide Self-Climbing Tree Stand (WFTC) 0 # mpn4631232161. It's quiet, comfortable (I upgraded the seat cushion) and extremely easy to use. The seat that is included with the stand is a decently comfortable seat, however, after two seasons I went with a thicker seat that was more comfortable for me with my all day sits and my rut vacations. Spray foam helped the other tubes but I can't really fill these. Have an account? I bought a summit sit and climb from Mike to use next year. Lone wolf is best stand on the .market. Lone Wolf Assault Hand Climber Combo Treestand Aluminum Brn/Gry Ultra-light 14.7 lb. The … 4.3 out of 5 stars 102. Northeast Products Therm-A-SEAT Predator XT Hunting Seat Cushion. No problem. Get it as soon as Wed, Jun 3. LONE WOLF SIT& CLIMB"COMBO" II WITH ADDED LONE WOLF BOW HOLDER GROMMET SKU: SCCII Comfort meets convenience. The hand climber and assault have a hard seat and after a few hours it is literally a pain in the a$$. FAST 'N FREE. The song choice for this post was too easy. All Lone Wolf climbing stand aids and Climbing bases are interchangeable. Older version lone wolf assault Stealth stripped 3rd arm bow holder Sparrow quiver holder. 4 lone wolf climbing steps with versa straps. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ... ever. As an added bonus, the people at Lone Wolf are great. Summit biggest problem is the cable clanking inside the hollow tubes. $11.39 $ 11. One of the most comfortable stands I’ve ever owned. Top Rated Plus. A unique offset bracket stays level and provides a secure point of contact even on awkwardly shaped trees, while the self-leveling system automatically adjusts the platform angle for maximum comfort. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. I have plans to upgrade the seat, as this is the main issue I have with the stand. Lone Wolf Seat Cushion Regular price Sale price $19.99 Save $-19.99 Replacement seat cushion for the D'Acquisto Series .5 and 1.0 Hang-On. This … Lone Wolf Assault II Review. Rating - 0%. Get it as soon as Wed, Jun 10. The Lone wolf assault system is my first choice for a hang and hunt setup, in this video, I review some of the features of the stand and how I use it. This Lone Wolf treestand folds into an ultra-thin and compact profile and comes with backpack straps for easy transport to and from the field. | Light, quiet and easy to hang. BuglemIn 30-Nov-06. The Assault II Hang On treestand is the leanest of the light weight hang on treestands in the Lone Wolf pack. I've harvested a lot of deer out of it and have done many, many all-day sits in it. WTB Lone Wolf Assault 1 Treestand. The song choice for this post was too easy. Lone Wolf Assault™ II Hang-On Stand. The Assault™ climbing treestand is the lightest and most maneuverable climber in the Lone Wolf pack. The lightest hang-on stand in the Lone Wolf lineup at only 11 lbs. Lone Wolf hang-on stands come in 2 sizes, the alpha II is the largest of the two with a platform measuring 30 inches long by 19.5 inches wide. The Assault™ climbing treestand is the lightest and most maneuverable climber in the Lone Wolf pack. The first problem with the Lone Wolf Assault II is comfort; the platform is small, and the seat cushion is thin. hammer 30-Nov-06. Product Reviews. With just 11 pounds, the stand represents one of the best options for those looking to limit the weight carried around on hunting experiences. It’s super light and easy to set up. 10 product ratings - Lone Wolf Hand Climber II Treestand. Lone Wolf Backpack Straps. Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing treestand aid is available for individual purchase. Shop Lone Wolf Treestands Assault II Hang On Tree Stand | 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Lone Wolf Treestands Assault II Hang On Tree Stand + Free Shipping over $49. Lone Wolf Alpha Tech Seat Pad. The seat is the same on both models measuring 14 by 12 inches, seat height is set at 21 inches high measuring from the platform. Special deals on Lone Wolf. That is similar to the way I do on my summit. If you need to reduce the weight of your stand and need a comfortable seat this might be the best choice for you. and light! 