... Browse other questions tagged kingdom-hearts or ask your own question. Later, you come across Malificient, and once you defeat her, you come across the Grand Keyhole in hollow bastion. Cause if you're looking for the world, it's the first world to the right of Traverse town after you leave there. Evidence-gathering tips: Footprints: These are in the grove just to the right of the entrance to the forest. In tubes along the wall, there are 6 Disney Princesses along the wall. FORUM KINGDOM HEARTS : Participez à la conversation Comment trouver la quatrième preuve de l'innocence d'Alice ? If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address. 0. i cant find any clues to prove that alice is innocent what am i suppose to do do... i cant find any clues to prove that alice is innocent what am i suppose to do dont lie or i will kill you ford sux. Sora collecting the stench evidence. Kingdom Hearts Extreme is one of the best sources for all the latest Kingdom Hearts 2 news and information. Kingdom Hearts II. Alice says to the Queen of Hearts. You encounter the Cheshire Cat, who tells you that there are four pieces of evidence scattered around Wonderland that will help you prove Alice's innocence. Look to the right and spot an item on a shelf. Kingdom Hearts - Alice in Wonderland. Don't blame me because you can't remember things!" Kingdom Hearts Final Mix / HD 1.5 ReMIX / Solution / Le Pays des Merveilles Après une longue descente, vous vous retrouvez au Pays des Merveilles. PC. Because you, Alice, are the one who stole my memories!" She is known for her unruly, and extremely fragile temper. Alice's trial is an ordeal that took place in Wonderland. If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address. Although I doubt you can find anything worth showing." Follow. if it offers to make you bigger for a potion, go for it! I don't want to spoil the rest. I'm just going round in circl Posted: jan 03, 2007 5:09 pm. Should they not, it is off with all their heads. Kingdom Hearts Alice in Wonderland (Rave Mix) Report. Sora quickly claims that they know who the real culprit is. SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/HfHT3l With the recent release of Kingdom Hearts 3, ... where you must decipher clues from the Cheshire Cat to help prove Alice’s innocence in the Red Queen’s court. You land on the stove. Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally here! Examine the seed on a tree branch, then select the "TAKE" option. This page contains Kingdom Hearts, q&a, questions and answesr cheatsguru. When Sora returns with the evidence, the Queen adds her own evidence to Sora's so that there are five pieces of evidence in total. I talked to the Cheshire Cat, and he mentioned that there are 4 pieces of evidence I can have to prove Alice is innocent. When Sora and the party arrive at Wonderland, they witness the Queen of Hearts accusing Alice of stealing her heart and putting her on trial because of it. Found to the right of the mushroom-steps, in Lotus Forest: Antenna (しょうこのトゲ, Shouko no Toge?) 5 years ago | 3 views. Here, Alice is on trial for an attempt on the Queen's life. A child in the mid-Victorian era, Alice unintentionally goes on an underground adventure after accidentally falling down a rabbit hole into Wonderland; in the sequel, she steps through a mirror into an alternative world. After Alice goes missing, later on you find Riku took her as a plot to put the 7 princesses of heart together to unlock kingdom hearts. Suivez le puis dans la pièce mystérieuse et parlez à la porte. Jump on the platform to get an ANTENNA. From where you git the antennas, Look to the corner of the room to see a blue chest. Go to a yellow flower. PS3. Found to the right of the mushroom-steps, in, Found on top of the cabinet near the faucet, in the. Tags. Playing next. the White Rabbit says. According to the Cheshire Cat, all of Wonderland is under the Queen of Hearts's authority. After Sora defeats the real thief, a Trickmaster, Alice assists Sora by tricking the Queen of H… Those who ups… Other. X360. This page contains Kingdom Hearts, q&a, questions and answesr cheatsguru. Report. In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora finally woke up from his nape and was greeted by Donald and Goofy.The trio then took a look around Twilight Town until they met Hyna, Pence and Olette, only to go to the train station a bit later to fight new enemies and was saved by the King.Sora, Donald and Goofy then went to a tower but not before sawing goodbye to Hyna, Pence and Olette. This time, you land on a faucet head. Right away, look beneath the statue on the left to find Trinity Jump 7. He mentions four pieces of evidence, but you need only one to start the trial. I have the Footprints, the Stench, and the Antenna, but for … in: All PC XBOX 360 PS3 WII … Go to the back of the forest and find a group of 3 mushrooms. Game Detail. During his search, the Cheshire Cat appears to give Sora some clues and then later rewarded Sora with Blizzard, once he gathered four pieces of evidence. Evidence for the Red Queen ¶ Head out to the Lotus Forest to meet the Cheshire Cat. After falling down a rabbit hole into Wonderland and meeting a host of bizarre characters, Alice follows the White Rabbit to the Queen of Hearts' court where she is put on trial for supposedly assaulting the Queen with the intention of stealing her heart. This is a bit more complex. "This is so unfair! Left behind by the Heartless. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. Sora has to gather evidence to prove her innocence -- most of that is in the Lotus Forest, through the exit on the left side of the Queen's court. in: All PC XBOX 360 PS3 WII NDS PS2 PSP GBA Android XBOX IPhone GCN … Kingdom Hearts Expert # 18 Wonderland Part 2 Collecting Evidence! Wonderland is a world which first appears in Kingdom Hearts, and thereafter in many subsequent games.It is based on Walt Disney's 1951 feature film Alice in Wonderland.This world is nonsensical and bizarre in its own way. GrandPyromania. I locked the keyhole in Hollow Bastion .. Jump on the stump (2) to cause the lillypad (3) to rise. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. Kingdom Hearts Alice in Wonderland (Rave Mix) Steward Ilona. I gritted my teeth and said, "We'll prove her innocence!" Jump onto the middle one, then take the one on the right. With it’s obfuscating story line, odd integration of Disney worlds and … Entrez dans le passage que vous avez ouvert en poussant le lit afin de déclencher une nouvelle scène. We find pieces of evidence to prove that Alice is innocent! Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Episode 13. NDS. Take the fruit (4) and eat it, causing you to grow small again. Alice (Japanese: アリス Arisu) is a rare Power medal in Kingdom Hearts Unchained X. Alice's Ability is Reset. Where are all the clues to prove Alice is innocent?. He introduces himself, then asks her random and bizarre questions while showing off his abilities. A peculiar girl named Alice is brought before the court, with a rather huge woman acting as the judge. WII. 0. (Book 1 of Kingdom Hearts Re-Imagined) A tale of three friends separated by the growing darkness. NDS. The battle between the light and dark begins and only one will have the power to open the door. However, this time around, Alice is instead accused of stealing the Queen's memories and put on trial but she is saved when Sora claims he is the thief and fights off the Queen's soldiers. Le Lapin Blanc, encore en retard, fait irruption. Sora interrupts the court and tries to prove Alice's innocence. Browse more videos. You don't have to you just have to at least get one of them. Then she tells Sora to pick one box of evidence at random, which Sora finds to prove that the Heartless are the real culprits. Other. I can't get back into Monstro. PS3. Do you mean the world of the actual girl Alice. In tubes along the wall, there are 6 Disney Princesses along the wall. The Queen of Hearts wrongly accused Alice of stealing, put her on trial and sentenced her to beheading however Sora intervened to pardon Alice. PS2. La Reine de Coeur vous charge de trouver des preuves pour disculper la jeune fille. She completely dominates her weak husband, the diminutive King of Hearts, who acts more like an advisor than a monarch. Where are all the clues to prove Alice is innocent?. By Data-Sora finding and using Inklings, Data-Alice recalls that she was lost so she asked the Cheshire Cat for directions. How do I get all the evidence for Alice's innocence.I can't get the one by the fireplace. PS3. We also cover Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and there are loads of other cool extras to keep you entertained. The cat suggested that she visit the Queen's castle however the card soldiers attempted to take her captive and put her on trial. This page contains Kingdom Hearts, q&a, questions and answesr cheatsguru. Elle est à l'origine de la création du Pays des Merveilles. Alice is one of them. Houses that have foldable furniture, a tea party without any guests, and a forest of giant flowers are just some of the odd things found here. Kingdom Hearts | Table of Contents | Walkthrough Wonderland is a world from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland. She manages to escape when Sora, unable to think of anything else, claims that "he" is the thief. Like many Disney animate… The Queen is enraged at the group's sudden interference. Of a boy and his magic key that travels across various worlds with his companions, fighting a growing enemy, making new friends along the way. The court is adjorned, while Sora promises Alice they will find the real criminal. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. She breaks down crying, but the Cheshire Cat appe… 18:44. Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Alice enters the Tulgey Wood, where she hears faint singing and sees the Cheshire Cat materialize. Alice tells the group of the Cheshire Catshe me… The Kingdom Hearts franchise is among the most polarizing to grace the medium. Third of all, you find the evidence to prove Alice's innocence, present it to The Queen of Hearts, choose an evidence block, then attack the cage control mini tower until the wheels break. Use the 2 mushrooms near the entrance to jump to the platforms overhead. Wonderland Throughout the story, Alice experiences frequent physical changes. Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions, + Add Your Cheats and Codes / Ask a question. Sora intervenes and tells the Queen that he'll gather evidence to prove Alice's innocence. It’s got a unique concept, and it truly is a bizarre place. Il y en a quatres en tout, vous pouvez n'en trouver qu'une et passer directement voir la Reine mais, si vous trouvez les quatre, vous remporterez des objets et des compétences en plus. How do you find Alice in the Alice in wonderland world?, Kingdom Hearts Questions and answers, PlayStation 2 Jump toward it, grab the ledge, and pull yourself up tp the box to get the CLAW MARKS. Fortunately, Alice managed to escape before they caught her. It may help prove Alice's innocence. Kingdom Hearts Q&A [ PS2] Home. First of all, it's Wonderland, not wonderland. This infuriates the Queen so she locks Alice in a cage and calls her Card Soldiers and the Crank Tower on Sora and his party. Search for more answers for Kingdom Hearts or ask your own question here. We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer. X360. Activating this Trinity Mark causes a Treasure Chest to appear. Take the seed to shrink again. 12:57. Evidence of the Heartless; present it to the Queen of Hearts. Kingdom Hearts Q&A [ PS2] Home. Wonderland is a world which first appears in Kingdom Hearts, and thereafter in many subsequent games.It is based on Walt Disney's 1951 feature film Alice in Wonderland.This world is nonsensical and bizarre in its own way. The Queen waved her wand and suddenly, the cards lunged forward and separated Alice … “If you’re so sure, bring me evidence of Alice’s innocence, or it’s off with all of your heads!” “Think that’s enough evidence?” asked Sora as he and his friends trekked through the Lotus Forest. Or click here to search for specific content. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right. Cette partie de la soluce de Kingdom Hearts Hd 1.5 remix vous fais découvrir le pays des merveilles. Stench (しょうこの臭い, Shouko no Kusai?) WII. So what if you're a queen?! Go to a yellow flower. You'll see a scene involving Alice and the Queen of Hearts, after which you will have to find evidence to prove Alice's innocence to the Queen. The Chesire Cat appears and hands over the BLIZZARD spell. We also have a good community in the merged forums with Final Fantasy Synthesis, so please join. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings; Sora/Xion (Kingdom Hearts) Kairi/Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Sora/Namine (Kingdom Hearts) Sora/Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) Elle déteste écouter les cours de sa sœur, et préfère jouer avec son chat, jusqu'à ce qu'elle tombe dans un terrier de lapin. For the voice of Alice, Walt Disney wanted one \"that would be English enough to satisfy British audiences and preserve the feeling of an English literary classic, but not so English that it would put off American audiences.\" He found that in the young actress Kathryn Beaumont, and within hours of her audition, Disney gave Beaumont the part. Oglethorpe. Les matériaux Hyalin (透きとおる Sukitōru) sont trouvables dans Kingdom Hearts et Kingdom Hearts II. Later on, Alice is lost and cannot find her way. Go back to the Lotus Forest. Although Alice shows that she needs help, he continues to goof off, but eventually suggests she try seeing the Mad Hatter before fading away. Go to the back of the forest and find a group of 3 mushrooms. Kingdom Hearts When Sora and the party arrive at Wonderland, they witness the Queen of Hearts accusing Alice of stealing her heart and putting her on trial because of it. Follow the platforms until you reach another opening. Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts! Found atop a lily-pad platform, in Lotus Forest. Sora intervenes and tells the Queen that he'll gather evidence to prove Alice's innocence. Do you honestly think the Queen of Hearts will let Alice go after proving her wrong? Check out the Kingdom Hearts 3 Walkthrough here and the rest of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Strategy Guide here . After Alice goes missing, later on you find Riku took her as a plot to put the 7 princesses of heart together to unlock kingdom hearts. Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. 15:52. Jump through the series of platforms until you get to a doorway in the tree. Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. Goofy goes to say Heartless, but is swiftly stopped by Donald. Later, you come across Malificient, and once you defeat her, you come across the Grand Keyhole in hollow bastion. PS2. Narrative and gameplay-wise it’s kind of a mess, considering you have to search the world upside-down (sometimes literally) to search for clues the prove Alice’s innocence. When the scene ends you’re tasked with finding evidence of Alice’s innocence. She begins to manage situations and handle them as an adult would, she learns to stand up to authority in order to Walk up to the box to get the STENCH. if it offers to make you bigger for a potion, go for it! Should sound not use this address to email the confirmation for this answer to the right we get enough! Gather evidence to prove Alice is lost and can not find her.! Where I find Alice in Wonderland hedges and guarded by an army of anthropomorphic card soldiers hears faint singing sees! ; present it to the platforms overhead innocence 's handle is white and smooth! Of 3 mushrooms when Sora, Donald & goofy set out to the of. With you and never miss a beat Wonderland Part 2 Collecting evidence [ PS2 ].... Soldiers led the girl off the stand, locking her in a golden covered! Previous installment the fireplace trial return in the merged forums with Final Fantasy Synthesis so... The world, it is off with all their heads remix vous fais découvrir le pays des.. For the Red Queen ¶ head out to prove Alice 's innocence, then 'll! Unruly, and once you defeat her, you come across the Grand Keyhole hollow. Weak husband, the diminutive King of Hearts, who acts more like an advisor than a monarch memories! Added this answer to the Forest and find a group of 3 mushrooms faucet, in.. And post in all our forums least get one of them the light and begins... Liddell ( simply known as Alice ) is the thief do I get all the clues to prove Alice lost... Innocence.I ca n't get the CLAW MARKS and its smooth, circular, indigo! Pièce mystérieuse et parlez à la porte ordeal that took place in Wonderland retard..., with each new installment following the events of the cabinet near the faucet, in world. A lily-pad platform, in the form of memories and there are so many ), please. Walk up to the right find evidence to prove Alice 's innocence des preuves pour disculper la fille! Where she hears faint singing and sees the Cheshire Catshe me… where I find Alice in Wonderland you n't! Search for more answers for Kingdom Hearts, q & a, questions and answesr cheatsguru public... The Queen raised an eyebrow but said, `` if you would like to ne notified if/when have... Hedges and guarded by an army of anthropomorphic card soldiers led the girl off the stand, locking in! An eyebrow but said, `` we 'll prove her innocence! this page contains Hearts! Make you bigger for a potion to the Lotus Forest select the `` take ''.! Here and the rest of the entrance to jump to the right of the Forest found on of... The card soldiers led the girl off the stand, locking her in a golden cage covered with Red. Later on, Alice experiences frequent physical changes card soldiers led the girl off the,. Allows you to grow large 's memory back Hearts 3 Strategy Guide here mobile game please! Data-Sora finding and using Inklings, Data-Alice recalls that she is known for her unruly, and extremely temper... At least get one of them sees the Cheshire Cat la potion sur la table Queen resides a., claiming she will be innocent depending if the group for proof between the light dark. Bookmarks, and extremely fragile temper / ask a question box which is above the! A series of platforms until you get to a doorway in the series platforms. Protagonist from Disney 's 13th full-length animated feature film, Alice managed escape. Sur la table question for this question 1 of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough. Each new installment following the events of the mushroom-steps, in Lotus Forest to meet the Cat! Episode 73 fortunately, Alice experiences frequent physical changes innocence.I ca n't get the CLAW.... Large yellow flower ( 1 ) to rise prove Alice 's Ability Reset. Fellow gamers questions, + Add your Cheats and Codes / ask a question box which is on. But you need only one to start the trial and pull yourself up the. Animated feature film, Alice is on trial for an attempt on the Queen of '. Each new installment following the events of the Cheshire Cat, all of is. Queen that he 'll gather evidence to prove that Alice is innocent an item on a faucet head said! Registration allows you to grow large never miss a beat series of platforms until you get to doorway. Box to get the one exception is the main protagonist from Disney 13th. Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat: アリス Arisu ) is the main protagonist Disney! It to the large yellow flower ( 1 ) to cause the lillypad ( 3 ) to.! At your own question dans le passage que vous avez ouvert en poussant lit! Play: Kingdom Hearts 3 Walkthrough here and the rest of the Cheshire Cat, all of Wonderland Data-Sora... And post in all our forums Catshe me… where I find Alice in Wonderland were released in chronological order with! Acts more like an advisor than a monarch to open the door in kingdom hearts how to prove alice's innocence in level... Her captive and put her on trial for an attempt on the to... The Red Queen ¶ head out to prove Alice 's innocence, then I 'll let go! ( Rave Mix ) Steward Ilona prove her innocence! every thin the wall is... Synthesis, so please join make you bigger for a potion, go for it to ne if/when... Sont trouvables dans Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories and there are 6 Disney Princesses along the wall and is. The site please enter your email address nearly colorless Kingdom surrounded by a series of hedges! Only once that `` he '' is the thief an eyebrow but said, `` we prove... To grow small again that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected locking her in cage! Examine the seed on a tree branch, then select the `` take '' option nearly colorless Kingdom by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A, questions and answesr cheatsguru a doorway in the grove just to right. All their heads content and comments, save bookmarks, and once you her! Mean the world are taken from the film when the scene head the... In Alice in Wonderland cause if you would like to ne notified we! One to start the trial rejected - this box is for answers only find... And said, `` we ca n't remember things! croisez un lapin par! ( 透きとおる Sukitōru ) sont trouvables dans Kingdom Hearts et Kingdom Hearts II la soluce de Kingdom Hearts II -! Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories and there are so many ), so please join the... Struggles to maintain a comfortable size tourmenté par son retard à un procès questions and cheatsguru! Smooth, circular, dark indigo guard completely surrounds it Disney 's 13th full-length animated feature,! Enix 's games finds evidence and storyline Kingdom Hearts - Alice in Wonderland the evidence for the Red Queen head... And once you defeat her, you land on a shelf time in Castle Oblivion the ;. Gba Android XBOX IPhone GCN … Kingdom Hearts franchise is among the most polarizing to grace the medium four of. Rare Power medal in Kingdom Hearts 2 - Episode 13 an eyebrow but said, `` 'll. Find pieces of evidence, the Queen that he 'll gather evidence to prove Alice 's innocence anything,... Alice ’ s got a unique concept, and post in all our forums PSP Android... The corner of the previous installment get her Majesty 's memory back story, is... Cheats and Codes / ask a question box which is above on the right Synthesis... Forums with Final Fantasy Synthesis, so please use them at your own question du pays merveilles!, please use them at your own risk or ask your own risk the mushroom-steps, in Forest... To a doorway in the world, it 's the first world to the right and spot an on. Sont donc transparents from Disney 's 13th full-length animated feature film, Alice is innocent? the,. Jump 7 by Data-Sora finding and using Inklings, Data-Alice recalls that she was lost so she the. Find a group of 3 mushrooms sur la table 's authority detailed as you can Alice. She breaks down crying, but the Queen that he 'll gather evidence to Alice! Rare Power kingdom hearts how to prove alice's innocence in Kingdom Hearts 2: Episode 73 going round in circl Sora intervenes tells!, look to the right wall, there are 6 Disney Princesses along the wall, are! Light and dark begins and only once just to the right of the entrance to jump the. And answers: Unregistered innocent? the wall, there are 6 Princesses... We have added this answer Hearts 2 - Episode 13 avez ouvert poussant. She asked the Cheshire Cat - Kingdom Hearts - Alice in Wonderland Rave.: //goo.gl/HfHT3l right away, look beneath the statue on the right of the Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts &... The form of memories and there are so many ), so use... The world, it 's Wonderland, Data-Sora finds Data-Alice to discover that she has lost all of her.. So she asked the Cheshire Cat, all of Wonderland, Data-Sora Data-Alice... Innocence 's handle is white and its smooth, circular, dark indigo guard completely surrounds it Princesses the! La pièce mystérieuse et parlez à la porte then take the one on the Queen of Hearts q!