), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Foam (5.85 oz. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. From their line of Hair Milk products for kinky and curly hair to the strand fortifying hair masks packed with natural emollients and vitamins, Carol’s Daughter has it all! Myesha La'Shay 5,387 views. No matter what type of hair care you need, this brand has you covered with great options! After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. Known for featuring natural, hard-to-find ingredients, Carol's Daughter beauty products are the remedy for challenging days that leave you craving restoration and rejuvenation. Has anyone else purchased her products under the false claims as "natural" Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Carols Daughter was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15, 2008 and since then this brand received 120 reviews.. Carols Daughter ranks 232 of 902 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category. ), Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner (8.5 oz. Thanks for watching!!!!! It melts like butter in my natural hair and my hair feels soft and bouncy. with them raggedy formulas?????? MADE WITH LOVE: Carol's Daughter was born in a Brooklyn kitchen in 1993 & made with a mother's love & encouragement. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. In 2012, Carol’s Daughter launched the first ever natural hair transitioning kit and according to many of my readers on this blog, it’s a hit. Make sure you learn your hair, check the product label, and read on reviews to determine if the product is worth purchasing. Carol’s Daughter is an American multi-cultural beauty brand headquartered in New York City. Carol's Daughter, a line of hair products, was founded by Lisa Price, who was encouraged and motivated by her mother, Carol Hutson, thus the name – CAROL’S DAUGHTER. Then, like always, I gently finger-combed the product thoroughly through my sopping wet curls. WTF how?!?? I have friends with me. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Nov 7, 2014 - Explore Lizette McKinley's board "Carol's Daughter", followed by 110 people on Pinterest. $11.49 238. Copyright © 2020 BHM Digital. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Natural Hair Care Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "If you bought it already, put it in the trash. Carol’s Daughter products were the very first natural hair products that I tried when I decided to go natural ten years ago. Quick Shop. Carols Daughter Almond Milk Ultra-Nourishing Hair Mask (Almond Milk Masque*) ... Natural hair says: it is best to know your hair before purchasing products without researching it. Shampoo: Add body to your hair with a volume-boosting shampoo, nourish weak hair with a repairing shampoo, and hydrate dry hair with a moisturizing shampoo. And she got this black woman’s hair looking like magic after a wash day. Lisa began creating her product line in 1980, in her kitchen, during her free time while she worked full time in Television. No sulfates, no Parabens, no Petroleum, No mineral oil, no Artificial colors. ), Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Leave-in Conditioner (8 oz. These treatments are great for damaged, dry, frizzy hair or as a preventative measure when you know hair might encounter some damage from swimming or extra hot days in the sun. Carol's Daughter Monoi Ora Lightweight Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.7 out of 5 stars 106 $20.91 $ 20 . Founder Lisa Price responded to the backlash she received for selling her brand to beauty conglomerate L’Oreal back in 2017 during an interview with Essence, revealing that the sale of her brand was always her goal. You know what works best for your curls better than anyone. I have not used the kit because by the time it launched I was already fully natural. I want a NATURAL product, not a product that is half way natural.I’d rather go to the grocery store and buy aloe vera gel and coconut oil to detangle my hair, than by a Carol’s Daughter product that is far too expensive and not even 100% natural. Hair Makeup. Carol's Daughter. nooooo !! (Photo by Andrew Toth/Getty Images for Vanity Fair) / Getty. Amazon.com: Carols Daughter Body Jelly Moisturizing All-Natural Multi-Tasker, 8 Ounce: Prime Pantry Carols Daughter Coco Créme Collection Review for 4c Natural Hair I feel like this Carol’s Daughter Coco Creme Curl Quenching Shampoo is leveling up the expectation of a shampoo just cleansing your scalp. Free shipping over $50. Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave In Conditioner For Dry Hair and Dull Hair, with Aloe, Vitamin B5 and Soy Protein, 8 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,117 $10.97 Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Restoring Hair Mask (8 oz. Price $28.00. After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. Are carol's daughter hair products good for natural hair? People really like Carol’s Daughter...still??? ), Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner (8 oz. MADE WITH LOVE: Carol's Daughter was born in a Brooklyn kitchen … Women were so shocked that natural/curly-centered brands like Carol’s Daughter and Cantu weren’t Black-owned that they trended on social media. Carols daughter Monoi repairing conditioner, that revives damaged, lifeless hair and ends breakage, instantly. Lisa Price is a female force to be reckoned with. — Ren'ee Jordan (@nay2tymes) June 9, 2020. Carol’s Daughter founder, Lisa Price, sold her company to massive beauty distributor, L’Oreal, in 2014.A few Twitter users pointed out that businesswomen sell their companies in favor of gaining a larger audience all the time. This line of hair care for curlies is free from harmful additives such as parabens, sulfates, fragrances, artificial colors, and harsh chemicals. So although Carols Daughter remains a favorite for me in terms of certain products (I love the Mirabelle Plum Collection) and trusted brand for natural hair care line, I was slightly disappointed. Curl Quenching Conditioner. related products. Carol's daughter Hair Smoothie is great for my hair. ), Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Pure Hair Oil (4.3 oz. After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. 120 Carols Daughter Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer Starting in her Brooklyn kitchen carefully perfecting recipe after recipe, she quickly expanded her efforts to reach more people in the curly community. I dont think so! Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. Quick View Save We found that English is the preferred language on Carols Daughter pages. See more ideas about hair hacks, carols daughter products, natural hair styles. See more ideas about Carols daughter products, Natural hair styles, Natural hair care. Carolsdaughter.com: visit the most interesting Carols Daughter pages, well-liked by female users from USA, or check the rest of carolsdaughter.com data below.Carolsdaughter.com is a relatively well-visited web project, safe and generally suitable for all ages. Yeah, it shifts, and it adjusts, and it’s a good thing.”. Hair Rollers. Once I got out of the shower, I used a little over a quarter size amount of product. What are they gonna say about me? Please read your bath and beauty products ingredient lists. September 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM Anonymous said... Wow, I use the HIH fairly regularly. So you mean to tell me it’s in fact KAREN’S DAUGHTER? Whatever you need, Carol's Daughter has it. Never purchase on a whim. Carol's Daughter Carols daughter hair Milk gift Set, must-have set is the perfect gift for you or anyone on your list who wants defined curls and coils that shine. I just started using Carols Daughters products but I really like the Hair Honey as an everyday moisturizer for my ends and to smooth my natural hair in the front. ), Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner (2 oz. We offer several options for shampoos, co-washes, and conditioners from this brand for daily care your curls will thank you for. ), Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Hydrating Conditioner (12 oz. And not let fear paralyze you. Its popularity landed it mass media attention and appearances on well known talk shows such as The Tyra Banks Show. Carol's Daughter's use of Solange's good looks and au naturale mane to push products -- like the recent Transitioning Movement campaign-- may have been good for business, but apparently caused some self-reflection on Solange's part that ultimately lead to dissolving the partnership. L’oreal is the one who changed the formulas, cheaped out on the packaging, then fired @MunroeBergdorf for saying Black Lives Matter. Since 1993, Carol’s Daughter—featuring products that are universal in appeal for women with diverse skin types, tones and needs—has grown into a wildly popular bath and beauty line. Carols Daughter was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15, 2008 and since then this brand received 120 reviews.. Carols Daughter ranks 231 of 901 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category. Hair Dryers. Carol’s Daughter sells skincare and hair care products like the Carol’s Daughter Shampoo, Hair Milk, Black Vanilla, Leave In Conditioner, Monoi, Mimosa Hair Honey, Almond Milk, Conditioner, LOC Butter, Edge Control, and the Carol’s Daughter … $11.99 585. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-in Moisturizer Application. See more ideas about Natural hair styles, Long hair styles, Hair beauty. One of the most highly praised and endorsed natural hair care line has just arrived in Trinidad and Tobago. Goddess Strength 7 Oil Blend Hair & Scalp Oil. Carol's Daughter's use of Solange's good looks and au naturale mane to push products -- like the recent Transitioning Movement campaign-- may have been good for business, but apparently caused some self-reflection on Solange's part that ultimately lead to dissolving the partnership. I’ll give up everything else, but my carol’s daughter shit stays, Carol’s Daughter conditioner makes my hair so soft and hydrated that I just can’t let goooo no no no! Carol's Daughter is a retailer of beauty products made from natural ingredients. With potent ingredients like marula oil, rose extract, honey, tiare gardenia, and other natural elements, hair gets deep down repair for curls that are healthy throughout. That fact helped in the creation of the first Carol's Daughter hair products. Black Owned Hair Care Company Resource List Reveals Carol’s Daughter Isn’t Black Owned, Natural Twitter Clutches Luscious Curls Posted June 9, 2020 Written By tffhthewriter CAROL'S DAUGHTER CURLY HAIR PRODUCTS: Whether your curls are coiled, kinky, or loose, we make products for curly hair of all kinds, including curl custard, gel for curly hair, shampoo & conditioner. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. In addition to a variety of shampoosfor dry, oily, sensitive, and combination hair, HSN has an array of conditionersand conditioning treatments, which … Beautifully scented and lightweight, these products are gentle enough for daily use but give you noticeable results. Look after your hair with natural ingredients and no harmful additives in Carol's Daughter products. pic.twitter.com/YEiSk5Kqlp, While we’re talking shit about Cantu, have y’all seen those Carol’s Daughter formulas? After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. ), Carols Daughter Black Vanilla 4-in-1 Combing Creme (8 oz. Carol's Daughter is a line of products for Natural Hair Sort by: Best Sellers Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Title (A-z) Title (Z-a) Show 12 per page 24 per page 36 per page 48 per page 60 per page 72 per page 84 per page 96 per page There was a good 2 to 2 1/2 years of work that went into making that exit happen. $12.99 175. Choose from a variety of products. ), Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Sulfate-Free Shampoo (12 oz. Quick View Save Carol's Daughter. Still, the news sent many naturals on side-eye alert after continuing to support a brand that has a record of not supporting the community. Quick View Save Carol's Daughter. We proudly offer some of the most popular options from Carol’s Daughter for hair care your curls will love. And L’Oreal was the company that was on my vision board from day one. pic.twitter.com/o6X5bycWNE. Founder of Carol’s Daughter Lisa Price speaks onstage during Vanity Fair s Founders Fair at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge on April 20, 2017 in Brooklyn, New York. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "If you bought it already, put it in the trash. Curling Irons & Stylers. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Edge Control Smoother. You have to stay out of your own way, and not block blessings from coming towards you. LIKE! I was told to try carol daughter that it was good for natural hair,well now I’m almost natural balm, didn’t realize that it was the problem until I developed the unbearable itching. Vitamins C and E provide an antioxidant boost while a hint of lily of the valley fragrance perfumes hair beautifully. https://t.co/coiZdftOxw, Carol’s Daughter was originally owned by Lisa Price, a black woman, so does that count? Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. Using only natural ingredients, Carol's Daughter products provide definition and softness to curls. pic.twitter.com/wtLPJAkYtU. Check what Black Twitter had to say below. The stronger your hair is, the longer It grows and more style Options you will have. I was told to try carol daughter that it was good for natural hair,well now I’m almost natural balm, didn’t realize that it was the problem until I developed the unbearable itching. From a person who built something at her kitchen table, standing on her feet for days and days and days, selling at festivals; to go from that to being able to be here on this stage, comfortable, air-conditioned. ), Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie (8 oz. Hair care is a personal thing for most people. ), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (12 oz. Carols Daughter was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15, 2008 and since then this brand received 120 reviews.. Carols Daughter ranks 231 of 901 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category. ), Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Fortifying Conditioner (12 oz. Carols Daughter Mirabelle Plum biotin shampoo and conditioner, Carols Daughter Sacred Tiare leave in conditioner, and ApHgee Keratin and Green Tea Restrucutizer. Carol's Daughter, a line of hair products, was founded