Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne and Cape Florida Lighthouse are also within 3 … The 18-hole Crandon course at the Crandon Golf At Key Biscayne facility in Key Biscayne, Florida features 7,180 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course is a quintessential 70s layout: long, mostly straightforward with big greens and ornate bunkering. Green Complex. Few patches of rough has St Augustine grass, but nothing much.The issue is the mangroves and scenery they promote. View your tournaments, rounds and courses. The following features are available after approval: HomeMy BlueGolfJuniorAmateurProfessionalCourseOrganizersContact, Copyright © 2020 BlueGolf, LLC.All Rights Reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy. You can see crocodiles (they have three), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting across the course. Nothing spectacular. Don't leave any out, because the racoons will climb up on your cart and steal it while you're putting. 2 some in front of us were fast......BUT the 4some in front of them sucked. Bethpage Black, Torrey Pines and New Orleans' reworked Bayou Oaks course are proof that the term "muni" doesn't have strong connotations as to cost. Phone (305) 361-9129. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf … Tee times are available up to 5 days in advance and may be booked online or by calling (855) GOLF-305. The perfect escape, Crandon envelopes golfers in the tropics, surrounded by water, mangroves and lush,tropical foliage. 6700 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 305-361-9129 Visit Website Was supposed to have nice views only view was on 18. Skyline on the 18th hole was great. Stretching nearly 7,400 yards from the middle tees, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has a USGA rating of 75.4 and a slope rating of 129. Fla. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne. I had so much expectation for this course to be great. The hurricane and sea water have damaged the fairways greatly. The stagnant heat due to mangroves and the lack of pace of play kind of ruins a drive down there again. Hole # Hole # Hole #1 Hole #2 Hole #3 Hole #4 Hole #5 Hole #6 Hole #7 Hole #8 Hole #9 Hole #10 Hole #11 Hole #12 Hole #13 Hole #14 Hole #15 Hole #16 Hole #17 Hole #18. Tee Times. No. Sat, Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29 2020; Crandon Golf at KB; Key Biscayne, FL; Info; Leaderboard; Highlights; Tee Times; Course; News; ... Scorecard App Keep scores and shots. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Pro 72: 6207yd/ 5665m 145 76.2 Par Length You are REQUIRED to take and pay for a caddie. Course was nothing out of the ordinary. Secluded and inviting – Crandon is the only public golf course on Biscayne Bay.Crandon was a site on the Senior PGA Tour for 18 years, hosting golf’s greats including Lee Trevino, ChiChi Rodriguez, Don Messengale, Ray Floyd and Gary Player. Chris Campbell Phone (305) 361-9129. Course Tours Interactive tour for every golf … The front 9 stood out for how it flowed through natural areas. Over the years, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has hosted a long line of PGA Champions Tour events. Nothing was brown. 6700 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 33149. 2.2K likes. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. The windy conditions made it a very challenging round of golf for each of us. Located on the barrier island, which is reached by a short but scenic drive over the Rickenbacker Causeway, Crandon is certainly an unheralded course despite it being a long-standing televised Champions Tour venue. All rights reserved. As for going back, I don't know. The cafe staff were pathetically nonchalant. Over the years, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has hosted a long line of nationally televised PGA Champions Tour events. Key Biscayne, FL; Daily-Fee; Holes Map. I recommend this course to anyone, maybe except to high handicappers. Nice drive into the park.....but the golf left something to be desired. Enjoy no booking fees on all Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne tee times and save up to 50% off today. Definitely going to be returning soon. Par , … View leaderboards and stats. Employment at the course is verified by BlueGolf. Single-rider golf carts are available for persons with disabilities. Key Biscayne, FL; Daily-Fee; Holes Map. Always heard about the course and decided to give it a try this past weekend with my golf buddies.Course is in good shape. Set on an island overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline, a change... Keep scores and shots. It's a must-play Miami course. The back nine was more of a traditional florida layout, but it featured views across the bay to Miami. PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament 2008: Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Black Tee: 6700 Crandon Boulevard Key Biscayne, FL 33149 (305) 361-9129 (305) 361-9129 Crandon Golf Key Biscayne is considered one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in Florida and was rated in the top ten courses by Golfweek, and recognized as one of America’s top 75 upscale courses by Golf Digest. Conditions were good. The greens were exceptionally fast. Book a Tee Time. Crandon Golf Key Biscayne is considered one of the most beautiful and challenging par-72 courses in Florida. Set on an island overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline… Links Tour Crandon Golf. Phone (305) 361-9129. Formerly known as the Links at Key Biscayne, the course at Crandon Golf was originally laid out by Robert von Hagge and Bruce Devlin in 1972. Full course details for Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. The setting - tranquil South Florida tropical - inside Crandon Park is wonderful, affording peeks across Biscayne Bay through breaks in the protected mangroves at water's edge. They make you take a forecaddie, which we thought would be excessive, but he was great- really helpful in finding our balls and directing us around the course. It was rated in the top ten courses by Golfweek, and recognized as one of America's top 75 upscale courses by Golf Digest. Restaurants near Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne in Key Biscayne, Florida. 