However, when it comes to blue baby bottle vs bluebird comparison, most people say that the Bluebird microphone is better in terms of versatility and getting good recordings in a variety of music genres. mr joly , are the aphex 460 and tcm1050 the same mic in differnt shells? Is the Bluebird capsule the same as, or similar to the Red R12? Are there any differences between those built in the USA vs the ones made in China? Sie sind die universellen Mikrofone im Studioalltag. Blue Bird erweitert sein hochwertiges Produktsortiment stetig. The Blue Bluebird Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser, utilizing Blue's renowned microphone technology and Class-A discrete circuit. 3rd February 2010 | Show parent #8. Share Quote. Its handcrafted capsule and custom components provide shimmering high-end and smooth midrange with a commanding intimate presence that’s ideal for anything from vocals and acoustic guitar to strings and brass. They live both in the same price-range (although the Blue Bird is a bit more expensive ) and becausse my change to try them both at the same time before buy, are limited I drop my question here. Englisch-Deutsch-Übersetzungen für bluebird im Online-Wörterbuch dict.cc (Deutschwörterbuch). I've read a lot of good things about the SE z3300 A cardiod and the Blue Bird from Blue. The Bluebird I recently purchased has a metal plate on the back side. The Bluebird has a bigger proximity effect, more HF boost and sounds more scooped than the R12. Lives for gear . I'm considering the Bluebird mod. The Bluebird is a large-diaphragm, fixed-cardioid FET condenser microphone with a relatively neutral response. BakerySpecial, May 28, 2016. Blueberry is a pressure-gradient cardioid condenser microphone that allows your voice and instruments to sit in front of the mix. Nice job! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. When pushed hard , it's got that analog tube magic. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Joined: Nov 6, 2013 Location: Huntsville, AL. Blue's condenser microphones are some of the most highly-coveted out there because of the craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into building each one. Its mid-range is fantastic and reacts very well on acoustic guitars and male vocals. I used this thing on everything from guitar and vocals to a room mic for a drum kit. 20th March 2012 #2. vintagelove. Blue Bluebird - unusable I had my TCM 1050 and my NT2 modded by Michael. ALL that being said, I've heard amazing examples of vocals done with the bluebird and terrible examples of vocals done with the v69 (and vice versa), so it's really up to your skills and preference. The TCM 1050 is one of my best mic that I've used so far!!!! New OktavaMods - Nady TCM1050 & Blue Bluebird, Slate Digital Launches The VIRTUAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM. Blue Bluebird SL . Gerade It's highs are more pronounced than another mic with a flat frequency response. –Gizmodo “Whether you’re a professional looking to lay down a few tracks or a podcast hobbyist looking for a good microphone, Blue Microphones are the way to go.” The Blue Bluebird is a very decent mic. Blue Bird (Album), Jazzalbum von Charles Mingus Blue Bird Festival, ein österreichisches Musikfestival; Bluebird (Film), ein niederländischer Spielfilm aus dem Jahr 2004 Bluebird (2013), ein US-amerikanisch-schwedischer Independent-Film aus dem Jahr 2013 Bluebird (Film), ein US-amerikanischer Dokumentarfilm aus dem Jahr 2019 $239.00. I have no mics currently, i can only buy one of these three. Bewertung, Blue Bird. Bock iFet - usable BakerySpecial, May 28, 2016 #1. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. In my opinion, it's not the best shockmount I've used. Aston Origin vs New Rode NT1 vs Blue Bluebird vs AKG C214 Looking to invest in a workhorse LDC mic for around $300. Share Reply Quote. Blue Bottle - usable Blue Bluebird SL Large-Diaphragm Condenser Studio Microphone with Auray RF-5P-B Reflection Filter and RFMS-580 Reflection Filter Tripod Mic Stand Bundle 4.6 out of 5 stars 21. The latest patients to get a new heart of gold transplant in the form of an MJE-K47 capsule are the Nady TCM1050 and Blue Bluebird. Blue re-vamped part of their microphone line at NAMM, and the new Bluebird SL takes a lot of its cues from some of their more high-end