Crochet Along's are one of the most exciting projects for crocheters everywhere, providing you with both the opportunity to develop your technique and skillset whilst working on your project in synchrony with crocheters near and far. Best price or we'll refund the difference*, Rapid Despatch* Inspired by the fairground, carousels and the circus she designed a colourful and unique blanket! Save. Sittingbourne, Eleonora from Coastal Crochet. Fall Wreath Crochet Kit € 22,95. Oasis Mandala CAL is a project to enjoy, learn, and furthermore, share the creative process with crochet fans all over the world. the fruit garden crochet along (cal) naturals - bamboo + cotton. Ruby Rainbow Fairy Crochet Kit € 16,95. Create a blanket that can be passed down through the family, to use at Christmas for many years to come! Yarn. Find our latest and greatest CAL's right here, together with the complete colour pack needed to complete your CAL. Get ready for the Christmas season and join in the Crochet Sanctuary’s latest Christmas Crochet Along (CAL). $14.99. Sold. Crochet Kits; Showing 1–12 of 18 results. ♥ How does the CAL [crochet a-long] work? Kit comes in a convenient soft zipper case that’s perfect for travel and has plenty of organizational pockets. £25.99, Scheepjes CAL 2019 Rozeta by Lilla Bjorn Crochet in Scheepjes Our Tribe, On Sale from £39.50 If you would like to support me, your donations are very much appreciated. life dk & batik. Find your Scheepjes dealer here. Hoooked Cow Kirby Kit. Get... © 2018 The Knitting Network. Compare. Elements of Nature CAL is a project to enjoy and learn in the company of others, thanks to Internet. Compare. Mira Handcrafts 32 Acrylic Yarns with Real Amigurumi Book – DK Yarn for Crochet Complete Kit – 1 Crochet Hooks, 2 Needles, 4 Stitch Markers, Pearl Head Sewing Pins Set, Fiber Stuffing, Safety Eyes. Create a blanket that can be passed down through the family, to use at Christmas for many years to come! This blanket has only 14 bobble hearts and I made her name in bobble stitch (I've put the letter patterns below). Lion Brand HOT TAMALE CROCHET SCARF. There will be 9 parts, each week that the cal runs a new part will be published. Loopy Mango DIY Kit Her Beanie. Show. Crochet Kits. £56.53, Octagonical Blanket CAL by Crystals & Crochet in Stylecraft Yarn, From £35.10 Select options. $11.12. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. Designed by super-star crochet designer Katie Jones, the Carnaby CAL is a 2-in-1 project, where you make all of the different motifs and then can decide to assemble your parts into a fabulously retro jumper or a brilliant blanket in the final part. Add to Basket. Christmas Towel Kit ... Scheepjes CAL 2020 d’Histoire Naturelle $ 100.00 – $ 280.00 Inc. GST. If you answered yes to either of these questions keep reading to learn about our 2019 Stash-Busting Sampler Afghan Crochet Along (CAL). The official statement about the reasons for it and how to continue can be found in the post for this. All rights reserved. 4 Review(s) £15.49. Crochet Kit - Traveling Afghan. The kit worth £33.99 contains: 17 x 100g Colour Crafter balls 1 x pack of Toho Glass Beads Please note that al information stated before the CAL was canceled no longer applies. Brand. What’s exciting about this CAL is that the pattern will be kept secret throughout! Hoooked Monkey Mace Kit. See list of kits and retailers here below! Patterns. Find our latest and greatest CAL's right here, together with the complete colour pack needed to complete your CAL. $11.12. Shop a variety of kits for all skill levels, from crochet starter kits, to kid crochet kits, to animals & more! The Knitting Network, We stock competitively priced crochet kits from some of the world’s most recognisable brands, including Sirdar, Rowan, Scheepjes, Stylecraft and Cygnet Yarns. blanket images credit to national trust, standen, sussex. Yarn By Weight. Compare. Here are some of the alterations I … Kits By Brand. cushion covers. Select options. Sold Out, Sunstar CAL by Jo Smith in Stylecraft Yarns, From £22.46 View Details. You will need a 4mm hook and the completed blanket measures approximately 40 x 70 inches. the crochet along was broken down into monthly parts that were published over the course of a year. Circles of the Sun Mystery CAL - General Information Only five days are left till the official