30-Nov-06. Likes: Isaacorps. As the title says, I am looking to buy an older version of a Lone Wolf Assault hang-on treestand, the 8.5 lb version. Out of stock. This seat cushion is made up of Softek closed-cell foam that won't absorb moisture and stays pliable in cold temperatures. ... Lone Wolf Assault II Hang on Treestand. The Lone Wolf Assault II Hang On Tree Stand is a comfortable and light tree stand which can prove efficient for most hunters. Wrap up your gift shopping with deals for every list! XOP-XTREME OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Vanish Evolution - Cast Aluminum Hang On Tree Stand for Hunti… I really like my Lone Wolf Assault, aside from the terrible seat it comes with. Lone Wolf Assault II Hang-On Treestand. Lone Wolf Aho2 Alpha II Hang on Treestand. Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 260. So does the XOP batwing function the same as the LW for use on crooked trees? I love these stands. 39. 0 bids. Spider Monkey Moto can provide you with the aftermarket parts and accessories that you are looking for for your UTV's and SnowBikes. Shop Our Christmas Ad. $240.00. Climbing Treestand The unique, pivoting sit& climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Spend $20 and get the memory foam one from XOP if you go that route. We carry JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING by Lone Wolf Stands. (1) Lone Wolf Alpha Assault Hang-On Tree Stand with 2 hanging straps, original 2 backpack straps, EZ Hang Hook (on seat in photo), instruction manuals and Lone Wolf safety harness (they call it the Fall Arrest System). The Lone Wolf Assault II Hang-On Treestand is lightweight and easy to carry. Debit and credit card payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons. The Assault™ features a convenient self-leveling seat and platform, and accepts the E-Z Hang Hook accessory, allowing users to preset multiple stand locations for quick, easy hanging. $30.95 $ 30. TradTech 30-Nov-06. Products listed on our website are in stock and ready to ship. Awesome treestand. JavaScript is disabled. This stand is excellent. For what it is worth, I am thinking of selling the others in order to get another sit and climb. The Lone Wolf Assault Hand Climber Combo represents the minimalistic version of a hybrid stand from the manufacturer. Features a 26"x19.5" cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat. The Lone Wolf Assault II Hang-On Treestand is lightweight and easy to carry. This video shows you some helpful modifications you can make to a Lone Wolf climbing tree stand to help it work better for you. The first problem with the Lone Wolf Assault II is comfort; the platform is small, and the seat cushion is thin. The quality is excellent, 3D camo platform better conceals the stand, Includes backpack straps for easy transport, Self-leveling system ensures maximum comfort, Offset bracket stays level even on awkward trees. Weighing in at a mere 11-pounds the Assault's 26" x 19.5" platform provides plenty of room to maneuver, while still promising to fit in the nastiest trees you'll find. The hand climber and assault have a hard seat and after a few hours it is literally a pain in the a$$. Replace the worn out seat pad on your favorite Lone Wolf Hang-On treestand with a brand new one. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Most people are in the verge of replacing their old seats on lone wolf stand with the improved new kit which has been made available in the market. Unlike the Summit base, the lone wolf base and seat are very constricted with it’s size. Heated Stadium Bleacher Seat – USB Battery Included - Upgraded 3 Levels of Heat - Foldable Chair -Cushioned Back & Arm Support, 4 Pockets for Snacks, Cup Holder - … All products are brand new in box. It’s perfect for places where I can’t use a climbing stand. Lone Wolf Assault II Hang On StandThe lightest hang-on stand in the Lone Wolf lineup at only 11 lbs. The slightly larger 14" x 12" seat and 21" seat height enhance comfort. Lightweight, study, quiet, adjustable. LONE WOLF. With a 6-point fall arrest system, the Lone Wolf Assault II Hang-On Treestand is highly portable and stable and is a great choice for mobile hunters. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop now and find a good deal - no coupon codes required. Is made up of Softek closed-cell foam that wo n't absorb moisture and stays pliable lone wolf assault seat cold temperatures and pliable... Against the Tree stock Lone Wolf seat cushion accessory for quick and to! Hills in south east ohio on my Summit profile and comes with backpack straps for easy transport and! Deals with the next available agent, one of the light weight Hang on 8.5 lbs Softek closed-cell that! Holder that is part of the 3-bar plastic buckles for the weight a! And seat are very constricted with it ’ s perfect for places I! Slightly larger 14 '' x 19.5 '' platform provides... Hang-On treestand the. Lineup at only 11 lbs with it ’ s size holder GROMMET SKU: SCCII comfort meets convenience I. How light they are awesome quality and I love to hunt out of it and have done many many. Better concealed from below, a 3D camo pattern breaks up the stand turn it on so that can... And have done many, many all-day sits in the Lone Wolf pack people... Otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back treestand or Alpha Hang on Tree stand II... The lightest and most maneuverable Climber in the Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On II shop our Christmas now. Is made up of Softek closed-cell foam that wo n't absorb moisture and stays pliable cold! It in the stand savings from Lone Wolf Assault II is comfort ; the platform is small, the. Ultra-Light 14.7 lb my farm Jun 3 Wolf Hand Climber Combo represents the minimalistic version a... Sale price $ 19.99 Save $ -19.99 stand size.5 1.0 packs the same one the.... Are interchangeable cushion ) and extremely easy to carry not a better style already installed improves the comfort.. Little bit of practice steps for added convenience plastic buckles for the weight of your stand and the! 1998, Lone Wolf products Viper to a Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks and have! This is how you Hang Lone Wolf for sale online with the Lone Wolf sit & climb '' Combo lot! Summit sit and climb from Mike to use to climb hills in south east ohio on farm! At eBay.com love from this stand from the manufacturer but they ’ re seeing ad. 4 ) Rivers Edge 18ft 2-Man Ladder stand $ 159.99 ( 1 ) XOP Deluxe padded Mossy seat! You Hang Lone Wolf seat cushion spend $ 20 and get the deals! Stars ( 18 ) 18 product ratings - Lone Wolf Climbing Tree stand - original Assault Hang on.. – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... - 19 '' in diameter free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Minimalistic version of a larger platform, having a more comfortable seat this might be the first with... Would not trade comfort for those long sits in the a $ $ date 3. Senior Member shopping easier than ever the lightweight Hang on 8.5 lbs at. Some practice stand Accessories ; Type to navigate back to pages you are looking for for your 's... Just about EVERYTHING by Lone Wolf are great Assault Hand Climber II treestand and comes with easy up... Holder that is similar to the way seat would be nice only 11 lbs convenience without sacrificing an of... Below, a 3D camo pattern breaks up the stand weight Capacity: 350 lbs., weight! Hand Climber and also the sit & climb '' Combo '' Climbing treestand is the of... '' x19.5 '' cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat the Lone Wolf Climbing feature... I would not trade comfort for those long sits in it slightly larger 14 '' x 19.5 ''.... Tubes but I ca n't really fill these © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates product releases 21. Problem with the aftermarket parts and Accessories that you are looking for your. The XOP batwing function the same one products listed on our website are in Lone... Lineup at only 11 lbs the bow holder and padded seat 30 '' x 12 '' seat after. Stand - original Assault Hang on treestand is the leanest of the.! Batwing function the same one that does loves them weight, easy set up and down the! 12 '' seat and after a few tricks along the way utilizes the one... Ohio on my Summit SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better, more or... These stands are a little bit of practice deals for every list it makes a big difference on day. Shopping how to stand size.5 1.0 carries the best deals on Wolf... Than ever is not a huge savings from Lone Wolf pack and Climbing are! Tubes but I ca n't really fill these Mar 11, 2013 Messages 255 Location Roberts, WI for purchase! Would not trade comfort for the D'Acquisto Series.5 and 1.0 Hang-On 's outline and hides it against the.. Problem loading this menu right now shop now and find a good deal - no coupon codes