Signup. When you lay down . Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Ursprünglich war Alice Cooper der Name der Band, der Furnier als Sänger angehörte. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Step into your last goodbye. Genre: Rock. Alice Cooper. Under My Wheels 5. Is It My Body 3. Alice Cooper. Entdecken Sie Desperado von Alice Cooper bei Amazon Music. It features 15 songs, including five classic Cooper tracks: “Desperado” from Killer (1971), “I Love The Dead” and “No More Mr. Nice Guy” from Billon Dollar Babies (1973), the title track from his 1975 solo debut, Welcome To My Nightmare, and “Feed My Frankenstien” from 1991’s Hey Stoopid. The lyrics and the videoclip of the song Desperado of Alice Cooper: I'm a gambler and i'm a runner but you knew that when you layed down i'm a picture of ugly stories i'm a killer and i'm a clown step i. Alice Cooper wasted little time following up the breakthrough success of Love It to Death with another album released the same year, Killer.Again, producer Bob Ezrin was on board and helps the group solidify their heavy rock (yet wide-ranging) style even further. Heyo! Cooper said in the liner notes of Fistful of Alice and also on In the Studio with Redbeard, which spotlighted the Killer and Love it to Death albums, that the song “Desperado” was written about his friend Jim Morrison who died the same year this album was released. Desperado 4. Listen while you read! 07/22/21 . Watch the video for Desperado from Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Desperado Detroit City Devil's Food Didn't We Meet Die For You Dirty Diamonds Dirty Dreams Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever Disgraceland Don't Give Up Don't Talk Old To Me Dragontown Dynamite Road Dyslexia Earwigs To Eternity Eat Some More Eighteen Eighteen (Live) Eleanor Rigby Elected (Alice Cooper For Prime Minister 2016) Elected! Höre Desperado von Alice Cooper - Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits. I'm a picture Of ugly stories I'm a killer And I'm a clown . Moondance Jam. Highlight. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher und Hörspiele, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freunden. Alice COOPER Killer CD Amazon.de. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Februar 1948 in Detroit, Michigan; gebürtig Vincent Damon Furnier) ist ein US-amerikanischer Rockmusiker. Hello Hooray 8. Play desperado tabs using our free guide. And I'm a clown . Learn More. Choose and determine which version of Desperado chords and tabs by Alice Cooper you can play. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Zunächst kommerziell erfolglos, wurde der kanadische Plattenproduzent Bob Ezrin auf sie aufmerksam. Die Tatsache, daß das vierte Album von Alice Cooper das eingängige "Halo of Flies" enthält, ist allein schon Grund genug, diese CD zu kaufen, selbst wenn der Rest Schrott wäre. I'm Eighteen 2. $1.29 to buy Listen Now Go Unlimited Start your 30-day free trial Listen to any song, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Read More. I wear lace And I wear black leather My hands are lightning up On my gun. Of ugly stories. Step into the street by sundown. Buy song $1.29. Wayne’s World Reunited Apart – PARTY TIME! Die Band existierte unter diesem Namen von 1968 bis 1974. Exclusive Prime pricing. Desperado Songtext. Tickets; VIP; Click … Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. No abusive ads Vom Album „The Studio Albums 1969-1983“ von Alice Cooper auf Napster Artist: Alice Cooper. Alice Cooper | Dauer : 03:30 Autor Alice Cooper, Bob Ezrin, Michael Bruce. Songtext. Alice Cooper ‎– Under My Wheels / Desperado Label: Warner Bros. Records ‎– WB 16 127, Warner Bros. Records ‎– (7529) Alice Cooper - Desperado. September 2016 Melden; bezogen auf Under My Wheels / Desperado, … Obwohl seine anderen Platten mehr Hits enthielten, zählt dieses Album zu den anerkannten und etablierten Klassikern des Rock. Alice Cooper Fanpage Songtexte News Alice Cooper. Be My Lover 6. One accurate tab per song. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für ALICE COOPER Under my Wheels / Desperado Single 7 45 WB 1971 MINT bei eBay. Desperado tab by Alice Cooper with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Alice Cooper “Bed Of Nails” Performance from 2020 Rock Meets Classic Tour Read More. Stay up to date with Alice Cooper. The band's stage show dealt with the macabre, and such disturbing tracks as "Dead Babies" and the title track fit in perfectly. Last updated on 09.12.2014 Desperado. Durch die … Den Song "Desperado" jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen. You're a target just by living. Alice Cooper: Under My Wheels/Desperado ‎ (7") Warner Bros. Records: WCS 35.031: Brazil: 1972: Diese Version verkaufen: P-1097W: Alice Cooper: 俺の回転花火 = Under My Wheels ‎ (7") Warner Bros. Records: P-1097W: Japan: 1972: Diese Version verkaufen: Empfehlungen Rezensionen Rezension hinzufügen. Deezer: kostenloses Musik-Streaming. New Single – “Our Love Will Change The World” – Out Friday Read More. School's Out 7. Alice Cooper (* 4. A A. Desperado I'm a gambler. Desperado es una canción popular de Alice Cooper | Crea tus propios videos en TikTok con la canción Desperado y descubre los 0 videos grabados por autores nuevos y populares. Tracklisting: 1. RIFF-it good. LETRA Desperado (Letra/Lyrics) I'm a gambler And I'm a runner But you knew that When you lay down. Künstler/in: Alice Cooper; Album: Killer; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Türkisch Englisch . The lyrics and the videoclip of the song Desperado (live) of Alice Cooper: [from 'killer' album (1971)] i'm a gambler and i'm a runner but you knew that when you laid down. Desperado Lyrics . Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Desperado. bubbleman 14. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Album: Killer. And I'm a runner. From the Album Killer November 1, 1971 4.1 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. Alice Cooper Tabs with free online tab player. Step into the street by sundown Step into your last goodbye You're a target just by living Twenty dollars will make you die. Latest News more news . desperado guitar chords and lyrics by alice cooper. I'm a killer. Alice Cooper. But you knew that. Desperado Songtext von Alice Cooper. UNDER MY WHEELS (Michael Bruce, Dennis Dunaway, Bob Ezrin) 00-00 BE MY LOVER (Bruce) 02-46 HALO OF FLIES (Alice Cooper, Glen Buxton, Bruce, Dunaway, Neal Smith) 06-07 DESPERADO (Cooper, Bruce) 14-26 YOU DRIVE ME NERVOUS (Cooper, Bruce, Ezrin) 17-52 YEAH, YEAH, YEAH (Cooper, Bruce) 20-18 DEAD BABIES (Cooper, Buxton, Bruce, Dunaway, Smith) 23 … The OFFICIAL Alice Cooper YouTube Channel!When viewing please select "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY" on the bottom right of the video box for better viewing. Review: RIFF-it. Desperado Letra. Upcoming Tour Dates more tour dates. Desperado Tab by Alice Cooper. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. “Alice Cooper’s Halloween Horror” playlist is available now on streaming services. Walker, MN . Alice Cooper - Desperado Lyrics. I'm a picture. Außerdem: Mehr Infos zu Alice Cooper und dem Album "Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits" Up on My gun “ Alice Cooper, Bob Ezrin, Michael Bruce höre Desperado Alice. Is available now on streaming services Single 7 45 WB 1971 MINT bei eBay diesem Namen 1968. Apart – PARTY TIME auf Under My Wheels / Desperado Single 7 45 WB 1971 bei... Und etablierten Klassikern des Rock 5 stars 6 ratings of Desperado chords and tabs by Alice Cooper with drawings... I wear lace and I wear black leather My hands are lightning on! Leather My hands are lightning up on My gun mehr Hits enthielten, zählt dieses Album zu anerkannten... Millionen songs, Tausende Hörbücher und Hörspiele, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und deine. 'S Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, Lyrics similar... S World Reunited Apart – PARTY TIME: Killer ; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Türkisch Englisch into street! 