microphones. The stock Bluebird is a miniature bottle-style mic with hybrid edge-terminated capsule (AKG style), K67-backplates and flat-front grille. Only problem is I need a better shockmount. FuzzFox Member. Rock Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is. I bought one off a friend a while back and used it as my go-to mic for my small home studio setup. Hier finden Sie günstige gebrauchte Blue Bird Busse/Reisebusse - … This is neither a pro nor a con. bluebird Bedeutung, Definition bluebird: 1. a small blue singing bird found in North America 2. a small blue singing bird found in North…. So richtig Spaß macht es, wenn das richtige Setup das Recording vereinfacht. I just bought a MJE TCM1050 from Michael about 2 months ago, and it is the sweetest mic around! I haven't seen the very early ones. Sometimes I want the vox to be very bright, so I'll use the Bluebird. Bluebird Money Transfer orders can be picked up during Walmart store hours (typically 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time Monday through Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, but hours may vary) at any Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk in the State or territory you specified in your order. The shockmount that came with it broke. Lives for gear . Im looking to buy A new Mic for my Home studio But I cant decide between These three...They all seem pretty good from what Ive heard....I was leading towards the BlueBird Because Of its Cool look..But felt I should Seem what some of you owners and mic experts would go for. Studio projects B1 This thing is awesome. The body of the Blue Bluebird is beautifully constructed, with a sleek silver neck and bottom leading to both the XLR connectors and microphone capsule, with the main body of the microphone colored blue with a rough finish. So far the Origin compares quite favorably, albeit warmer overall, … I have heard that these Blue mics (like the Bluebird) have a really open pattern so it may not be the greatest if you're working in a less-than-perfect space. These all get high reviews. It's highs are more pronounced than another mic with a flat frequency response. Bluebirds are one of the few thrush genera in the Americas.They have blue, or blue and rose beige, plumage. Both, the Blue Baby Bottle and Bluebird microphone, are versatile and have unique sounds. Bonedo.de (10/2017) Online-Ratgeber. Podcasts im Homestudio aufzuzeichnen, ist gar nicht so schwer. The Bluebird capsule has an edge terminated diaphragm over a K67-type backplate. My Studio. Bock 251 - unusable - it's too bright to me, I wouldn't like to have to mix it The B8 is an edge-terminated 34mm design (25mm diaphragm) with a 6-micron Mylar diaphragm, sputtered with pure gold. With his great enthusiasm, and more than 30 years experience, Blue Bird Technology was founded to serve hobbyists. Yet it delivers to a much more affordable price point, perfect for small commercial studios and home recording budgets. Shure Ksm127. $999.99. Some will disagree with me, and I love blue (I own/use a kiwi all the time), but the bluebird is just too uninspiring sounding to my ears. The main thing I'd like to do with them is for recording vocals. Michael, do you do a mod for the STUDIO PROJECTS T-3 Tube Mic? the t.bone … Check out each mic to build a mic locker any studio would envy. Sometimes I want the vox to be very bright, so I'll use the Bluebird. Grimace. I have an older made in Latvia one. The bluebirds are a group of medium-sized, mostly insectivorous or omnivorous birds in the order of Passerines in the genus Sialia of the thrush family (Turdidae). Im Bluebird-Shop bei Amazon.de finden Sie alles von Bluebird (CDs, MP3, Vinyl, etc.) Mine is stamped made in the USA. What's your opinion? Interessantes Zubehör. Podcasting. Johnson Lin, the chairman of the company, has participated in numerous competitions such as F3A airplane aerobatics and IFMAR 1/8 buggy racing. Are the Blue's still as good now that they are made in China? Bewertung, Blue Bird by Bluebird. Blue Bluebird vs. Blue Baby Bottle vs. AKG C-214? Blue’s Essential Series brings distinct tonal characteristics to your studio, allowing you to pair each voice and instrument with its perfect microphone counterpart. sowie weitere Produkte von und mit Bluebird (DVDs, Bücher usw.). The Blue Bluebird is a very decent mic. The Bluebird sounds as attractive as it looks, and represents a useful and versatile addition to the BLUE range. If the capsule is the edge-terminated / K67-type backplate design I described above your mic is the same as the one I've worked on. Mittlerweile gibt es Erdbohrer, Motorsensen, Heckenscheren, Rasenmäher und Hochgrasmäher die Ihnen ihre Arbeit erleichtern. Shure sm57 The Red R12 is a center terminated diaphragm over a K67-type backplate. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Says "Designed by Blue in USA. Ever do any mods of the baby bottle? May 29, 2016 #2. Klicken Sie sich in Ruhe durch das Sortiment und finden Sie Ihren passenden Rasenmäher und Co. Denken Sie daran, dass es verschiedene Schnittbreiten gibt, sowie unterschiedliche Antriebsmotoren usw. Although more hypercardioid than cardioid, the mic's frequency response is sufficiently neutral to suit a wide range of instrumentation and voices, and the supplied shockmount, pop screen, and cable make this an ideal high-quality option for novice or experienced user alike. Amazon.de/musik: Blue Bird – Blue Bird jetzt kaufen. These three factors produce a rather excessive proximity effect, scooped midrange and a HF peak right in the sibilance range. Get it! Any alternatives that will fit and that is better quality. So let me knopw what you guys would buy...Thanks in advance! Messages: 518. … Blue was kind enough to send me the Spark SL Blackout Edition to review, so I did just that and here are my thoughts. Build Assembled in China." The TCM 1050 is one of my best mic that I've used so far!!!! Hey there! What mic should i buy? Gebrauchte Blue Bird Busse/Reisebusse kaufen und verkaufen Sie ganz einfach auf Mascus.de, dem Gebrauchtmaschinen-Online-Portal. $399.99. The capsule is Blue’s model B8, which is available separately for Blue’s Bottle mics. Yeah, it might make a good outside-of-kick mic in its stock form. Amazon.de/musik: Bluebird – Blue Bird by Bluebird jetzt kaufen. Too bassy, too much proximity. I haven't used it in years. I listened to your Soundcloud track and it was darn impressive for having been recorded on a Bluebird. Prime entdecken Hallo! Blue Microphones Bluebird Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Entdecken Sie die Biografie und die Diskografie, und reden Sie mit bei den Kundendiskussionen über Bluebird Blue Bird - Blue Bird: Amazon.de: Musik. Share Quote. Blue Bird Fahrradanhänger In unseren umfangreichen Fahrradanhänger Sortiment auf Hollandbikeshop.com finden Sie die Fahrradanhänger und Fahrradanhänger Ersatzteile von Blue Bird in verschiedenen Farben, Größen und Modellen, wie den Blue Bird Hundefahrradanhänger, Blue Bird Kinderfahrradanhänger und Blue Bird Ersatzteile.So finden Sie sicher den Blue Bird Fahrradanhänger … It also makes a good over-the-shoulder mic for recording acoustic... by foolhardy I record acoustic guitar and male vocals mainly. When you find the sweet spot with this mic it really sounds amazing. Blue BlueBird, At 4040 Or Akg C3000? ...work great for example on a guitar cab, it sound's like it has built in exciter Großmembranmikrofone sind aus dem Studio nicht mehr wegzudenken. It's only Voiceover....but you can compare the Bluebird and R-6 & R-8 here: VO Mic Tests Click here on where new Bluebirds are made: Scroll down to second story. Chandler REDD - great - great body, great sibilants,... Hey Tinah, Großmembranmikrofone. I have a Blue Bluebird mic - great mic! Don't want to break the bank here. Blue Bluebird Subscribe for more videos: bit.ly/CLEANMUD In this video I compared the Rode NT1 and Aston Origin through the Warm Audio ToneBeast TB12. AT 40-series mics are used in serious studios -- I liked mine so much I got two (and now I have an AT4050). Bluebird oder Blue Bird steht für: . Great job Michael!!!!!! Blue Baby Bottle - usable No. I'd be great if it could made to be more usuable. This is neither a pro nor a con. Blue Spark SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with Xpix Studio Desktop Mic Stand, Pop Filter, Closed-Back Headphones, and Deluxe Bundle 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen. Blue Bird Technology Co., Ltd. was established as a manufacturer in 1978. This mic is a must have in any mic locker. I just completed some acoustic treatment on my room and now my 1050 is so fat and smooth, yet detailed and accurate.