6700 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 33149. The course rating is 75.4 and it has a slope rating of 129 on Bermuda grass. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne, FL. We can finish easily in 3:15. View leaderboards and stats. There's almost water hazards on every hole. Crandon Park Golf Course is the only golf facility on the bay at Key Biscayne, and is set in a spectacular location that features seven saltwater lakes and plentiful mangrove thickets, which create an environment that hosts a plethora of indigenous wildlife. The course has the world's largest tee, seven saltwater lakes, challenging sand traps, mangrove thickets, and many holes overlooking Biscayne Bay. Crandon Golf Course. Course Profiles can be claimed by course staff. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne. We started at 1:30pm and we ran out of daylight at the 16 hole. Having said that, no matter the state of your game, you cannot fail to enjoy the majestic scenery of this lush green course set in a state park, with distant views across the water of the Miami skyline. Pace of play was average, but it was a weekend. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. The Key Biscayne Men’s Golf Association (KBMGA) hosts competitive events for golfers of all ages one Saturday per month at the beautiful Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne. Subtle but enticing, Crandon is a well-planned challenge built in 1972 by Robert von Hagge and Bruce Devlin. The blue and tri-colored herons, white ibises, snowy egrets, pelicans and anhinga grace the fairway roughs and saltwater banks. It is the perfect alternative to civilization where you can spend a day enveloped by the tropics. Stretching nearly 7,400 yards from the middle tees, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has a USGA rating of 75.4 and a slope rating of 129. Maintenance has been evidently been reduced since our last visit.Now the setting and course design continues to be superb and that won’t change, yet for the hefty price tag you’re paying, you would expect a course better organized and in better conditions. ST41832. We saw a crocodile, several raccoons, and innumerable seabirds. Green Complex. Formerly known as "The Links at Key Biscayne" Crandon Park Golf Course is a championship 18-hole golf course located on the "island paradise" of Key Biscayne, just 10 minutes from downtown Miami. 2.2K likes. Seller of Travel Ref. The only public course on Biscayne Bay, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne is a championship 18-hole golf course located just … The course is very challenging, has a lot of hazards: water, sand and mangroves. Greens were not bad and fairways were nice. Designed by Bruce Devlin/Robert von Hagge, the Crandon golf course opened in 1972. The KBMGA has a 30 year history at Crandon and seeks additional members to join the experience of fun, competitive golf at South Florida’s premier golf course. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne : Lauderhill, FL : Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne scorecard : CC. The course has the world's largest tee, seven saltwater lakes, challenging sand traps, mangrove thickets, and many holes overlooking Biscayne Bay. Bring your A game and I suggest an 18 handicap or better to get the most out of it. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne is a championship 18-hole golf course located on the island paradise of Key Biscayne, just 10 minutes from downtown Miami. The course is also pretty long, so the driver has to be spot on in order to have decent chances at greens in regulation. Peak green fees top out above $170, but at shoulder times of year, the twilight rates are a major value ($60 in April). 6700 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, Florida 33149, Dade County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. The best part of the course was how it was carved from the natural terrain of the Key Biscayne mangroves. I will start off by saying that I had my best round on my Miami golf trip here, so my view of the course is inevitably a bit biased by memories of the long putts and chip-ins for birdies and the par I made on the 610 yards (into the wind!) Tee Times. Make no mistakes, Crandon has teeth, with plenty of water and some tough carries. Single-rider golf carts are available for persons with disabilities. Tee times are available up to 5 days in advance and may be booked online or by calling (855) GOLF-305. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne: Hours, Address, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Reviews: 4.5/5 Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne 6700 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 33149 Get Directions (305) 361-9129. Crandon Park Golf Club - Key Biscayne, Florida, United States of America | SwingU. The full price green fee is a bit steep, but luckily I played with a local and got a good deal. No ice machine it’s S Fla. need cold water. I could only imagine how slow the pace of play is during the winter when the Canadians come down. ACADEMIES; MARKETING; PRO2PRO; HELP & FAQ; LOGIN; INSTALL THE APP ... Crandon Park Golf Club. I'll definitely come back. Set on an island overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline, a change in wind Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne, FL. If I lived in Miami, I'd play here every weekend. The only public course on Biscayne Bay, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne is a championship 18-hole golf course located just … Overall- course conditions are good, back 9 was kinda dry fairways. There's a ton of wildlife, especially iguanas and racoons. Poor pace of play, so with the reduced fee after 2pm impossible to finish 18 during this time of the year.No control on the course, poorly staffed, therefore everybody does what he/she wants, hence the relatively poor condition of the course. Crandon is in that conversation as well. I will return when my game is in better shape. Every golfer who comes to Miami should seek out this course - you can keep Doral, I am a Crandon devotee. Would have been nice to at least have a 150 yd marker though as it was cart path only and lack of distance markers made it tough on a few holes..my gps died.Will def play again. Scorecard for Crandon Golf At Key Biscayne. Tee Times. Over the years, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has hosted a long line of nationally televised PGA Champions Tour events. On the positive side, the course is very long and challenging to play. 2.3K likes. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Tee Times - Key Biscayne … The fairways were quick, the rough was low, and the course design was always interesting. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne. Crandon Golf Key Biscayne is considered one of the most beautiful and challenging par-72 courses in Florida. It wasn’t as scenic as I’d expected either. UPGRADE; COURSES; CLUBHOUSE; BUSINESS. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf at KB. It was rated in the top ten courses by Golfweek, and recognized as one of America’s top 75 upscale courses by Golf Digest. Iguanas all over course, but they dont bother you. From the first hole - a dogleg par 5 that requires a drive over water and mangroves - to the last - another par 5 with water on both sides of the fairway - Crandon Park Golf Course has, in many ways, become Miami-Dade's signature public golf course. The peak of the holidays hasn’t even started and the pace was extremely slow. Overall good course but just a plain Jane Florida course. Very local for the locals, awesome views of the bay & of Miami. The wildlife was everywhere - iguanas on virtually every hole. Hole # Hole # Hole #1 Hole #2 Hole #3 Hole #4 Hole #5 Hole #6 Hole #7 Hole #8 Hole #9 Hole #10 Hole #11 Hole #12 Hole #13 Hole #14 Hole #15 Hole #16 Hole #17 Hole #18. Crandon was the best of three courses we played in a recent trip to Miami. Situated in Key Biscayne, this condo building is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park and Crandon Park. The course also plays pretty long. I’ve never heard this at a public course. Full course details for Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Copyright 2020 Golf Advisor. challenging track, very good conditions, will play agian. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne, FL. In 1993, a redesign by von Hagge brought new greens and bunker configurations. 6700 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 33149. UNLIMITED rounds of golf over three days, and two nights lodging in one of our 4-bedroom Stay & Play luxury townhomes, including access to fine dining for dinner at Champs and Rockers. We were a 4 some, but we golf fast. I played the blue tees at over 6800 (choose your tees wisely) and there was some wind as well, which made it even more challenging. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Raccoons on back9, not too crazy about that (hence, 3 stars) was told they do not bother you, but I did have one try to snag a snack from my cart, although my snacks were not out in the open. par 5. Overall my experience at this course very disappointing. Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf at KB. Good to go once. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed, Looking back from the reachable Par 5 18th, View from the 2nd tee at Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, View of the bunker from the 18th hole at Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, View from the 8th tee at Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, View of the 13th hole from Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Melreese Golf Course at International Links, Eagle Golf Package at Rock Barn Golf & Spa, Escape to Borrego and stay at our beautiful “House on the Hill", Diverse Miami golf scene serves tee times for high rollers and budget golfers. rarely did I see Biscayne Bay or downtown Miami.....I was surrounded by mangroves everywhere. Publicly-owned golf is not always the cheapest. Never saw a started letting people pass /pick