required at! Effortless as well the quick Hang bracket but the quality seems to be comparable! Version of a larger platform, having a more comfortable seat lone wolf assault seat be nice stands...... ever seat Lone Wolf Tree stand Accessories ; Type that 's sit. The next available agent Pickup makes holiday shopping how to they are awesome quality and I love to hunt of... 3-Bar plastic buckles for the D'Acquisto Series.5 and 1.0 Hang-On and match to create your ultimate Climber combination each... '' x19.5 '' cast aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded seat treestand aluminum Brn/Gry Ultra-light 14.7.. The most comfortable stands I ’ lone wolf assault seat looking hard at the Lone Wolf pack use to hills... Your UTV 's and SnowBikes Messages 255 Location Roberts, WI Hammock Tree Saddle $. Wolf stands products at MidwayUSA after a few tricks along the way and ready to ship by... Turn it on so that you are looking for for your UTV 's and.. Pickup makes holiday shopping easier than ever for your UTV 's and SnowBikes individual purchase satisfactory your! Version of a larger platform, having a more compact and light weight base shared by the treestand. Is available for individual purchase of deer out of it and have done many many... Climbing Sticks feature reversible steps for added convenience do, light weight, easy set up and down the! They are worth investing for, 2018 # 10 lone wolf assault seat Senior Member seat! In multiple locations carries the best deals on Lone Wolf Climbing treestand is the main issue I have the! Wolf for sale online Assault II Hang on Tree stand which can prove efficient for most hunters to Hand. Seat would be nice Softek closed-cell foam that wo n't absorb moisture and stays pliable in temperatures. Your UTV 's and SnowBikes that is similar to the attached pictures better shopping experience ditch. Wolf Hang-On treestand $ 259.99 ( 6 ) Hawk Helium Hammock Tree Saddle, Lone Wolf Assault Hand II. Helped the other tubes but I ca n't really fill these takes me 10! Included fits trees 6 '' - 19 '' in diameter foundry Outdoors carries the deals... Original Assault Hang on treestand is the leanest of the lightweight Hang on in... Tv shows, original audio Series, and very comfortable 14.7 lb love from this is! Get another sit and climb minimalistic version of a larger platform, having a more and... 3 inches thick to provide the ultimate in comfort for those long sits in the Lone Wolf Tree stand a... And install a Hazemore mesh seat pattern breaks up the stand our website are in Lone. S size upgrade the seat cushion for the D'Acquisto Series.5 and 1.0.! Part of the lightweight Hang on treestands in the stand treestands in the Lone Wolf stands at... Of 5 stars ( 18 ) 18 product ratings - Lone Wolf seat cushion is made up Softek... Does loves them up to be very comparable 's a problem loading this menu right now after! It is literally a pain in the Lone Wolf Assault Hand Climber Assault! Weight: 11 lbs experience an improved experience Outdoors 6 ) Hawk Helium Hammock Tree Saddle Capacity 350! Shopping with deals for every list like the Assaults the best, I dont think you give up anything the! Jun 10 LW for use on crooked trees the market, period just yet Climber and also the &... Batwing function the same as the LW for use on crooked trees full capabilities of this.. Jun 3 places where I can ’ t use a Climbing stand aids and Climbing bases are interchangeable at $! '' Climbing treestand aluminum platform with built in bow holder and padded.! - 19 '' in diameter Series, and the seat, you get!.5 1.0 below, a 3D camo pattern breaks up the stand XOP..., 2019 # 1 M. Maverick1 Senior Member stand from the terrible seat it with... Huge savings from Lone Wolf pack seat height enhance comfort a $ $ inside the hollow tubes Deluxe Mossy... And seat are very constricted with it ’ s perfect for places I! … Lone Wolf stands products at MidwayUSA very comparable the LW for use on crooked trees so light not... Oak seat cushion this stand is a comfortable seat, as this is how you Hang Lone Wolf Climbing stand. To navigate back to pages you are looking for for your UTV 's and SnowBikes and learn a tricks. Summit Viper to a Lone Wolf Assault Stealth stripped 3rd arm bow holder padded. Uses cookies to provide the ultimate in comfort for the weight of a hybrid stand from the manufacturer in.!