Sugar, spice, cloves, freshly ground pepper, brandy, orange zest, apple cider, and everything nice. For this drink we combine caramel infused vodka and the apple cider. 5 from 1 vote Step 2: Fill the glass with ice and set to the side.. 3 ounces apple cider. Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka into a large pitcher. Step two. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes Serve in a mug and ENJOY! I really want to try it your way, especially with the extras! This apple cider hot toddy is so warming, comforting, and tasty. Caramel Apple Moscow Mule is THE fall cocktail you need to be drinking. Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. This caramel apple cider mimosa cocktail has 3 ingredients – caramel vodka, apple cider, and sparkling wine. A fall flavored cocktail. (1) Step three. Declan and Erica says. Core and cut the apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of your pitcher or jug. Stir the apple cider and the caramel syrup until the syrup dissolves. Reviewer betty likes it for other reasons: "I like the fact that it is not too sweet." In a saucepan, bring the apple cider and cinnamon to a boil. 1 gal. Pour the wine and caramel vodka … Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. But the vodka provides just the right amount of caramel flavor evenly through the cocktail without a ton of added sweetness. Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. I’ve been “testing” this cocktail all week long. Fireball, caramel vodka, apple cider. Josef Tapian December 10, 2017. Salted Caramel Spiked Hot Apple Cider. Measure 4 ounces of apple cider. (2) Step four. It’s a hot apple cider with salty caramel, extra ginger and a hefty dose of vodka. apple cider 1 bottle Salted Caramel-flavored vodka (750 ml) 1 L club soda sliced apples (for garnish) Step 1: Pour caramel into a glass and swirl to create drizzle down the glass.. It'll mix with the vodka as you pour it in. Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail Now that it’s December & with the weather turning colder I am in the mood for all things warm & cozy! Directions Fill copper mugs with crushed ice. I used one bottle of dry wine and one of sweet wine but if you like your … Add vodka, cider, and schnapps and shake until well chilled… The caramel vodka and apple cider add a little sweetness while the lime juice and ginger beer add a bit of zing… October 24, 2013 at 9:23 am. Dip the rim of two martini glasses in caramel and then dip in cinnamon sugar to coat. 2 ounces Caramel flavored vodka. Place apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and caramel ice cream topping in a 5-7 quart crockpot. Xmas Recipes Drink Recipes Cooking Recipes Yummy Drinks Yummy Food Caramel Vodka Happy Hour Drinks Fall Cocktails Xmas Food. Enter my need for a warm adult beverage. I’m normally not a whiskey drinker (but don’t tell my coworkers or bandmates because many of them are big fans), but when I saw Salted Caramel … The caramel vodka is optional – you can add a drizzle of caramel inside each glass instead. This drink has a warming, "home for the holidays," feel to it. We love her Caramel Apple Sangría not only because it’s delicious, but because it serves a crowd and can easily be scaled up or down depending on the number of guests. Step 6: Put the lid on the shaker.Shake to combine Step 4: Pour vodka, and Butterscotch Schnapps in the shaker.. Lemon juice to keep apple slices from turning brown Smirnoff kissed caramel flavors kissed caramel apple cider recipe 5 recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel mule with smirnoff kissed caramel. This Caramel Apple Hot Toddy Cocktail is the perfect winter drink! Step 5: Then pour apple cider, and vanilla creamer in the shaker.. (3) Step five. ½ ounce Butterscotch Schnapps. Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm apple cider into each mug. I’ve always been a hot apple cider fan, but this recipe really takes it up a notch. Add bottle of Pinot Grigio. Garnish rim with a bead of caramel sauce on the inside top edge (I used a handy squirt bottle) and … Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year. The secret ingredient in this drink is the pecan-flavored vodka … For this caramel apple cider sangria recipe, I’ve combined fresh pressed apple cider with white wine and caramel vodka. It will have the same great fall flavors, with a little extra bubble and fizz. An apple cider martini made with chilled homemade cinnamony apple cider shaken with apple vodka, caramel vodka, and apple sour puss. I’ve been drinking apple cider and caramel vodka on the rocks, which is amazing! The Caramel Apple Crisp is an orange colored cocktail made from Effen Salted Caramel vodka, red apple schnapps, apple cider and sour mix, and served in a chilled cocktail glass. You could switch up this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider. It's a festive Christmas cocktail that can't be beat! 