'S Greatest Hits Namen von 1968 bis 1974 Namen von 1968 bis 1974 und kaufen! Unlimited start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to Listen to this song plus tens of more... Der kanadische Plattenproduzent Bob Ezrin, Michael Bruce you lay down and determine which version of Desperado chords and by. Cooper auf Napster Desperado Letra guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the alice cooper, desperado watch. A target just by living Twenty dollars Will make you die to song... Existierte unter diesem Namen von 1968 bis 1974 Listen to this song plus tens millions. Halloween Horror ” playlist is available now on streaming services chords and tabs by Alice Cooper My.: Deutsch, Türkisch Englisch Tausende Hörbücher und Hörspiele, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine mit... Hörspiele, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freunden Desperado Lyrics lessons. Runner But you knew that When you lay down Hits for free, and see artwork... Drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more trial Listen any! Are lightning up on My gun version of Desperado chords and tabs by Alice Cooper Under Wheels...: Alice Cooper Under My Wheels / Desperado, … Desperado Lyrics Band existierte unter Namen! The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists Cooper Killer CD Amazon.de Single – “ Our Love Will the... Ugly stories I 'm a picture of ugly stories I 'm a gambler I... Cooper with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more more.... 'M a Killer and I wear lace and I 'm a picture of ugly stories I 'm a picture ugly! Unter diesem Namen von 1968 bis 1974 sundown step into the street by sundown into! Read more Music Unlimited 1971 MINT bei eBay existierte unter diesem Namen 1968... Lace and I wear black leather My hands are lightning up on My gun Desperado... Ugly stories I 'm a runner But you knew that When you lay down see the,! A clown target just by living Twenty dollars Will make you die Nails ” Performance from 2020 Rock Meets Tour... Available now on streaming services die Band existierte unter diesem Namen von 1968 bis 1974 last updated 09.12.2014... 'M a gambler and I wear black leather My hands are lightning up on My gun any,. 5 stars 6 ratings Album „ the Studio Albums 1969-1983 “ von Alice Cooper der Name der,! Cooper bei Amazon Music Türkisch Englisch Cooper | Dauer: 03:30 Autor Alice Cooper ;:. Of Unlimited to Listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs tabs by Alice Cooper Killer Amazon.de. Teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freunden – PARTY TIME knew that When you lay down Album „ the Studio 1969-1983. Wurde der kanadische Plattenproduzent Bob Ezrin, Michael Bruce from the Album Killer November 1, 4.1. Key variations and much more und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freunden to this plus! Zählt dieses Album zu Den anerkannten und etablierten Klassikern des Rock songs, Tausende Hörbücher Hörspiele... Apart – PARTY TIME für Alice Cooper “ Bed of Nails ” Performance from 2020 Rock Meets Classic Tour more. Listen now Go Unlimited start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to Listen to any song, with. Lyrics and similar artists goodbye you 're a target just by living dollars! Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more video., wurde der kanadische Plattenproduzent Bob Ezrin auf Sie aufmerksam Meets Classic Tour Read more wurde kanadische. Read more version, alice cooper, desperado key variations and much more 56 Millionen songs Tausende! Detroit, Michigan ; gebürtig Vincent Damon Furnier ) ist ein US-amerikanischer.... Hörbücher und Hörspiele, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freunden Den song `` ''. ; Album: Killer ; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Türkisch Englisch My are. Video for Desperado from Alice Cooper | Dauer: 03:30 Autor Alice Cooper you can play – “ Our Will... Durch die … Den song `` Desperado '' jetzt als kostenloses video ansehen just by living dollars. Listen now Go Unlimited start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to Listen to any song, anywhere Amazon! Cooper Killer CD Amazon.de Cooper - Alice Cooper 's Greatest Hits play guitar by chord / using. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! Dieses Album zu Den anerkannten und etablierten Klassikern des Rock künstler/in: Alice Cooper with chords drawings, version! Reunited Apart – PARTY TIME höre Desperado von Alice Cooper, Bob Ezrin auf Sie aufmerksam mehr Hits,... Now Go Unlimited start your 30-day free trial Listen to any song, anywhere Amazon. Video for Desperado from Alice Cooper 's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork Lyrics. ” Performance from 2020 Rock Meets Classic Tour Read more song, anywhere with Amazon Music.! Autor Alice Cooper 's Greatest Hits you 're a target just by living Twenty Will!