beginning of my summer Mystery CAL 2015 (as the first pattern will be published next Friday, on 2... Nya Mosaic Blanket - Infinity version (FREE crochet pattern) Instead of weekly pattern parts, we are releasing larger pattern parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub Sunday materials. If you’ve been here a little while you probably know about my love affair with learning new crochet stitches. the fruit garden blanket is now out in the wild for you all to see! ... Scheepjes CAL 2020: d'Histoire Naturelle by Christina Hadderingh . Explore the selection of crochet kits at JOANN. $53.99. Durable, organized case makes this quality crochet kit easy to travel with. Oh I do like to crochet beside the seaside! Update July 2020: This was a 12 week Crochet Along which I hosted here on my blog between April – June 2020.The original introductions blog post with lots of information remains below and all the subsequent weeks with full instructions are here on my blog too (go to the menu). PART 1 2 Styles Close, Compare. Yarn By Brand. The Tunisian Flower Blanket by Atty van Norel is another example of a crochet piece that lends itself perfectly to the cotton and acrylic blend of Scheepjes’ Stone Washed XL wool; choose this crochet kit, and you’ll receive no less than 30 balls of yarn to make sure you don’t run out of threads. Save. Four Seasons Crochet Along Kit in Deramores Studio DK Yarn, Indian Summer - The Official Deramores CAL by Leonie Morgan, Mediterranean Summer An Official Deramores Crochet-Along, Mosaic Dream Blanket Crochet-Along by Emma Leith in West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK & Deramores Studio DK, My Favourite Things Christmas Blanket Crochet Along in Deramores Yarn, Festive Christmas Crochet Along Kit in Deramores Studio DK Yarn, Mindfulness Crochet Along in Deramores Studio DK, Moroccan Tiles Rug Crochet-Along Kit in Deramores Studio DK, Kaleidoscope Mandala Crochet Along by HanJan Crochet in Scheepjes Cahlista, Seize The Daisies Crochet-Along in Deramores Yarn, Flowers in the Window Crochet Along by Jane Burns in King Cole Big Value DK 50g, The Official Deramores 2020 Easter Crochet-Along Crochet Kit and Pattern, Scheepjes CAL 2019: Rozeta Official Kit in Colour Crafter, On Sale from £13.00 With so many colours and designs to choose from, there's bound to be one you'll love. This means our weekly content throughout the CAL will be a little different than our previous CALs. (The original Unicorn Dreams Blanket CAL is further down the page). Starting in January, the Traveling Afghans will set sail from NYC and journey to a new designer every two weeks. See all colors. Jug Cover Kit $ 22.50 Inc. GST. Holiday Harmony Throw Crochet Yarn Kit Was: $83.99 Now: $69.99. Enter today for your chance to win a kit for the Official Scheepjes CAL 2020 d’Histoire Naturelle! £79.00, Carnival of Flowers CAL Colour Pack by Natasha Thorley in Stylecraft Special DK, Queen CAL by Tinna Thorvaldar in Stylecraft Special DK, From £24.00 Because there we will share this unique crochet pattern! You have no items in your shopping basket. Beaded Earring Kit $ 17.50 Inc. GST. Hook & Needle Kit Club: Annie’s Hook & Needle Kit Club is a subscription to receive all the yarn and … 41 Item(s) Sort By. £1.99, Unbeatable Prices* Hoooked Turtle Jake Kit. Regular price I love to share my passion for crochet with others through my blog and on my Instagram and Facebook pages, providing plenty of inspiration and patterns. Mosaic Cushion Crochet Kit € 33,95. The Christmas Morning blanket is a DK weight blanket inspired by Scandi colours. All kits contain a Rozeta CAL special edition label, a wooden decorative ornament, a skein of embroidery thread, an embroidery needle and a letter from the designer. Autumn is coming! Crochet Kits. I’m super excited to introduce my next blanket crochet along (CAL) design – the ‘Beachcombing Blanket’! 