", along with phrases such as "Exit, stage left!" 'Heavens to Murgatroyd' is American in origin and dates from the mid 20th century. It does not have to contain wine. ( I also have to add that Snagglepuss is one of my favorite characters. Next Day Delivery and FREE shipping* Just now. ch_color_border = "FFFFFF"; Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend Bookmark this thread: This topic is archived. var ch_queries = new Array( ); The frequently r… The Wizard of Oz is the story of Dorothy, a young farm girl from Kansas. One day, a cyclone Dorothy’s house off to a magical land known as Oz – a place populated by witches, flying monkeys, and other fantastical creatures. Murgatroyd was also the nom de villiany of a Boskonian Bad Guy in E. E. Smith's Lensman series. When Snagglepuss sang 'Heavens to Murgatroyd' in this … To resolve the matter, it was decided to include the on-screen message \"Voice of Snaggle… ", along with phrases such as "Exit, stage left!" Wizard of Oz - Costumes for Women to buy online at Heaven Costumes Australia. By the way, even thought the illustration is credited under my name, it is not mine. On a stormy day she was swept away, farmhouse and all, in a tornado from her beloved home, family and friends, and she was set-down in the far-away land of the munchkins. INTRODUCTION.