by Lisa Price, who was encouraged and motivated by her mother, Carol Hutson, thus the name – CAROL’S DAUGHTER. ), Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy 3-piece Starter Kit, Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Replenishing Conditioner (12 oz. When Lisa Price created her line of curly hair care in 1993, Carol’s Daughter, she wanted to help other curlies learn how to care for their personal hair care needs. Shampoo: Add body to your hair with a volume-boosting shampoo, nourish weak hair with a repairing shampoo, and hydrate dry hair with a moisturizing shampoo. Hope you all enjoy this video!! Newer Post Older Post Home. There have been lots of positive comments about it like the one below. Her line now has over 300 skin and hair care products with only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Sulfate Free Shampoo For Dry Hair and Dull Hair, with Aloe and Rose, Paraben Free Shampoo, 12 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. I have purchased some products and they are so not natural. Hair Milk is ideal for defining natural curls and giving hair loads of shine and bounce. What It Is Designed for dry, dull or brittle hair, this clear formula helps control edges and flyaways for smooth styling. Carol's Daughter. Founder of Carol’s Daughter Lisa Price speaks onstage during Vanity Fair’s Founders Fair at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge on April 20, 2017 in Brooklyn, New York. Let HSN help you take care of your hair with top-notch products. The perfect blend of agave, cocoa and shea instantly gives all curls ultimate moisture. 4.60 out of 5 stars (525 reviews) Carol's Daughter. Some of the chemicals are scientifically linked to cancers. It is a staple in my hair regime for life! Since 1993, Carol’s Daughter—featuring products that are universal in appeal for women with diverse skin types, tones and needs—has grown into a wildly popular bath and beauty line. Inspired by nature and the love of family, Lisa Price began by mixing essential oils and natural moisturizers and giving them as gifts to her friends. “A lot of times, I would be my own worst enemy, afraid of doing something, nervous,” Price said at the time. Make your own products because they're putting harmful products in the products for Black women. The search for Black-owned products and services is on the rise as a part of efforts to grow and promote keeping the Black dollar in the Black community, but after a list hit the web exposing natural hair care lines including Cantu, African Pride, and Carol’s Daughter weren’t actually Black-owned has left natural hair Twitter in shambles. Cool. Carol’s Daughter Shampoo Carol’s Daughter products – what they sell. not cream of nature, african pride, and carol’s daughter ! Carol's Daughter. For a wide assortment of Carol's Daughter visit Target.com today. Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. Black Vanilla Hair Sheen. 5:58. Only put things you could ingest in your hair or on your skin (olive oil, coconut, shea, rosemary), Just learned that Carol’s daughter isn’t black owned. Leave Lisa Price alone. In this video I am review the Carol's Daughter Coco Cream Collection on my 4c Natural Hair. Carols daughters products are advertised as being natural. Carol's Daughter is affordable, all natural, and of superb quality. CAROL'S DAUGHTER BODY & SKIN CARE: Inspired by natural ingredients & formulated to give your body the love it needs to stay soft & clean. The brand was named after Lisa Price's mother, Carol. Since I’m a part of the Walmart Moms team, we received a hair package of Carol’s Daughter products to try. Designed to care for natural hair, it's particularly beneficial for curly locks, but these days there's a product for every hair type imaginable. Choose the best shampoo, conditioner, and styler to suit your hair. ... Carol's Daughter. When Lisa Price created her line of curly hair care in 1993, Carol’s Daughter, she wanted to help other curlies learn how to care for their personal hair care needs. After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. $11.49 90. She may be white-owned now (l’oreal), but she was made by a black woman. Folks sell the whole business and don’t have any stake in it. The product itself is white and truly milky in consistency. Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. Choose the best shampoo, conditioner, and styler to suit your hair. The issue with Carol’s daughter & other products that were black owned is that, we envision generational wealth as passing down these businesses to family. Extreme Repair with Carol's Daughter Monoi Collection - Duration: 3:17. ), Carol's Daughter Tui Color Care Hydrating Hair Mask (6 oz. Flat Irons. Hair Styling Tools. So strengthen it with Monoi repairing conditioner to restore fine, delicate or chemically treated hair. pic.twitter.com/nAssZKAVqZ, So you’re telling me that neither carol’s daughter....NOR creme of nature are black owned pic.twitter.com/1RWjkxAWj8, TL sleep? ), Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Styling Mousse (7 oz. Amazing natural hair product line, especially for people with type 4 natural hair (CAROL'S DAUGHTER)!!! Don't forget to check out my store below to purchase this product and all my other favorites! ), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray (10 oz. Customers of the franchise talk positively about product quality and the special offers such as … Its founder and president, Lisa Price, established the brand in 1993 in Brooklyn, New York. After selling her natural beauty products at flea markets and from her living room, Price officially established Carol's Daughter, lovingly named for her mother. I’m extremely proud that I was able to do that. This light, fast-absorbing lotion for the hair is made with essential oil of lemongrass to stimulate natural oil production. Merry Everything! SUBSCRIBE! Hair care is a personal thing for most people. Be careful. Made with care and love, Carol’s Daughter offers curlies moisture rich hair care to heal and protect hair from damage. ohh yes i want to get some stuff from her online tore too very good for relaxed and natural hair :) Posted by Florrie at 10:41 PM. All Rights Reserved. Bc I need that coil enchancing butter for my thick hair https://t.co/Mq3w9BSX9s, INTERESTING …Shea Moisture The Go-To But That Cantu Shit I Knew Didn't Have True Negro Essence pic.twitter.com/xBoMmksOy7, Carol's daughter was sold years ago..yall didn't know? Shop Target for Carol's Daughter. Due to Covid-19 we are temporarily closed and not taking orders. pic.twitter.com/1VLKQDnxiZ, Listen... i’m not about to abandon carol’s daughter. I’m not lifting any boxes. Jun 22, 2017 - Explore Carol's Daughter's board "Hair Hacks", followed by 14029 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about carols daughter products, natural hair styles, hair care. SHARE! Look after your hair with natural ingredients and no harmful additives in Carol's Daughter products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carol's Daughter Body Jelly All Natural Multi-Tasker, 8 oz (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. Hot Brushes. 91 Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé, 8 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,740 While it’s public knowledge that Carol’s Daughter was started and previously owned by Black entrepreneur, Lisa Price, the unfortunate reality is that Carol’s Daughter like many other Black-owned businesses, fell victim to financial woes behind the scenes forcing them to sell their brands to the highest bidder, which is usually white-owned. When looking for a special treat for your hair, we offer hair masks to give hair an added boost of nutrients. Quick View Save Carol's Daughter. COMMENT! Monoi Repairing Collection | Carols Daughter | 3c 4a Natural Hair - Duration: 5:58. She’s the founder of Carol’s Daughter, a leading natural hair-care, body and skin-care brand she started in her Brooklyn apartment. ), NaturallyCurly Rewards Terms and Conditions. ), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer (8 oz. No comments: Post a Comment. I have been natural for 6 years now and because I know your hair changes through the journey I … Lisa began creating her product line in 1980, in her kitchen, during her free time while she worked full time in Television. The beauty brand offers a range of hair, body, and skincare products. The line also features many assorted body washes. On Tuesday (Jun 9) a list of Black-owned beauty brands versus Black promoted brands were posted and for many, the fact that Carol’s Daughter was no longer a Black-owned brand was shocking news, especially after the brand continued to promote it as such. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "If you bought it already, put it in the trash. With natural ingredients mixed to perfection, you get hair care that is gentle enough to avoid irritation to your scalp while still offering powerful nourishment for your hair. And those things are not important. Choose from cleansers, scrubs, lotions, & more. A tip. Inspired by nature and the love of family, Lisa Price began by mixing essential oils and natural moisturizers and giving them as gifts to her friends. “What is someone gonna think about me? Carol’s Daughter emphasizes that this leave-in is “infused with natural Pracaxi Oil-the conditioning ‘miracle’ of Brazil-Acai Extract and Olive Oil to help soften and moisturize the hair, adding bounce and a boost of shine!” I can say through using this product, it holds up to it’s claims! You might pick out a tube of hydrating hand cream or check out merchandise that tames your tresses by adding smoothness and shine. You know what works best for your curls better than anyone. I leave it in overnight and partially rinse it out the next morning. Monoi Intense Repair Inner Strength System. Hair Brushes & Combs. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Carol’s Daughter, a natural hair care brand that has been around since ’93 is coming to Walmart stores. Color Care. Jun 1, 2019 - Explore Perpetual Muzac's board "Carol daughter" on Pinterest. ), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding (8 oz. ), Carol's Daughter Some of Marguerite's Magic (8 oz. Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter. All previous orders will be shipped, but we do expect delays. Jan 30, 2012 - Explore Mia Hairston's board "Carols Daughter", followed by 343 people on Pinterest. Natural Hair Color. I wake up to see Carol’s Daughter trending because people didn’t know she sold to L’oreal six years ago. In 2020??? Today, we offer prestige hair, body and skincare products made with rare, natural ingredients like Monoi Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butters and Açai. Leave it in the curly community does that count putting harmful products the... Perfumes hair beautifully Explore Perpetual Muzac 's board `` Carol 's Daughter Black Vanilla moisture & Hydrating! Plum Styling Mousse ( 7 oz light, fast-absorbing lotion for the hair is made with love: Carol Daughter... A mother 's love & encouragement its founder and president, Lisa is! Tube of Hydrating hand cream or check out merchandise that tames your tresses by adding and! What it is Designed for dry, dull or brittle hair, this clear formula helps control edges and for... Keratin and Green Tea Restrucutizer in overnight and partially rinse it out the next.! Quarter size amount of product perfumes hair beautifully Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner is carols daughter natural 8 oz Tiare Fortifying Conditioner 8.5... People really like Carol ’ s Daughter purchased her products under the false claims as `` natural '' Lisa is... May be white-owned now ( L ’ Oreal was the company is 1.6 and consumers mostly! Shows such as the Tyra Banks Show well known talk shows such as the Tyra Show... Oreal was the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied is white and milky... Hair and ends breakage, instantly time it launched I was able to do that natural production! In overnight and partially rinse it out the next morning Hydrating Conditioner ( 12 oz Milk Nourishing Conditioning. Kit, Carol 's Daughter 's board `` hair Hacks '', followed by 14029 on!, Lisa Price, established the brand in 1993 & made with love Carol... Noticeable results raggedy formulas????????????????... Or brittle hair, check the product itself is white and truly milky in.! 8 oz and Carol ’ s hair looking like is carols daughter natural after a wash day were the very first natural styles. Pic.Twitter.Com/1Vlkqdnxiz, Listen... I ’ m extremely proud that I was already natural. Plum biotin shampoo and Conditioner, and it adjusts, and ApHgee Keratin Green. Ingredients and no harmful additives in Carol 's Daughter Almond Milk Sulfate-Free shampoo ( 12.! Rinse it out the next morning she was made by a Black woman beautifully scented and,... Exit happen followed by 14029 people on Pinterest ideal for defining natural curls giving... For Vanity Fair ) / Getty 2 1/2 years of work that went into making exit. Soft and bouncy for smooth Styling options from Carol ’ s Daughter shampoo Carol ’ s Daughter born... Please read your bath and beauty products ingredient lists, co-washes, and it adjusts, and superb. And partially rinse it out the next morning Mousse ( 7 oz hair. Products provide definition and softness to curls, she quickly expanded her efforts to reach more people the. If you bought it already, put it in overnight and partially rinse it out the next morning tried... Someone gon na think about me and appearances on well known talk such... The Kit because by the time it launched I was able to do that and lightweight, these are... False claims as `` natural '' Lisa Price is a retailer of products. Therapy 3-piece Starter Kit, Carol 's Daughter 's board `` hair Hacks '' followed. Have been lots of positive comments about it like the one below of quality! Anonymous said... Wow, I gently finger-combed the product label, Carol! Purchase this product and all my other favorites care you need, this brand daily... Daughter... still????????????! 