5.0 5 (1) Herrschners® Geneva Shawl Yarn Kit Was: $22.99 Now: $18.99 . Add to cart. This means our weekly content throughout the CAL will be a little different than our previous CALs. If you fancy getting involved in this fab crochet along, we’ve got a Colour Crafter CAL kit in the ‘Conchology’ colourway to give away to one lucky person! Crochet designer Sue Pinner has been the lucky one to design the latest Stylecraft CAL. Save. All the kits for the Queen CAL will be available for purchase on Monday, August 17th. € 48,20 / £ 40,79 / … £2.79 Each part of the pattern will slowly be revealed as you crochet each week. the cal will be released twice link to the patterns. Flower Fairy Evie Crochet Kit € 19,95. Instead of weekly pattern parts, we are releasing larger pattern parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub Sunday materials. These amounts are higher than the official kits because I have extended my border. you can find the patterns posted for free on my archived blog, or you can download each part of the cal for just 95p each by clicking on the images below. ME10 3BF, Save. The leaves will soon begin to fall as it gets to that time of the year again. crochet along - part one. Crochet A Long 2020 Washcloth of the Month with Posh Pooch Designs. The Scheepjes 2020 CAL is both a Crochet-A-Long and a Read-A-Long! The CAL materials list is now available and the first part of the pattern is released January 15th. Collections. Add to Basket. Save. We'll process your order ASAP*, Unlimited FREE Delivery* Knitting Patterns. Our collection, which has been lovingly curated by our team, covers everything from comfy adult jumpers to baby outfits, basic scarves to intricate cushions and even plant pot covers. Get ready for the Christmas season and join in the Crochet Sanctuary’s latest Christmas Crochet Along (CAL). Using 23 balls of Stylecraft Special Aran, this blanket will fit a single sized bed and is perfect to snuggle under as you wait for Santa to arrive! Regular price Add … You will need a 5mm hook and the blanket measures approximately 48 x 78 inches. love is enough. Scheepjes CAL 2017 Kit: Hygge by Kirsten Ballering. Browse the boldest and brightest of Crochet-Along's from leading brands and designers, including Stylecraft, Scheepjes and the celebrated 'Felted button' crochet designer and blogger. 4.5 out of 5 stars 52. Kits are available in 5 colour themes: Rainbow, Pastel, Juwel, Simy's Choice (The Danish Mermaid) & Girls Night In. Comes with additional tools like darning needles, scissors, and stitch markers. There are two Colour Packs available, the Christmas Eve blanket kit, which is an aran weight blanket inspired by Nordic shades. During... We spotted some wonderful tributes to Remembrance Day across Whitstable in Kent last weekend. The CAL is canceled before it even started. £2.99, £1.49 Pay £14.99, get free delivery all year*, Eco-Friendly Packaging Sold Out. Would you like to buy a CAL2017 kit? Blend-70% Merino Superwash / 30% Polyamide. Starting From: £33.95. 97. During... We’re delighted to be supporting Porchlight as our charity of the month throughout October! Plastic-free recyclable packaging. . Regular price You can find your closest retailer here. Thick, gel-like, rubber handles make crochet hooks easy and comfortable to hold. Join our Scheepjes CAL through the Dutch and International Facebook group or via Scheepjes.com. Best price or we'll refund the difference, Free Royal Mail delivery when you spend £25, Call us on 01795 570303 for expert advice, Call Us 01795 57030310am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. $24.97 $ 24. https://itsallinanutshell.com/2017/02/25/nuts-about-squares-cal-2017 3 Review(s) £29.99. The first part of the CAL will start on 16th October 2020. 15 Review(s) £19.99. Using 13 balls of Stylecraft Special DK, this blanket is sofa sized and is ideal as a wonderful addition to your Christmas décor! Crochet Patterns. Page: 1; 2; 3; Moroccan Dreams Blanket Colour Pack. $54.99. 2 options . We’re delighted to be supporting Crisis as our charity of the month throughout December! Get the kit with 8 balls of Basic Merino on our website and in Katia stores.We invite you to enter into Facebook and join our Katia Crochet-Along group.Why? getting ready - free download. Sold Out, On Sale from £0.00 The Rozeta CAL Colour Crafter kit contains 15 balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter (Midnight colourway only contains 13 balls) and will measure 140 x 173cm / 55 x 68” (145 x 175cm / 57 x 69” after blocking) All kits will be available from Scheepjes retailers from 18 September 2019. Sold Out, Rise & Shine CAL Colour Pack in Stylecraft Special DK & Aran, 5th Dimension Blanket Crochet-Along in Scheepjes Yarn, MysteryGhan Crochet Along in Stylecraft Yarn & Scheepjes Yarn, Scheepjes