Weight Sport (12 wpi) ? details . Choose Lion Brand Country, a classic super chunky yarn, if you’re after a wool that’s luxuriously silky and yet malleable enough for fast projects. $8.99. Corduroy (145) Sort by … You can only compare a maximum of 4 items at a time. Man, oh man, do I love Jeans… The yarn! Combining character with comfort, the Lion Brand Jeans Yarn makes a wonderful choice for everyone who loves a pair of jeans. A$36.33. Hook size. They have released new additions include Amazing Lace, Beautiful You, Color Made Easy, Crayola Cake, Ferris Wheel, Flikka, Mandala Sparkle, … colorways. Jean’s is available at a wide variety of retailers, including Joann, Michael’s and LionBrand.com. Grab yours before we run out! Compliment your jeans with these tone-on-tone shades and create fashionable accessories, home decor items, vests, skirts, and other garments. Lion Brand Yarn is a popular yarn manufacturer that is known for their quality and innovative yarn. They are known for high quality yarn that makes a beautiful knit or crochet fabric. AU $28.59. A$36.33. Free shipping. Lion Brand Coboo - Orange 100g. Lion Brand® Jeans Colors Yarn. AU $10.99. 0 bids. What you can make; See more . Looking for a good substitute for Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, or help converting gauge for a pattern. AU $9.99 postage. Lion Brand - Jeans Yarn - Classic - 3.5oz/100g. Lion Brand Lion Brand Jeans . On the Lighter Side. Add to registry . Arrives before Christmas Only 10 left in stock. The range includes a fantastic selection of yarns that are perfect for shawls, blankets and more, including Lion Brand's painterly shades, which are blends of colour that subtly self-stripe as you knit or crochet. Lion Brand Jeans Review Verdict. Corduroy (145) Sort by … 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,395. US 4 - 3.5 mm. Shop online at Lincraft for all the fabrics, yarns, craft, sewing, haberdashery and home furnishing products you could ever need. details. Return policy. $11.97. Overall, I would highly recommend purchasing Lion Brand Jean’s yarn. 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch this yarn is machine washable and easy … 2 Skeins Lion Brand “Country” AdirondackGreen/Black Acrylic Bulky Yarn. Read 3 reviews | Write a Review. Lion Brand® Shawl in a Ball-Bag of 3 Yarn Pack. colorways. Made of 100% acrylic, it’s soft and easy to care for.

Thank You Linda, Hi Linda, without knowing what weight (thickness) the yarn is that you’re using, it’s difficult for us to make a suggestion, but we do have tons of colors on lines like Vanna’s Choice, Wool-Ease, Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, and Hometown USA. Up to 30% off European brands! Save . Lion Brand® Jeans® Yarn is a new acrylic yarn that mimics blue jeans in seven fantastic shades. You can only compare a maximum of 4 items at a time. projects (3950) comments (27) photos (3) editing ••• by Classy76. YarnArt Jeans 10 Skein 55% Cotton 45% Acrylic Yarn 500 gr 1760 yds Amigurumi Cotton Yarn, Knitting Yarn, Crochet Yarn, Baby Yarns (7 Flesh) 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 $34.99 $ 34 . 100% Acrylic, 100g (3.5oz), Worsted (13) £5.99. 03. LB Collection Cotton Bamboo is near in yardage per gram coming in at 2.4 using the math … The yarn, printed pattern book and kit is on us, all we ask is just cover shipping ($4.95). What you can make . Lion Brand Knitting Yarn Jeans Khaki 3-Skein Factory Pack (Same Dye Lot) 506-123 Bundle with 1 Artsiga Crafts Project Bag. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. projects (3950) comments (27) photos (3) editing. Lion Brand … The Yarn . Lion Brand Coboo - White 100g . Perfect for hobbyists and DIY designers - discover the latest trends, add to your collection or … 1 other seller … Lion Brand® Jeans—Bag of 3 Yarn Pack. Lion Brand® Jeans Colors—Bag of 3 Yarn Pack; Pin It. Brand: Lion Brand: Weight: Medium Weight #4: Worsted, Afghan or Aran: Hook: 5.5 mm (I-9) Substitute: Lion Brand Mandala Ombre: Fiber: 100% Acrylic: Yardage: 246 yrd / … It’s available in seven … Flying the flag for the United States comes one of the oldest manufacturers of knitting and craft yarn, Lion … … Lion Brand Jeans Yarn-Khaki. 