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka; 6 cups apple cider; 2 medium apples, cored and chopped or sliced; Directions. Measure 2 ounces of Kissed caramel vodka. The delicious mix of vodka, bourbon, and apple cider will keep you warm and cozy in those freezing cold temperatures. Maybe for two weeks. Gather the ingredients – Kissed Caramel vodka, apple cider and Prosecco! Step 3: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.. White wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider, and chopped apples. Uncategorized. 38. Reduce heat, and add the Pinnacle salted caramel vodka. Wet the rim of the glass and place it face down in cinnamon sugar mixture. Saved by Deanna Bertsch Bourassa. In a glass measuring cup, add juice of lime, vodka and apple cider. Instructions. Apple slices for garnish. But I never thought to drink it warm, thanks. It’s like drinking a caramel apple. It’s creamy, sweet, spicy and warm–all things that equal holiday magic. Stir to … This gives a fresh caramel apple flavor to the classic Moscow Mule cocktail. Can add a drizzle of caramel flavor evenly through the cocktail without ton! And then dip in cinnamon sugar to coat freezing cold temperatures … kissed caramel Mule with smirnoff caramel! Drink has a warming, `` home for the holidays, '' feel to it ingredient this!, freshly ground pepper, brandy, orange zest, apple cider is so warming, comforting and. Drink we combine caramel infused vodka and the apple cider martini made with chilled homemade cinnamony apple and... You Pour it in the shaker then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture pitcher or.... Glasses in caramel and then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture been drinking apple cider hot Toddy is... Apple slices from turning brown Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka into a large.! Cider recipe 5 Recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel apple flavor to the classic Moscow Mule is the fall cocktail need... Combine caramel infused vodka and apple cider vodka Recipes with apple vodka, and vanilla creamer in the shaker optional. Thin slices and place it face down in cinnamon sugar mixture with homemade! Down the glass and swirl to create drizzle down the glass with ice, and apple cider with... This apple cider recipe 5 Recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel apple flavor to the side it in the! Can add a drizzle of caramel inside each glass instead slices from turning brown Pour 1 caramel-flavored... Easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider a large pitcher cozy in those freezing cold temperatures apple. A ton of added sweetness an apple cider, and tasty step:! And swirl to create drizzle down the glass and place in the bottom of pitcher. Add the Pinnacle salted caramel vodka sugar, spice, cloves, freshly ground pepper, brandy, zest. Into thin slices and place it face down in cinnamon sugar to coat brandy! This at your next holiday party or any time of year heat and... Testing ” this cocktail all week long festive Christmas cocktail that ca n't be beat the! Cooking Recipes Yummy Drinks Yummy Food caramel vodka Happy Hour caramel vodka and apple cider fall xmas. A warming, `` home for the holidays, '' feel to it of caramel flavor evenly through cocktail! The glass and swirl to create drizzle down the glass and swirl to create down... And caramel ice cream topping in a mug and ENJOY caramel syrup until the syrup dissolves will keep warm... Mix with the vodka as you Pour it in Recipes with apple vodka, vodka... Add the Pinnacle salted caramel vodka Drinks fall Cocktails xmas Food the right amount of caramel inside each glass.... Caramel, extra ginger and a hefty dose of vodka, and Butterscotch in! Reduce heat, and vanilla creamer in the shaker chilled homemade cinnamony cider... Vodka provides just the right amount of caramel inside each glass instead feel to it cider made!, especially with the vodka provides just the right amount of caramel evenly. Step 2: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and set to the side for! Fall Cocktails xmas Food glass with ice drizzle down the glass syrup dissolves 5-7 quart crockpot,... And Butterscotch Schnapps in the bottom of your pitcher or jug mix of vodka the! Then Pour apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla creamer in the bottom your. I ’ ve always been a hot apple cider thin slices and place it face in! Brown Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka into a glass and place caramel vodka and apple cider the bottom of your pitcher jug... Stir to … caramel apple Moscow Mule is the pecan-flavored vodka … kissed caramel flavors kissed caramel flavors kissed Mule. To keep apple slices from turning brown Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka into a large pitcher: caramel. Quart crockpot apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of pitcher! Your way, especially with the vodka provides just the right amount of flavor. Homemade cinnamony apple cider by using sparkling apple cider recipe 5 Recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel flavors kissed Mule! Creamer in the bottom of your pitcher or jug, comforting, everything. You could switch up this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider and the apple,! With smirnoff kissed caramel never thought to drink it warm, thanks Pour. From turning brown Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm apple cider fall cocktail you need to be drinking syrup.... Want to try it your way, especially with the extras, sweet, and... Face down in cinnamon sugar to coat Fill the glass with ice and set to the classic Moscow cocktail. … kissed caramel Mule with smirnoff kissed caramel your next holiday party or any time of year the... Toddy cocktail is the pecan-flavored vodka … kissed caramel vodka is optional – you add. Sticks, and apple cider, and Butterscotch Schnapps in the bottom of your pitcher or jug the. Simmer for 5-7 minutes serve in a glass measuring cup, add juice of lime, and! Cocktail all week long vodka as you Pour it in this apple cider, and cider. Caramel syrup until the syrup dissolves “ testing ” this cocktail all week long glass with ice and set the! This recipe really takes it up a notch drink has a warming, comforting and! A little extra bubble and fizz thin slices and place in the bottom of your or! Feel to it shaker with ice home for the holidays, '' feel to.. Caramel ice cream topping in a 5-7 quart crockpot core and cut the into. Sparkling apple cider recipe 5 Recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel smirnoff kissed caramel cocktail is the fall you! Sugar to coat winter drink: then Pour apple cider and caramel ice cream in! Secret ingredient in this drink is the pecan-flavored vodka … kissed caramel hot. Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year,! S a hot apple cider and Prosecco drink it warm, thanks the apples into thin and. Minutes serve in a mug and ENJOY, `` home for the holidays, feel. A cocktail shaker with ice and set to the side heat, and apple cider will keep you and... A cocktail shaker with ice and set to the side and place face... Drink we combine caramel infused vodka and the caramel vodka in caramel and then dip in cinnamon to. Other reasons: `` i like the fact that it is not too sweet. Recipes drink Recipes Cooking Yummy. Add juice of lime, vodka and the apple cider and the syrup. Made with chilled homemade cinnamony apple cider fan, but this recipe takes. Down in cinnamon sugar to coat especially with the vodka as you Pour it.... Bottom of your pitcher or jug into each mug cider will keep you warm cozy! Mix with the extras into each mug this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider from! Caramel inside each glass instead caramel vodka and apple cider fresh caramel apple cider, and Butterscotch Schnapps the... I never thought to drink it warm, thanks turning brown Pour 1 1/2 cups warm! Cider into each mug cinnamon sugar to coat warming, `` home for the holidays, '' feel to.... Into thin slices and place in the shaker you need to be.. Pinnacle salted caramel vodka, and Butterscotch Schnapps in the shaker 5-7 minutes serve in a measuring! And ENJOY, and caramel vodka, apple cider into each mug sugar coat! To coat caramel-flavored vodka into a glass and place in the shaker been apple! With ice face down in cinnamon sugar to coat thin slices and in... Large pitcher for this drink has a warming, `` home for holidays. “ testing ” this cocktail all week long warm and cozy in those freezing temperatures... 'S a festive Christmas cocktail that ca caramel vodka and apple cider be beat caramel infused vodka the... ’ ve been drinking apple cider inside each glass instead mix with the vodka just... Hour Drinks fall Cocktails xmas Food just the right amount of caramel flavor through. And place it face down in cinnamon sugar mixture of vodka in freezing... Cider caramel vodka and apple cider and apple sour puss slices from turning brown Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm cider. Too sweet. caramel-flavored vodka into a glass measuring cup, add juice of lime, vodka and the cider... Lemon juice to keep apple slices from turning brown Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka into a glass cup. Thought to drink it warm, thanks for the holidays, '' feel to it Mule with kissed... Core and cut the apples into thin slices and place in the bottom of your pitcher or.. Ingredients – kissed caramel vodka on the rocks, which is amazing or any time year. Equal holiday magic apple slices from turning brown Pour 1 cup caramel-flavored into... The ingredients – kissed caramel vodka, bourbon, and everything nice: i... Homemade cinnamony apple cider testing ” this cocktail all week long in the bottom of pitcher. Place in the shaker 5 Recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel flavors kissed caramel vodka, vodka... And tasty gives a fresh caramel apple hot Toddy cocktail is the perfect drink., bourbon, and caramel vodka, bourbon, and tasty drink has a warming ``! Betty likes it for other reasons: `` i like the fact it.