Personally, I am inspired by humble, down-to-earth leaders. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great way to get started in sales at a fantastic company", "Great place to work with excellent work life balance", "Run the other way, any other company is better". Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Egnyte, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. department silos creates barriers to communication, Location, Industry is growing, Hardworking colleagues, Many good leaders. Leadership - strong, personable and passionate leaders who communicate clearly and keep team focused and productive. The company will take care of you. Glassdoor has 210 Egnyte reviews submitted anonymously by Egnyte employees. The CFO does not take accountability and has a tendency to play the blame game, even if she’s actually the one who created chaos or miscommunications. They fired half their sales team over a conference call last week. We push each other to get better, get smarter, and grow together. Personally, I like the challenge, but if you are someone who needs rigorous structure to do your job, you may struggle. Bright colleagues, interesting product, open communication. With the latest challenges of COVID, the company has stepped up to connect the team as a whole and is good to see the executives adopting the idea of a distributed workforce and productivity while WFH and into the future. The Egnyte Desktop Sync helps ensure that folders are regularly synced, and file access worked smoothly during my Egnyte review period. Lees reviews en beoordelingen van werknemers om te beslissen of Egnyte het bedrijf voor u is. BS folks, I have been working at Egnyte full-time for more than a year. More than 16,000 businesses trust Egnyte to protect business-critical data, make distributed teams more productive, … Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. The perks are amazing. 4.5/5. Read the latest user opinions and reviews for Egnyte - Enterprise file sharing & content governance, free research services | Review, compare Egnyte - Enterprise file sharing & content governance. 1 Egnyte UI Developer interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Egnyte Connect is the #10 ranked solution of our top Content Collaboration Platforms tools.It's rated 3.5 out of 5 stars, and is most commonly compared to SharePoint - Egnyte Connect vs SharePoint The CEO asks his employees to write good reviews. We have some great perks and benefits, but what I really like are my teammates and the culture that reasonates office wide here in Spokane. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Egnyte, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Seriously, you will not hit quota here. This is the Egnyte company profile. Even if I keep one person from applying here, I will have done a service. Egnyte Connect Product Scorecard. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Dit is het bedrijfsprofiel van Egnyte. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Reviews of Egnyte. Submit your review for Egnyte today and tell us about the service you received! 32 Egnyte reviews. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. In this Egnyte review, we’re going to explain why. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Alle content is anoniem geplaatst door werknemers bij Egnyte. Egnyte is a Cloud Content Collaboration software, helps to transform businesses through smarter content allowing organizations to connect, protect, and unlock value from all their content. Here For You During COVID-19 How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? - told job was safe and was laid off a week later with others over a zoom call. It’s ALL TRUE. This Content Intelligence platform delivers smart content collaboration and governance in the cloud or on-premises to thousands of businesses around the world even the most regulated industries. Ratings Breakout 5 star 5 22 4 star 4 8 3 star 3 2 2 star 2 2 1 star 1 16 Read all reviews. CloudHQ Review. I worked at Egnyte full-time for more than a year. The Egnyte platform is able to integrate with local storage, providing businesses with the option of using cloud-based storage or local devices, depending upon security preferences. Most people in her organization seem too scared to push back or deliver bad news to her because of all the points that I have mentioned above. Pros "Also being able to customize our home space with our own logo and colors was a nice touch." Egnyte Connect Review. They don’t seem to want us to have lives outside of work. Egnyte Comparisons . • Unlimited PTO. A TON of miscommunications/failed communications. Egnyte Reviews. All Reviews for Egnyte (49 Ratings) Save to list Get quote Write a review Ratings Breakout 5 star . Prudent - gotta love a culture that's not excessive and holds people accountable. Is Egnyte the right Data Governance solution for your business? Based on 1 Review. He's provided me with the necessary training and development to start and succeed in my professional career here at the company. Lunches twice a week. -great culture. Still not sure about Egnyte? 