70 grams (2.47 ounces) Gauge. Always check the recommended tension and knit a tension square to ensure you can match the tension of the pattern. 99 00 $13.00 $ 13. or Buy It Now. $5.95 shipping. 5.0 5. … So happy I had found this Jeans yarn. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,983. 100% Manufactured Fibers - Acrylic. Ending Dec 9 at 5:44PM PST 6d 16h. Lion Brand Ferris Wheel is also super similar in appearance to Lion Brand Scarfie but the weight of the yarn is a bit limiting. by Globabynyc. 5.0 mm (H) Fibers. 29. 00. $21.03 $ 21. Lion Brand Jeans Yarn. This is one of Lion Brand’s hit yarns amongst makers, as I’ve made my share of patterns … Add to list. The gauge of your pattern determines which weight of yarn you should select. Sold & shipped by Pens N More. Fantastically soft yet durable yarn has the comfort of your favorite jeans. Shop Now. I plan on increasing the size a bit, to 60x60 from 48x60, so I'll probably need 5-6 balls. This is a very close match, so you might consider checking patterns in this yarn for use with Jeans®.

Jeans is another of … Super soft premium acrylic ensure a comfy and hardwearing yarn perfect for anything from garments to accessories. Very soft. Jeans, from Lion Brand Posted by Pat on 2018 Apr 26th All the Jeans yarn from Lion Brand is a wonderful yarn to work. Nous avons le plaisir de vous offrir un assortiment de patrons gratuits de tricot et de crochet que vous pouvez télécharger. I want to make this blanket, which calls for 4 balls of LB Fisherman's Wool. $5.95 shipping. Lion Brand Yarn 640-536 Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn, Fossil. So, not only is it beautiful, it will last a long time! AU $9.89. Bienvenue à Lion Brand en français, créé spécialement à l’intention de nos clientes de langue française. Will definitely use also as substitute yarn in a lot of patterns requiring other Jeans looking yarn, since this one is a much softer and better looking one! Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Never substitute a yarn based on the traditional name alone. Jeans ® yarn falls on the lighter weight end of the #4 scale, so you can compare some DK/#3 weight yarns as well. Highly recommend it. (made by Lion Brand) Not to worry, I’m definitely team stretchy pants.I only wear real jeans when I need to look like I have my life together. Chart of Yarn Weights, Wraps per Inch, Yarn Names and Typical Tension / Gauge . Find … discontinued. 5.0 5. 100% Acrylic, 3.5oz, Worsted (13) $6.99. Add to compare . Up to 30% off plant-based & natural fibers! Pickup not available. Lion Brand also has a Jeans Colors version of this yarn … This method works best if the gauge of your pattern is given over … Awesome! Arrives by Thursday, Sep 17. from Lion Brand. 2 watching. My Yarn Club is giving it away for Free to help the crochet & knit community during this tough time. Add to compare . AU $9.99 postage. £8.29 £ 8. Standard Weight Traditional Names / Yarn … Qty: Free delivery. 49. Yarns For All 12 Citrine Gardens Forrestfield,6058 Western Australia ABN 98 180 361 313 5 balls Jeans® Yarn; Crochet Kit - Vintage “Jeans” Summer Top - Size Large includes: One black and white pattern copy Vintage “Jeans” Summer Top by Mama in a Stitch; 6 balls Jeans® Yarn; Crochet Kit - Vintage “Jeans” Summer Top requires but does not include: Lion Brand® Crochet Hook Size H (5.0 mm) Lion Brand® … Sorry! Lion Brand's Jeans yarn is 100% acrylic that is full of character, soft and comfortable, just like your favorite pair of jeans. Sorry! Lion Brand Pound Of Love Baby Yarn - Honey Bee. details. Il vous suffit de suivre les instructions simples au bas de l’écran pour imprimer ou … But although it is undoubtedly one of the oldest and most respected producers of knitting and craft yarn in the country, Lion Brand does in fact produce some of the most innovative materials in today’s market. Compare 2. Those who prefer Aran wools will fall head over heels for Vanna’s Choice yarn, which is the ideal choice for blankets, cushions and other custom home furnishings. chennile, chenille, dolce, yarnart. 