All Rights Reserved. Great addition. Sign up for both to get all our updates straight to your inbox. Totally worth the extra money. We bolted a SML-2C Rogue rack to 2 layers of plywood, because we needed ceiling clearance to put a rack in our den. From a practical standpoint, it provides a designated space that is clearly marked for deadlifting, has a professional clean look, and if you get the 1.5" tiles, it deadens the sound of drops considerably more than stall mats. All Rights Reserved. T-3 SERIES; X-3 SERIES; … The 8' x 4' Rogue Deadlift Platform features a 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel frame, and ships standard with (2) floor plates. Additional anchors I'm sure can be purchased, and are HIGHLY suggested if you have members pulling big numbers. The rubber is a little hard for any floor work so consider a yoga mat or similar. Department. It also dampens the sound when dropping a fully loaded barbell. Make sure you get the newest platform so you can do band work without having to bolt to the floor. Fixed the problem and haven't had any issue since. All Products Have Loaded Protect your floors, lift more weight. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Customers can quickly assemble the Rogue Deadlift Platform thanks to a bolt-together design and laser-cut / precision-bent gussets. See more ideas about deadlift platform, deadlift, at home gym. © 2010-2020 Rogue Fitness. I think Mr. Rippetoe was on to something when he said that. There are multiple options for filling the platform, you can use eight 2×2 foot by 1.5 inch rubber tiles, you can use a combination of plywood and tiles or you can use a combination of horse stall mats and plywood. Please choose the registry you want to add this product to: Rogue Fitness HQ This platform is commercial gym quality and arguably better than platforms I have used at Golds and other places. Platform and boards shipped quickly. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. It held the squat rack and was deep enough for the bench. All in all, the Rogue platform cost will add up due to the frame price, rubber flooring and additional inserts to make it all level. If I was going to buy that I would definitely use wood panels in the middle like it suggests you can. But, the platform as such is very durable and doesn’t need … Great product. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Choose your subscription preferences below. While some people will think a DIY deadlift platform is good enough, the Rogue Deadlift Platform will level up your gym to give it a professional powerlifting gym feel. The provided band pegs are extra long to work with longer specialty barbells in addition to standard barbells, and a set of floor clips are included to secure each end of the platform to the ground. Browse Rogue's current stock of weightlifting platforms to turn almost any space into an Olympic or Deadlift training space. Here is a way to make sure your gym (or home gym) is one of those better gyms. Sign up for our Newsletter with Rogue News and Product Releases. 1-16 of 299 results for "deadlift platform" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Everything that was supposed to come with the platform was there and not broken or missing. It also dampens the sound when dropping a fully loaded barbell. Rogue Deadlift Platform $305-$367. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It comes in both bare steel and a bright zinc or black zinc finish. Sign up for our Newsletter with Rogue News and Product Releases. There are multiple options for filling the platform, you can use eight 2×2 foot by 1.5 inch rubber tiles, you can use a combination of plywood and tiles or you can use a combination of horse stall mats and plywood. I got the smooth tiles and it has a waffle pattern on the back side, the top surface texture is clean and not slick at all. Our Rating: 4.7/5 Our Verdict: The Rogue Fitness deadlift platform is a low-priced product meant for beginners and intermediate level lifters. You could deadlift on it length wise. I have had my deadlift platform for about a month now and have to say it is the best piece of home gym equipment I have ever bought. Speed work is an essential component of any strength program, and a dependable platform can build the literal foundation for it. Official sponsor of the CrossFit Games and Arnold Classic. Rogue Deadlift Platform Work on Pulling Heavy Things Faster. Building a lifting platform is relatively cheap and ridiculously easy. Finishing touch to my at home gym by Rogue. They got just fine and did not smell like rubber at all. How To Build Your Own Deadlift and Power Rack Platform. The floor plates were a bit tricky to line up and connect but that probably would have been easier if I would have had someone helping me. If your gym has monsters deadlifting 700+ lbs on the regular like ours, you may have or had this issue. The 6'x 8' platform has a 2x2" steel frame that bolts together with gusseted corners. The Rogue Fitness online store brings the leading strength and conditioning equipment to the European market. - Mark Rippetoe. You don’t need advanced handyman skills to complete the project. While the knurling pattern matches that … The 8' x 4' Rogue Deadlift Platform features a 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel frame, and ships standard with (2) floor plates. I haven't used it, but a platform is pretty cheap and easy to build. SHIPPING DELAY: 5-7 DAYS. That was a great purchase as well. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. POWER RACKS. BUY 3 OR MORE 3 SHIPS FREE ITEMS AND THEY SHIP FOR FREE Shop Now. I wanted to have a platform that could handle heavy lifts without causing any undue noise or vibration in my basement and Rogue has fully delivered! Learn more at Rogue. There are several flooring options for this platform: Optional Upgrade - Custom Built Wood Insert Set Love it. I purchased the complete kit including the floor plates and wood plank inserts (which I highly recommend unless you want to do yourself) that along with the 8 smooth rubber tile finish creates a comfortable, even and bulletproof lifting platform. Make … Feb 22, 2020 - Explore G's board "Deadlift platform" on Pinterest. Below is how to do it. The Rogue OLY Platform provides a dedicated space for Olympic lifting. Rogue has a very reasonable price on their 4’x8′ Deadlift Platform. 545 E 5th Ave Was very sturdy even for Caleb Krieg's 400-500 pound squat sets. Build the base of the platform with two layers of inexpensive 3/4" or 1/2" plywood—these sheets can be low-grade, as they won’t be seen or lifted on directly; they just need to create a base of support and absorption. This is the first piece that catches the eye when entering our facility. T-2 SERIES; T-3 SERIES; X-2 SERIES; X-3 SERIES; TITAN SERIES; SQUAT STANDS. 0 Back RACKS. Obviously, there are some ignorable design flaws. The 20kg bar has a shaft diameter of 27mm. Optional tiles $265 Includes (2) Floor Plates so the unit does not need to be bolted to the ground. We didn't use the optional pegs, otherwise it's a great platform. Rip gives instructions in SS, at least in the 2nd Ed. I love things that you can take apart and actually move, and good luck ever moving a regular solid platform on your own. 5 stars hopefully in the future when I can order the rest. It worked in a pinch. Protect your floors, lift more weight. I purchased frame only and used plywood and subfloor and left over rubber flooring for sides with a half plywood sheet insert. I have many friends who actually have this set, and absolutely love it. FREE SHIPPING, NO MINIMUM. This is large enough to practice Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and add a squat rack to the end. © 2010-2020 Rogue Fitness. Choose your subscription preferences below. Click a platform above to get complete details and customer reviews. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Due to it hardly being used, I'm asking $700. Learn more. BUY 3 OR MORE 3 SHIPS FREE ITEMS AND THEY SHIP FOR FREE Shop Now, BUY A RIG* AND YOUR ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE See Details. Sign-up to be notified when this product is available! T-2 SERIES; T-3 SERIES; X-2 SERIES; X-3 SERIES; TITAN SERIES; RACK ACCESSORIES. May 2, 2014 - The Rogue Deadlift Platform safely allows for band use outside of a power rack. Quality product with a few minor design flaws. Rogue’s modular “build-your-own” platform kit comes in a 8’x6′ size with rubber tiles starting at $644.00, or the 8’x8′ size for a little more. Unfortunately I still can’t use it because the mats have been out of stock for months. By signing up, you agree to Rogue's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Rogue Deadlift Platform Work on Pulling Heavy Things Faster Speed work is an essential component of any strength program, and a dependable platform can build the literal foundation for it. The Rogue Deadlift Platform not only protects your floor, it allows you to do band deadlifts outside of a power rack without sinking anchors into your floor. Deadlift platforms: Your standard pre-made deadlift platforms is typically four feet tall by eight feet wide. The Rogue Deadlift Platform not only protects your floor, it allows you to do band deadlifts outside of a power rack without sinking anchors into your floor.. The 8' x 4' Rogue Deadlift Platform features a 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel frame, and ships standard with (2) floor plates. Well built and easy to put together. You can use either rubber tiles or a combination of rubber and wood. Columbus, OH 43201. To help create and sustain a more level surface when using the floor plates, we’re now offering an optional upgrade with a set of (3) pieces of radiata pine plywood, which can be inserted between the steel floor plates. Sign up for both to get all our updates straight to your inbox. From power racks, rigs, and barbells to shoes, apparel & accessories, Rogue can equip any garage gym or pro facility. (4) Floor clips to secure each end to the ground, NEW - Optional Wood Insert Set to create more level surface, loc_en_US, sid_XX2715, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Accept no substitutes when it comes to what's going on your barbell. Browse Rogue's current stock of weightlifting platforms to turn almost any space into an Olympic or Deadlift training space. I did order the platform with the 8 mats. Free Shipping by Amazon. Click a platform above to get complete details and customer reviews. And if your gym is one of those places that isn't, find a better gym. Rogue Weightlifting Plates. All Rights Reserved. It’s also a favorable size because … The rubber surface is shock absorbing and will cause less wear and tear on your equipment. Protect your floors, lift more weight. Your gym should be equipped for heavy deadlifting. The 6'x 8' platform has a 2x2" steel frame that bolts together with gusseted corners.The rubber surface is shock absorbing and will cause less wear and tear on your equipment. Quality, affordable deadlift platforms built to last a lifetime. A DIY deadlift platform costs just $150-$200 to build and can be accomplished in less than two hours. © 2020 Rogue Fitness. The Rogue Deadlift Bar Specs The Rogue Deadlift Bar is 90.5 inches in length overall, with 15.5-inch sleeves. Lay two 4x8 sheets side by side along the long edges, with the seam between the two running front to back. Straight forward and built to last While some people will think a DIY deadlift platform is good enough, the Rogue Deadlift Platform will level up your gym to give it a professional powerlifting gym feel. The steel frame is solid and was pretty easy to put together with a socket wrench. Protect your floors, lift more weight.