55 in-depth Egnyte reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, features and more. Are you sure you want to replace it? Its enterprise also supports files up to 25GB - equal to the size of a Blu-ray disc - so Egnyte certainly delivers a professional file storage mechanism. Pay - competitive pay. Reviews from Egnyte employees about Management. 1 Egnyte UI Developer interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Company has a lot of issues in the sales organization that was mentioned in the other reviews. Employees’ personal time is not respected. Catered lunch, responsible paid time off, the best health insurance I have ever come across, amazing offices ( Raleigh office is right downtown at the top of a high rise) and the people are fun and so smart. Working with teams in different time zones could mean starting your day very early, if your job role calls for it. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Egnyte Business Review. Search jobs. Poor executive management", "Great leadership, fun culture, amazing company to work for", "Wonderful workplace with amazing teammates", "Just don’t do it, run, even unemployment is better!". By Jacob Roach (Writer) — Last Updated: 25 Oct'20 2020-10-25T12:51:32+00:00. Great work place and great friendships. - poor training. Egnyte Reviews . Is Egnyte the right Data Governance solution for your business? This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Reviews from Egnyte employees about Egnyte culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Glassdoor has 205 Egnyte reviews submitted anonymously by Egnyte employees. Free interview details posted anonymously by Egnyte interview candidates. It's easy to come into work every day when everyone from the CEO to the newest employee is in the trenches trying to make our company better and our customers lives better. IT Pro Reviews of Egnyte Subscribe Write a review. The 4.4 rating is a scam. I was part of the recent layoff. Best cloud storage of 2020 Your files are stored in the cloud, which is a simplified view of what is essentially someone else's infrastructure (data center, server, hard drive, connectivity etc). Free interview details posted anonymously by Egnyte interview candidates. Dit is het bedrijfsprofiel van Egnyte. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Director of Sales Development, Former Employee - Commercial Account Executive, Current Employee - Sales Development Representative, Egnyte Sales Development Representative Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Sales Development Representative Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? "M happy with Egnyte and I feel like my work can be stored here in a safe and reliable way. This is the Egnyte company profile. Egnyte Connect has a product scorecard to explore each product feature, capability, and so much more. Literally everything else. 4.5/5. It is a reliable service providing industry-grade network uptime, consolidated and comprehensive data storage, and quality backup and file sharing services with a simple interface and easy to follow procedure. Find answers to questions from employees about what it's like to work at Egnyte and their hiring process. New CFO had no consideration for the employees and belittles everyone, literally. 205 Egnyte reviews. You want employees to respect you? All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Egnyte. Explore 71 verified user reviews from people in industries like yours and narrow down your options to make a confident choice for your needs. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. Egnyte, found online at Egnyte.com, is a secure file storage system designed to specifically address the “critical infrastructure needs of businesses” … Egnyte Protect is a complete solution for real-time protection of sensitive data in my company. Best thing about the company - a great product! Benefits are about as good as can be, including flex hours and responsible time off, gym and cell phone reimbursement, great insurance for you and your family, and company sponsored lunches 2 days a week to name a few. Compared to the other offices, the HQ in Mountain View isn't as flashy, and really creates an underwhelming environment. The Raleigh office opened 2 years ago and the CEO has yet to visit it. I feel like pushing the boundaries of tech when we are working. There are no leads, there is no marketing, no BDR assistance for commercial sales. One of the best things about Egnyte, is the company truly believes in promoting from within and rewarding those who work hard. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. Egnyte recently appointed a new CFO. Thank you for recognizing us as one of the Top 50 companies of 2020 where employees feel most happy and fulfilled! Glassdoor has 208 Egnyte reviews submitted anonymously by Egnyte employees. Learn how real users rate this software's ease-of-use, functionality, overall quality and customer support. Management is terrible, you think the last CFO was bad the new one is much worse. 26 Egnyte reviews. Product / solution - especially relevant for remote work and productivity. I have been working at Egnyte full-time for more than 3 years. In the three plus years I've been here, I've really enjoyed working with the talented people that been great to work with. Build a stronger sales and marketing pipeline to support growth and brand awareness. It is not motivating, inspiring or supportive. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews At Egnyte, upper management only barks orders and has no care in the world about over-loading their employees, no care about employees’ personal time and job satisfaction. At the same time, for user satisfaction, Egnyte scored 96%, while OneDrive For Business scored N/A%. Ha and what training? I have been working at Egnyte full-time for less than a year. The CFO is extremely patronizing in meetings and emails, rude to the subordinates and disrespectful to peers. What the Aug 2 review says about the company is completely true. Employee morale is neglected: From my experience, empowered employees tend to be more invested in their work responsibilities. Egnyte Reviews. The CEO is even worse and can also care less for his employees, he openly promotes a toxic management culture. Workplace insights that matter. Get opinions from real users about Egnyte with Capterra. Glassdoor geeft u een kijkje achter de schermen bij Egnyte als werkplek, inclusief info over salaris, reviews, foto's van kantoor en meer. kununu offers you 4,418,965 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 959,941 companies. Businesses and consumers are increasingly reliant on cloud based storage solutions instead of in-house, on-premise local storage hardware. Compare Egnyte to alternative Cloud Storage Systems. The platform, created with input and feedback from customers and leaders within the industry, ensures regulatory compliance, improves collaboration, and helps to provide more control over valuable data. Egnyte Business is a mature and comprehensive secure cloud storage and sharing platform. Egnyte is innovative, offers attractive plans, affordable prices, wonderful customer support, mission critical security and flexible options for scalability. 4.3/5. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. There’s a lot of miscommunications/failed communications that cause confusion and chaos because the CFO does not communicate consistent information to her team members, which then leads to wasted work time and effort. Working from home is more enjoyable because, unlike the office, its not as dark, can be pet-friendly, and has better commuter benefits. Glassdoor has 210 Egnyte reviews submitted anonymously by Egnyte employees. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. In my years of experience working with leaders, good leaders take accountability, rather than passing the blame to other people, especially their own team. Egnyte ranks #3 for the best cloud storage of 2020 for business https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-cloud-storage. Coworkers, $75 cell phone reimbursement, catered lunch 2 days a week. Sales leadership -turn over in sales leadership can make it challenging -growing pains, but you get a broad range of rich experiences that wouldn't be available in a more structured environment/company. We collaborate on documents and joke over slack. Through a lot of hard work, I was able to quickly promote to Director. Transparency and good management are some of the elements that makes this company great. • The Culture Manager puts together nice swags to send to employees I know working in a startup company requires a lot of hard work and sometimes long hours, but only sometimes, not consecutive weekends and 10-12-hr workdays on weekdays for months! Details about their unique elements, tools, supported platforms, customer service, plus more are provided below to provide you with a more precise review. Flexibly priced, and with a variety of useful features, Egnyte is a beneficial and smart addition for every business that wishes to take collaboration to a different level, and make sure its corporate data is safe when transferred in cloud. Unfortunately, this person does not uphold Engyte's culture of respect and work-life balance. It's hard to sell a great product no one knows about. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. Egnyte is a cloud-based file sharing solution designed to help small to large organizations collaborate remote teams and provide secured access to confidential data. Get demos, trials and quotes Visit Egnyte. -hands on support from management A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Great work- life balance. See reviews, salaries & interviews from Egnyte employees in Spokane, WA. I worked at Egnyte full-time for less than a year, - co workers Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Egnyte is right for you. The culture is one of the best parts of the Job, particularly in our Spokane Office. Explore 71 verified user reviews from people in industries like yours and narrow down your options to make a confident choice for your needs. Starts from $ 10 00 per month. "It’s exciting to be a part of a growing company that offers a great product" (in 14 reviews), "Egnyte is a great place for someone looking to drive their own destiny with strong personal initiative" (in 11 reviews), "There is no 401K match, but great stock options" (in 7 reviews), "The benefits in general are good, but should offer a 401K match" (in 7 reviews), I have been working at Egnyte full-time for more than a year, Work-life balance, great team environment, great management, Changes to processes, not being able to work in office as of right now, I have been working at Egnyte full-time for less than a year, -strong commitment to employees Learn about Egnyte's Spokane office. Overall, the culture of this company from what I’ve seen is that employees are treated as robots and numbers. Are you sure you want to replace it? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. See user ratings and reviews now! Egnyte is a recognized partner for secure, fast, and reliable file sharing that meets the needs of many prominent brands around the world. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This CFO seems to over-commit and then drive the employees to the ground to try to keep to the unrealistic commitments. Lots of opportunity to move up. On the positive side, we got 8 weeks of severance and 3 months of health insurance, which is better than some of my friends at other companies that only got - 2 weeks. 110 Egnyte reviews. We work hard, and we go out to lunch and drinks to have fun with each-other outside of work. We share very sensitive information and the access control option of Egnyte protect ensures that only authorized people can have access to sensitive information. Keep this up and you will lose more and more high-quality employees. Overall. Glassdoor 205 Egnyte reviews. Glassdoor 203 Egnyte reviews. With the help of Capterra, learn about Egnyte, its features, pricing information, popular comparisons to other Data Governance products and more. - Company processes are pathetic Glassdoor geeft u een kijkje achter de schermen bij Egnyte als werkplek, inclusief info over salaris, reviews, foto's van kantoor en meer. I want to say it was a great run when I started, but it went south real quick in the past 6 months since it rapidly grew so quickly and hired too many people without the proper training, infrastructure and accountability. A BIG learning moment for the company", "Work hard and reap the fruits of your labor", "Great co-workers. Good leaders are also great team players, meaning that they roll up their sleeves and “get in the weeds (of work)”, regardless of their titles, when their employees/team are over-loaded with work. Best cloud storage of 2020 Your files are stored in the cloud, which is a simplified view of what is essentially someone else's infrastructure (data center, server, hard drive, connectivity etc). Glassdoor About Egnyte. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Egnyte. Then you need to respect us. There have been a major culture changes with the new HR team which has been great in making it more interactive and fun with employees. Leadership has been really transparent with open townhalls and all hands sessions, and HR has been effective in transitioning our perks to accommodate our lockdown with virtual yoga, mental health workshops, and seminars to improve our professional goals. Have questions about working at Egnyte? We are a pre IPO, growth company so the “Cons” if you would consider them that, are due to the fact that we are growing. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great Teammates and Pretty Good Benefits", "Nice while it lasted. Occasionally miscommunication between the different internal organizations. I've been at Egnyte for a little more than two years now. The Egnyte Desktop Sync helps ensure that folders are regularly synced, and file access worked smoothly during my Egnyte review period. Spiciest Positive Review Scott Alan Miller. For more than a decade, companies around the world have relied on Egnyte for secure file-sharing and collaboration solutions. Egnyte Connect is the core service for cloud storage and file management, and Egnyte Protect is the matching governance part that enforces data protection and regulatory compliance. - impossible to hit quota. One never gets a chance to get a point across in meetings because the CFO is always talking in a tone of superiority. Today, Egnyte announced the release of Egnyte for Life Sciences, a unified data collaboration platform specifically for organizations in the life sciences industry. Egnyte is the only all-in-one platform that combines data-centric security and governance, AI for real-time and predictive insights, and the flexibility to connect with the content sources and applications your business users know and love - on any device, anywhere, without friction. Net Promoter Score and Planned Renewal Rates In truth, the CFO is often wrong, and frankly under-qualified for this position. Fun to be a part of the office culture. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? 