24.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. I think this yarn would be a good substitute for mittens and slipper sock designs. Make projects with a denim look and feel.Weight Category: 4 MediumBall Weight: 3.5oz (100gm)Length: 246yds (225m)Content: 100% AcrylicGauge: Knit: 20sts x 27r = 4in (10cm), Crochet: 14sc x 20r = 4in … Scarves/cowls can still be made with this yarn but they won’t have the same full appearance as a project made with Scarfie. 50% … Lion Brand Ice Cream Cotton Blend Yarn - Grape - 3.5oz (100g) AU $12.09. What am I missing? Lion Brand en Français. Lion Brand Jeans. Lion Brand Yarn Company Mandala Yarn, Acrylic, Sphinx, 13.97 x 13.97 x 10.16 cm. What am I missing? Suggested Retail: $6.99 Our Price: $3.99. view all 3 photos. The Hygge Sale! Jeans Yarn by Lion Brand Get a denim look with character and lots of comfort using Lion Brand Jeans yarn. yarns > Lion Brand > Jeans . Lion Brand® Jeans Colors Yarn; Pin It. More delivery & pickup options. Lion Brand® Jeans Colors—Bag of 3 Yarn Pack. With its unique tonal colorations, this medium weight yarn is great for making vests, scarves, baby Afghans, totes and skirts. It is a joy to wear, a joy to work with and a great budget buy for small and large projects alike. Jeans … Lion Brand Lion Brand Jeans . Anyway – back on topic! Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. Item 019504P . Machine wash. … This yarn is so amazingly soft and feels comfortable to squish from the get-go. stashes (2474) pattern ideas. stashes (2474) pattern ideas. AU $10.99. Lion Brand Jeans. Combining character with comfort, the Lion Brand Jeans Yarn makes a wonderful choice for everyone who loves a pair of jeans. Update: You will receive the Faded Lion Brand Jeans Color. You can use any yarn that has a suggested gauge equal to the gauge of your pattern. £9.49 £ 9. For a list of Lion Brand yarns by weight, click here. Fisherman's is a good price ($13 for 465 … How do I substitute one yarn for another? Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Shop Now. $14.97. Item 010506P . This fantastically soft yet durable 100% pure acrylic yarn has the character and comfort of your favorite pair of jeans. Lion Brand Yarn 505-105 Jeans Yarn, Faded. See the section ‘ Substituting Yarns’ below. I know you other mamas feel me. The main yarn “Jeans” comes in seven different colors that will remind you of denim (hence the name Jeans) and is 100% acrylic! smooth, plied. AU $9.99 postage. NIB Lion brand Acrylic 4 ply yarn … Texture. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. 4.7 out of 5 stars 19. Wraps per inch Yardage 168 yards (154 meters) Unit weight. Save . Compare 0. What you can make . Other options New from £9.19. $13.00 $ 13. Founded in 1878, Lion Brand Yarn Company is the oldest producer of knitting and craft yarn in the United States. Get it Friday, Dec 11. Viewing as a guest user. Lion Brand is a company that is synonymous with the crafts industry in the US. I had to roll up the yarn in a ball to work with it because I was afraid it … Read 1 reviews | Write a Review. Lion Brand Heartland are subtle heathered and tweedy shades inspired by the natural wonders of the American landscape such as Yosemite, Smoky Mountains, and Yellowstone. Rated 4 out of 5 by KimFS from Very soft I made a valero-type sweater with this yarn and it turned out great! Suggested Retail: $20.97 Our Price: $14.97. Lion Brand. Lion Brand® Jeans® Yarn is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 16. • 100% acrylic. The other colors are now all claimed. Made of 100% acrylic, it’s soft and easy to care for. AU $9.99 postage. Status. What you can make; See more . The only problem with this yarn is that you can't pull from the center. Lion Brand > Lion Brand - Jeans Yarn Lion Brand - Jeans Yarn SKU: A$38.67. Machine … AU $9.99 postage. Save when you buy a bag of 3 balls! The others are blends.