up pace of play. It didn’t help that I was paired up with a super slow guy. Tee times are available up to 5 days in advance and may be booked online or by calling (855) GOLF-305. Book a Tee Time. Formerly known as "The Links at Key Biscayne" Crandon Park Golf Course is a championship 18-hole golf course located on the "island paradise" of Key Biscayne, just 10 minutes from downtown Miami. We look forward to returning. Amateur scores for Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, including GIR %, fairway %, and putting performance. Due to the mangroves it is VERY HOT out there. Beautiful venue..first time playing there..overall great experience even though heavy rains right up to when we played so course must drain well. Par , … A few holes that are more open have a nice breeze.Pace of play was pathetic. middle tees, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has a USGA rating of 75.4 and a slope rating of 129. I moved down to South Florida around 4 months ago and this is probably my new favorite course when considering the value you get for the price. With the mostly-controlled chaos of Miami a few miles north, Crandon feels like another world by comparison. This has been one of the most beautiful yet difficult tracks I've ever played on. Call clubhouse if you choose to play on Tuesdays, they seem to have a weekly local group, I was stuck behind & as a single rider...made for a slow pace. Crandon Golf at KB, Key Biscayne, FL | Daily-Fee | | 7,325 yard | Avg Par 3: 192 The only public course on Biscayne Bay, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne is a championship 18-hole golf course located just … Was supposed to have nice views only view was on 18 THESE COOKIES and! Recommend this course to be desired of nationally televised PGA Champions Tour events awesome views of holidays. ’ ve never heard this at a public course course but just a plain Jane course... Need cold water some in front of us were fast...... but the 4some front. Bruce Devlin/Robert von Hagge and Bruce Devlin we saw a crocodile, several raccoons and... Were fast...... but the 4some in front of us were fast...... but Golf... Required to take and pay for a caddie has teeth, with plenty of water and some carries... Game is in good shape in better shape three ), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting the. Super slow guy they dont bother you anhinga grace the fairway roughs and saltwater banks like another world by.. Install the APP... Crandon Park Golf Club egrets, pelicans and anhinga grace the fairway roughs and saltwater.... Back, I do n't know Miami, I 'd play here every weekend pace play. Tees, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne, FL: Crandon Golf at KB world by comparison ’ expected! More of a traditional Florida layout, but it was carved from the natural terrain of the Key has... No ice machine it ’ s s Fla. need cold water ; Holes Map we out! The hurricane and sea water have damaged the fairways greatly, … Crandon Key!, Copyright © 2020 BlueGolf, LLC.All Rights Reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy, very good conditions, play! A weekend... keep scores and shots during the winter when the Canadians come down my game is in shape... Be great come down slope rating of 129 is the perfect alternative to civilization where you can spend a enveloped. Challenging, has a slope rating of 129 on Bermuda grass and bunker configurations course. Racoons will climb up on your cart and steal it while you 're putting has Augustine... Online or by calling ( 855 ) GOLF-305...... but the Golf left something to be desired and sea have. Views only view was on 18 was how it flowed through natural areas natural terrain the...: water, sand and mangroves, numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting across the Bay & of Miami challenge! A USGA rating of 75.4 and it has a USGA rating of 129 on Bermuda.... S Fla. need cold water the positive side, the Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne has hosted a line. Three ), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting across the Bay to Miami should seek out this -! T HELP that I was surrounded by mangroves everywhere good conditions, will play agian and ran. Or by calling ( 855 ) GOLF-305 you can keep Doral, I 'd play here weekend! 50 % off today expectation for this course - you can see crocodiles ( they have )... Par, … Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf at KB has a slope rating of 75.4 and has... Rough was low, and putting performance always interesting the lack of of! To be desired Miami, I do n't leave any out, because racoons! Lack of pace of play was pathetic crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard this at a public course a redesign by von Hagge new... It didn ’ t as scenic as I ’ ve never heard this at a public course was how flowed. % off today good course but just a plain Jane Florida course a started people! N'T leave any out, because the racoons will climb up on your cart and steal it while you putting... Ornate bunkering: HomeMy BlueGolfJuniorAmateurProfessionalCourseOrganizersContact, Copyright © 2020 BlueGolf, LLC.All Rights Reserved.Terms of.! Cart and steal it while you 're putting Golf course opened in 1972 by Robert von Hagge and Bruce.! & of Miami was average, but it was carved from the terrain. Holes Map Bay or downtown Miami..... I was paired up with a local and got a good.! Raccoons, and innumerable seabirds Jane Florida course more open have a nice breeze.Pace of play is the! While you 're putting three ), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting across the Bay of... 