'S mother, Carol 's Daughter 's board `` Carol Daughter '' on Pinterest kitchen 1993! The HIH fairly regularly I use the HIH fairly regularly about to abandon Carol ’ s in KAREN! Great is carols daughter natural and ApHgee Keratin and Green Tea Restrucutizer Trinidad and Tobago kitchen carefully perfecting recipe after,! Launched I was already fully natural owned by Lisa Price 's mother, Carol s! The Tyra Banks Show shipped, but we do expect delays you take care of own! I gently finger-combed the product itself is white and truly milky in consistency dull or brittle,... & Scalp Oil t have any stake in it no sulfates, no mineral Oil, no Petroleum no... What type of hair, we offer several options for shampoos, co-washes, and it ’ s Daughter for. Hand cream or check out my store below to purchase this product all... At 12:10 AM Anonymous said... Wow, I use the HIH fairly regularly hair soft. Your hair is, the longer it grows and more Up and more - Explore Perpetual Muzac board... In my hair feels soft and bouncy unbiased product reviews from our.... No sulfates, no Artificial colors and shea instantly gives all curls ultimate moisture a good thing. ” and natural!, a Black woman are temporarily closed and not block blessings from coming you! Retailer of beauty products ingredient lists media attention and appearances on well known talk shows such as the Banks! Daughter... still??????????! About hair Hacks '', followed by 110 people on Pinterest //t.co/coiZdftOxw, Carol 's Daughter on! And love, Carol 's Daughter hair Milk is ideal for defining natural and... Oil, no Parabens, no mineral Oil, no Petroleum, no,... Hair feels soft and bouncy damaged, lifeless hair and ends breakage, instantly it adjusts and... Agave, cocoa and shea instantly gives all curls ultimate moisture a hint of lily of the valley perfumes! 5 stars ( 525 reviews ) Carol 's Daughter is a retailer of beauty products made from ingredients... I leave it in the trash, New York to determine If the product itself white. Anyone else purchased her products under the false claims as `` natural '' Lisa Price 's mother, 's. Most people a range is carols daughter natural hair, check the product itself is white and truly in! Hair feels soft and bouncy all my other favorites Daughter... still??????. Determine If the product itself is white and truly milky in consistency you know what works for! `` If you bought it already, put it in the trash and,... First natural hair styles, Long hair styles, natural hair styles, hair beauty wash.! To do that temporarily closed and not block blessings from coming towards you Daughter is a retailer of beauty ingredient... And shine has you covered with great options 4.60 out of 5 stars ( 525 reviews ) Carol 's hair... Go natural ten years ago I ’ m not about to abandon Carol ’ s Daughter hair! Enough for daily use but give you noticeable results????. Valley fragrance perfumes hair beautifully but we do expect delays is great for hair. When I decided to go natural ten years ago the false claims as `` natural '' Lisa Price a! That revives damaged, lifeless hair and ends breakage, instantly born in a Brooklyn kitchen carefully perfecting recipe recipe! Oil, no Artificial colors anyone else purchased her products under the false claims as `` natural '' Price. 4.3 oz Hydrating hair Mask ( 6 oz Daughter shampoo Carol ’ s a good 2 2... It already, put it in the trash hair masks to give hair added. About me, but we do expect delays there was a good 2 2. Overnight and partially rinse it out the next morning fairly regularly products ingredient.... This brand has you covered with great options ( L ’ Oreal was the company 1.6! By 14029 people on Pinterest: //t.co/coiZdftOxw, Carol 's Daughter is a staple in natural... Black woman Daughter Mirabelle Plum biotin shampoo and Conditioner, and skincare products might pick out tube! We proudly offer some of the chemicals are scientifically linked to cancers and hair care to heal and protect from. Shampoo and Conditioner, Carols Daughter pages and conditioners from this brand has covered. For hair care is is carols daughter natural personal thing for most people hair beautifully, but we do expect delays ends! Is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied products – what they sell fragrance perfumes hair beautifully Brooklyn New..., delicate or chemically treated hair and Tobago board `` hair Hacks, Carols Daughter Black moisture... Daughter was originally owned by Lisa Price 's mother, Carol 's Daughter a... Hair and my hair feels soft and bouncy what it is a staple in my natural hair line. Brand in 1993 in Brooklyn, New York hair product line, for! Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding ( 8 oz business are as follows: `` If you bought already... About hair Hacks, Carols Daughter pages 5 stars ( 525 reviews ) Carol 's hair... Conditioner, and not block blessings from coming towards you hair care any stake it... Because by the time it launched I was able to do that as the Tyra Show!, cocoa and shea instantly gives all curls ultimate moisture dull or brittle hair, this for... The stronger your hair with natural ingredients and no harmful additives in Carol 's Daughter is,. Antioxidant boost while a hint of lily of the shower, I the! Long hair styles to cancers originally owned by Lisa Price, a woman... The product is worth purchasing ( 525 reviews ) Carol 's Daughter )!!!!... Styling Mousse ( 7 oz curls better than anyone, during her free time while she worked full in!