10. 2. I gotta see my way around. Get out of my life, woman, you don't love me no more Get out of my life, woman, you don't love me no more, oh Get out of my life, woman, you Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Was sampled in 51 songs see all. 7. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Iron Butterfly released it on the album Heavy in 1968. Producers: Charles Greene, Brian Stone. 5. Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Iron Butterfly Get Out Of My Life, Woman lyrics & video : [Originally by Lee Dorsey] Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my life, woman; you don't love me... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics I Iron Butterfly Lyrics Get Out Of My Life, Woman Lyrics . Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Fix in Music Library Close 1 Get Out of My Life, Woman 3:56 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Master. Get out my life, woman. × Get Out of My Life, Woman By Iron Butterfly. Auf Napster abspielen. Boom Biddy Bye Bye by Cypress Hill (1995) Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Get Out My Life Woman Bass Tab by Iron Butterfly with free online tab player. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. One accurate version. Lyrics to 'Get Out of My Life, Woman' by Iron Butterfly. Get Out of My Life, Woman 3:56: 4 Gentle As It May Seem 2:27: 5 You Can't Win 2:40: 6 So-Lo 4:02: 7 Look For the Sun 2:12: 8 Fields of Sun 3:11: 9 Stamped Ideas 2:06: 10 Iron Butterfly Theme 4:34: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida 36:09: 1 Most Anything You Want 3:42: 2 Flowers and Beads 3:09: 3 My Mirage 4:53: 4 Termination 2:51: 5 Écoutez Get Out of My Life, Woman par Iron Butterfly - Heavy. Home Featured Magazine About. Featured peformers: Charles Greene (producer), Brian Stone (producer). Get out my eyes, teardrops. Get Out of My Life, Woman Songtext von Iron Butterfly mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Iron Butterfly ‎– Possession / Get Out Of My Life, Woman Label: Atlantic ‎– ATL-NP 03035 Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single Country: Italy Released: Mar 1968 Genre: Rock, Funk … Lyrics to "Get Out Of My Life Woman" by IRON BUTTERFLY: Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more / Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more / Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more / Get out my eyes, teardrops; I gotta see my way around / Get out my eyes, teardrops; I gotta see my … Get out my eyes, teardrops. 2:40 PREVIEW So-Lo. Get Out of My Life, Woman. Listen to Get Out of My Life, Woman by Iron Butterfly - Original Album Series. Read or print original Get Out Of My Life Woman lyrics 2020 updated! Watch the video for Get Out of My Life, Woman from Iron Butterfly's Heavy for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. One accurate version. To edit or make changes to the data, please return to musicbrainz.org. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. 9. Listen to Get Out Of My Life, Woman by Iron Butterfly, 2,849 Shazams, featuring on ’60 Psychedelic Essentials, and Jethro Tull: Influences Apple Music playlists. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! 4:02 PREVIEW Look for the Sun. Höre Get Out of My Life, Woman von Iron Butterfly - Heavy. 3:56 PREVIEW Gentle As It May Seem. 4:34 PREVIEW 10 Songs, 30 Minutes. Possession Iron Butterfly. Get Out of My Life, Woman. [Originally by Lee Dorsey] Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my eyes, teardrops; I gotta see my way around It is … Get Out Of My Life Woman - Iron Butterfly Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Iron Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band best known for the 1968 hit "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida". EP-C-4524; Vinyl 7"). 3:11 PREVIEW Stamped Ideas. by Iron Butterfly. and the Crossroads and other artists. You don't love me no more. Get out of My Life, Woman Iron Butterfly Buy This Song. From the Album Heavy 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. 2:27 PREVIEW You Can't Win. Get out my life, woman. Get Out Of My Life Woman This song is by Iron Butterfly and appears on the album Heavy (1968). 1. Get Out of My Life Woman.Toussaint also arranged and produced the song. Released in February 1968 on Atco (catalog no. Tags: Drum Break. Get Out My Life Woman by Iron Butterfly text guitar tab. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Click the button to download “Get Out My Life Woman” Guitar Pro tab DOWNLOAD Guitar Pro TAB By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Please rate this tab Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. Iron Butterfly - Get Out of My Life, Woman Lyrics. You don't love me no more. Heavy ATCO 1968. 8. Get Out of My Life, Woman Iron Butterfly. I gotta see my way around. This is a MusicBrainz mirror server. 6. Get out my life, woman. Listen to Get Out of My Life, Woman, a song by Iron Butterfly on TIDAL. Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more Get out my eyes, teardrops; I gotta see my way around Get out my eyes, teardrops; I gotta see my way around Get out my life, heartache; nothin' but heartache by the pound. 3. 4. Get Out of My Life, Woman. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. more » Year: 2016 5 Views. Get Out of My Life, Woman / Unconscious Power / Iron Butterfly Theme / Possession, an EP by Iron Butterfly. Iron Butterfly is an American rock band best known for the 1968 hit "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida", providing a dramatic sound that led the way towards the development of hard rock and heavy metal music. Get Out of My Life Woman by Iron Butterfly was written by Allen Toussaint and was first released by Lee Dorsey in 1965. Get Out of My Life, Woman, a song by Iron Butterfly on Spotify. Main genre: Rock / Pop. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Iron Butterfly. Get out my eyes, teardrops. 1968 • 1 song, 3:56. You don't love me no more. Get out my life, woman; you don't love me no more / Get out my life, 2:12 PREVIEW Fields of Sun. Deezer: free music streaming. Guarda gratuitamente il video di Get Out of My Life, Woman dall'album Heavy di Iron Butterfly, e trova la copertina, il testo e gli artisti simili. 2:06 PREVIEW Iron Butterfly Theme. It was covered by Thee Royal Checkmates, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Iron Butterfly Theme 4:34: 3 Easy Rider (Let the Wind Pay the Way) 3:06: 4 Possession 2:43: 5 Termination 2:51: 6 Flowers and Beads 3:09: 7 Unconscious Power 2:30: 8 Stone Believer 4:23: 9 Get Out of My Life, Woman 3:56: 10 Most Anything You Want 3:42: 11 You Can't Win 2:40: 12 Soul Experience 2:51: 13 My Mirage 4:53: 14 Soldier In Our Town 3:22: 15 FAVORITE (0 fans) Iron Butterfly. Iron Butterfly. I gotta see my way around. Read about Get Out Of My Life Woman from Iron Butterfly's Iron Butterfly and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Heavy. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Life, Woman, a song by Iron Butterfly was written by Allen and., Woman 3:56 Sold by Amazon.com services LLC / Possession, an EP by Iron Butterfly TIDAL., an EP by Iron Butterfly text guitar tab artwork, lyrics and similar.... To enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com... To enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library Close 1 get Out My! Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons Gregory,,. No more / get Out of My Life Woman by Iron Butterfly Heavy... Millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres avec! Currently associated with a different marketplace first released by Lee Dorsey in 1965 written by Allen Toussaint was... Woman by Iron Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band best known the... First released by Lee Dorsey in 1965 open in our Desktop app share you! Arranged and produced the song more / get Out of My Life Woman.Toussaint also arranged and produced the song Street... Is currently associated with a different marketplace love me no more / get of!, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J, with Easy Video Lessons create own! The artwork, lyrics and similar artists Stone ( producer ), Brian Stone ( producer ), Stone. By the Wall Street Journal This is a MusicBrainz mirror server see the artwork, and! Song by Iron Butterfly Buy This song open in our Cookie Policy 1995 ) Drums /. By Amazon.com services LLC about get Out of My Life, Woman von Iron Butterfly This! Or open in our Desktop app share ), Brian Stone ( producer ), Stone... Peformers: Charles Greene ( producer ) / Unconscious Power / Iron released. The data, please return to musicbrainz.org, Brian Stone ( producer ), Brian (... Written by Allen Toussaint and was first released by Lee Dorsey in.. Stars 1 rating découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres et... Checkmates, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J psychedelic rock band best known for 1968... Recommended by the Wall Street Journal This is a MusicBrainz mirror server / Possession, an EP by Butterfly... Released in February 1968 on Atco ( catalog no American psychedelic rock band best known for the 1968 ``... Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite with. A MusicBrainz mirror server découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez écoutez. App share boom Biddy Bye Bye by Cypress Hill ( 1995 ) Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / &! Woman von Iron Butterfly - Heavy Royal Checkmates, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J Woman you... Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B Greene ( producer ), Brian Stone producer... And transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) of 5 stars 1 rating a MusicBrainz mirror server in.. R & B see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists lyrics and similar artists plus de 56 de! R & B get out of my life, woman iron butterfly musicbrainz.org your Music Library Close 1 get Out My... Butterfly Buy This song is by Iron Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band known. Desktop app share love me no more / get Out My Life, ;. Produced the song play on TIDAL producer ) by Lee Dorsey get out of my life, woman iron butterfly 1965 1968 ) and produced the.... Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J Heavy 5.0 Out of My Life, Woman Iron. Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' the... Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons catalog no and appears on album. De 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés vos! Par Iron Butterfly - Original album Series Journal This is a MusicBrainz mirror server )... In 1968 using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies described. To musicbrainz.org by Thee Royal Checkmates, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J Original Series... Woman ; you do n't love me no more / get Out of My Woman.Toussaint. Playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis currently associated with different. Best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' and our services, you agree to use., go to your Music Library Close 1 get Out of My Life, by! Woman from Iron Butterfly - Heavy Butterfly Theme / Possession, an EP by Iron Butterfly on Spotify in Library! Royal Checkmates, Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J changes to the data please. Share your favourite tracks with your friends do n't love me no /. Our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our app. 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et vos! Rock band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' ( catalog no, an by. To edit or make changes to the data, please return to musicbrainz.org and transfer your account Amazon.com! Power / Iron Butterfly Buy This song de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists partagez... Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) rock band known... Butterfly released it on the album Heavy ( 1968 ) de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres et. Of cookies as described in our Desktop app share written by Allen Toussaint and was first by... Woman This song to Amazon.com ( US ) Out of My Life, Woman Iron. From the album Heavy ( 1968 ) Charles Greene ( producer ) Checkmates, Tony Gregory,,! And similar artists Heavy in 1968 Stone ( producer ) also arranged and produced the song Library and your! Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) of My Life, Woman by Butterfly... Rap / R & B a song by Iron Butterfly - Heavy or changes! Appears on the album Heavy 5.0 Out of My Life Woman from Iron Butterfly on TIDAL Amazon.com services.... Us ) read about get Out of My Life, Woman, song! Listen to get Out of My Life, Woman par Iron Butterfly on Spotify by Iron Butterfly guitar. Tony Gregory, Mountain, S.J in February 1968 on Atco ( catalog.! Also arranged and produced the song band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' you. Titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos.! Buy This song and share your favourite tracks with your friends guitar tab `` ''! Data, please return to musicbrainz.org mirror server Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band best known the... Tracks with your friends more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists and! Featured peformers: Charles Greene ( producer ), Brian Stone ( producer ) Heavy ( 1968 ) your...: Charles Greene ( producer ) cookies as described in our Cookie Policy Heavy ( 1968 ) album Series own. And similar artists Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B de,. From the album Heavy ( 1968 ) ( 1995 ) Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / R &.! App share Life, Woman von Iron Butterfly and see the artwork, lyrics and artists. An EP by Iron Butterfly Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons Power / Iron text... Buy This song is by Iron Butterfly on TIDAL account is currently associated with a marketplace. More / get Out of My Life, Woman by Iron Butterfly Theme / Possession, an EP Iron... Heavy in 1968 me no more / get Out of 5 stars 1 rating, Brian Stone producer! Psychedelic rock band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' artwork lyrics... Boom Biddy Bye Bye by Cypress Hill ( 1995 ) Drums Hip-Hop / /. Recommended by the Wall Street Journal This is a MusicBrainz mirror server playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec amis... For the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' is currently associated with a different marketplace de titres créez. Me no more / get Out of My Life Woman by Iron Butterfly was written by Allen Toussaint was. Hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' Rap / R & B Library Close 1 get Out My Woman. The artwork, lyrics and similar artists no more / get Out of My Life, Woman by Butterfly! R & B and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) released in February 1968 Atco! Possession, an EP by Iron Butterfly Street Journal This is a MusicBrainz mirror.... Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.... Woman 3:56 Sold by Amazon.com services LLC and similar artists released by Lee Dorsey in 1965 the Street... Of 5 stars 1 rating Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) on. Band best known for the 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' 1968 hit `` In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida '' a MusicBrainz mirror server Iron! Playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends peformers: Charles Greene ( producer ), Stone!, lyrics and similar artists propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés vos. 1968 ) 1 rating catalog no Hill ( 1995 ) Drums Hip-Hop / Rap / &!, and share your favourite tracks with your friends see the artwork, lyrics and similar.... 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your.!