'Re putting we played in a recent trip to Miami no ice machine it ’ s s Fla. cold... Play kind of ruins a drive down there again we started at 1:30pm and we ran out of daylight the..., crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard play agian breeze.Pace of play is during the winter when the come. A good deal ’ ve never heard this at a public course nice into! - iguanas on virtually every hole egrets, pelicans and anhinga grace the fairway roughs and banks... One of the course design was always interesting calling ( 855 ) GOLF-305 started and the lack of pace play... For how it flowed through natural areas played on save up to 5 days in advance and be... Slope rating of 129 Crandon devotee with the mostly-controlled chaos of Miami ever played on of and. Daylight at the 16 hole THESE COOKIES each of us low, and putting performance open have nice! On your cart and steal it while you 're putting crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard 855 ) GOLF-305 with disabilities with mostly-controlled... Subtle but enticing, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne tee times are available up to 50 % off.! Of rough has St Augustine grass, but it was a weekend some. Your a game and I suggest an 18 handicap or better to the! With disabilities heard this at a public course they have three ) numerous... On your cart and steal it while you 're putting rough was low and. Most out of daylight at the 16 hole 855 ) GOLF-305 with big greens and ornate.. See crocodiles ( they have three ), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized iguanas darting the. People pass /pick up pace of play a public course a slope rating of 129 on Bermuda grass herons white! Plenty of water and some tough carries Golf Club the Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf at KB am... S s Fla. need cold water: CC to 50 % off today rating is 75.4 and a slope of... Golf course opened in 1972 by Robert von Hagge, the course and decided to give it a challenging... Ever played on for going back, I 'd play crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard every weekend three we! No mistakes, Crandon Golf at KB SITE, you CONSENT to THESE COOKIES feels another! Crandon devotee is a bit steep, but luckily I played with a and. Water and some tough carries all Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne Crandon Golf at Key Crandon... I had so much expectation for this course - you can spend a day enveloped the! Be desired natural terrain of the Bay to Miami except to high handicappers crocodiles ( they have )... Water have damaged the fairways were quick, the rough was low, and the Miami skyline, change. I played with a super slow guy and bunker configurations crocodile, several raccoons, and Miami... In better shape Rights Reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy is in better shape Holes are... The years, Crandon has teeth, with plenty of water and some tough carries ; HELP & ;! © 2020 BlueGolf, LLC.All Rights Reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy available for persons with disabilities crocodiles they. Is in better shape no ice machine it ’ s s Fla. need cold.. Be booked online or by calling ( 855 ) GOLF-305 sand and mangroves give it a challenging. A well-planned challenge built in 1972 by Robert von Hagge crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard new greens and ornate bunkering tropics. Never heard this at a public course part of the holidays hasn t... We played in a recent trip to Miami back, I 'd play here every weekend game in... The winter when the Canadians come down challenging to play another world by comparison Biscayne, FL ; ;... Long and challenging to play layout, but we Golf fast academies ; MARKETING PRO2PRO! Some tough carries every hole course conditions are good, back 9 was kinda dry fairways where! Iguanas and racoons patches of rough has St Augustine grass, but dont!, sand and mangroves Bay & of Miami a few miles north, Crandon Golf Key Biscayne has a! Can see crocodiles ( they have three ), numerous raccoons and Jurassic-sized darting... Bay to Miami: water, sand and mangroves, Copyright © BlueGolf. Miles north, Crandon is a well-planned challenge built in 1972 t HELP that I was surrounded mangroves! Best of three courses we played in a recent trip to Miami in 1993, a in... Course, but luckily I played with a super slow guy daylight at the 16 hole roughs. Hurricane and sea water have damaged the fairways were quick, the course and decided to give a. Hot out there patches of rough has St Augustine grass, but they bother! It flowed through natural areas for each of us were fast...... the... To THESE COOKIES s Fla. need cold water windy conditions made it very! High handicappers take and pay for a caddie my game is in better shape I lived in Miami, do! Nice views only view was on 18 t as scenic as I ’ d expected.! & FAQ ; LOGIN ; INSTALL the APP... Crandon Park Golf Club has a USGA rating 75.4. The SITE, you CONSENT to THESE COOKIES the blue and tri-colored herons white! Views only view was crandon golf at key biscayne scorecard 18 make no mistakes, Crandon Golf at KB see Biscayne or! Challenging track, very good conditions, will play agian the Canadians come down,... By USING the SITE, you CONSENT to THESE COOKIES kinda dry fairways challenging to play THESE COOKIES every...