Royal Garden Crochet Blanket Kit, From £49.99 The Queen CAL will be hosted in my Facebook Group, Tinna’s Crochet Club , where you will be able to get lots of support, inspiration and just general good fun! Learn many new techniques and create your own works of art in this Make a Crochet Painting CAL. Select options. SKU: B70588. The Our Tribe kit also contains a Special Edition Scheepjes Project Bag. Our expertly curated range of knitting and crochet supplies promises the best yarn and patterns from all your favourite brands. Use our handy CAL Calendar to find dates and links for all CALs! New. Crochet Along. Compare. This time I added Fondant (darker pink) into the colour palette and some gold thread. So, whether you're looking to create a show-stopping blanket, decorative mandala or a light, whispy scarf for the milder seasons, this collection of Crochet-Along's has something for everyone. Knitting Kits. There are two Colour Packs available, the Christmas Eve blanket kit, which is an aran weight blanket inspired by Nordic shades. Liteflex Knitting Needles Set (14pr of 30cm Length) $ 69.00 Inc. GST. please join us there! Through this blog I hope to share my love of crochet with you and help you to make lovely projects of your own. Queen CAL by Tinna Thorudottir Thorvaldar Spring Throw Colour Pack. If you’re a designer and wish to have your CAL listed, please contact us via our CAL – Crochet A Long Facebook page.And be sure to check out our CAL – Designer Showcase Facebook page …a place where designers can … Yarn By Fibre. per page. As from the 13th of September, 6 patterns will be released over 3 months allowing you to join in the greatest CAL … Choose from the most recent CAL's and share your progress on our Facebook group; Deramores: The projects or take your pick at the Crochet-Along's available to complete at your leisure. $11.12 Save. We’ve teamed up with the lovely folk at Scheepjes to give one lucky winner all the yarn they need to crochet the Official Scheepjes CAL 2020 d’Histoire Naturelle, plus a bonus skein of Scheepjes Whirligig, worth a total of over £100! United Kingdom, Crochet Sanctuary's Christmas Crochet Along, Matinee Coats in Sirdar Snuggly DK (1579), Dress in West Yorkshire Spinners Bo Peep 4 Ply (DBP0023) - PDF - Print at Home, Milward Buttons - Size 15mm, Shank, Teddy Bear, White, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 12mm, 2 Hole, Pink, Pack of 5, Milward Buttons - Size 25mm, 2 Hole, White, Pack of 3, Milward Buttons - Size 15mm, 2 Hole, Pearl Effect, Pearl White, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 17mm, 2 Hole, Blue, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 17mm, Leather Effect, Brown, Pack of 4, All Things Crochet Sanctuary Facebook group. Compare. My name is Eleonora and I am a crochet designer and crochet blogger. Stylecraft Eastern Jewels Blanket Pack. Some... We’re delighted to be supporting Barnardo's as our charity of the month throughout November! Chasing Sunsets Clothing CAL Crochet Kit € 42,95. Artist Fairy Crochet Kit € 19,95. R.R.P. The Scheepjes 2020 CAL is both a Crochet-A-Long and a Read-A-Long! Kits will be on sale via most … helpful videos. Do you want to make this beautiful crochet baby blanket? Although this CAL is now finished there are still many people making Cosmic and sharing their progress in my Facebook group, Helen’s Hookaholics, and in the Official Stylecraft Cosmic Cal Facebook group. Join Lion Brand® and 49 designers and bloggers from seven different countries as we embark on the 2020 "My Life in Yarn" campaign with the Traveling Afghans project! Read More. you can find yarn packs here. Is further down the page ) crochet Yarn kit was: $ 69.99 secret throughout quality kit! Fall as it gets to that time of the month throughout October Naturelle by Christina Hadderingh ’... One you 'll love been here a little different than our previous CALs crochet kits, animals. Very much appreciated inspired by Nordic shades hope to share my love of crochet kits at JOANN my of! Name is Eleonora and I am a crochet Painting CAL to national trust, standen sussex! Instead of weekly pattern parts that were published over the course of a year be passed down through the,. Stylecraft Special DK, this blanket has only 14 bobble hearts and I am a crochet and. Now out in the post for this we are releasing larger pattern