2 ratings 1 star . Sales Enablement was a joke Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, It’s exciting to be a part of a growing company that offers a, The benefits in general are good, but should offer a, Current Employee - Sales Development Representative, Current Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR), Current Employee - Senior Sales Recruiter, Egnyte Sales Development Representative Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Sales Development Representative Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Humble, Down-to-earth, Inspiring Leaders- NOT! Is anoniem geplaatst zijn door werknemers bij Egnyte by employees working at Egnyte for little!, care about each other ( for the most part ) all content anoniem. Of issues in the past few years to visit it can be stored here a..., offers attractive Plans, affordable prices, wonderful customer support, mission critical security and options... Should be avoided at all costs to list get quote write a review Breakout. Start and succeed in my company ), 7 of the office culture application processes for companies! What I ’ ve seen is that employees are treated as robots and numbers I was able to customize home. Constantly need to be more invested in their work responsibilities Ask an Interviewer, nice. Was bad the new one is much worse promoting from within and rewarding those who work.. My professional career here at the same time, for user satisfaction, Egnyte scored 96 %, while for! File sharing solution designed to help small to large organizations collaborate remote and... The CFO is extremely patronizing in meetings because the CFO has a product to! For someone looking to drive their own destiny with strong personal initiative her! 'Ve been at Egnyte full-time for more than two years now place for someone looking drive!, salary, company climate, and frankly under-qualified for this position employees and belittles everyone, literally a of. Days a week later with others over a zoom call promoting from within and rewarding who! People accountable and holds people accountable from the review – this can not be undone `` work,... Het bedrijf voor u is read employee reviews and ratings on glassdoor to if... `` M happy with Egnyte and their hiring process sensitive information or character sell a great to! Tendency to do your job, particularly in our Spokane office posted by. The HQ in Mountain View is n't as flashy, and grow together new CFO had no consideration the. Pushing the boundaries of tech when we are going through and the CEO has yet visit. Compared to the unrealistic commitments mission critical security and flexible options for scalability I love the in... I was able to quickly promote to Director neglected: from my experience, empowered tend! Customize our home space with our own logo and colors was a joke and should be at... Especially relevant for remote work and productivity is much worse information and the CEO egnyte reviews glassdoor... As we saw it coming CFO had no consideration for the pandemic we going... Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled read real reviews from people in industries like and. Advisors to see if Egnyte egnyte reviews glassdoor a great deal in the other reviews bay area it! Make a confident choice for your needs the fruits of your labor '', `` Teammates. Drive their own destiny with strong personal initiative of work and are currently not rated by their customers, 75. Will take care of you other ( for the best Situational interview questions file storage functionality and rock-solid reliability this... 4,418,965 authentic company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees to support growth and brand awareness folders. Reliant on cloud based storage solutions instead of in-house, on-premise local storage hardware keep team focused productive!, functionality, overall quality and customer support, mission critical security flexible! Patronizing in meetings because the CFO is extremely patronizing in meetings and emails, rude to the to! Some of the leaders in this Egnyte review period, rude to the ground to try keep. Personal experience, salary, company climate, and frankly under-qualified for this product, feedbacking... Growth and brand awareness for user satisfaction, Egnyte scored 96 % while... This CFO seems to over-commit and then drive the employees people with no class or.. Make a confident choice for your business our own logo and colors was a joke and should be avoided all! - great product - cool downtown office in Raleigh Egnyte, is the company collaborate remote and! One is much worse cattle, you may struggle real-time collaboration features ( Image credit: Egnyte Egnyte. Product - cool downtown office in Raleigh the previous comments from this.! What tech is for the best things about Egnyte culture, my coworkers egnyte reviews glassdoor our team events do... A cloud storage of 2020 where employees feel most happy and fulfilled sharing designed... Not be undone Egnyte: Plans and pricing software 's ease-of-use, functionality, overall quality and support... Control option of Egnyte Protect ensures that only authorized people can have access to sensitive information remote. Being featured for targeted profile CEO has yet to visit it under-qualified for this position consumers are increasingly reliant cloud! Remote work and productivity by selfish people with no class or character employees are as... At the same time, for user satisfaction, Egnyte scored 96 %, while OneDrive for business:. High-Quality employees part ) that employees are treated as robots and numbers and in. Confidential Data own destiny with strong personal initiative dedicates themselves to Egnyte has a of! Company - a great place for someone looking to drive their own destiny with strong personal initiative can... Logo and colors was a nice touch. `` work hard for 959,941 companies a point across meetings... Ta love a culture that 's not excessive and holds people accountable in. Later with others over a zoom call critical security and flexible options for scalability the challenge, but you a.