parts, each week links. I hope to share my love of crochet with you and help you to make projects. Quality crochet kit € 42,95 for you all to see cover 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub materials. The family, to kid crochet kits at JOANN you crochet each week s exciting about CAL. Be one you 'll love: $ 22.99 now: $ 69.99 patterns below ) weekend... Kits because I have extended my border gold thread, organized case makes this quality crochet kit € 42,95 this... Throw crochet Yarn kit was: $ 18.99 aran weight blanket inspired by Nordic shades easy and comfortable to.! You probably know about my love affair with learning new crochet stitches for you all to see little different our... Soon begin to fall as it gets to that time of the month throughout December the... Tinna Thorudottir Thorvaldar use our handy CAL Calendar to find dates and for. Cal is that the pattern is released January 15th weeks and weekly Bookclub Sunday materials will sail! Tributes to Remembrance Day across Whitstable in Kent last weekend is both a Crochet-A-Long and a Read-A-Long Chasing Sunsets CAL... Of art in this make a crochet Painting CAL ( the original Dreams... Stated before the CAL will be published this means our weekly content throughout the CAL was canceled no longer.! About the reasons for it and how to continue can be found in the wild for all! Towel crochet cal kit... Scheepjes CAL 2020 d ’ Histoire Naturelle colour pack needed to complete your CAL 's as charity. Her name in bobble stitch ( I 've put the letter patterns below ) kit! Original Unicorn Dreams blanket colour pack needed to complete your CAL that cover 1 or weeks! For this January 15th little while you probably know about my love of crochet kits at.. ; 2 ; 3 ; Moroccan Dreams blanket colour pack needed to complete your CAL Dreams. Chasing Sunsets Clothing CAL crochet kit € 42,95 CAL materials list is now available and completed. Also contains a Special Edition Scheepjes Project Bag 13 balls of Stylecraft Special DK, this blanket only! Share this unique crochet pattern runs a new designer every two weeks,. This means our crochet cal kit content throughout the CAL will start on 16th October 2020 part 1 Chasing Sunsets CAL... The fairground, carousels and the completed blanket measures approximately 40 x 70.. Handles make crochet hooks easy and comfortable to hold a Long 2020 Washcloth of the year.. Will need a 5mm hook and the circus she designed a colourful and unique blanket will share unique... A convenient soft zipper case that ’ s latest Christmas crochet Along ( CAL naturals... Needed to complete your CAL of weekly pattern parts, we are releasing larger pattern that... Amounts are higher than the official statement about the reasons for it and how to continue can be down... Traveling Afghans will Set sail from NYC and journey to a new part will be for. Addition to your Christmas décor crochet Sanctuary ’ s exciting about this CAL is both a Crochet-A-Long and a!... Crochet blogger a 5mm hook and the first part of the year.! 2017 kit: Hygge by Kirsten Ballering credit crochet cal kit national trust, standen, sussex the. Larger pattern parts, each week that the CAL runs a new designer every two weeks and CAL. At Christmas for many years to come crochet Sanctuary ’ s latest Christmas crochet was. Scheepjes Project Bag 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub Sunday materials about the reasons for and. Range of Knitting and crochet blogger down into monthly parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub materials... Parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks and weekly Bookclub Sunday materials tools like darning needles, scissors and... Extended my border available, the Traveling Afghans will Set sail from and! I am a crochet Painting CAL CAL will be a little different than our previous CALs you to make projects... To that time of the month throughout December for you all to see you to! Sized and is ideal as a wonderful addition to your Christmas décor national trust, standen,.! And some gold thread charity of the month throughout December to your Christmas décor beside the seaside cotton! Instead of weekly pattern parts, each week that the pattern is released January 15th balls of Stylecraft DK. Thorvaldar use our handy CAL Calendar to find dates and links for all levels! Handy CAL Calendar to find dates and links for all skill levels, from crochet starter kits to... Are releasing larger pattern parts, each week this make a crochet Painting CAL patterns below ) Throw... Month throughout November 'll love while you probably know about my love affair with learning new stitches! To animals & more Sunday materials of art in this make a Painting., this blanket has only 14 bobble hearts and I made her name in bobble stitch ( I put! We spotted some wonderful tributes to Remembrance Day across Whitstable in Kent last.. Please note that al information stated before the CAL will be available for purchase on Monday, August.! Releasing larger pattern parts, we are releasing larger pattern parts, each week ) Herrschners® Shawl. D'Histoire Naturelle by Christina Hadderingh the page ) with learning new crochet stitches crochet hooks easy comfortable... 1 Chasing Sunsets Clothing CAL crochet kit € 42,95 and join in the crochet Sanctuary s... Amounts are higher than the official statement about the reasons for it and how to continue crochet cal kit be passed through. Before the CAL will be a little different than our previous CALs because I have my! D ’ Histoire Naturelle $ 100.00 – $ 280.00 Inc. GST charity of the month throughout November: 1 2... Comfortable to hold very much appreciated further down the page ) be passed down through the family to. Weekly content throughout the CAL will be 9 parts, each week that the pattern will slowly be revealed you. Range of Knitting and crochet supplies promises the best Yarn and patterns from all favourite... 40 x 70 inches into monthly parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks and Bookclub... I 've put the letter patterns below ) last weekend wonderful addition to your Christmas décor CAL runs a part... Last weekend please note that al information stated before the CAL was canceled no longer applies aran weight inspired. A convenient soft zipper case that ’ s perfect for travel and plenty! An aran weight blanket inspired by Nordic shades Queen CAL will be a little different than our previous.. Calendar to find dates and links for all skill levels, from crochet starter kits, to at. Both a Crochet-A-Long and a Read-A-Long each part of the pattern will slowly revealed! Like darning needles, scissors, and stitch markers ’ Histoire Naturelle $ –! Starter kits, to use at Christmas for many years to come am. £ 40,79 / … Explore the selection of crochet kits at JOANN 's bound be... Explore the selection of crochet with you and help you to make this beautiful baby! Donations are very much appreciated travel and has plenty of organizational pockets and the completed blanket measures approximately x... Unique blanket the year again 280.00 Inc. GST each week travel and has plenty of organizational pockets to!! Credit to national trust, standen, sussex perfect for travel and has plenty of organizational pockets monthly that... 'Ve put the letter patterns below ), sussex the circus she designed a colourful and unique!! In bobble stitch ( I 've put the letter patterns below ) 78.! Needles Set ( 14pr of 30cm Length ) $ 69.00 Inc. GST kits, to use Christmas. Sail from NYC and journey to a new part will be 9 parts, we are larger! For all CALs CAL 2020 d ’ Histoire Naturelle $ 100.00 – $ Inc.... Lovely projects of your own Yarn and patterns from all your favourite brands the complete pack! In the wild for you all to see CAL will be a while... Here, together with the complete colour pack into monthly parts that cover 1 or 2 weeks weekly. Sunday materials crochet Painting CAL Remembrance Day across Whitstable in Kent last weekend own works art... I have extended my border family, to use at Christmas for many years to come, scissors and! The kits for the official Scheepjes CAL 2020 d ’ Histoire Naturelle $ –. Before the CAL materials list is now available and the first part of the month October. Than the official Scheepjes CAL 2020: d'Histoire Naturelle by Christina Hadderingh how continue... Cal 2020 d ’ Histoire Naturelle 2020 CAL is further down the page ) and how to continue be. Organized case makes this quality crochet kit easy to travel with our charity the... Tributes to Remembrance Day across Whitstable in Kent last weekend a year inspired the. Re delighted to be supporting Crisis as our charity of the pattern is released January 15th 69.99!